Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.5 Average
For those interested John Lear is answering questions on GLP right now
08-09-2011, 10:26 PM
RE: For those interested John Lear is answering questions on GLP right now
And what about all that alien technology? Who did that come from?

From ET's who are more negative.

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble
those who aren't humble shall tuble to the earth"
MURS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Hey John, I used to post at ATS when they were giving you crap and I just want to say thank you for all the information you give. My question is how far do you think the elites are willing to go to get their one world union and how long do you think it will last if they do???

No 'one world union' for another 40 to 60 years. By that time things will be a lot different and it would make more sense than it does now.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Are there 40 planets in our Solar System?

Yes. Some of them NASA knows about some they don't.

Some are hidden from the general population by gigantic mirrors.

Some are hidden by methods that I don't know anything about.

NASA is simply a gigantic organization to collect knowledge for their own use, not yours.

Your only job is to pay for it and

"oooooooo..and ...ahhhhhhhhhh" at the mostly fake pictures they show to you on TV and in Magazines.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:31 PM
1. What is your opinion of bill cooper and do you think what he said was true?
Quoting: STParadigm

Bill was a great but caught UFO disease.. He said a lot that was true. What specifically are you referring to?

2. Since we now know that religion is fake, why are the aliens allowing them to continue and or destroy peoples lives?

They have to figure it out themselves

3. Is there a point where the beings above us are going to tire of our behavior and intervene?

Absoluetly not. They will help us get to where we are going.

4. Lets say you do not live up to the requirements to enter heaven, where are you sent, are you given another chance or kept in limbo?

Your soul lasts forever. That is Forever with a capitol F. Everybody makes it sooner or later. Most everybody. you will never be left in limbo unless that is what you want.

You are sent directly back to earth into a newborn baby about3 days old. They wait for the baby to be 3 days old so that they are sure it is going to make it.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Question: Which agency or who is calling the shots with Harp and the weapons in orbit.

[link to http://www.globalsecurity.org]

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:34 PM
John Lear ... It is a pleasure to meet you. I have not read the 13 pages so forgive me if this has already been covered. John what happens to presidents like Obama who promise us things on the campaign trail but once elected tjey turn into Bush? WTF? Gun to their head?

Of course. As I have explained before, the first time a POTUS sits down in his office, a gentleman comes in who he has never seen or met before.

The man carefully outlines what the new POTUS is expected to do for the next 4 years.

No visible threat is made but it is clear to the confused POTUS that these are orders he'd better follow; and then he spends the next 4 years pretending that his actions are what he really planned the first place.

Nixon was lucky, he only got trashed.

But JFK told to them to go f*** themselves.

Whether you believe this or not this is exactly how it works. Many think we have a democracy. We don't. We have or think we have a Constitutional Republic.

We don't even have that because almost every single Representative and Senator has been compromised with women and/or men, money and drugs. They do exactly what they are told.

And who does this?

Make an educated guess.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:36 PM
I have a question mr. Lear. I have started watching your project Camelot interview on YouTube. It's very long. Now since you say that most of the things you state become outdated very soon, does this mean that I shouldn't bother watching this interview? Have you found contradicting evidence to most these things? Such as life residing on every planet in out solar system?

Life still resdies on every planet in our solar system.

But since that video I have found out that there are 40 planets in our solar system.

Some are hidden by gigantic mirrors; some are hidden by other technology.

And its impossible to go where 'no man has been before' even if we could get there.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:48 PM
intriguing. They are really using gigantic mirrors? After all the crazy halographic technology you've stated they posses? How hasn't the gravitational effect of these hidden planets been measured or the mirrors been detected by private amemetuer astronomers yet?

There are many gravitational anomalies in our solar system that have yet to be explained.

Amateur astronomers could not possibly detect a planet with mirrors hiding it. Impossible. Not to mention the fact that
nobody (I know of or have read about) as even atempted this
kind of research.

And as I said about NASA they probably know about several of the unknown planets but it is not in the realm of possibility that they would ever tell us local meat sacks.

The 'crazy' technology that I talk about certainly is used in one form or another to hide some of the planets.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:49 PM
mr. john lear,
[link to http://www.ndtv.com]

is this a set up for a false flag 6 days ago they warned of a nuclear hellstorm and now he is dead.?.?

will we have a nuclear false flag soon?

Yes, this is a wag the dog operation in my opinion. Here is how I think it will work that has been planned to mitigate responsibility of the Japan disaster I think caused by the U.S. Navy using HAARP and/or weaponized orbiting satellites.

And it depends on how anxious the government is to reduce the population.

In scenario one I think they will set off a number (8 maybe) of regular bombs (we will say they are nukes) and blame Al Qaeda using the radiation coming from Japan (which we caused in my opinion) on Al Qaeda.

In scenario two they will set off real nukes but very clean ones radiating little radiation but we will use the radiation coming from Japan as the supposed radiation from the clean nukes. The reason they would do this is to place the blame of the radiation coming from Japan on Al Qaeda.

