Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Get you Gold and Silver. I keep on telling but few listen.
03-16-2016, 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2016, 09:27 AM
BoE, ECB, FED, BOC Been Lying To Us ‘Recovery’s Around Next Corner Liftoff
YELLEN KEEPS INTEREST RATES UNCHANGED – Fed Wary of Recent Inflation Moves & Global Slowdown

The Federal Reserve held interest rates steady on Wednesday and indicated that moderate U.S. economic growth and “strong job gains” would allow it to tighten policy this year, with fresh projections showing policymakers expected two quarter-point hikes by the year’s end, half the number seen in December.

The U.S. central bank, however, noted that the United States continues to face risks from an uncertain global economy.

“A range of recent indicators, including strong job gains, points to additional strengthening of the labor market. Inflation picked up in recent months,” the Fed said in a policy statement in which it kept the target range for its overnight lending rate at 0.25 percent to 0.50 percent.

Bank of Japan ‘intervenes’ to weaken the yen
All the day’s economic and financial news, as the Bank of England decides to leave interest rates at 0.5% yet again BoE warns about global growth Shares fall after Norwegian rate cut

Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen faced what may have seemed like an absurd line of questioning on Capitol Hill this week: Has the Fed considered negative interest rates? The basic logic of lowering interest rates when economic conditions turn south is to spur spending. If savings accounts aren’t accruing much interest, companies and savers are incentivized to spend the cash or invest elsewhere, stimulating the economy.

Major economies around the world are desperate to spur inflation; one way to do that is to cut interest rates, which typically would make their currencies less attractive. Lower currencies raise the prices of imported goods and boost the fortunes of exporters. Stock markets around the world continue to collapse as this new global financial crisis picks up more steam.

BullionByPost, Britain’s biggest online gold dealer, said it has already taken record-day sales of £5.6m as traders pile into gold following fears the world is on the brink of another financial crisis.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/boe-ecb-f...-velocity/

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
03-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Governments of the World are Coming for Your Cash
Large denomination physical cash is going to be outlawed if central bankers have their way. The push toward a fully digitized monetary system─where every transaction will be recorded, scrutinized, controlled, and taxed─is being sold to the public as some miracle elixir to cure the world of criminal behavior.

It can be argued that up until a few years ago there were still ways to exist off the grid and operate outside the monetary system, but the implementation of negative interest rates has now virtually assured that cash, as we know it, is on its last leg.

You can have cash or you can have negative interest rates, but you can’t have both. If negative interest rates are further reduced, what could be described as slow motion bank runs will likely ensue. The common man, seeing his hard earned savings robbed with each declining monthly bank statement, will finally awaken from complacency and begin actively withdrawing their money in physical form, thereby endangering the very foundation of fractional reserve finance.

Banks can’t exist without deposits
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...your-cash/

03-21-2016, 09:14 PM
Why the Gold Price is About to go Ballistic: China
Those that are watching the markets are all saying the same thing - don't sell your gold and silver - BUY MORE!

We've watched the Federal Reserve provide 16 trillion dollars for bailing out banks, foreign governments, and essentially the entire global debt system.... We are on the verge of an epic currency crisis...one that could create one of the largest bubbles we've seen in human history.

Over the last 5 years we have seen China and Russia stockpile massive amounts of gold, and China is set to have a direct impact on pricing gold in world markets.

When China admits to owning 5 times as much gold than what they recently report and the world accounts for their huge mine and gold property acquisitions...we believe the gold price will go absolutely ballistic, with a repricing on the level of $10,000 per ounce or higher, as predicted by former CIA Advisor, Jim Rickards.

Signs are already showing that a massive move into gold has started.

Right now, some of the best investors in the world are acquiring gold with one of the most legendary resource CEO’s in all of North America, Keith Neumeyer. In 1 year, he’s taken a small gold stock from zero to nearly 10 million ouncs of gold by acquiring 5 separate gold companies!

Federal Reserve, Stock Market, Gold, Silver. By Gregory Mannarino - Who is propping the markets?

Why Silver, Not Gold, Is The Ultimate Safe Haven - David Morgan - Time to buy!

Silver.. 2016 Stack all you can - how hard are the stackers working to keep the price down?

03-26-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2016 01:56 PM by Thinker.)
Hitting rock bottom — when there’s nothing left to lose
In the suite, on the news – Everybody dog food – Bang, bang shot dead – Everybody’s gone mad. All I wanna say is they don’t really care about us.

