Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Getting Closer to the "GREAT" Event - JFK Jr They "R" Among Us El Paso TX Rally!!!
01-10-2019, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2019 06:34 PM by Thinker.)
Getting Closer to the "GREAT" Event - JFK Jr They "R" Among Us El Paso TX Rally!!!
(Headline Story in Last Post Page #3)

"Return Of John F. Kennedy Jr. To Save Humanity & The Children!!!"

This is a thread that will be dedicated to "ALL" things Kennedy, as I try to patiently wait for the arrival of the prince of "Camelot" to return! I thank my "Creator" everyday for the most wonderful gift the world has seen since Jesus!

Waiting "JJ!!!"

The song below was passed along to me, so I will share with you, whilst we wait.

Take the time to support "Ehrling" & "LOVE"!

The day I needed it most, it was there...hope!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2019, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2019 03:26 AM by Thinker.)
JFK JR. ALIVE!?!? HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!! MAGA!!
Keep believing and praying, because the "Creator" is listening!

Believers in the bizarre pro-Trump conspiracy theory called QAnon were out in force at the president’s rally in Tampa, Florida on Tuesday, waving signs and cut-outs of the letter “Q” in front of the television cameras. The surprisingly large number of Trump supporters who believe in the off-the-wall conspiracy theory and the attendant media attention marks a new height for QAnon, which grew from the internet swamps of 4Chan and 8Chan.

It’s there, starting in October 2017, that an anonymous poster dubbed “Q” began leaving cryptic clues that Trump supporters used to construct an alternate interpretation of current events where Trump is constantly battling evil forces. For QAnon believers, special counsel Robert Mueller isn’t really investigating the Trump campaign—he’s actually working with Trump to take down a cabal of deep-state plotters and pedophiles.

Soon, QAnon fans believe, Trump will team up with the military to throw top Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama into Guantanamo Bay.

01-12-2019, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 11:42 AM by Thinker.)
MSNBC CALLS "Q" A LIAR, NOW FEELING THE "TRUTH" IN MIRROR EFFECT!!!
It really doesn't matter anymore, because I've been to the mountain top and know what awaits, and I've been shown what's coming...ITS GREAT!!! For many of us, we've seen the world turn and spent 50% of our lives watching, while the youth of today, still have the future ahead of them. What will be there when they reach the half way point? What are you leaving that will inspire them to move forward to pave the path for those coming behind them?

What information, knowledge, technology is being projected into the minds of future generations???

Is it "TRUTH" or lies????

Why would a U.S. mainstream news network try to discredit something that it knew nothing about when it aired the report? Why would a mainstream "FAKE," as the POTUS would call it news call out "Q" as a bunch of lies, with nothing to back up the statement or any kind of proof? Because, now that time has past, the world is seeing that the 45th president Donald J. Trump can once again was "RIGHT" and can say the magic word...

CHECKMATE!!!

MSNBC will never have the viewership it once had, due to the fact that they have discredited themselves with the story of "Q" and every voice that deciphers the clues knows. Those like myself that follow those voices, know for a "FACT" that it isn't the "Q" that is lying, but a media network that shouldn't even be on the air!

"Q" should sue!!!

MSNBC reported: Trump's Tampa rally on Tuesday saw a heavy presence from the conspiracy theory group QAnon. So who are they, and why do they support the president? Ben Collins & Clint Watts.

DEMOCRAT, VACCINE, PEDOPHILE PROTECTORS - PROMOTING CHAOS AND LIES - TREASON???

Rumor has it, that John F. Kennedy Jr. is a part of "Q" and if that's true, the whole world waits for YOU!!!

01-12-2019, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 02:48 PM by Thinker.)
Voice of "Q" That Everyone Wants To Know, But Can't Find - So We Wait For "TRUTH!!!"
The apples don't fall far from the tree, and "GOD" was looking out for you and me. What everyone felt was destined to be, will come to reality, wait and see. For those whose prayers never stop for a world, when the news comes will come to a complete stop. The opposite effect from violence and war, two men in 2020, say there will be NO MORE!!! Waiting for the day, and can't wait to say...I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Another "Q" hint to to go further down the rabbit hole...

