Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Get your beef out!
03-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Get your beef out!
(03-30-2015 06:58 PM)amerishima Wrote:  
(03-30-2015 04:43 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I don't pay attention to most of what you post because it's always "URGENT" or "BREAKING NEWS" and it's usually complete bs. Food for thought.

thinker isnt a real person. neither is P4P.
Joe is awesome, and its not his fault, but this place has been COMPLETELY hijacked.

Sorry you feel that way. This thread is just to show how much time is spent on making wars happen. All stories matter and if they aren't true should be called out - alternative media is no different than mainstream. You can't always believe what your read and that is why God gave you a mind to think with. News and stories are to be read and not anything anyone posts or that is read can be absolute truth. Stories that may be to far out there might be just that. If you have noticed I try to add more information for those who don't do their own research. Does it really matter who or what shares information?

Isn't this website about finding out truth? Easy to navigate and the thread count would contradict your statement. People want to know what is going on and news here is not from one source, but from all around the world. Everyone has a story to tell and I just help it to be heard. Isn't that what you want? To share and expand minds with others - to find more than one story - world news and events you won't find anywhere else. One voice, but sharing the stories of the many. Trying to give back more than I take that's all.

Real - from another dimension - hollow world - lab - from the bottom of the ocean - or another planet who I am doesn't matter but what I do. If I have offended you then I'm sorry. If I have posted something not to your liking then I'm sorry. If you just don't care then I'm sorry. We are all connected but so many have yet to feel the sensation.

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2015, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-2015 08:15 PM by Thinker.)
Engage
When you need the right words then someone else will show you the way - we are all connected. Words go astray on a newly born spring day. Suddenly the winds calmed and the warmth once again embraced the souls with its gentle touch. I realize that the recent writings have addressed some pretty low-key issues. The collective consciousness has been very, very dense and with Easter coming up it’s expected to get even more dense. Lots of people’s grief on behalf of their religion or spirituality.

Some say that the collective consciousness is a grid that we plug into.

I don’t see it as that. I see it as a mist and to be more precise, several mists, each mirroring the density of the chakras. Obviously with the root chakra as the ‘heavy’ one and as we go upwards the mists become more light and spherical. That is how we plug into the Matrix. So let’s just establish that for many spiritually engaged people the last 3 – 4 weeks have been pretty hard and weary.

I went into the Morph yesterday, it’s been a while since I have done that consciously. Some times we go in our sleep and maybe someone would write you: “I met you in the Morph” and you’re not necessarily consciously aware. Don’t worry about that if you’re trying to get into it — it’s a minor technicality. Some souls smell like cinnamon in the Morph and in this physical world. The sweet souls. Others, maybe the ones we don’t want to mess with, smell of methane, and others again smell like sulfur. Avoid.

There seems to have been a ‘re-booting’ of the souls and important to me: The nervous systems of very sensitive people.
http://sorendreier.com/hope-shining-through-cloud/

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down Beef with GLP steelwidow 7 8,329 08-06-2012 08:05 AM
Last Post: steelwidow
  I Got Beef with Disney! Sky-Rifter 2 9,823 05-23-2012 02:55 AM
Last Post: Sky-Rifter
Exclamation I GOT BEEF WITH OBAMA MaKaElectric 1 5,341 03-12-2012 02:20 PM
Last Post: edd818
  Ive got beef with all anyone here.... UCOMusic 11 10,415 11-20-2011 02:50 PM
Last Post: UCOMusic