Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Gold prophecy by benjamin Solari
04-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Gold prophecy by benjamin Solari
Read this and tell me what you think

5 GOLD damned will be killed damned gold you will fall.
GOLD IT FALLS GOLD.
GOLD BAD GOLD. (no date)

This is the text that goes with a small drawing by the late Benjamin Solari parravicini. He made thousands, all staggering predictions. I am still looking for a book or pdf ebook with ALL his so called psychographies in ENGLISH , in spanish they are everywhere but I don't speak it. So if you can find it for me let me know !

link to source:

http://www.edicolaweb.net/nonsoloufo/pav_proe.htm

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 08:00 PM
RE: Gold prophecy by benjamin Solari
I like this one better...

"The atom will go so far as to tyrannize the world, the world will be atomized and will go blind. It will fall storms caused by the incursions of the man in the atmosphere, new diseases, sex changes, collective madness, general absurdity. The world will go dark". (year 1934)

A lot of that has already happen, except for that last sentence.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-30-2013, 08:30 PM
Could this be the economic collapse? Argentina has had one hell of a collapse...

"Argentina will suffer the storm in small, which later will ravage the world. Will be an example!" (year 1938)

WTFisthedeal, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
04-17-2014, 09:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2014 10:20 PM by People4People.)
Thumbs Up Wow Amazing!
April 17, 2014

Truly amazing... some predictions that seemed to stand out.

Most of the psychographies made by Bnejamín Solari Parravicini referred expressly to Latin America, but particularly to Argentina, which he saw as a land of promises for the future events, an the bordering countries, not before passing through hard proofs.

Due to the actual extremely grave events that Argentina is living through, we think that it is very important to pay attention to some of such prophecies.

"The atomic era is near. Russia already plays with it without knowing. After the wars will arrive and will make war, and the war of the wars. Fire of fires will be!" (year 1937)

"The beginning of the end will be soon arrived! The man will annihilate his own being, the biology will exclaim that it has discovered how to create life without the necessity of the masculine being, but with the use of glycerin took out of the cells. He will start to make beings without future, but with lives of unknown ways.

Will be arrived, in that time, the atomic explosions, and they will cause the destruction of every being , the radiation will kill, and will cause to birth monsters from every mother, whether animal or vegetable, the mineral will disintegrate.

Since the 66 the man will be born with his bones crystallized because of the presence of the strontium, and the strontium will cause in his life his disaster, will annihilate his brain, will change his genetic sperm, will kill his red corpuscle, will increase the cancerology up to the extreme level that will be a general cancer.

The nucleonic power will dominate, and the yellows with the Russians will question power profits in that sense.

The 666 will be already arrived with its hands full of nuclear power of mysterious and paralyzing beams. With new microbes from electronic centrifugal in artificial comets with the..." (year 1936)

"Races which hate each other will join together. The earth will go in war. India, China, Japan, Russia. Africa will give the world an example. America will be witness, help, palliative and light, North America will be despised, even so, the world in the moment of the afflictions will cry out for it - but it had suffered and will be no longer." [b] (year 1937)

"Buenos Aires listen. Argentineans, Sense! Military men will govern." (year 1939)

"The 'Middle Class' will rescue Argentina. Its triumph will in... the world!" (year 1971)

"Spiritual purity in Argentina, even so it won’t be useful in the new war." [b](year 1939)

"The Americas will bleed. Europe will bleed after that. Each idea will see a sun of light. America will see the truth. Argentina will be light." (year 1940)

Shortly before his death, in 1974, BSP handed down to one of his collaborators and friends, Norberto Pakula, his lasts psychographies, most of them corresponding to 1972, aimed to the future generations, some of which were shown in this work. The psychographies were published in 1988 in the book "The prophetic testament of Benjamín Solari Parravicini" where from we extracted the next text belonging to the author, and which could serve as a corollary of this work:

The word "psychographie" had in Parravicini’s mouth the value of a true profession of faith. It was the decided, brave, bold, as well as peaceful recognition to the existence, beyond the little personalities and human capabilities, of conscious intelligences, alive, organized and which can leave out in fact, in their existence level, the somatic body that characterizes us in our dimension of human relations.