01-12-2019, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2019 07:08 PM by Thinker.)
"LIGHTS" Shine Bright * JFK JR LIVES!!! [N529JK] "SEALS THE DEAL"!!!
Reported by: KelliAnnHubNews

Q SERIES: R IS PART OF Q - VIDEO 33 In this series, I will be outlining in detail the EVIDENCE for ESTABLISHING THE LEGITIMACY / EXISTENCE of "R" -- JOHN F KENNEDY JR

-- by highlighting my PERSONAL involvement on the 8 Chan Board (and more specifically on the R Thread) and the subsequent "diggs" which has led me (and MANY OTHERS) to this conclusion.

I have PERSONALLY discovered many LINKS which show, without a doubt, that JOHN F. KENNEDY JR. is a very integral part of the Q MOVEMENT -- and in fact, has been working with DJT from the beginning on "THE PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD"!!!

If you follow the DROPS, with an open mind, I BELIEVE YOU TOO WILL ARRIVE AT THIS SAME CONCLUSION! SO GET READY....AND BUCKLE UP!

"LIGHTS" Shine Bright Everywhere "Q" Goes...Will "JJ" (JFK Jr.) Be At The Next Show???

While we wait, shine your "LIGHT" of "LOVE," even when you don't feel it...it works!

We All Wait To Shine Our "LIGHTS" in Gratitute, Praise, & Love to the "Creator" for the Gift!!!

01-12-2019, 11:47 PM
The Clues Keep Coming & Making Everyone Guess The Date for JFK Jr. Return!!!
Who really knows when the day will be that JFK Jr. comes out for all to see. Hold on to your hat, and take a ride with a "Q" voice bringing "LIGHT" from the other side. Prayers will be answered just wait and see, what will be, will be!

01-13-2019, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 09:55 AM by Thinker.)
John F. Kennedy Jr. To Lead Rainbow Warriors of the Light With Trump in 2020???
Do you believe in a "Creator?" Some in the world call the "Holy Spirit" by many names, but in the end it is all the same. Am I a religious person? No, but love my spirit & soul that are guided by guardian spirits, who share and want me to know. Everyone has what some call angels that try to help us to make the right choices.

Some times we listen and other times we don't and wished we had...I've been there.

If we take the time to reflect on our lives, we will all find, that what we have in common are the memories of the past, reminded of who carried through those hard times. A time where most of us can remember wondering if we were going to survive, and calling on our "Creator" for help.

That help did come, and you did survive, but what did you give back for your blessing?

Many people will say, I have nothing to give, but even the poorest can give and many of them do. In Africa, where they show the villages without infrastructure, what do you see? A little child in the dirt smiling as big as can be, because it is the hand of "GOD" that gives them the smile in which they give to you and me. A smile can change the day! We are all born with a gift, but spend to may hours, days, weeks, and sometimes a lifetime wishing we had the gift of another.

The clock is ticking, what will you do to give back to the world today...share some information, a poem, a song, a dollar, a smile???

One-by-one we will join together in unity with every kind act of selflessness we do unto others. Donald Trump is trying to join the parties together, and what is sad as an American to see are the words and actions of politicians who would call themselves "leaders" of the party, when words and actions say "LOSER!!!" While the president worked over the Christmas holiday to try to come up with a solution on the border wall, most Americans were with friends and family, along with most of D.C..

I don't care what party you belong to, but if you are a believer in a "Creator" of all things, it time to pay attention to the messages that are coming through a man selected from the highest levels of authority in the universe!

IT'S TIME TO UNITE AS A NATION UNDER ONE FLAG!

There are so few of us with a perfect past, but our words and actions can change our future...which way will you go?

Unite or Divide...Hate or Love...Light or Dark...YOUR CHOICE???

