Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Head of Russian Orthodox Church meets Catholic Pope in Cuba with Skull & Bones Symbol
02-16-2016, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 07:49 AM by Thinker.)
Head of Russian Orthodox Church meets Catholic Pope in Cuba with Skull & Bones Symbol
They meet in Cuba? Skull and Bones take center stage in the meeting...Go Yale! How did Skull & Bones get to be in the middle - the true power?

The head of the Russian Orthodox Church, Patriarch Kirill, is meeting with the head of the Roman Catholic Church, Pope Francis, in Havana, Cuba.

The historic meeting is taking place in a room at Jose Marti International airport and is expected to last at least two hours. It is the first such meeting between the two churches since the severing of relations almost 1,000 years ago.

2006 - Skull and Bones - The Catholic Connection

2016 - Symbols of Power: Skull & Bones, Monarch Symbolism

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2016, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 01:18 PM by a07216.)
RE: Head of Russian Orthodox Church meets Catholic Pope in Cuba with Skull & Bones Symbol
People seem to line up and drink the Kool-Aid ... especially on the intraweb... critical thinking is a survival skill when times get tough..

Jesus Christ crushes death or the victory over death....

Skull and Cross bones on a cross began around the year 200... go to e-bay and look up crosses for sale.... you will find many older crosses from 1800's and 1700's with the Skull and Cross bones...

I would encourage you to do your own critical thinking and go find out what the cross and bones mean... however likely you might not...

however it's an ancient representation of the bones of Adam... or Jesus Christ crushes death or the victory over death....

However you are correct... it is a significant meeting.... Putin & the Eastern Pope seem to be the only ones protecting and fighting for Christians. I would stop short of a new Crusades however certainly an alignment and a written document to state that...

Eastern Pope seems to have stayed much closer to traditions.... a moral compass without all the corruption and scandals of the Roman Pope... so this next part is just my opinion based on the fact that Putin is deeply Christian... the Eastern Pope along with Putin is actually dragging the Roman Pope along to standup and fight for Christians...

a07216, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2013.
02-16-2016, 02:36 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 02:57 PM by Thinker.)
The Cross is not the symbol of church
(02-16-2016 12:19 PM)a07216 Wrote:  People seem to line up and drink the Kool-Aid ... especially on the intraweb... critical thinking is a survival skill when times get tough..

Jesus Christ crushes death or the victory over death....

Skull and Cross bones on a cross began around the year 200... go to e-bay and look up crosses for sale.... you will find many older crosses from 1800's and 1700's with the Skull and Cross bones...

I would encourage you to do your own critical thinking and go find out what the cross and bones mean... however likely you might not...

however it's an ancient representation of the bones of Adam... or Jesus Christ crushes death or the victory over death....

However you are correct... it is a significant meeting.... Putin & the Eastern Pope seem to be the only ones protecting and fighting for Christians. I would stop short of a new Crusades however certainly an alignment and a written document to state that...

Eastern Pope seems to have stayed much closer to traditions.... a moral compass without all the corruption and scandals of the Roman Pope... so this next part is just my opinion based on the fact that Putin is deeply Christian... the Eastern Pope along with Putin is actually dragging the Roman Pope along to standup and fight for Christians...

Most that follow a religion follow blindly...generation after generation of indoctrination. When will the truth and history be told - when one takes themselves on a journey to a world that will never allow you to return to the one you once lived in. T.B. Joshua; Christianity is not a religion. What history will show is that most churches are run like corporations - no taxes - love showing wealth - living off the people.

Do you really know the history of your church and religion? Do you wear a cross? Information below can't help but change the Bible thumping man/woman. What you do with your life will determine where you will end up when the vessel your spirit lives in dies. Find the energy within and you will find the light and joy you are seeking.

P2 Freemason Lodge sources, the people who give orders to the Vatican, say the skull and bones is just a symbol of rebirth. In this case, it means both the Patriarch and the Pope believe the Messiah has returned, the sources say.

However, CIA sources say the real reason the Pope was anxious to meet the Patriarch is that the Vatican wants Russian military protection to ensure its survival.

Russian sources, meanwhile, say the two men signed a “Secret International Memorandum about the creation of the new planetary religion and the NEW WORLD ORDER,” and that this would come into force May 1st, 2016.

The Vatican may be feeling a sense of urgency to announce something new because the debt based financial system it has been the secret controller of is visibly collapsing.

Three separate US sources, one from the Pentagon and two from the CIA, say US Corporate government spokesman Barack Obama last week, facing the collapse of the US banking system, met in California with representatives of the Rothschild Family and with Chinese elders to ask for...religion is slavery.
Pagan Symbolism in ALL major Religions

02-16-2016, 04:47 PM
History on the internet reveals to much truth and actions of deceivers
How much longer can the internet stay up and reveal the truth that so many don't want told? It is only a matter of time before the next big event to stop the flow of information that exposes to many of the 10%. Who would hate the world to look back in the past at their lives and what they have and haven't done for people?