The experiences he describes have been kept from the English speaking, another actions that shows it is information that they would rather not have the majority reading or knowing about. There is life in the universe...lots of it.

The video is in Spanish, but you don't have to understand it to know what is being said. A little English at 3:48

Waiting for truth.

Waiting for the world to change...for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Respect/Unity for all living things...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
05-28-2015, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 11:30 PM by 2D4.)
Hi folks,

Been a while ! 2013 was my last post here :) I stumbled upon my own post about Solari's Gold will fall prediction as I was looking up more of his foresights. It amazes me that no one made the effort to translate all his work into proper english and make it available .. I really don't speak spanish. Sloppy google translator is all we get. I found some more of his uplifting prophecies on WW3 and times to come, I will share with you, Bless you all, and yes a few questions, what do you people think will happen to gold in the coming 2 years and what about silver ? where will it go ? I'm still sitting on my expensive purchase from 2013, 200 rounds of silver .. Do you think Benjamin was right and Gold will fall ? if so where will it fall to ?? and in that mean time, what will happen to Silver ? Interrested to hear all of your thoughts !

http://blog.susanaromeroweb.com/?p=6302&lang=en

Haven't even fully watched this yet ! Just thought I'd throw it out there ..

Check the first link before you see the video

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
05-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Last week GOLD was less in growth than that of Silver, but this week it is on the previous 5 weeks best.

runnerquarterly, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2015.
06-08-2015, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 07:21 PM by 2D4.)
5 GOLD damned will be killed damned gold you will fall.
GOLD IT FALLS GOLD.
GOLD BAD GOLD. (no date)

[Image: APvRbps.jpg]

Reposting this with the original psychography by Benjamin Solari. What's interresting is that the picture seems to show a paper with gold is bad on it, maybe a certificate ? that's connected to the other words by a wire, maybe the internet ? What is the reversed question mark and the creature o the left with the spinal outgrowths ? No idea, but if you take these things seriously, this seems to suggest gold is over appreciated and will fall, actually it will die, I put the words through another translator and this comes out.

damn damn gold gold gold will be dead Caerus

Now this is what the internet tells us about caerus, that remained untranslated:
KAIROS (or Caerus) was the spirit (daimon) of opportunity, the youngest divine son of Zeus. He was depicted as a youth with a long lock of hair hanging down from his forehead, which indicated that Opportunity could only be grasped as he approached.

This would mean, a dead or bad opportunity. Hope this has helped. If you are into gold or silver, think long term .. 1 week is really nothing

By the way what is worth mentioning too is that the word Argentina, the place this gentleman came from , means " Land of Silver" hmmmmmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​~~~~~~~~~~~~

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-14-2016, 05:57 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016 06:18 AM by 2D4.)
Benjamin Solari Parravicini:

The Beach of the URCO (?) in the silver will give the New light and the world will observe.

Hi there, I´m back after another year .. I googled something and found my own thread again, thought I might greet you all and add something interesting. I was googling if the forementioned Benjamin Solari mentioned SILVER in his predictions and it seems he did !

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/301319031299836027/

The NEXT pinterest page below has some picasa pages linked with a great many more of his psychographies , they are not translated and I don´t read spanish, some of them mention gold and silver, maybe someone knows a little spanish and can enlighten us ? They are super interesting !! and presumably fairly unknown, as they have not been translated into english yet ! Which is amazing, considering the weight of his work and the many predictions he made that indeed have come to pass. Take a look for for yourself

https://in.pinterest.com/ikickit247/benj...rravicini/

What would also help is to read the predictions and put the spanish text here in this thread, then we will put it through google translate

Ps. I´m looking to buy a few silver ounces this year, should I wait for the spot price to drop ? or do you guys think it will only go up in the second half of this year ? Hard to predict. Buying silver is still a tedious and expensive business .. (I live in Holland in the EU) the premiums plus the tax plus the shipping really discourage the average unwealthy person like myself to buy. I wonder why we do not have coin shops here ? where you can just walk in and buy a few rounds and walk out. I am looking to diversify to protect my investment, so I look for the new numismatics with low mintages aswell as the designs I really like. I already have a few tubes with eagles and harmonics, and that´s fine but I´ve also come to realise that these popular types of silver ounces are targeted for falsification. By buying the slightly more rare ones I could have a better chance not catching a fake one

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-14-2016, 06:27 AM
(06-14-2016 05:57 AM)2D4 Wrote:  Benjamin Solari Parravicini:

The Beach of the URCO (?) in the silver will give the New light and the world will observe.