Time to Rise, Rainbow Warriors of the Light - By Elaine DeGiorgio - January 12, 2018

These words my friends are clearly coming from the "Creator" and channeling through Elaine DeGiorgio, with a "POWERFUL MESSAGE" to "HUMANITY!!!" When John F. Kennedy Jr. steps into the "LIGHT" it will validate the words and what we "ALL" need to do! (PLEASE SHARE)

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!

TRUMP/KENNEDY 2020!!!

St Germain, Archangel MIKAEL - Genoveva Coyle. Jan 11, 2019

This is the year of miracles and magic...ARE YOU READY??? How do walk in the war zone to give the chaos a name? So many questions, coming with many answers. Awaken even more "Q" followers to your higher self, and keep going...FOLLOW THE LEADER...TRUMP IS RIGHT!!!

LOOK AT HIS HISTORY & WORDS ABOUT FAMILY! YOU ARE NOW PART OF HIS FAMILY, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

It's time...to create the one city of "LIGHT."

01-13-2019, 08:13 PM
Q+ TRUMP TWEETS "IT'S ALL SO CLEAR" Q CONFIRMS JFK JR LIVING - YES!!!
It will be nice not to be divided anymore, and the mindset of people believing that blue and red can't come together with white!!!

Q Anon + Trump Tweets decoded. Confirmation JFK Jr is alive. Trump confirms We Have the Server. I'ts All So Clear, Trump +Q Cards Laid out

Hurry up JJ!!!

01-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Alternative Media Debate On Grows On Stories Of Vincent Fusca and JFK Jr
How fun watching the world awake? What do you think? Can a miracle happen?

If we believe!!!

01-15-2019, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 09:33 AM by Thinker.)
United States "IS" The "KEYSTONE" And The "ARCH" of FREEDOM - WWG1WGA2MAGA!!!
On November 22, 1963, the most beloved president of the U.S. John F. Kennedy gave his last speech, before he was murdered by the "deep state" who are now many jailed, and more arrests to come. While mainstream media giants sit back in the corners wondering if the thousands of indictments will come through their doors for lies and misinformation. A few politicians not sleeping at night, know that they took the money and had a choice to say no.

How many now are looking at that moment when our [b]"Creator" was putting them through the biggest test of their lives??? How many failed and took the hand of the demon offering the illusion of something wonderful??? How many heard their spirit guide say "Don't do it!" and ignored them???[/b]

How many participated and were at the last speech of JFK? How many died without ever asking for forgiveness? How many will forgive when they know the "TRUTH." Our "Creator" will put us through the hardest test and temptations...CAN WE PASS???

MURDERED FOR A "new world order" FOR AN enslaved & controlled world!!! A hat and boots for gifts??? Bob Marley got boots for a gift, same company???

Not forgotten & not finished...

01-15-2019, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 01:52 PM by Thinker.)
Trump State of the Union Address, Same Ideas As Murdered President's Speech In 1963?
What will the 45th POTUS have to say to the people and the world? What new information will be shared and ideas for the future will be told to the people? How many already know the "TRUTH" of the secret societies, that conspired together to bring down a nation and enslave its people? The "SHOCK & DISBELIEF" will take years for many to grasp and overcome, but that is how we heal.

Anger only makes you sick, so heal seeking joy and laughter.

How similar will the State of the Union Address by POTUS Trump be, to the one that President John F. Kennedy said, the year he was murdered. Who didn't want his ideas, and fought against him like they do the current president? Who fights against liberty, freedom, and justice for "ALL???"

1. Strengthen our nation by investing in our youth.

The future of any country is dependent upon the will and wisdom of its citizens, is damaged and irreparable damaged, whenever any of its children are not educated to full extent of their talents. From grade school through graduate school. In 1963, it was estimated that 4 out of 10 students in the 5th grade will not finish high school. (What is that number in 2018? Where are the journalists?)

2. Strengthen our nation by safeguarding its health.

Our working men and women, instead of being forced to ask for help from public charity, once they are old and ill to put into social security. (That happened and those funds were robbed for another. Will S.S. survive?)

