Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Friendly neighborhood cyberbug
08-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Friendly neighborhood cyberbug
These ones aid in rescue and some tracking

I ran into one of these around a week and a half ago. It was a pretty looking flying ant type bug. It only would of been caught if someone got a good look at it. I did when it landed on a window by me. I could see a tiny metal grate on the chest hidden by color panels of the bug shell. I also saw it had a thin metal connector where the bug abdomen is.

One set of cyborg bugs and artificial bugs was once used in the USA in a small swarm. They sampled peoples blood as mosquitos. Techs were able to analyze the samples to detect contamination. The bugs were then deployed with innoculations and cures(for the few they could cure). They successfully treated the crowd without causing general public alarm or crowd panic. The drones were controlled through a larger drone that was birds around the area affected. The controller of the birds had local signal for a grid the bugs were working. The bug themselves were dropped from a small simple drone that few higher up near office buildings and was harder to see from the ground.

Bug drones are part of standard gear for advanced super soldier equipment. They carry a small compartment that attaches to their suit with a few different tiny drones in them. Each fitted with slightly different equipment. The computers built into their suits give information to digital lenses over their eyes or in eye contacts(if not in the regular advanced suit). There is specialized gear that works with street clothes to blend in to the environment. Meaning their smart watch has hidden settings, so do their sunglasses or contact lenses, and things hidden in clothing. Both street clothing gear and super soldier suits can come with option for invisibility and rapid transport.(some like to call it wormholes but that isn't necessarily how they are traveling)

The last series of cyborg bugs had implants in their body that is hidden. So you do not notice any wires, harness, or little backpacks on them. They also worked on increasing range the controller has to be from the insects. Some of the insects are "trained" and have the option of remote control. I remember the man training them but not very well. I just saw him control a single bug and a swarm in a lab. If the insect didn't do what he wanted he had the option of turning on a device and take control. Part of training the bugs I think was a bug pheromone. One insect type drone was also capable of seeing through walls or moving through them. I had no idea they were working with people on something like that until out in the field the person showed me their drone could get around a problem we were having.

Here is how to make a simple cyborg roach.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Law changed so nuclear waste dumps can start coming to your neighborhood & town Thinker 3 1,882 04-06-2015 10:18 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Video A Friendly Holiday Warning, From Old Navy.. italianlad69 7 2,960 11-19-2012 08:44 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Philadelphia woman faces $600-a-day fine for feeding needy neighborhood kids silversurfer 0 1,452 08-18-2012 02:39 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Question Pilots & Stewardesses Freaking Out In The Friendly Skies ?? People4People 4 2,032 03-28-2012 01:09 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  We have had 3 breaking in our neighborhood. NickNick 7 1,546 02-21-2012 11:59 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  CES 2012: Agloves Use Silver For Touch-Screen Friendly Winter Gloves silversurfer 2 1,602 01-14-2012 03:25 AM
Last Post: connectingdots1
  Radiation spikes in Tokyo neighborhood, officials say Jsnip4 1 960 10-14-2011 03:17 AM
Last Post: DexMichaels
  Belarus Hyperinflation Update: Food Runs Out As Friendly Foreigners buy everything Mac 1 1,428 08-31-2011 09:09 PM
Last Post: edro2383
  alex jones. cigars and golf, and now back to asper tame..the friendly ghost. bwood 2 1,727 06-08-2011 04:27 AM
Last Post: bwood
  friendly world.... bwood 1 1,124 05-01-2011 06:25 AM
Last Post: bwood
Video SHOCKING AND STRIKING VIDEO OF WHEN THE TSUNAMI STRUCK A NEIGHBORHOOD IN JAPAN ! AdamAntium 1 1,017 04-13-2011 09:30 PM
Last Post: edd818