Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all
01-05-2014, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 08:44 PM by mcetcher.)
RE: HIDING
(01-04-2014 02:55 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:   Go back to your hole and hide from the world as that is the best you seem to be capable of...

In regards to "hiding" (as that is the best I seem capable of):

Since joining this forum, I have first and foremost
, showing my face, telling everyone my real name (Kyle Mathew Fleming), shared my website of original artwork which is also my profession, started a business and shared a link to it's website, with a google map pinpointing the exact location of my house and business

Funny, it seems as though you are nothing more than a screen name, "All$enslaves". We don't even know your gender. *coughTavistockcough* Have you ever even posted original content?

Which one of us is truly hiding? Give it some thought. Or better yet, reply with an original video disclosing everything about yourself that I have willingly volunteered.

"hiding"! LOL! You are freeking HILARIOUS!

[Image: 1371398919.jpg]

..Also, it's rather telling that you resort to ad-hominem personal insults, rather than backing up your theories (Sorry, other peoples facebook posts) with science, ration, and logic. Disinfo much? *coughTavistockcough*

Here's some science for you:

When viewed in an inertial reference frame, an object either is at rest or moves at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by an external force.

Q: What is the external force that is will act upon the earth in April to cause it to stop?

Q: What is the external force that will act upon the Earth 3 days later that will cause it to start moving again in the opposite direction?

Q: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all
Yes...internet is full of anonymous brave folks hiding behind a keyboard. Those that take Zero pride or care little as to the validity of the information they disseminate. Granted we've all been duped by bad internet information. What amazes me is the amount of gullible people willing to take information at face value when they have a tool such as the same internet at their disposal. Simply takes a few minutes of research for the average layman to verify if what they read is, or could be true, yet they don't do it. Then of course we have the Lazy folks, who simply pass on Bad Information looping the noose of ignorance not only around their own neck, but those who willingly follow like sheep. Next...the dis-info agents preying on the gullible.

5 seconds of searching and a little critical thinking

How Newton's Laws of Motion Work

http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovat...motion.htm

What if the Earth stopped spinning?

http://science.howstuffworks.com/science...inning.htm

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
01-05-2014, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 11:37 PM by Tony Chims.)
All$nslaves....your a smart guy, smarter then most,,,but have you not realized yet that
jpm secret tool is a troll and g shill ready to completely decimate any out of the box thought...get back in line and move along is all he is here for....sorry to break the news but don't waste your breathe dude...he works for the other-side!

the most high
01-06-2014, 04:53 AM
(01-05-2014 11:36 PM)Tony Chims Wrote:  All$nslaves....your a smart guy, smarter then most,,,but have you not realized yet that
jpm secret tool is a troll and g shill ready to completely decimate any out of the box thought...get back in line and move along is all he is here for....sorry to break the news but don't waste your breathe dude...he works for the other-side!
Tony I believe your right on with the g shill ID.
01-06-2014, 07:48 AM
This sucks.... I've used the God Code of Pie and 188 and I've calculated that I'm going to win the HGTV Home Giveaway this year.... really going to suck that the world is going into a different dimension.... however your all welcomed to party with me at my new house till we achieve ZERO POINT SINGULARITY.

a07216, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2013.
01-06-2014, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 08:43 PM by mcetcher.)
Dear anonymous doomtards:

When everyone was posting crap about the world ending in 2012, lots of us jumped all over it, decrying it as bunk. The world did not end.

Many of us also called out Harold Camping's claims about the rapture. The world did not end.

We did the same for Cliff High's "global coastal event". The world did not end.

Almost everyone on this forum jumped all over "CometGuy", claiming to be an insider at NASA, who told us we would meet our demise via a previously undetected comet. The world did not end.

Then there was the time Elenin was going to kill us all.... The world did not end.

How about the series of small, normal X-class flares a few months back that were going to knock the world back into the bronze age? I personally led that particular campaign against solar ignorance. Let me see... Did the world end, did satellites fall from the sky? Nope, not even a hiccup on the magnetosphere.

And lets not forget those who calculated the end of the Myan calender to a different date, or those who corrected for spacial time warps in Terrance McKenna's Timewave zero, or the countless others claiming to have inside information from their brother's aunt's boyfriend who has a super-duper top secret clearance at an agency we pleebs don't even know about. They too had end dates for the planet, vitally important to the human race. The world did not end. The world did not end. The world did not end.

Oh, if only they could get through to us! If only the troof could just be excepted by us nonbelievers! Surely those who refuted the claims are working for the NSA, CIA, or are in some way a disinfo agent working for the reptilian Illuminati overlords. Yes, the nay sayers are always "G-men", "spooks" and the like.

So now, someone comes along ON FACEBOOK saying the world will end in April. It gets recycled here by a chronic reposter, lacking any original content. And once again some of us call BUNK. We are met with name calling and attacks on our personal lives, for failing to see why chicken little is right this time. Predictably we have been labeled G-men, spooks, and people not willing to except the troof. The one who reposted the facebook doom, and engaged in ad-homimem personal attacks is touted as being
"smarter than most"

Good luck with the end of the world AGAIN, smartguys! See you in April, and May, and June....

If you don't want members calling out your BS, stop posting doom on a forum with a BS button.

BS Flag

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-06-2014, 11:07 PM
predictable ....

the most high
01-07-2014, 12:09 PM
(01-06-2014 11:07 PM)Tony Chims Wrote:  predictable ....

You can predict it, yet still have no argument to oppose it. Way to go Tony!

05-02-2014, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 01:26 AM by mcetcher.)
Hi all. Just got back from a month and a half in the bush.

What did I miss?

Did the world stop spinning?

Does "all$enslaves" have a new end-of-the-world-date for us yet?

[Image: hE645B673]

03-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Bashar - 2013, 14 to 2015 year span - Why Staying on the Highest Frequency Path
2013 - Bashar explains that this time span we are in is one for streamlining and fine-tuning our frequency, and why we must tread a very very narrow and high frequency path during the years 2013 through 2015, or else things in our lives can and will become confusing and chaotic. The excerpt is Bashar speaking from the year 2010 and being very prescient about the present time span.

Bashar- Accelerated Manifestation - Letting Go of the How

Bashar 7 Steps to Manifestation

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
05-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Marina Jacobi - THE EVENT with guest Neo Glimmer - 4-11-18
It's Time to Come Together!

Free the World!

Free Your Mind!

Strength is in numbers, will you add your number to the code?

Neo's experience with the extra-terrestrials. The new code for the fifth deminsional structure reality. Breaking down the code for the old artificial intelligence timeline. FUNDAMENTAL INFORMATION...

Marina Jacobi - The Event (PART TWO)

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Schumann Resonance : Earth's Frequency Increasing AdamAntium 1 4,659 11-10-2018 11:01 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Video The Search for Planet Nine AdamAntium 0 149 10-25-2018 02:31 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Exclamation Large Object Has Entered Our Solar System ?! PLANET 7X ? AdamAntium 11 5,884 10-17-2018 09:19 PM
Video YOWUSA - Planet X / Nibiru – Are We Seeing the Blue Kachina Now? AdamAntium 1 1,431 08-05-2018 10:01 PM
Last Post: TheDove
Photo Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest AdamAntium 2 835 07-22-2018 02:06 AM
Last Post: TheDove
Exclamation Planet X System Observations 2017 - yowusa AdamAntium 0 2,464 10-20-2017 06:14 AM
Exclamation Planet X Nibiru System Updated Photo 2017 AdamAntium 1 2,883 02-27-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation Planet X System Update No. 4 - YowUSA AdamAntium 0 2,741 11-11-2016 03:12 PM
Video Torah Code - Donald Trump - President of the US? AdamAntium 0 2,084 07-07-2016 05:08 AM
Star Science Has Discovered How To Reverse The Age Of DNA By 20 Years AdamAntium 0 1,731 06-30-2016 10:11 AM
  The Musical Mathematical Matrix - What most music companies don't want you to know. Thinker 0 1,638 04-28-2016 07:31 PM
  Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines all Found Murdered Thinker 0 1,668 04-19-2016 08:03 AM
Exclamation Gill B. - March 2016 Report on Planet-7X AdamAntium 0 1,952 03-21-2016 10:06 AM
  Binary Orbit of Planet X Nibiru 2015 , Red Kachina HG Spacetime 5 5,870 03-17-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation NASA Release - A New Planet in our Solar System? AdamAntium 11 6,304 02-28-2016 03:00 PM
Exclamation ~THE 00SKYVIEW TEAM ~ PLANET X 2016 Updates AdamAntium 4 4,926 02-16-2016 12:13 PM
Photo Gravitational Waves Discovered !!!! Here's What You Need To Know AdamAntium 0 1,471 02-12-2016 12:09 AM
  Lost Honduran Civilization Discovered - White City/City of the Monkey God mcetcher 2 2,278 01-26-2016 02:09 AM
Exclamation Yowusa presents Planet 7X Theories vs. Zecharia Sitchin's Work AdamAntium 0 1,783 12-23-2015 04:56 PM
Exclamation Project Camelot : ISIS Events Coming - ILLUMINATI TO DECLARE WAR & PLANET X 2016 ?! AdamAntium 0 2,577 12-17-2015 10:07 AM