UNITED PEOPLE IN A PERILOUS HOUR - (PRO-TRUMP - ANTI-TRUMP.)

3. Strengthen our nation, by protecting our basic rights of its citizens

The rights to competent council must be assured to every man accused of crime in federal court regardless of his needs. The right to vote should not be denied to any citizens.

4. Strengthen our nation by making the best and most economical use of its resources and facilities. Economic health depends on having healthy transportation arteries.

Above as below?

Just think what the rail system would be in the U.S. today if the automobile, and plane manufacturers didn't end it all. Every major highway should have an elevated train running right down the middle of it or along side. Similar to the one that was proposed by a mayor in Denver years ago. What would that corridor be like if the the rail would have went in. Fewer hours sitting in traffic, just to go skiing for the day. Skiers would never drive, less cars on the road.

What a shame there isn't better rail transportation in the U.S

Supporting farm income???

Creating jobs through farming and have farmers growing that which is needed to sustain life, and generating more fruits and vegetables. Generating more pesticide free grown indoor foods for consumption and controlled environment. Governments giving incentives to farmers who grow meat indoors, to grow vegetables or fruit. A nation that John F. Kennedy wanted to always be seen as number #1 and UNITED!!!

WHO IN THE ROOM DIDN'T APPROVE???

WHO CONSPIRED AGAINST THE PRESIDENT AND THE PEOPLE AS THEY DO NOW??

[b]WHO DIDN'T CLAP, AND SHOULD HAVE THEIR HISTORY & MOTIVES QUESTION, WHAT HE KNEW ABOUT THE MURDER OF JFK, THE PRESIDENT WHO ONLY WANTED PEACE AND UNITY...

History...go back and see, what really happened!!![/b]

Tom Fitton: We Can't Wait for a Wall--Trump Should Use the Military to Secure Border

We must contend with the numerous falsehoods in the media, some of which is that the border crisis has no resulting public health impact or national security implications.

01-15-2019, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 01:40 PM by Thinker.)
Putin Calls JFK Assassination Hoax CIA Inside Job & Brennan Knew!!!
President Kennedy's 1963 efforts to end the Cold War, cooperate with the USSR on joint space missions, and share classified UFO files with the Soviets, created a showdown with Majestic-12 - a control group created to manage information concerning extraterrestrial life.

The trigger was Kennedy's agreement with Soviet Premier, Nikita Khrushchev, on November 12, 1963 on space and lunar cooperation.

The agreement led to Kennedy issuing a Top Secret memo the same day instructing John McCone, the CIA Director, to share the CIA's classified UFO information with NASA, which in turn would share the information with the State Department, other government agencies, and eventually the Soviets. McCone passed on the memorandum to James Jesus Angleton head of the CIA's Counterintelligence Division, who rather than implementing the memorandum, instead implemented a cryptic assassination directive given to him in 1961 - Project Environment - for such a contingency.

A covert political coup orchestrated by MJ-12 and the head of the CIA's counterintelligence division.

50 years ago CIA implemented assassination directive against President Kennedy

THE WHITE ENVELOPES PASSED OUT AT BUSH FUNERAL SHOULD BE THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS

PUTIN KNEW, WHY WERE DEMS UPSET WITH THE TRUMP/PUTIN MEETING??? DOCUMENTS??? WHAT DOES TRUMP KNOW??? TREASON???

01-16-2019, 09:25 AM
JFK Jr Alive & Well? Letters, Appearances and Full Overview!!!
The alternative media is divided on the conspiracy of the death/life of John F. Kennedy Jr. (JJ) and its growing. Independent journalists are searching for "JJ" and waiting for the next "Q" post.

The only way to unite the people, is to unite the parties...KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE!!!

WWG1WGA2MAGA & THE WORLD!

JFK JR Returns Episode 7

The saga continues as President Trump battles the DEEP STATE, The Clinton Crime Syndicate, the Bush Crime Family and Dual Citizens who maintain Senate and Congressional Seats of both Parties. Pray for your President as he pursues JFK’s killers and JFK Jr’s would be Assassins.