Jew me, sue me, Everybody do me. Kick me, kike me, don’t you black or white me. [Source]

When I first heard these words it seemed like a sea-change had taken place in the individual who had first spoken them. When someone usually speaks of dancing, having fun and how wonderful the rainbow and unicorn parade is going it gets my attention when they begin to see the world anew.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn (DSK), former head of the International Monetary Fund, was scheduled to make a presentation the day after his arrest in New York for the alleged rape of a chambermaid.
https://www.intellihub.com/hitting-rock-...t-to-lose/

04-11-2016, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016 01:04 PM by Thinker.)
U.S. banks' dismal first quarter may spell trouble for 2016
It's only April, but some on Wall Street are already predicting a rotten 2016 for U.S. banks.

Analysts say it has been the worst start to the year since the financial crisis in 2007-2008 and expect poor first-quarter results when reporting begins this week. Concerns about economic growth in China, the impact of persistently low oil prices on the energy sector, and near-zero interest rates are weighing on capital markets activity as well as loan growth.

Analysts forecast a 20 percent decline on average in earnings from the six biggest U.S. banks, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S data. Some banks, including Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N), are expected to report the worst results in over ten years. This spells trouble for the financial sector more broadly, since banks typically generate at least a third of their annual revenue during the first three months of the year.

"What's concerning people is they're saying, 'Is this going to spill over into other quarters?'"
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-bankin...SKCN0X70VU

04-19-2016, 08:00 AM
The April Emergency The Fed Doesn't Want You To Know About

Gold & Silver Manipulation Steadily Approaching the End - Andy Hoffman Interview

04-19-2016, 09:35 AM
Silver up 83 cents on: China launched yuan denominated gold bullion trading today in a move that will further boost its power in the global gold and fx markets. Critics of the existing pricing mechanisms hope that it will lead to increased transparency and may end price manipulation.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-n...-vertical/

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2016, 09:17 PM
It's on. This really is the beginning. I don't think it will be straight up but a gradual upward movement.

I am ready in many ways but not ready with my friends and family. They did not listen and two of them called me today.

What can you say? I told you so? What do you say when it really hits. I have heard "I will cross that bridge when I get to it." over and over.

That bridge may be a 100 mile hole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where should I purchase silver? Uptodate32 3 1,915 08-24-2017 08:27 PM
Last Post: Thornz
  Silver Bullish in August osstrader 4 1,491 08-05-2017 02:30 PM
Last Post: osstrader
  Late’s Diner Manitowoc — Where One Can Time-Warp Back to 1964 Silver Coin Values Thornz 0 1,574 06-27-2017 10:14 PM
Last Post: Thornz
  Simply WOW: $10,000 Bitcoin Investment in 2010 Now Worth $200 Million, Gold $9,900 etuHad4 1 2,714 05-30-2017 06:54 PM
Last Post: ohoh7
  Catalysts For Gold millennialblueprint 0 1,817 02-18-2017 02:44 PM
Last Post: millennialblueprint
  Bitcoin is 'a great hedge against the system' and could be the new gold etuHad4 0 1,997 01-29-2017 01:28 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Silver whoa!! Lindsey Williams 100% correct on warning razzle34dazzle 41 13,500 01-24-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  SILVER BOTTOM IS IN !!! RudyBouwman 3 3,009 12-17-2016 11:27 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation Trump HAS WON THE ELECTION Markets down. Gold up silver up :) It was Predicted etuHad4 1 2,109 12-01-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: snippythehorse
  Canadian Mint worker guilty of smuggling gold in rectum Arctic 0 1,845 11-11-2016 03:26 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Venezuela is telling hungry city dwellers to grow their own food etuHad4 0 898 11-01-2016 03:29 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Silver when it was 50$ an ounce 2D4 1 1,733 08-28-2016 06:07 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  So, what does silver actually pay for ? In doomsday scenarios 2D4 13 5,556 08-09-2016 02:49 AM
  Keep your eyes on silver. Sufian1977 1 1,647 07-29-2016 08:18 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  GOLD/SILVER PRICES HIDDEN!?! PITBOSS 3 2,207 07-12-2016 09:12 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Important clue 666 talents of gold for king Solomon 2D4 1 1,705 07-07-2016 04:41 AM
Lightbulb Saint Komas greek prophecies - Silver will be worthless ? 2D4 0 1,614 07-06-2016 09:22 PM
  Sweden’s Largest Gold and Silver Dealer’s Bank Accounts Closed, Shut Out of Banking Arctic 0 1,651 07-03-2016 05:17 PM
Last Post: Arctic
Brick Ethereum update & Bitcoin backed by gold cubes, neat! 2D4 2 1,486 06-25-2016 07:41 PM
Question Dollar to silver ratio slip up on debt clock? what do you think? 2D4 3 2,498 06-23-2016 06:30 PM