Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Votes - 3.1 Average
"Haarp Rings" are caused by AIRPORTS. Please Debunk.
03-24-2011, 07:02 AM
RE: "Haarp Rings" are caused by AIRPORTS. Please Debunk.
(03-24-2011 03:49 AM)Guest Wrote:  tonight.. moving haarp rings..

moving airports maybe?!

lol

Can't wait!

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2011, 07:10 AM
12G, you ARE the Angel who plays the HAARP rings ...
And puts 'em in their place!

Wow!
What a report. This is gonna make all those youtuber Goobers say, "Wha????"
I love it!
How'd you get the idea?
btw, I mentioned your post (not by name) in a comment on Dutch's latest H-Ring video. We'll see what happens.

Wonder what he'll make up next to keep his name in the spotlight?

Personally, I think your light will always out shine his. The light of truth knows no shadow.

You have my admiration and respect, dear lady. Excellent work.
Bravo!

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
03-24-2011, 08:34 AM
Ha! Thanks.
My first clue was that one with two at the same time... That's not how directional antenae work as far as I know. Really I just wanted to rule out more logical causes before calling it haarp. For the record, I still don't trust haarp...

I sure hope he moves on to actual threats, like nwo. We shall see, but I doubt this will have an effect.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Dutch posted a new video today. He claims that the rings can't be from airports because they move...

I think it's funny that he sees rings in this video. I see natural storm fronts. They look nothing like the ring anomalies. The movement of storms is also natural. Predicting bad weather because of these storm fronts is not a new theory, it's called meteorology. Maybe Dutch should get a job as a weatherman!

I realize I am contributing to his viewer numbers, but regardless of that I submit this for your objective review. Interested to see if anyone else sees "haarp rings" in this video.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 02:44 PM by Markvette.)
He's chasing smoke 'rings' now. lol
He is 'seeing' partial rings. Or rings forming, as he calls them.
Trying very hard to salvage his theory with whatever he can.
These forming rings, or whatever he calls them, are not the defined rings he showed in earlier vids. Which you have debunked so eloquently.
I give it a week for your post to circulate the web, and then ole dutchy sense will be deemed by all to be senseless.
BTW - I don't trust HAARP or anything the Gov does. But, I do think Dutch is way off base here.

M V
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
03-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I noticed the difference as well, some are storms starting up, some are from radar.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2011, 03:02 PM
he removed it.
:shrug:

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 04:02 PM
(03-24-2011 03:02 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  he removed it.
:shrug:

consider yourself debunked!

03-24-2011, 04:06 PM
which one? post an image. some of those ARE airports... but there are a number of them in that video. Please be specific.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 04:22 PM
(03-24-2011 04:06 PM)12gaugeangel Wrote:  which one? post an image. some of those ARE airports... but there are a number of them in that video. Please be specific.

Everyone please just do a simple experiment. Goto to google earth and click on places near radar anomalies and see for yourself! and zoom in close and really look. You'll see a bunch of strange things!!!
03-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Some people are only gonna see what they want to see.
03-24-2011, 04:30 PM
another new video is up. at least he is trying harder. he mentions ground based radar this time... so some of the message got through, but still thinks the new ones are from haarp. the "moving ring" video he retracted without a correction video...

about this latest one:
1. its already storming there, so maybe they are trying to turn the storm off??
2. its ON an active fault, little eqs happen there everyday.
3. he seems to know for sure that the signal is too small to cause radar interference. Have you seen the size of haarp?? I need real data to buy that claim. could be a cb radio for all I know.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 04:37 PM
We have planes over us constantly and some sucking noise every so often. Trains are about 4 times an hour.
03-24-2011, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 04:41 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
the attached image is dead center of the latest radar anomaly.

not sure what it is, but looks ground based to me.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Is it a missile silo? Makes you wonder since most of those are under ground.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2011, 05:20 PM
[Image: antenna-efficiency-measurement-3.gif]
[Image: cantenna.gif]

A directional antenna that is very simple to construct at microwave frequencies (for example, for 2.4-2.5 GHz ISM band applications like wireless LANs) is the waveguide antenna or cantenna. A cantenna is just a waveguide that supports a propagating mode at the frequency of interest, open at one end.

Any closed conducting shape, such as a rectangular prism, tall cylinder, or ellipsoid, can act as a waveguide, allowing unattenuated propagation of electromagnetic waves along its length. To propagate in this fashion, the wave must meet the boundary conditions imposed by the metallic walls: these are approximately equivalent to forcing the potential to zero at the metal surface. A very low frequency wave cannot manage such a feat: the wavelength must be roughly comparable to the size of the waveguide to allow the potential to reach zero at opposing ends of a diameter. Thus, any waveguide has a cutoff frequency below which waves are exponentially attenuated in amplitude as they move into the guide.

http://www.enigmatic-consulting.com/Comm...ennas.html

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 06:23 PM by Markvette.)
Taking a page out of your book, 12G.