01-16-2019, 01:02 PM
More Q Proofs of JFKjr Part2 - The "TRUTH" Will Soon Set The People Free!!!
I cannot doubt the believers, because I'm with them all the way and waiting for "JJ" today! I don't know how long we'll wait, but I hope soon before its to late. A nation divided cannot stand!!! Parties joined together can rule the land, only if they walk hand-in-hand!!!

WWG1WGA2MAGA & WORLD!!!

To "GOD" be the "Glory!!!"

01-17-2019, 12:54 PM
The Bush Clinton Cabal Killed JFK JR Leaked FBI Report - Are You Awake Yet???
When it comes to the story of the last days of John F. Kennedy Jr., anyone looking at history can see that there are many things that make the rumors more credible.

"JJ" lives and has watched as many in the world of "TRUTH" & "HONOR," have, the murders, lies for wars, and the Obama/Clinton purging of the best commanders of the Armed forces. Crimes against humanity and children since the time of the murder of President JFK, are beyond what many will be able to stomach.

The murders of anyone seeking "TRUTH," "UNITY," "PEACE," "LOVE," has been the goal of many infiltrators within world government, religions, and corporations.

DONALD TRUMP KNOWS THE "TRUTH!!!"

JOHN F. KENNEDY JR. LIVES TO TELL THE STORY...WE WAIT!!!

01-19-2019, 03:03 PM
The John F. Kennedy Jr. Memoir Of His Life, Wife, Children, & Friends!!!
Almost a decade after his disappearance/death, the mainstream media did a recap story on the life of the Prince of Camelot John F. Kennedy Jr.. In order to understand the meaning in the title, and if you don't know the son of the most beloved president in the history of the U.S.. Photos from a close friend were used for the report, showing what John Jr. was all about.

Today Show reporting...

A person every American could relate to, just like many see now in Donald Trump. A man who was friends with the Kennedy's, and shared many of the same interests.

Birds of the same feather like to flock together!!!

Imus with John F. Kennedy...DISCUSSING "Q???"

You be the judge!!! How many are so excited and even have "The Book?" Get your book and expect another one, two, or three, telling the world about his wonderful life out of the spotlight. People, children, events, all the things that middle class America was experiencing, so was the family of "JJ." When is the party to announce the family that has been MIA for to long, that unites the USA???

Listen to the next V.P. /"Q" for 2020...Trump/Kennedy!!!

Hat tip to Book By J. Stone Illumination to Cabal! How Trump works to save the world! Are there clues in the book and misspelled words with hidden meaning? Who owns and has read the book? Kennedy talks about Bill Clinton's twelve year affair with Jennifer Flowers, but Americans were told about here, while Trump was being condemned. A story that was kept quiet and ignored by American who missed out on the growing corruption in politics, by John F. Kennedy Jr..

Trump is saying the same thing.

Watching people in positions squirm when the truth of their sins are revealed.

Everything going on today with "Q" can be found in the words of JFK Jr. and Trump transparency shining through. "George, The Book of Political List"

Part 2

How many things have been passed on and not spoken about within government and the extra martial affairs of politicians. Flawed humans have been president, but what the people should focus on is what they have given back to their own country!!!

01-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Trump & "Q" Give The World Another Clue, JFK Jr. Is Watching You Voices, Media, Plan!
If you didn't listen to the POTUS speech, it was great and he told the people what they needed to know, without Pelosi. The government can manage fine without the House Speaker, so is she even needed? Trump gave details to the plans for what is needed on the border, and a clue JFK Jr. was watching to!!! Did you notice what you were supposed to while Trump was giving that speech to you?

The painting and the magazine??? What a tease, but it was meant to please and tickle the mind. We continue to wait for the next "Q" clue that moves many forward, but so many miss it and are being left behind.

No John Jr. today.

If you don't know "Q," then you haven't been getting the news!!!

Trump, "Q" or the voices that seek out the clues are the right way to go, IF YOU WANT "REAL" NEWS!!!

Qanon 1 19 19 update The Plan is YOU created by JFK in 1961 must hear

Even though the "Q" voice in link below wanted the viewers to see it before the POTUS speech, our "Creator" had me watch it after. It's so amazing how after listening to this voice, and the speech in the video below, every thing that Trump said was that much clearer. Informing the American people what they needed to know, and the rest...from one of the millions of patriots on the go! Never before have I witness such an awakening and how the connections are happening all over the world to MAGA united internationally. Since the conception of "Q," the awakening has now moved to full throttle!

Did "GOD" channel and speak through the "Q" voice below, to believe in prayer and think things through? I believe it to be so...

01-20-2019, 06:18 AM
Q+ TRUMP RETWEETS JFK JR IS HERE, JOHN I C YOU. (By_the Book)
How can one doubt what the "Creator" puts in front of their face? What a wonderful video to wake up to on a wonderful day! The voices of "Q" continue to bring information to the ever growing world of Donald J. Trump, and the people of the United States. The "Q" armies are growing in support of unity, harmony, peace, and hope for a planet that once was the garden of EDEN!!!

THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT, BUT WATCH OUT! HERE COMES THE SUN!

We Can't Wait For The Affirmation, So The Healing Of The Division Can Mend!!!

01-22-2019, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2019 08:52 AM by Thinker.)
Clinton Swamp FEAR: "Q" Anon - Trump - JFK Jr. - DOORS OPEN IN ARKANSAS!!!
If you haven't gotten into "Q" or the voices/independent journalists who search for and break down the clues, the your MISSING OUT ON HISTORY!!! I got on the "Q" Trump train well after it started its "Drain the Swamp" journey. I'm onboard now and what an amazing ride it has been. The passengers come from all over the world, with each a different story to tell of conspiracy, murder, theft, infiltrators, liars, pedophiles. There is no shortage of stories about crimes against humanity and children that seem to take the lead in what most are talking about.

The shock and sickness of how billions of dollars stolen, has been used to help finance the global elite drugs, guns, and baby running! The sale of children is the number one business in the world, and YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT...WHY???

Everything goes back to the murder of John F. Kennedy, and if you haven't noticed, the same offices that didn't investigate, but we now know was a coverup. How much longer will it take for justice to be served for the murder of the most beloved president?

Where's the OUTRAGE???

WHERE'S THE SUPPORT FOR 45TH POTUS, WHO IS EXPOSING IT ALL???

PEOPLE ARE BEING ARRESTED, LOCKED UP, & PEDOPHILE PROTECTING MAINSTREAM NEWS STAY SILENT!!!

"SWAMP DRAINING NETS BIG IN ARKANSAS!!!

WE WAIT FOR "JJ" WHO VALIDATES IT ALL!!!

WHAT DOES MICHAEL LOOK LIKE WITHOUT HORMONE PILLS??? WATCH TO THE END!!!

01-22-2019, 12:01 PM
MIT's John G. Trump, the uncle of the 45th POTUS, Tesla/Kennedy Connections
The "TRUTH" has to roll out, so when the show starts the people will have an idea of what they are watching. Sound not necessary, but universal message is powerful!

QAnon JFK Jr CERN Trump Connect

Sometimes do you wonder if things are not always what they once were. Deja Vu Dreams Time Folds?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump Hater Rashida Tlaib Arrested at Rally in Detroit All Show, But No Go!!! Thinker 7 1,736 01-09-2019 01:18 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Cuba Sending Wake Up Call to the World & the Big Event Mainsream Media Left Out!? Thinker 3 1,029 10-28-2017 05:18 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  HAPPY GLOBAL COASTAL EVENT BEAKER 2 1,651 05-27-2013 11:32 PM
Last Post: BEAKER
  great new Love Police compilation. mcetcher 1 2,120 02-12-2013 04:40 AM
Last Post: silversurfer