Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 3.1 Average
"Haarp Rings" are caused by AIRPORTS. Please Debunk.
05-02-2011, 11:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 11:05 PM by HaarpRing.)
Photo RE: "Haarp Rings" are caused by AIRPORTS. Please Debunk.
Much Like This:

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/original52.jpg
Original Image

http://img534.imageshack.us/i/modified52.jpg
Modified to show the cone effect.

These taken today.

Edit: BCC code wont show images. but you can copy the links and view them yourself.

HaarpRing, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 11:02 PM
RE: "Haarp Rings" are caused by AIRPORTS. Please Debunk.
You don't exist.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
HaarpRings don't know how to use forums.

Further proof they don't exist.

THE END IS NIGH
(05-02-2011 11:02 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  You don't exist.

Jinx!

THE END IS NIGH
05-02-2011, 11:04 PM
(05-02-2011 11:02 PM)Fleck Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 11:02 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  You don't exist.

Jinx!

I hope you guys are right lol, im just giving a debate , thread was bumped ;)

05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
(05-02-2011 10:59 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  1. There is no "beam".
2. Tuning is a myth and you have no evidence it is possible.
3. In science, the simplest answer is usually right. http://www.experiment-resources.com/occams-razor.html

Are you saying that radar being used for airport operations cannot interfere with weather radar? Show me proof. Are you saying that the Doppler radar data that Dutch looks at is not the cheaper/less precise quality? Go back and read the whole thread young grasshopper.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-02-2011, 11:15 PM
(05-02-2011 11:05 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  
(05-02-2011 10:59 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  1. There is no "beam".
3. In science, the simplest answer is usually right. http://www.experiment-resources.com/occams-razor.html

Are you saying that radar being used for airport operations cannot interfere with weather radar? Show me proof. Are you saying that the Doppler radar data that Dutch looks at is not the cheaper/less precise quality? Go back and read the whole thread young grasshopper.

The ionosphere is traditionally very difficult to measure. Balloons cannot reach it because the air is too thin, but satellites cannot orbit there because the air is still too thick. Hence, most experiments on the ionosphere give only small pieces of information. HAARP approaches the study of the ionosphere by following in the footsteps of an ionospheric heater called EISCAT near Tromsø, Norway. There, scientists pioneered exploration of the ionosphere by perturbing it with radio waves in the 2–10 MHz range, and studying how the ionosphere reacts. HAARP performs the same functions but with more power, and a more flexible and agile HF beam.

I highly suggest you read about HAARP and what it actually does...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Freque...ch_Program

It does have a beam lol.

And you have to coordinate the position of where you want that "Beam" to go, just because you cant see it, doesnt mean its not there...

05-02-2011, 11:18 PM
I have. A LOT. what you are describing not only assumes I am ignorant, it also completely ignores my points.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-02-2011, 11:21 PM
(05-02-2011 11:18 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  I have. A LOT. what you are describing not only assumes I am ignorant, it also completely ignores my points.

You guys are the ones attacking me, im simply proving the points that your trying to debunk.

Im stating facts, not saying anything about you.

How does it ignore your points? I went directly to your points and pointed out the scientific proof that you said wasn't there.
05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
of course I have read about what HAARP does. read the thread.
I don't think you are proving anything. you are just rehashing the same baseless statements blathered thousands of times, mixed with unrelated facts about the devices.

again:
1. There is no "beam". radio waves are just that... waves. prove me wrong.

Are you saying that radar being used for airport operations cannot interfere with weather radar? Show me proof. Are you saying that the Doppler radar data that Dutch looks at is not the cheaper/less precise quality?

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
(05-02-2011 11:27 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  of course I have read about what HAARP does. read the thread.
I don't think you are proving anything. you are just rehashing the same baseless statements blathered thousands of times, mixed with unrelated facts about the devices.

again:
1. There is no "beam". radio waves are just that... waves. prove me wrong.

Are you saying that radar being used for airport operations cannot interfere with weather radar? Show me proof. Are you saying that the Doppler radar data that Dutch looks at is not the cheaper/less precise quality?

There is a beam, I'm not sure y you keep stating that there isnt, it is in fact a beam. Stated right in wiki i proved the link of evidence for that.

I also posted the Antenna Array Configuration for the DDA Softare , the software HAARP uses - here is the link again : http://digisonde.com/antenna-config.html

Third your quoting principles, that's not scientific proof, it has nothing to do with this.

I'm sure its possible that radar could have an effect on things, but why is it not all over the maps all the time, its just in some locations, sometimes. Y have we not heard much about it, if it is the case?

Just because its not the best technology in the world, doesn't make it inexcusable, I'm sorry but they didn't have near the technology we do now in the 60's. So your telling me, anything that was used to make scientific predictions and discovery's that don't compare to the best technology, makes it unaccountable ?

Also how can he predict the storm systems based on the centers of these HAARP Ring findings? I've personally confirmed a prediction he made just a day ago. Today sure enough, a storm right where he said. Now my local weather channel can't even get it that right, they can't get it on the hour right, hes doing it in 24 to 48 hrs of notice?

05-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Santa is real because Christmas is real?

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-03-2011, 12:14 AM
We're completely familiar with Occam's razor. We're simply suggesting the possibility of human weather mitigation and HAARP's potential role. Can you explain these hundreds of anomalies during the last 4 months?

Your "beam" defense is misleading. Radio waves can absolutely form a beam. It's simply a focused concentration. Why do you purport that radio waves cannot form beams? Ever heard of a maser? Look it up. :)

The simplest answer may be human intervention, rather than a few hundred coincident.

Your turn.
05-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Sure maser or directional antenae can create a beam, fair enough. I can't find credible proof of any beam after ionosphere interaction.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Hello all,

I have tried talking with them, and have actually had a good debate with one member on dutch's youtube page, but some like you said refuse to listen, and will only believe what they want to believe regardless.

Anyways, I am a meteorology major, and extreme weather enthusiast. I myself might not be a radar expert per se, but I have seen many if not all of the simple Anomalous Prorogation that dutch claims are HAARP rings on radar alone. I first might suggest a few links for those who still do not believe:

http://www.borderlands.com/newstuff/rese...darexp.htm
http://www.letxa.com/anomalyintro.php
http://www.theweatherprediction.com/habyhints2/391/

I also encourage you to email, or talk directly to a NWS meteorologist who has had many years experience working with WSR-88D radars on these anomalies. They will be able to explain them to you - such as in the first article I linked to.

It appears now that in his latest videos, dutch tells us that they are centered over radar sites. Certainly not all severe weather and tornadoes go straight to the radar like a magnet. For instance, the recent tornado outbreak, there is no NEXRAD station in Tuscaloosa, or Phil Cambell, or Hacklesburg, yet violent tornadoes hit those towns. I find it funny that he estimates the center of these 'rings' and is sure he is right everytime. A lot of the spikes they mention are simply caused by the sunset, and clear evidence can support that. Secondly, the so called 'plague' as some users refer to when nighttime falls, and the radar has a ring of what looks like precipitation around it. This is caused by density difference within the air surrounding the radar due to a nighttime inversion layer. It can also show up depending on what VCP mode the radar is in. Dutch is simply trying to be the fear monger, and feed people false information. It's sad to see the amount of people who believe (some who claim to have a decent education) the government has the power to control enormous complex storms, and alter the dynamics in them to create tornadoes.

Also on a side note, I just got blocked by dutchsinse. Apparently he cant handle all the people trying to tell him the real truth. He deletes your comments on the video if they don't support his absurd theory.
05-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for that BC... we have discussed the causes here on RN in several threads. Markvette made a few videos on the topic of the real causes, etc. Also, I totally agree that its sad that so many people just buy into it without doing their own research.

Welcome to RN.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
05-04-2011, 02:52 AM
(05-03-2011 12:14 AM)Guest Wrote:  We're completely familiar with Occam's razor. We're simply suggesting the possibility of human weather mitigation and HAARP's potential role. Can you explain these hundreds of anomalies during the last 4 months?

Your "beam" defense is misleading. Radio waves can absolutely form a beam. It's simply a focused concentration. Why do you purport that radio waves cannot form beams? Ever heard of a maser? Look it up. :)

The simplest answer may be human intervention, rather than a few hundred coincident.

Your turn.

The bottom line is you cannot "see" HAARP or any other weather modification on Intellicast's radar map. Or, any other radar mosaic.
Period.
There is no way anyone can dispute this fact.
Every single anomaly you see are software rendition glitches.
I am sorry. I know lots of folks think this is some conspiracy. And there are some who have spent years trying to figure out a connection between these strange images and HAARP or some other program.
Occam's Razor -
These images as seen mostly on Intellicast or some other non-NWS graphics weather radar map:
A) Are the result of ELF, or VLF waves produced by HAARP's HF bombardment of the ionosphere. In which the ionosphere becomes an giant antenna able to control said lower band frequencies which inadvertently form a circular pattern around a radar station. The radar receiver, then; 'sees' this pattern and records it with the rest of the data it has gathered - even though the frequency the ring is emanating at cannot be seen by the radar receiver. And that pattern is then sent to a central computer that uses the data from the radar stations to construct the "Mosaic" radar image. The algorithms that filter and piece together each bit if information from the network somehow is able to go against it functioning programing and sees this ring data and is able to work it into the image it is constructing for all to see.
Whew!

Or
B) The errant images seen on some radar mosaic maps are glitches in the software and algorithms or are operator error (Which is corrected upon the next refresh in 10 minutes or 5 minutes depending on the mode setting)

Remember, each mosaic IS a new and different image from the last. Which means the filtering starts from scratch each time. Yes. It is true.

So, You going to tell me that a glitch you've seen on a radar map is .. what now??

Which is easier?
Dutch is making it way harder than it is. But, he has to. Or he'll fall from grace.
Can't have that.
Reminds me of a politician who is trying to stay in office. LOL

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
05-16-2011, 09:54 AM
I tried getting the whole Nexrad Mosaic glitch idea across to Dutch, but as others have discovered he will block users or remove messages that do not support his wrong ideas.

I'm working on some HAARP educational videos for Conspiracy Realists to apply some critical thinking and real research and sources to the subject in hopes that the static of copy pasta regurgitation will not drown out the actual information about this DARPA funded project.

Pseudo news and science sites like Press Core that appear legit like to put unfounded conclusions right next to legit links as if placing a steaming turd beside a slab of roast beef makes the turd food. Sad, but this is what passes for credible reporting on HAARP.

Thanks 12g.

MountainStorm, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
05-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Bump for the Dutchtrolls...

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
05-28-2011, 10:46 AM
I have already poved every one of dutchsinse's haarp ring videos wrong. Every single ring he has shown is at the exact spot of a NEXRAD station. This explains what most, but not all rings are at airports. Go to the WeatherUnderground website and you can see the locations of all of these NEXRAD and other radar stations. The amount of power/wattage needed to manipulate the weather at each and every one of these stations would be incredible as well as the size of the antenna array at each location. We are seeing nothing other than the weather radar. I also did a video about a HUGE "haarp ring" at Minot Air Force Base. To date there has been no severe weather and that ring was showing up last weekend. We're 5-6 past that now. Several of Dutchsince's followers told me to wait 24-48 hours and watch and see. I did and the weather was actually very good. I responded to them and as one might expect, received no answer from any of them.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HISTORY MADE! - First Female President for Taiwan, & HAARP rained on her parade Thinker 0 1,015 02-07-2016 06:45 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Taiwan 6.4 Earthquake Hits City of Tainan, casualties unclear - HAARP Warning on 1/31 Thinker 3 1,836 02-05-2016 10:51 PM
  Israel controls security at key US military, nuclear, water, airports & FBI Soraya Thinker 0 1,371 09-21-2015 04:07 AM
  Jeb Bush Says Global Warming Caused by Humans silversurfer 0 1,137 07-31-2015 10:28 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  AmEx President Gilligan’s Death Said to Be Caused by Clot Arctic 1 2,894 06-08-2015 10:51 PM
  TSA Records Detail Alleged Sexual Assaults by Personnel at Major U.S. Airports Thinker 0 845 05-16-2015 01:14 PM
  HAARP? Deadly floods hit Queensland - 277 mm of rain in 3 hours, Australia Thinker 0 1,048 05-03-2015 05:28 AM
  VINDICATON! "HAARP rings" created by US Navy -- Fracking Ban Thinker 1 1,207 04-09-2015 02:36 PM
Video Powerful Tornadoes Threaten 34MILLION Across Midwest As Forecasters - HAARP? People4People 1 1,282 04-09-2015 05:45 AM
Last Post: People4People
  HAARP? - 4,000 flights cancelled, schools closed, due to late winter storm Thinker 1 1,062 04-06-2015 01:48 PM
  Nuclear Waste Explosion at WIPP In New Mexico Caused by Kitty Litter Mix-up Thinker 0 924 03-27-2015 08:16 PM
  Evidence! Cyclone Pam, HAARP, Vanuatu Disaster Capitalism Thinker 0 929 03-27-2015 02:10 PM
  HAARP Station Found in Nevada With Google Earth Markvette 8 6,726 03-15-2015 07:43 PM
  Rape Without Ever Removing Your Clothes - New World Order In Airports People4People 0 745 03-08-2015 11:35 AM
Last Post: People4People
Shocked HAARP Hell? - Emergencies Are Declared In 5 States As 'Worst Snowstorm In History' People4People 8 3,613 01-27-2015 12:56 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
  800 HAARP Arrays Active For United States Thinker 4 1,989 01-25-2015 01:37 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Greek Austerity Caused Over 500 Male Suicides HG Spacetime 3 1,532 01-10-2015 01:06 PM
Exclamation Yowusa.com Meteor Update No. 1 - Cyclical transit of outer rings of Nemesis begins? AdamAntium 2 2,094 10-21-2014 09:24 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Question Woodstock To Burning Man - Love, Unity, Peace Events - Ruined By HAARP??? People4People 1 1,313 08-31-2014 03:27 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  USA Caused More Problems For The World, You Pay More HG Spacetime 1 1,142 06-24-2014 01:11 AM