Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
How have you guys been doing ?
12-17-2017, 01:24 AM
May be some of you remember....

I was the dude coming on that very forum, about 4 years ago.
writing tutorial showing how to mine bitcoin, howot to trade on CEX.io, how to get GHs , and the few calls with feather coin and dogecoin ( good times, good times )
As you might have guessed, i took the opportunity and visited the world for a good 4 years, spending my hard earned bitcoins ( Hmmm... wait what ? )

Anyways...

I wanted to know how you guys doing, MCetcher, fiatfacade, jpmsecretagent , ect.. ? You guys still there ?
And the others ? Newcomers ? Making money yet ?

I saw Joe got quite active on the cryptos videos. Kudos Joe ! you making a lot of people of rich ! I Kind of tried to do the same thing but i guess i was a bit too early.

I am finally back home, and i guess it's time to get back to the roots, where it all started. I wanna be present for that paradigm change that we are all gonna through in the next few years.

It's going to be LEGEND... WAit for it... Crypty !

The first anonymous bitcoin lottery
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: How have you guys been doing ?
(12-17-2017 01:24 AM)NorthBlade Wrote:  May be some of you remember....

writing tutorial showing how to mine bitcoin, howot to trade on CEX.io, how to get GHs , and the few calls with feather coin and dogecoin ( good times, good times )
As you might have guessed, i took the opportunity and visited the world for a good 4 years, spending my hard earned bitcoins ( Hmmm... wait what ? )

Anyways...

I wanted to know how you guys doing, MCetcher, fiatfacade, jpmsecretagent , ect.. ? You guys still there ?

I saw Joe got quite active on the cryptos videos. Kudos Joe ! you making a lot of people of rich ! I Kind of tried to do the same thing but i guess i was a bit too early.

I am finally back home, and i guess it's time to get back to the roots, where it all started. I wanna be present for that paradigm change that we are all gonna through in the next few years.

Ha! NorthBlade!

Great to see you here. This forum has gone so far downhill, I don't bother posting anymore, but I do check in every week or so just to see if there's a blast from the past. ....and here you are!

You a frickin' bizzilionare now or what?

I'm doin great Made all my money in the first btc leg to 200, never did reinvest. whatta mistake. oh well, got my land, which is all i ever wanted, and now i'm basically semi-retired at 38. i need for nothing.

You still lookin at a land purchase?

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
12-18-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: How have you guys been doing ?
(12-18-2017 11:55 AM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(12-17-2017 01:24 AM)NorthBlade Wrote:  May be some of you remember....

Anyways...

Ha! NorthBlade!

Great to see you here. This forum has gone so far downhill, I don't bother posting anymore, but I do check in every week or so just to see if there's a blast from the past. ....and here you are!

You a frickin' bizzilionare now or what?

I'm doin great Made all my money in the first btc leg to 200, never did reinvest. whatta mistake. oh well, got my land, which is all i ever wanted, and now i'm basically semi-retired at 38. i need for nothing.

You still lookin at a land purchase?

Good for you m8 !

And yes, now i am back home, i will start looking at some farm land and such. i have a few friends who did very well with btc as well ( they are thanking me everyday, haha ). And our plan is to get quite a big land, and build our houses. we want to make all green, independant, ect.. a nice little project :-) We are going to start looking in march - april, and take it from there.

Let's just say i dont need to work ever again and my son probably won t need as well.

The first anonymous bitcoin lottery
02-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Ole Northblade!! Wussap!!?? Been loving Cryptos all of 2017 and I think 2018 will be even better, much better.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Cops Break The Law, These Guys Get Justice. Thinker 1 1,371 04-06-2015 12:55 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Seven Reasons Why the “Bad Guys” Keep Winning Thinker 0 1,464 12-23-2014 11:32 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Illuminati Agenda Exposed - Do you guys think she is real? NickNick 8 6,376 02-05-2014 01:43 PM
Last Post: lmi
  Need help on this one. bio nano weapon. Do you guys think it is true? NickNick 13 7,717 10-11-2013 08:31 AM
Last Post: Night Owl
  Syria Bombed, Hill Jailed, Zero Dark CIA - New World Next Week -These Guys Are On It! silversurfer 2 1,589 09-04-2013 05:22 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Maybe something is up guys ohoh7 5 1,758 09-02-2013 04:35 PM
Last Post: People4People
Bug Wall Street Corruption Grows Now In Search Of Fall Guys To Arrest - Who? People4People 0 990 08-21-2013 04:49 PM
Last Post: People4People
  PAYPAL! I NEED YOUR ADVICE GUYS Uptodate32 12 2,360 11-27-2012 01:32 PM
Last Post: WTFisthedeal
Video >IS This Woman Enough For You Guys?? REAL Life BARBIE Girls/Too Sex Bots Sky-Rifter 6 4,885 11-23-2012 08:00 PM
Last Post: TruthMovement
Video This OLD Video you Guys IGNORED i posted, Predicted Sandy in April 3 2012 Lolz fun! Sky-Rifter 1 1,801 11-17-2012 07:25 AM
Last Post: entropy666w
  Paypal Messed With The Wrong Guys Part 1 -TruthNeverTold silversurfer 2 1,543 10-16-2012 12:02 PM
  Did you guys heard about that? Thomas 10 3,147 10-10-2012 10:37 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Nancy Grace says Silver Owners Crazy, Lonely, Rich, White Guys-Need A Laugh? silversurfer 1 2,268 08-31-2012 02:39 AM
Lightbulb Hey guys, let's have a bunch of closed-minded fights! Fleck 5 1,923 08-29-2012 03:48 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  What webcam do you guys use or recommend? NickNick 5 2,143 06-22-2012 08:21 AM
Last Post: Fleck
  I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!! Uptodate32 15 6,392 06-21-2012 10:55 AM
Last Post: Runk n Roll
  WHY I THINK OBAMA AGREED TO PIPELINE JSNIP...WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? amerishima 1 1,759 03-22-2012 02:14 AM
Last Post: jmtomes2001
  Done here you guys either wake up or you are in on it! cataclysms2011 10 2,484 12-24-2011 07:36 PM
Last Post: 13vocals
Bug Need you guys like right now!!!! ohoh7 15 4,473 12-17-2011 01:30 AM
  EX member of elite speaks. What do you guys think? NickNick 4 2,359 11-01-2011 01:33 AM
Last Post: NickNick