Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Giant STAIRCASE Has Been Discovered In Antarctica And Some Think It Could Be Atlantis
05-31-2018, 01:32 PM
PROPHET'S (S) AMAZING MIRACLE DISCOVERED BY SCIENTISTS INSIDE EARTH - 2018
Assalamualaikum Brothers And Sisters In This Video We Will Show You Amazing Scientific Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (saw) Discovered By Scientists Inside Earth..!! Studies in geology have proven that the earth is composed of seven zones, identified from the inner to the outer layers Scientifically It was only Known recently But It Was Mentioned By Prophet Muhammad (saw) 1400 Years Ago..!!! This Is Clearly A Miracle of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Mr. Clif High, Massive Pyramids Built by Giants in Antarctica
Cliff predicts, but everything can change with thoughts, feelings, emotions. Mr clif high will be on the program to discuss the Latest Alta Report, Kilauea Volcano, its implications, is there a Astrological Body effecting the Earths Core, Why did the Earths rotation mysteriously slow down last year? Will 2018 be a year of extreme weather events? Will Planet 9 and Possibly Planet X be visible? What about Chan Thomas and his Essay's that postulate a release of grey matter every several thousand years that create a series of global events, so catastrophic, nearly the entire world population becomes extinct and has to start over. What bout Bitcoin and other Crypto Coins? Join us Live at Noon Central time. Be the change you want to see!

Change your thought to what you want the world to be and not what media or anyone else is projecting it to be. You were made from the Creator and your thoughts have power. Eliminate all things that you believe aren't good for the planet in your mind, and so shall it be. I

Wayne Dyer - Power of Intention (Must Listen)

06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Strange Science Reported in Antarctica! (CERN Watch)
We have tracked CERN and the strange mysterious things happening at the site of the largest machine in human history. But most folks don't realize that the ice sheet in Antarctica is also being used as a large particle detector. With massive contradictory results from other detectors around the world, the implications of actually discovering elusive ghost neutrinos is another chip in the armor of philosophical materialism that undergirds the current scientific paradigm. In this video, I argue that as this old pillar of mainstream academia begins to gain momentum in the shift, a new, controlled return to the supernatural worldview is in order.

06-16-2018, 12:19 PM
Giant STAIRCASE Has Been Discovered In Antarctica And Some Think It Could Be Atlantis
This giant staircase has been discovered in Antarctica and some think it could be Atlantis. We take a look at this mysterious staircase discovered in Antarctica. The mystery of the lost city of Atlantis still captures the imagination of millions. There are those that believe Atlantis is located in Antarctica. The city was barely mentioned during ancient times with the name Atlantis being mentioned only by the great philosopher Plato.

Recently a mysterious staircase was spotted via satellite, with many truthers pointing that it's probably a long lost pyramid or temple, perhaps from the mythical Atlantis. One individual said the following "I've been studying Antarctica and it's surrounds for years and I think that something happened there. Perhaps not now but thousands of years ago I think an intelligent races inhabited Antarctica. We keep seeing strange goings on there and it all point towards something, I think it could be the lost city of Atlantis.

ANTARCTICA: CERN IS AWAKENING THE OLD ONES.

We predicted this back in 2016 when we speculated the AWAKE project at CERN would indeed release unleash the "old ones" as geordie Rose likes to call them. This is Biblical and its not mistake the Bible talks of this on the first page. R F B

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definitive Evidence The Anunnaki Civilization In Antarctica. Get Ready For Disclosure Thinker 1 2,699 02-03-2017 03:40 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Video Alien City Walls Discovered On Mars & More! 11/29/16 AdamAntium 0 1,329 11-29-2016 06:43 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Video 600ft UFO Crash Site Discovered On Mars! 11/23/16 AdamAntium 0 1,444 11-23-2016 05:58 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Alien Artifacts Discovered Under Crop Circles Are Annunaki Messages Of Nibiru! Thinker 1 2,330 05-06-2015 10:59 AM
Last Post: runnerquarterly
Video Giant “UFO” Seen Over Mountains In Arizona People4People 0 1,643 03-10-2015 07:40 PM
Last Post: People4People
  350 ALIEN UFO ARTIFACTS DISCOVERED UNDER MAYAN PYRAMID (VIDEO OF SHOCKING FIND Thinker 4 3,270 03-04-2015 11:26 PM
  Massive underwater entrance has been discovered off the Malibu, CA coast Thinker 2 1,632 01-23-2015 04:43 PM
Question Antarctica Alien Underground City & Global Warming Agenda Connected? People4People 0 2,281 05-11-2014 08:33 PM
Last Post: People4People