Hi there, I´m back after another year .. I googled something and found my own thread again, thought I might greet you all and add something interesting. I was googling if the forementioned Benjamin Solari mentioned SILVER in his predictions and it seems he did !

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/301319031299836027/

The NEXT pinterest page below has some picasa pages linked with a great many more of his psychographies , they are not translated and I don´t read spanish, some of them mention gold and silver, maybe someone knows a little spanish and can enlighten us ? They are super interesting !! and presumably fairly unknown, as they have not been translated into english yet ! Which is amazing, considering the weight of his work and the many predictions he made that indeed have come to pass. Take a look for for yourself

https://in.pinterest.com/ikickit247/benj...rravicini/

What would also help is to read the predictions and put the spanish text here in this thread, then we will put it through google translate

°°°°°°°° °
Did I mention that ``The beach of URCO`` may be a place in Venezuela .. as far as google could tell me (would make sense, it´s in the same continent as Argentina, the place the prophet and artist Solari came from) Just thought that is somehow interesting ? as venezuela is in the news
°°°°°°°°° ° °

EGO SUPERSTES VOS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catalysts For Gold millennialblueprint 0 240 02-18-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: millennialblueprint
  Bitcoin is 'a great hedge against the system' and could be the new gold etuHad4 0 686 01-29-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
Exclamation Trump HAS WON THE ELECTION Markets down. Gold up silver up :) It was Predicted etuHad4 1 1,554 12-01-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: snippythehorse
  Canadian Mint worker guilty of smuggling gold in rectum Arctic 0 1,196 11-11-2016 03:26 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  GOLD/SILVER PRICES HIDDEN!?! PITBOSS 3 1,607 07-12-2016 09:12 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Important clue 666 talents of gold for king Solomon 2D4 1 1,150 07-07-2016 04:41 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  Ayn Rand - Prophecy of Atlas Shrugged (2012) JPMsecretagent 13 6,019 07-04-2016 11:10 PM
Heart Yet more prophecy, Baba Vanga 2D4 2 1,449 07-04-2016 10:30 PM
  Sweden’s Largest Gold and Silver Dealer’s Bank Accounts Closed, Shut Out of Banking Arctic 0 1,232 07-03-2016 05:17 PM
Last Post: Arctic
Brick Ethereum update & Bitcoin backed by gold cubes, neat! 2D4 2 952 06-25-2016 07:41 PM
Lightbulb More prophecy! by Credo Mutwa from the early 90ies 2D4 0 1,032 06-23-2016 06:43 PM
Star Sumerian tablet translations talk of gold and nuclear war! 2D4 4 1,361 06-19-2016 09:59 AM
  Haiti $20 Billion In Gold & Minerals - Owner (Master?) - Slaves to Mine It (People?) Thinker 1 1,856 05-17-2016 06:26 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Gold & Silver Demand Skyrockets as “Chinese Floor” Ensures Upward Price Moves Thinker 3 1,442 05-17-2016 02:56 AM
  German arrested in possession of fake US gold bullion bonds for $2.5 tons Thinker 0 711 05-10-2016 09:57 AM
  Iceland Will Create Its Own Money - What Nations will follow with Gold & Silver? Thinker 3 1,451 04-26-2016 06:00 PM
  Gold hidden in secret vaults beneath the Bank of England worth $248bn Thinker 0 844 04-22-2016 03:35 PM
  Get you Gold and Silver. I keep on telling but few listen. NickNick 8 2,771 04-19-2016 09:17 PM
Last Post: NickNick
  Gold Shortages & China looking to buy more? - Who sold the stolen gold from 9/11? Thinker 0 859 04-14-2016 03:53 PM
  Who's Riding the Gold Coaster? - Up & Down Again & Again Play the Game & You Can Win! Thinker 2 1,309 03-30-2016 03:20 PM