Who are the players in the quest for a new world order?

Who would lose millions if the world knew the truth? A new deck of cards shows the faces of those with closet doors that are swinging open.

The Pope leading the pack with the most cards in both decks.

The real Illuminati Card game continues to expose future events which is a requirement - give them the heads up! How can these cards be so accurate? Pope - Bill and Hillary Clinton - Obama - Earthquakes - HAARP - Big Pharma - Fluoride - destruction - etc...

02-16-2016, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2016 06:33 PM by a07216.)
RE: Head of Russian Orthodox Church meets Catholic Pope in Cuba with Skull & Bones Symbol
Do you really know the history of your church and religion?

Matter of fact I do... I spent a year in a year long course study of Roman Catholic Church History... so yes, it's not a very pretty story... good, the bad and the ugly.... and during the recent scandals I stop practicing ... and went on the quest of figuring all this out...

I think the basic form of Christianity is within the first couple of 100 years ... the Mass is exactly what was practiced in the first 200 years... however sadly went off the rails... then came back on and has come and gone... so I still go to mass however I fully understand many things my friend ....

a07216, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2013.
02-28-2016, 08:52 PM
WARNING !!! Pope Calls Jesus and the Bible a LIE !!! False Prophet EXPOSED !!!
The pope has shown his true colors with his latest statements about evolution! In this video I share a Vigilant warning regarding this false prophet! Please share this video! God Bless and STAY VIGILANT !!!

Pope Francis Declares Lucifer As God

People are incessantly speculating about the dark secrets housed by the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican, but one secret alone serves as the bedrock for understanding the mystery, nature, and scope of her gross deceptions. The Biggest Vatican Secret Revealed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Russian nuclear cruiser "Peter the Great" start hiking in the Mediterranean Sea razzle34dazzle 0 1,090 10-15-2016 03:02 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
  BS: Talk of surprise interest-rate hike in the air as Fed meets Sep19 etuHad4 0 1,042 09-19-2016 02:58 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Top Catholic Priest Sexually Abused His Sons - My Father, The Predator Thinker 5 2,505 07-27-2016 02:10 AM
Last Post: Zemo
Video InfoWars - Russian Hackers To Expose Hillary Clinton AdamAntium 4 2,333 07-13-2016 12:07 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  Vatican Divided & Pope Needs Your Prayers - Money is Missing! - Whistleblower Thinker 7 3,133 06-15-2016 12:14 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  George W. Bush White House’s ‘Skull And Bones’ Files Due Out Thinker 0 907 05-10-2016 10:44 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  What Does New U.S.-Cuba Pact Mean for Exiled Black Panther Wanted in New Jersey? Thinker 1 1,024 04-04-2016 01:18 PM
  Secret archive of paedophile crime kept by Catholic Church's insurers Thinker 0 1,074 03-28-2016 10:59 AM
  March 22 2016 was a blood moon. Also 322 scull and bones number NickNick 2 1,544 03-25-2016 03:37 PM
  NWO Greed - Obama plans to kick-start US business with Cuba on Havana trip next week Thinker 1 1,277 03-25-2016 03:26 PM
  World’s oldest serving head of state is missing - Coup - Murder - Hiding? Thinker 2 1,497 03-15-2016 10:11 AM
  Busted! Grand Jury Finds 50 Roman Catholic Priests Raped Hundreds of Kids Thinker 2 1,264 03-04-2016 08:50 PM
  REALIST NEWS - Gold Price in Russian Rubles - OUCH! Thinker 0 1,095 01-24-2016 08:48 PM
  Cop caught on camera pointing gun directly at a man’s head & mouth to impress friends Thinker 0 1,112 12-06-2015 02:28 AM
  CIA head 'outraged,' 'dismayed' by teenage email hack Thinker 0 1,701 10-27-2015 08:36 PM
Exclamation Pope's Visit to USA by Walter Veith AdamAntium 4 2,517 10-10-2015 05:11 PM
  Jesse Ventura tests V2K mind control ( voice to skull ) weapon Thinker 5 2,983 10-09-2015 02:20 PM
  Pope’s September Agenda Busted Wide Open at Welcoming Ceremony! 9-23-2015 silversurfer 4 2,491 09-29-2015 10:06 AM
  Russian Govt Completely Bans GMOs in Food Production silversurfer 1 1,301 09-23-2015 12:20 AM
Video Pope Francis' EXTRATERRESTRIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 70th Jubilee: COMING SEPT. 2015 ?! AdamAntium 5 5,038 09-22-2015 10:25 AM