In regards to Dutch Senseless's current HAARP Ring video.
He claims there is no way there is anything on that hill or ridge putting out radar emissions because they are too small in radius, apparently.
Hmmm.
Here is the Google satellite image of the ring's center; southeast of Los Gatos, east of Monte Sereno and west of the reservoir - as Dutch directs us to look for ourselves.

Sorry. I have to figure out how to imbed Google Earth images in a post.
Meantime, here's the link:
Almeden Air Force Station

Clearly an Air Force Station, even a little one, would have a radar emitter. Don't ya think?

12G - May I have your permission to use your findings and images on my Youtube with one goal in mind, to help disprove the supposition "Rings On Intellicast Are HAARP Related"? With full accreditation to you, of course. Maybe even a collaboration, if you think that's cool?
It's your theory. But, I think you know me by now ....
I just wanna shake the tree a bit and see what falls out. :P

If no, then disregard the following text. And I won't pursue it further.

If yes, then:

TO Dutchy,
Research it, old son! Then post the truth on your Youtube.
You have a chance to look good with an honest assessment.
Or, blow it off.
Then I WILL have to post a video disproving your Ring Thing with undeniable evidence ... Moving rings included!
Don't you think it would be better coming from you than from us?

M V
03-24-2011, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2011 06:38 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
Sure mark... Use anything you like... Just link to realist news in the description.

Ok... So 1 thing to add. I did a map for the small ring he is showing... The image I posted above i believe to be a Doppler radar station for SF. Yes, the very radar that is creating the images of weather. It may be radar for the AF base. Either way its At the exact center of the ring.

The point is that it is often airports in the really dramatic cases. But radar anomalies can be caused by many types of signal overlap. Anyhoo... Excited to see a video on the subject.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
03-24-2011, 07:59 PM
This is the video that dutch was replying to after this guy debunks it...
03-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Wow. We both decided to clear this up on nearly the same day. I agree with his editorial Statements as well. A bit of research is all I ask before pulling a chicken little.

I even think it casts a poor light on the rest of us, and it could cause people to make poor decisions. Some simple research... Unless it's just views that he wants.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Involvement Rings That Program Your Love Wedka 0 96 02-17-2017 09:40 PM
Last Post: Wedka
  HISTORY MADE! - First Female President for Taiwan, & HAARP rained on her parade Thinker 0 935 02-07-2016 06:45 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Taiwan 6.4 Earthquake Hits City of Tainan, casualties unclear - HAARP Warning on 1/31 Thinker 3 1,687 02-05-2016 10:51 PM
  Israel controls security at key US military, nuclear, water, airports & FBI Soraya Thinker 0 1,314 09-21-2015 04:07 AM
  Jeb Bush Says Global Warming Caused by Humans silversurfer 0 1,100 07-31-2015 10:28 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  AmEx President Gilligan’s Death Said to Be Caused by Clot Arctic 1 2,802 06-08-2015 10:51 PM
  TSA Records Detail Alleged Sexual Assaults by Personnel at Major U.S. Airports Thinker 0 797 05-16-2015 01:14 PM
  HAARP? Deadly floods hit Queensland - 277 mm of rain in 3 hours, Australia Thinker 0 983 05-03-2015 05:28 AM
  VINDICATON! "HAARP rings" created by US Navy -- Fracking Ban Thinker 1 1,056 04-09-2015 02:36 PM
Video Powerful Tornadoes Threaten 34MILLION Across Midwest As Forecasters - HAARP? People4People 1 1,211 04-09-2015 05:45 AM
Last Post: People4People
  HAARP? - 4,000 flights cancelled, schools closed, due to late winter storm Thinker 1 1,007 04-06-2015 01:48 PM
  Nuclear Waste Explosion at WIPP In New Mexico Caused by Kitty Litter Mix-up Thinker 0 899 03-27-2015 08:16 PM
  Evidence! Cyclone Pam, HAARP, Vanuatu Disaster Capitalism Thinker 0 901 03-27-2015 02:10 PM
  HAARP Station Found in Nevada With Google Earth Markvette 8 6,592 03-15-2015 07:43 PM
  Rape Without Ever Removing Your Clothes - New World Order In Airports People4People 0 727 03-08-2015 11:35 AM
Last Post: People4People
Shocked HAARP Hell? - Emergencies Are Declared In 5 States As 'Worst Snowstorm In History' People4People 8 3,400 01-27-2015 12:56 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
  800 HAARP Arrays Active For United States Thinker 4 1,887 01-25-2015 01:37 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Greek Austerity Caused Over 500 Male Suicides HG Spacetime 3 1,496 01-10-2015 01:06 PM
Exclamation Yowusa.com Meteor Update No. 1 - Cyclical transit of outer rings of Nemesis begins? AdamAntium 2 2,059 10-21-2014 09:24 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Question Woodstock To Burning Man - Love, Unity, Peace Events - Ruined By HAARP??? People4People 1 1,271 08-31-2014 03:27 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade