Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all
01-04-2014, 10:06 AM
God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all
JAN 01, 2013

Uh Oh…

48 hours ago I made what I believe is a HUGE discovery of EPIC proportions that reveals new evidence further validating my “TIME” THEORY which as you might imagine, was very exciting as I’ll be explaining more in a moment.

However, upon more reflection and analysis, my excitement came to an abrupt HALT when I suddenly realized something else that caused a huge CHILL to run down my spine.
So, I’ve been contemplating and struggling with a decision on whether or not to go public with this due to one of the DEEPER IMPLICATIONS I realized, not to mention the controversial nature & dynamics, or even the DANGER that new discoveries can sometimes lead to in our SOCIETY as we know from our HISTORY and human EGO.

DISCLAIMER:
==================================
Something important newcomers here should understand before I continue, is that as those who’ve been around here for a while know, though my postings can sometimes be intense, blunt and to some initially appear overly hyped, misinterpreted as fear mongering, or of course seem “NUTTY” to those that haven’t taken the time to educate themselves on the context of my work, the fact is I do go to great lengths to VETTE, fact-check with healthy skepticism and always be as accurate as possible before going public with something since believe it or not, I’m also a BIG skeptic which is one of the primary reasons I’ve maintained such a high level of accuracy which has made it very difficult for skeptics, trolls and shills to argue against.

With that said, YES, I’m fully aware that to MOST, especially those who know nothing about my work or what I’ve explained about this GCM TIME THEORY as I’ve coined it, the TITLE of this THREAD and what I’m claiming, might initially seem extremely BOLD, SPECULATIVE, “Nutty” or nothing more than the typical doom & gloom mumbo jumbo.
Which is FINE & ALL GOOD. But probably where you should close this thread and take the blue pill.

Oh, and for those that continue reading, be advised this is another LONG GCM ARTICLE, however, due to the IMPORTANCE of this discovery, though I know most won’t get all the way thru the thread, I’ve decided to give a FULL EXPLANATION in ONE THREAD with enough context and details I’ve accumulated over the past 5 months on this discovery, that can be used as a reference source for those WHO the implications and need a layman’s explanation….

====================================

Alright… now that the disclaimer has been given and hopefully filtered out most pseudo-skeptics and trolls that tend to disrupt the intelligent discourse of my threads,
let’s continue with what I submit could potentially become one of the BIGGEST STORIES and MOST IMPORTANT MESSAGES of ALL TIME if this theory is validated which could be within the next 3 to 13 days as I’m about to explain.

So to briefly recap, I originally made an incredible discovery back in August connected to my research on COMET ISON and the SECOND set of quake warnings for 2013 from JUNE 2nd thru DECEMBER I put out, that seem to suggest Nasa’s Planetary Orbital Data was OFF by what my calculations and research showed to approximately 3 to 6 days! Meaning,

I discovered that NASA & ALL SOURCES measuring and inputting ASTRONOMICAL DATA such as the position & rotations of planets in our solar system in relation to EARTH and ALL TIME MEASUREMENTS on Earth, showed a TIME GAP which was BEHIND 3 TO 6 DAYS! Or in other words, using EARTH TIME MEASUREMENTS such as Calendars and clocks, WERE 3 TO 6 DAYS AHEAD OF ALL ORBITAL DATA!!!

At first I thought I was mistaken because it was too big of a discrepancy to believe any rocket scientist would miss… But I had some special non conventional insight and background that enabled me to see the error could not be my mistake or imagination and after 3 months of research testing my hypothesis, it was validated over and over all the way up to OCTOBER to the point I now know and submit I have enough evidence confirming 99.9999% there’s at discrepancy of at least 5 days!

The other BIG issue and question connected to the theory, is whether this time gap or DATA HOLE was NATURAL or MAN MADE due to NASA manipulating and altering the data to HIDE something about ISON… maybe TRAJECTORY or PERIHELION… but I didn’t have enough data to conclusively prove or know what they were up to… that is until recently.

Which bring me to this NEW DISCOVERY 48 hours ago….

and to my surprise as it will be for many others, one of the revelations of the discovery is that I may HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR NASA which seems to get them off at least one of the big HOOKS for now.

In other words… the new evidence suggests that the TIME ANOMALY is NATURAL!

Why do I think that now and DIDN’T BEFORE?

It all has to do with the NUMBER OF DAYS in the TIME GAP I initially calculated to be about 5.5 days which was based on the data from JUNE 2nd to about SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER.

Meaning, the NEW EVIDENCE is still centered around
the EARTH TIME BEING AHEAD SEVERAL DAYS and not matching Nasa or all other orbital data being used or put out by those inputting the data for Orbital Periods and movement of the planets or other orbital elements etc.

So what’s bigger and more profound than discovering all planetary orbital data is OFF by 5.5 DAYS????

How about Discovering that as of DECEMBER 31st 2013, ALL ORBITAL DATA is now OFF BY approx 13.5 DAYS!!!!!!

WTF????

YUP.

Does anyone here fully understand the Implications of this being true???

In other words… If EARTH and TIME *ON* EARTH as humans measure it, is OFF by at least 12 to 13 days at the END of DECEMBER 2013 in relation to ALL OTHER BODIES in our Solar System (which is based on NASA’S OWN DATA that doesn’t JIVE and match PROVING this to be true), but WAS ONLY 5 DAYS OFF BACK AROUND THE BEGINNING OF JUNE, then that can ONLY MEAN that EARTH TIME or our “CONCEPT OF IT”, HAS BEEN SPEEDING UP AHEAD OF THE MOVEMENTS of ALL OTHER PLANETS IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM approx 1 DAY A MONTH in ONLY A 6 MONTH PERIOD!!!!

HOLY PLANETARY AND DIMENSIONAL SHIFT-BALLS!!!’

So if TIME has CHANGED from 5.5 days to 13.5 in just 5 or 6 months, that’s why I’m saying it would likely be NATURAL since I original thought that it was a ONE-TIME STATIC CHANGE which wasn’t CHANGING enough to suggest anything other than NASA simply pulled a fast one and somehow manipulated the data to be 5 DAYS OFF!

What I now just discovered is that is HAS BEEN CHANGING or PROGRESSING EVERY DAY WEEK AND MONTH in what appease to be something that might be expected if this were
NATURAL which is EXACTLY what many quantum physicists
or other researchers have explained and theorized as it relates to a DIMENSIONAL SHIFT IN FREQUENCY and CONSCIOUSNESS THE PLANET and ALL LIFE on it IS SAID TO BE GOING THRU THIS YEAR TOWARD SINGULARITY!

And my discovery is consistent to almost EXACTLY what many like NASSIM HARAMEIN, DRUNVALO,, DAVID WILCOX, ICKE, SWERDLOW, Greg BRADDEN, THRIVE, and tons of others have been talking about for a LONG TIME!

CAN IT BE????

If I have evidence or can prove there’s even just the 5 DAY ANOMALY, that alone could potentially be one of the BIGGEST DISCOVERIES in the history of Space Science or ALL SCIENCE, and may OF ALL “TIME”! (no pun intended)

Needless to say, the implications are beyond incredible and far bigger than I first thought because my original calculations showed…

5.5 days…

…. BACK in JUNE!

In other words, what this suggests is not only that GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS and PLANETARY FREQUENCY are SPEEDING UP and VIBRATING FASTER, but that EARTH’S AXIAL ROTATION is SLOWING DOWN!

Which would THEORETICALLY ALL ultimately be as close as you can get to PHYSICAL evidence PROVING we’ve SHIFTED HYPER-DIMENSIONALLY **with** EARTH to what might be described as the 4th DIMENSIONAL DENSITY, if not already INTO 5-D!!

But this also means i would need to now change/update any quake warnings or other info directly impacted by this TIME SHIFT.

So NASA is somewhat OFF THE HOOK for now since if my hypothesis is correct, they probably wouldn’t be responsible for it if not just because there’s no logical reason i can think of yet for doing it.

in fact, I don’t think they even realize their data is off this much… and if they do, they’ve probably all been scratching their heads lately trying to figure out why something isn’t adding up in their Logarithms etc lol

Now I’m sure ONE of the questions most might be asking themselves is, if this is so important and so BIG, why hasn’t any of the ROCKET SCIENTISTS NOTICED IT nor have any other experts or amateur astronomers??

GOOD QUESTION!

My first answer might be in respect to the amateurs or anyone not working for the government who CONTROL AND INPUT THE DATA, is EXACTLY THE ANSWER! LOL

Think about it…

Why or HOW would ANYONE other than maybe those appointed to do the specific measurements and input the data over at NASA and the MPC, know or have any way and authority to CHECK THE DATA??? THEY JUST TRUST THE DATA AND GO BY WHAT THEY’RE BEING TOLD IS TRUE BY THE “EXPERTS” WHO CONTROL THE DATA! Which is ALL CONTROLLED or MONITORED FROM GOVERNMENT SOURCES!

So either even the government sources aren’t aware of it yet, or THEY ARE and can’t do anything about it!

But how can you possibly explain or expect them to understand the esoteric aspect why OUR 3D concept of TIME that most of them are still IN, IS DISAPPEARING??? ;-/

Most in the world of conventional science all laugh and don’t believe in LEY LNES, ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE and such NEW AGE NUTTY MUMBO JUMBO like SINGULARITY and METAPHYSICAL Shifts to higher consciousness!

It’s a TOTAL WASTE to expect those TYPES that control our world, to understand.

That’s the LOW FREQUENCY consciousness this entire SHIFT is designed to CHANGE and SEPARATE so that Earth and those here to raise their frequency, can help bring the planet back into HARMONIC BALANCE.

Anyways… I digress to some final thoughts and where things are at today JANUARY 1st 2014….

The main issue then is what I said about this theory being validated and HOW it might, which as I’ve explained,

is theoretically all dependent on the DATE of the FIRST MAJOR QUAKE in the FIRST WINDOW I’ve warned about that’s coming up in a few days….

So since this thread is already way past too long for most, I’ll be starting a new thread with the NEW REPLACEMENT QUAKE WARNING for JANUARY and FIRST WINDOW that if occurs on one of the dates I’ve warned,, would be HUGE EPIC VALIDATION confirming TIME HAS INCREASED by approx 13 DAYS as of JANUARY 1st 2014!

keep your fingers crossed since validation will be the only theory explaining the time anomalies and problems many experts in this field are having lately and the only ROAD MAP for all upcoming quakes.

In other words, the hard part is RE-ESTABLISHING a frame of reference to get back on track since obviously, this TIME change explains ALOT about what’s happened or hasn’t lately in some warnings and events… which includes something else that’s been a big topic and issue lately…

ISON!

Because don’t forget, we’re about to enter it’s DEBRIS FIELD!

Yikes and heads up for that.

Namaste

-Elx NIN aka GCM
==============================

PS…. ONE LAST THING… and it’s probably the MOST IMPORTANT THING…

but I’m putting at the END for a REASON due to the OTHER DISTURBING aspect of this discovery connected to what I said at the beginning about the CHILL that went down my spine. Remember???

Not sure how many know what i’m talking about or WHERE i’m going with this…but I’ll try to make this brief.

What have I explained makes the TIME CHANGE so important other than the OBVIOUS???

That TIME as we measure it here ON Earth IS SPEEDING UP
which is connected to a FREQUENCY SHIFT in CONSCIOUSNESS on our planet that’s VIBRATING FASTER which is what happens at HIGHER DIMENSIONAL LEVELS and

what is happening NOW… theoretically we’re moving from our current 3D that EARTH can no longer SUSTAIN or wait around for humans to CHANGE their frequency to one that can learn to lLIVE in HARMONIC BALANCE with the EARTH.

The thought patterns and consciousness of the 3D has created a world where there is NO BALANCE and everything is way OUT OF BALANCE from victim consciousness that feeds the Illuminati controllers who continue to keep the masses in a state of ignorance, disease, and continual wars, murder and dark energy.

Those who vibrate in that frequency will join what has been coined CATASTROPHIC EARTH which correlates to what I’ve explained about the 188 CYCLE that’s akin to the CELLULAR CYCLE and MITOSIS at certain STAGES Earth’s CYCLE is now in and transitioning to in it’s SHIFT to her new geometric frequency of 4 and 5D.

With that said, through my writings and videos, one of the main underlying themes as it relates to my discovery of the 188 LEY LINE ENERGY GRID which is actually a projection of EARTH’S MERKABA, is that THE LEY LINES and ORIENTATION of Earth’s Merkaba, appears to be showing a FUTURE ORIENTATION or one that’s RE-ALIGNING to an orientation it was in at some point or PAST POSITION.

If you still don’t see where I’m going yet, let me put it this way…

If TIME ON EARTH is SPEEDING UP, that means that EARTH’S ROTATIONAL AXIS, IS SLOWING DOWN!!!

In other words, my discovery that there’s a HUGE UNPRECEDENTED ACCELERATION IN TIME is SPEEDING UP, also means there’s a HUGE DE-ACCELERATION in EARTH’S AXIS OF ROTATION slowing down. So when you understand the GEOMETRY of CREATION and it’s FUNDAMENTAL DESIGN which is ALL CONNECTED to the TORUS CYCLE (the energy field surrounding all life forms which is projected/generated by it’s MERKABA) and SINGULARITY that occurs at it’s CENTER aka BLACK HOLE, then you begin to realize the metaphysical DYNAMICS as it relates to Time speeding up and MOVING FASTER until it reaches SINGULARITY and STILLNESS at it’s CENTER in order for a NEW CYCLE of LIFE and TORUS to BEGIN which goes in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

now do you see what I’m getting at?

EARTH being a SPHERE that’s contains an INSCRIBED MERKABA which i”ve discovered that the 188 LEY LINES are a projection of, means that EARTH itself and it’s LIFE CYCLE is essentially going thru stages of CELLULAR DIVISION which again, is also ALL based on the TORUS CYCLE/DESIGN where SINGULARITY is at it’s CENTER.

So if Earth’s Cycle goes thru this process mirroring that of the TORUS Cycle in order to SHIFT it’s geometry and frequency to 5D, then it’s SPEEDING UP frequency is MOVING TO SINGULARITY AND STILLNESS when it REACHES CENTER and BEGINS A NEW CYCLE.

the same is occurring then with it’s ROTATION which is what’s happening according to what my discovery is showing now with time SPEEDING UP at the same time Earth’s SLOWING IT’S ROTATION until it reaches ZERO POINT SINGULARITY.

TRANSLATION:

if earth’s rotation is slowing down, then it can only mean eventually it’s going to reach it’s SINGULARITY and STILLNESS and STOP!!

and there’s only one NAME for what would happen if Earth’s rotation stops and reaches it’s BLACK HOLE CENTER of STILLNESS…

3 DAYS OF DARKNESS as it CHANGES DIRECTION.

aka

GEOLOGICAL POLE SHIFT

What’s even more interesting though, is that i’ve shown how the 188 CYCLE is essentially EARTH’S CELLULAR CYCLE and that OCTOBER 8th, was the 8TH STAGE or PHASE of the 188 CYCLE.

For almost 2 YEARS I’ve been explained that the 9TH STAGE of the 188 CYCLE would theoretically be the LAST STAGE in EARTH’S LIFE CYCLE

and I’m sure most are aware oF what happens to a CELL in it’s 9TH PHASE… it makes a MAJOR SHIFT and change in it’s GEOMETRY becoming A NEW LIFE FORM.

If Earth just finished it’s 8th stage in the 188 CYCLE on October 8th, then there’s only ONE MORE STAGE LEFT before EARTH CHANGES TO A NEW FORM and REACHES SINGULARITY.

So when is the NEXT STAGE of the 188 CYCLE?

APRIL 13th/14th 2014

4/13/14 or 4/14/14

CAN IT BE?

Do my discoveries of the 188 cycle and fact EARTH’S ROTATION is SLOWING DOWN reveal that EARTH IS ABOUT to experience a FINAL SHIFT or BIRTH to a NEW FORM in APRIL
2014?

A GEOLOGICAL POLE SHIFT of Earth in APRIL 2014 is what this all suggests and why a CHILL ran down my spine the other day.

Now you know

I’m not saying that’s what WILL occur…

I’m just presenting the evidence.

and people can make of it what they wish.

but if this new theory about TIME is correct and validated by hitting on the dates I’e warned in the upcoming Quakes windows, I wonder if most will really understand the incredible implications it could have 4 months from now.

just sayin’ ;/

GCM ...Some videos on this

From: https://www.facebook.com/pages/God-Code-...3015110848

https://www.youtube.com/user/elnine11/vi...shelf_id=1 ...VIDEO'S OF gOD mATRIX 188

PART 1 & 2 (most of this is repeated in 3 & 4)

PART 3

PART 4

All$enslaves, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all
I'm thinking this belongs in

http://www.realistnews.net/Forum-ufo-reptilian-new-age

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
01-04-2014, 12:30 PM
(05-22-2013 09:45 AM)All$enslaves Wrote:  Is everyone here prepared for this? The world gone mad!

All of humanity will be given unlimited amounts of $ in a few days to several weeks but what will you do with it personally when there is nothing to spend it on? Why nothing? Because with everyone being multi billionaires unlimited; who will create/work? Will any survive this?

The planet is alive therefore no one can own anything in it, on it, or anything made from it. All belongs to the planet who willingly has shared itself with other life forms. Everything is energy and all forms of energy are part of the whole given their own identity but are in fact one experiencing life in the physical.

The so called maggots running this planet with their created illusions, greed, lies, murder, slavery and so forth to benefit themselves will be left with no workers, no longer able to control what they claim to be theirs that has really been stolen from the rest of us will suffer/experience this trap as well….

Give credit to where credit is due, at least they kept humanity busy creating while stealing all for themselves, giving humanity, shall I say a gift in experiencing the likes of them… And now we get to experience the Extremes of $: from not enough $ to all one wants both being traps in a sense but this action in itself will take the maggots down, more then level the field for all. What will you do with billions?

The answer is simple; if we choose to be of service to each other and take responsibility for self and one another. Either work or on the job training a few hours a week making everything free for one another to enjoy while in the physical or ???????????

How many will come to terms with this before losing it?

Let’s really think about this as it’s in the works and about to be manifest…. …..All$enslaves

and destroys..... so is $ evil or just not necessary creating conflicts/confusion mudding the water so to speak so that we have not seen clearly its actions on humanity?

How's it feel to be unlimited billionaires, how does it make a difference in how we think? We will experience this very soon....

Will the Earth's direction reverse before of after we are all unlimited billionaires?

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-04-2014, 02:54 PM
(01-04-2014 10:45 AM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  I'm thinking this belongs in

Why would a new discovery belong in a reptilian ufo section?

01-04-2014, 02:55 PM
(01-04-2014 12:30 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(05-22-2013 09:45 AM)All$enslaves Wrote:  Is everyone here prepared for this? The world gone mad!

All of humanity will be given unlimited amounts of $ in a few days to several weeks but what will you do with it personally when there is nothing to spend it on? Why nothing? Because with everyone being multi billionaires unlimited; who will create/work? Will any survive this?

The planet is alive therefore no one can own anything in it, on it, or anything made from it. All belongs to the planet who willingly has shared itself with other life forms. Everything is energy and all forms of energy are part of the whole given their own identity but are in fact one experiencing life in the physical.

The so called maggots running this planet with their created illusions, greed, lies, murder, slavery and so forth to benefit themselves will be left with no workers, no longer able to control what they claim to be theirs that has really been stolen from the rest of us will suffer/experience this trap as well….

Give credit to where credit is due, at least they kept humanity busy creating while stealing all for themselves, giving humanity, shall I say a gift in experiencing the likes of them… And now we get to experience the Extremes of $: from not enough $ to all one wants both being traps in a sense but this action in itself will take the maggots down, more then level the field for all. What will you do with billions?

The answer is simple; if we choose to be of service to each other and take responsibility for self and one another. Either work or on the job training a few hours a week making everything free for one another to enjoy while in the physical or ???????????

How many will come to terms with this before losing it?

Let’s really think about this as it’s in the works and about to be manifest…. …..All$enslaves

and destroys..... so is $ evil or just not necessary creating conflicts/confusion mudding the water so to speak so that we have not seen clearly its actions on humanity?

How's it feel to be unlimited billionaires, how does it make a difference in how we think? We will experience this very soon....

Will the Earth's direction reverse before of after we are all unlimited billionaires?

As I said before; that group or team attempting to put an end to the fed failed, but they gave it a good try; What have you done in this area besides nothing??? Go back to your hole and hide from the world as that is the best you seem to be capable of...

01-04-2014, 04:03 PM
(01-04-2014 02:54 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  

Seems you conveniently forgot the term "New Age" listed in the thread. You yourself call your "theory" -- "New Age" . If you intentionally leave out such basic facts, one can assume your theory is flawed to say the least. Truth, who cares about a few miscalculations. lol

Quote:Most in the world of conventional science all laugh and don’t believe in LEY LNES, ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE and such NEW AGE NUTTY MUMBO JUMBO like SINGULARITY and METAPHYSICAL Shifts to higher consciousness!

Read the thread link.

01-04-2014, 04:49 PM
(01-04-2014 02:55 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  As I said before; that group or team attempting to put an end to the fed failed, but they gave it a good try; What have you done in this area besides nothing??? Go back to your hole and hide from the world as that is the best you seem to be capable of...

I called your billionaire story as bunk the second you posted it. Now, I am calling this very creative story even bunkier.

So as I've asked in the past, when April rolls around and the earth fails to reverse rotation just as the countless billions failed to materialize...

Will you admit to your bunk, or will you make up another bunk story to explain why your first bunk story wasn't actually bunk.

...bunk.

See you in April.

Oh, and when I feel like hiding, you certainly won't be able to find me, not even to give me unlimited billions of dollars. LOL!

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
01-04-2014, 05:06 PM
Information & History All Linked To Present Day Events
(01-04-2014 04:03 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  

Seems you conveniently forgot the term "New Age" listed in the thread. You yourself call your "theory" -- "New Age" . If you intentionally leave out such basic facts, one can assume your theory is flawed to say the least. Truth, who cares about a few miscalculations. lol

Quote:Most in the world of conventional science all laugh and don’t believe in LEY LNES, ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE and such NEW AGE NUTTY MUMBO JUMBO like SINGULARITY and METAPHYSICAL Shifts to higher consciousness!

Read the thread link.

January 4, 2013

I read the link and watched the videos, and now things that I have previously read make more sense. It felt like time was speeding up and have had conversations with others about where the time is going. Your theory seems to be making the most sense to me for an answer.

One of the links you posted also made me raise my eyebrows on this special grid, especially when it shows how living on it can be deadly. JFK, Martin Luther King, 9/11, Syria, Navy Yard Sandy Hook Elementary are all on the Obama red line.

Was this what he was referring to when he brought it up?

History of those cities on the red line is filled with corruption that goes back to their conception.

GOD-CODE MATRIX & The SYRIUS LINE of 188

Teotihuacán was a pre-Columbian Mesoamerican city located in the Basin of Mexico, 30 miles (48 km) northeast of modern day Mexico City, which is today known as the site of many of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas.

The city is thought to have been established around 100 BC and continued to be built until about AD 250.

The geographical layout of Teotihuacan is a good example of the Mesoamerican tradition of planning cities, settlements and buildings as a representation of the view of the Universe. Its urban grid is aligned to precisely 15.5º east of North.

Teotihuacān is a Nahuatl (Aztec) name meaning "place where gods were born". This is because the Aztecs believed that the gods created the universe at that site. Inscriptions from Maya cities show that Teotihuacan nobility traveled to, and perhaps conquered, local rulers as far away as Honduras.

What is the bird they worship at the Bohemian Grove world leader camp out?

The same one of those from history that loved war, death, power, and wealth!

Maya inscriptions note an individual nicknamed by scholars as "Spearthrower Owl", apparently ruler of Teotihuacan, who reigned for over 60 years and installed his relatives as rulers of Tikal and Uaxactun in Guatemala.

The consensus among scholars is that the primary deity of Teotihuacan was the Great Goddess of Teotihuacan. The dominant civic architecture is the pyramid. Politics were based on the state religion; religious leaders were the political leaders.

Teotihuacanos practiced human sacrifice: human bodies and animal sacrifices have been found during excavations of the pyramids at Teotihuacan. Scholars believe that the people offered human sacrifices as part of a dedication when buildings were expanded or constructed.

The victims were probably enemy warriors captured in battle and brought to the city for ritual sacrifice to ensure the city could prosper.The city's broad central avenue, called "Avenue of the Dead" (a translation from its Nahuatl name Miccoatli), is flanked by impressive ceremonial architecture, including the immense Pyramid of the Sun (third largest in the World after the Great Pyramid of Cholula and the Great Pyramid of Giza).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_the_Sun

The Temple of the Feathered Serpent is the modern-day name for the third largest pyramid at Teotihuacan, a pre-Columbian site in central Mexico. a six-level step pyramid built in the talud-tablero style. The outside edges of each level are decorated with feathered serpent heads alternating with those of another snake-like creature, often identified as Tlaloc.

Nevertheless, Mary Ellen Miller and Karl Taube claim that these heads may represent a "war serpent", while Michael D. Coe claims, somewhat similarly, that they probably represent the "fire serpent" wearing a headdress with the Teotihuacan symbol for war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_...ed_Serpent

From all the information about this subject, it all pertains to present day life, and the events that are unfolding now. Wars, along with history and mystery opening doors, minds, along with change.

Thank you for sharing the very useful and enlightening information, that until today I wasn't aware of. Wondering where the next hit will come from on the line of death?

NASA?

When has any government organization siphoning off billions in taxpayer dollars ever to the truth? NASA doesn't even inform the public what they are building till years after it is done, let alone the amount it has cost the people.

With the continuation of budget cuts, money continues to go for what history is showing life seem to be all about...war!

No justice...no peace...

Friendship/Love/Respect for all living things...

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
01-04-2014, 05:23 PM

Read the thread link.

Why would a new discovery belong listed in the new age section? But if it makes you happier then put this on that section. It really doesn't matter to me where its posted here or there.

Then you might as well go thru this entire section and do so with many others here that have the least hint of something you call reptilian, ufo, new age ....

01-04-2014, 05:38 PM
(01-04-2014 04:49 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 02:55 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  As I said before; that group or team attempting to put an end to the fed failed, but they gave it a good try; What have you done in this area besides nothing??? Go back to your hole and hide from the world as that is the best you seem to be capable of...

I called your billionaire story as bunk the second you posted it. Now, I am calling this very creative story even bunkier.

So as I've asked in the past, when April rolls around and the earth fails to reverse rotation just as the countless billions failed to materialize...

Will you admit to your bunk, or will you make up another bunk story to explain why your first bunk story wasn't actually bunk.

...bunk.

See you in April.

Oh, and when I feel like hiding, you certainly won't be able to find me, not even to give me unlimited billions of dollars. LOL!

you got a real problem..... or your a real sicko.....

01-04-2014, 06:55 PM
(01-04-2014 05:38 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  you got a real problem..... or your a real sicko.....

both.

01-04-2014, 09:34 PM
(01-04-2014 05:23 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  

Read the thread link.

Why would a new discovery belong listed in the new age section? But if it makes you happier then put this on that section. It really doesn't matter to me where its posted here or there.

Then you might as well go thru this entire section and do so with many others here that have the least hint of something you call reptilian, ufo, new age ....

Show us the science!

What force is going to cause the earth's mass to stop rotating and reverse direction? Please provide proof to these "claims".

This is simply more baseless zero-science fear propaganda designed to take advantage of uneducated gullible people, those confused / dissatisfied by "man's "religions"" and the ever increasing speed of technological advances. In case you didn't know, this is old Theosophist, New Age, Great White Brotherhood religion mixed and repackaged with a shiny new bow. A form of Mind Control brought to us by the same people you call the "illuminati" via Tavistock and it's American foundation Friends....U.N. (Cover and distraction as the globalist implement phases of their NWO domination agenda)

Do you work for Tavistock or one of it's affiliates?

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavis...cret.shtml

01-05-2014, 12:24 AM
(01-04-2014 09:34 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 05:23 PM)All$enslaves Wrote:  

Read the thread link.

Show us the science!

What force is going to cause the earth's mass to stop rotating and reverse direction? Please provide proof to these "claims".

This is simply more baseless zero-science fear propaganda designed to take advantage of uneducated gullible people, those confused / dissatisfied by "man's "religions"" and the ever increasing speed of technological advances. In case you didn't know, this is old Theosophist, New Age, Great White Brotherhood religion mixed and repackaged with a shiny new bow. A form of Mind Control brought to us by the same people you call the "illuminati" via Tavistock and it's American foundation Friends....U.N. (Cover and distraction as the globalist implement phases of their NWO domination agenda)

JPM, YOUR WELCOME TO YOUR OPINION AND THE AUTHOR COVERED YOUR QUESTION IN THE ARTICLE, SO WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AGAINST THIS AUTHOR THAT YOUR ACCUSING HIM OF OR IS THIS JUST YOUR OPINION AND NOTHING MORE?

I SEE NO FEAR IN HIS THEORY AND FIND IT VERY INTERESTING. NEW INFORMATION, IDEAS AND THOUGHTS ON HOW OUR SOLAR SYSTEM WORKS LEADS TO MORE THINGS YET TO BE DISCOVER. BUT THEN AGAIN I DON'T LIVE IN FEAR.

01-05-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2014 08:54 PM by JPMsecretagent.)
This is not science, it's mumbo jumbo fiction. I thought you were the author? It's up to YOU to prove this tripe, not me, you posted it, now stand by what you posted!

Again..

Show us the science!

Quote:If TIME ON EARTH is SPEEDING UP, that means that EARTH’S ROTATIONAL AXIS, IS SLOWING DOWN!!!

In other words, my discovery that there’s a HUGE UNPRECEDENTED ACCELERATION IN TIME is SPEEDING UP, also means there’s a HUGE DE-ACCELERATION in EARTH’S AXIS OF ROTATION slowing down. So when you understand the GEOMETRY of CREATION and it’s FUNDAMENTAL DESIGN which is ALL CONNECTED to the TORUS CYCLE (the energy field surrounding all life forms which is projected/generated by it’s MERKABA) and SINGULARITY that occurs at it’s CENTER aka BLACK HOLE, then you begin to realize the metaphysical DYNAMICS as it relates to Time speeding up and MOVING FASTER until it reaches SINGULARITY and STILLNESS at it’s CENTER in order for a NEW CYCLE of LIFE and TORUS to BEGIN which goes in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

EARTH being a SPHERE that’s contains an INSCRIBED MERKABA which i”ve discovered that the 188 LEY LINES are a projection of, means that EARTH itself and it’s LIFE CYCLE is essentially going thru stages of CELLULAR DIVISION which again, is also ALL based on the TORUS CYCLE/DESIGN where SINGULARITY is at it’s CENTER.

So if Earth’s Cycle goes thru this process mirroring that of the TORUS Cycle in order to SHIFT it’s geometry and frequency to 5D, then it’s SPEEDING UP frequency is MOVING TO SINGULARITY AND STILLNESS when it REACHES CENTER and BEGINS A NEW CYCLE.

the same is occurring then with it’s ROTATION which is what’s happening according to what my discovery is showing now with time SPEEDING UP at the same time Earth’s SLOWING IT’S ROTATION until it reaches ZERO POINT SINGULARITY.

TRANSLATION:

if earth’s rotation is slowing down, then it can only mean eventually it’s going to reach it’s SINGULARITY and STILLNESS and STOP!!

and there’s only one NAME for what would happen if Earth’s rotation stops and reaches it’s BLACK HOLE CENTER of STILLNESS…

aka

GEOLOGICAL POLE SHIFT

01-05-2014, 10:22 AM
(01-05-2014 01:06 AM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  This is not science, it's mumbo jumbo fiction. I thought you were the author? It's up to YOU to prove this tripe, not me, you posted it, now stand by what you posted!

Again..

Show us the science!

Quote:If TIME ON EARTH is SPEEDING UP, that means that EARTH’S ROTATIONAL AXIS, IS SLOWING DOWN!!!

TRANSLATION:

aka

GEOLOGICAL POLE SHIFT

Sorry JPM; I'm not the author, just more assumptions on your part therefore its not up to me to prove his theory which as he stated he feels is correct and actually it's probably the best
theory I've heard up to this point as to what is going on with our entire solar system and its
many changes including our planet.

so he could be a hundred percent correct and that is why I posted it. After all I think by now
everyone knows there is something going on with our solar system that is not the norm and that includes our planet.

But if your going to attack this guy's theory where are your points of evidence point by point
that proves him wrong? Or is it that for some reason your attempting to attack me directly? If so, get over it and move on... Just because I post something I don't expect everyone or anyone for that matter to accept what they do not agree with so why attack me?

01-05-2014, 12:29 PM
(01-05-2014 10:22 AM)All$enslaves Wrote:  ...so why attack me?

Because your post starts out,

"48 hours ago I made what I believe is a HUGE discovery of EPIC proportions that reveals new evidence further validating my “TIME” THEORY which as you might imagine, was very exciting as I’ll be explaining more in a moment."

and not,

"Here is some crazy blog I found...."

You do understand how that is misleading, right?

01-05-2014, 02:40 PM
(01-05-2014 12:29 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  

"48 hours ago I made what I believe is a HUGE discovery of EPIC proportions that reveals new evidence further validating my “TIME” THEORY which as you might imagine, was very exciting as I’ll be explaining more in a moment."

and not,

Thanks

01-05-2014, 04:39 PM
(01-05-2014 02:40 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  
(01-05-2014 12:29 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  

and not,

Thanks

JPM I post as I find them so if you assumed I wrote the article because of how it starts out maybe next time
you can simply ask before jumping to conclusions of your own making? So this accusation is cleared up; now what
about your other assumptions I'm curious to know how you will prove this guy is wrong in his theories....
if you can prove your accusations I'm opening to listening... as others may be also... if not its time to
hang it up.... and move on to more interesting things...

01-05-2014, 07:01 PM
When you find a valid scientific explanation for how the earths mass is going to stop rotating and reverse causing 3 days of darkness please post. Other than that I'm done, enjoy your pseudo science New Age delusions.

01-05-2014, 08:01 PM
(01-05-2014 07:01 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  When you find a valid scientific explanation for how the earths mass is going to stop rotating and reverse causing 3 days of darkness please post. Other than that I'm done, enjoy your pseudo science New Age delusions.

I don't agree with the theories put forth by the author of the blog. However, I also think that science is constantly evolving and often times we think we know something "scientifically proven", only to find out later that we were completely wrong. There was once a time where books were written by scientists showing "scientific" evidence that the earth was flat and the sun rotated around the earth. Just sayin'... the older I get, the more I realize I don't know anything.

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his weight. There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother - Teddy Roosevelt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Schumann Resonance : Earth's Frequency Increasing AdamAntium 1 4,659 11-10-2018 11:01 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Video The Search for Planet Nine AdamAntium 0 149 10-25-2018 02:31 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Exclamation Large Object Has Entered Our Solar System ?! PLANET 7X ? AdamAntium 11 5,884 10-17-2018 09:19 PM
Video YOWUSA - Planet X / Nibiru – Are We Seeing the Blue Kachina Now? AdamAntium 1 1,431 08-05-2018 10:01 PM
Last Post: TheDove
Photo Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest AdamAntium 2 835 07-22-2018 02:06 AM
Last Post: TheDove
Exclamation Planet X System Observations 2017 - yowusa AdamAntium 0 2,464 10-20-2017 06:14 AM
Exclamation Planet X Nibiru System Updated Photo 2017 AdamAntium 1 2,883 02-27-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation Planet X System Update No. 4 - YowUSA AdamAntium 0 2,741 11-11-2016 03:12 PM
Video Torah Code - Donald Trump - President of the US? AdamAntium 0 2,084 07-07-2016 05:08 AM
Star Science Has Discovered How To Reverse The Age Of DNA By 20 Years AdamAntium 0 1,731 06-30-2016 10:11 AM
  The Musical Mathematical Matrix - What most music companies don't want you to know. Thinker 0 1,638 04-28-2016 07:31 PM
  Doctors Who Discovered Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines all Found Murdered Thinker 0 1,668 04-19-2016 08:03 AM
Exclamation Gill B. - March 2016 Report on Planet-7X AdamAntium 0 1,952 03-21-2016 10:06 AM
  Binary Orbit of Planet X Nibiru 2015 , Red Kachina HG Spacetime 5 5,870 03-17-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation NASA Release - A New Planet in our Solar System? AdamAntium 11 6,304 02-28-2016 03:00 PM
Exclamation ~THE 00SKYVIEW TEAM ~ PLANET X 2016 Updates AdamAntium 4 4,926 02-16-2016 12:13 PM
Photo Gravitational Waves Discovered !!!! Here's What You Need To Know AdamAntium 0 1,471 02-12-2016 12:09 AM
  Lost Honduran Civilization Discovered - White City/City of the Monkey God mcetcher 2 2,278 01-26-2016 02:09 AM
Exclamation Yowusa presents Planet 7X Theories vs. Zecharia Sitchin's Work AdamAntium 0 1,783 12-23-2015 04:56 PM
Exclamation Project Camelot : ISIS Events Coming - ILLUMINATI TO DECLARE WAR & PLANET X 2016 ?! AdamAntium 0 2,577 12-17-2015 10:07 AM