In scenario three they will set off real nukes with a lot of radiation to eliminate as many useless eaters as possible and blame it on Al Qaeda.

High radiation would be an excellent excuse for the government to ask people to climb on their trains "which will take them to safe place underground." Don't ask me what they will do with us underground because I don't know.

Al Qaeda (CIA/Mossad) will be able to get any kind of nuke they want. If Al Qaeda was a real terrorist organization they would only be able to get makings for a dirty bomb and it is highly unlikely that they could get someone to put it together for them. The story a couple of years ago about nukes disappearing in the confusion following the collapse of the USSR is not true.

This post is from the hip and will be revised as more information comes in however if this is indeed the beginning of a serious plan to eliminate people the web will be instantly shut down so that nobody can compare notes and exchange information.

Whatever the evil intentions of the PTB they will not get away with it for many reasons. We may be in for some tough times but it will not be 'the end'.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Is there going to be new star trek series?

40 planets among millions of stars...

universe is a bit bigger

Nope, not a bit bigger. The 'universe'
for lack of a better name is infinite. There was no beginning and there will be no end or (rapture).

Right now we are pond scum.

Live with integrity; and without envy, hate or greed and you will enventually get to play with the adults in this fabulous universe.

But you can't ge there by jumping in the water and someone yerlling out you are a Saved Soul

Doesn't happen that way.

You actually have to work at Integrity; without envy, hate or greed.

Doesn't matter what Obama or Osama or the Pentagon or the Illuminati do.

Its only yourself you have control over.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Can You See Stars in Space?
Is it true that in space a person is not able to see stars all around them like we do here on Earth?

No, I hear that in space the stars look wonderful, bright (although not twinkling) and very clear. What has probably caused some of this confusion is that in the typical photo or video image from space, there aren't any stars. This is because the stars are much dimmer than the astronaut, Moon, space station, or whatever the image is been taken of. It is extremely hard to get the exposure correct to show the stars. Luckily, the human eye handles the different light levels much better than a camera does.

Dr. Eric Christian
(July 2001)

source: [link to helios.gsfc.nasa.gov]

Greetz,

1967Sander

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1333196

A quote from Michael Collins, Astronaut, on peering out of Gemini 10 before his attempted EVA, "My God, the stars are everywhere: above me, on all sides, even below me somewhat, down there next to the obscure horizon.

The stars are bright and they are steady. Of course, I know that a star's twinkle is created by the atmosphere, and I have seen twinkle-less stars before in a planetarium, but this is different; this is no simulation, this is the best view of the universe that a human has ever had."

"My only complaint is that the protective coatings on my visor do not allow an even more spectacular look at the stars. I crank my head around to the left, toward the left, toward the north, and seek out the familiar "seven sisters," the Pleiades.

Venus appears so bright that I have to convince myself that it really is Venus, not by its appearance, but by its position in the sky, a the spot where Venus should be."

Cameras can take perfect photos of the spacecraft or ISS with bright stars in the background.

The problem is that so many flights and photos have been faked that to show the stars would lead to the hoax.

There are just too many people who know where the planets and stars should be at any given moment so it was decided to just start the 'invisible star' hoax.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Awesome ace! Thanks!

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-09-2011, 11:05 PM
Mr. Lear, do aliens drink human blood and/or eat human flesh?

Some do but that is a very, very guarded secret to be filed under 'human mutilations'.

The first incident in the file came from Grudge 13 and involved Jonathon P. Lovette an Air Force EE-6 who was observed being taken aboard a UFO at the USAF Missile Test Command in New Mexico (March 1956).

Major William Cunningham was the witness and was charged with murder when Lovette failed to show up.

The charges were dropped when Lovettes body was dropped inside the range. His tongue had been removed from the lower portion of the jaw. An incision had been made just under the tip of the chin and extended all the way back to the esophagus and larynx. He had been emasculated and his eyes had been removed.

Also, his anus had been removed and there were comments in the report on the apparent surgical skill of the removal of thee items including the genitalia.

The report commented that the anus that the anus and genitalia had been removed 'as though a plug' which in the case of the anus extended all the way up to the colon.

There was no sign of blood within the system. The initial autopsy report confirmed that the system had been completely drained of blood and that there was no vascular collapse due to death by bleeding.
Subcomment was added that this was unusual because anybody who dies or has complete loss of blood there is vascular collapse.

Also noted was that when the body was found there were a number of dead predatory type birds within the area who apparently had died after trying to partake of the sergeants body. There were a number of extreme grisly black and white photos .

From all indication the body had been exposed to the elements for at least a day or two. The New Mexican sun in the desert is extremely hot and debilitating under normal circumstances.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:10 PM
As to the 300 aliens species in the sun
I am surprised it wasn't more simply because the sun is so large and there is so much space inside.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't know how the surface of the sun is sustained.

The gravitational force of the sun is independent of the mass of the attracted body.

There is no basis for Newton's assumption that gravitational force is due to and is proportional to the quantity or density of matter.

For details on this please read, "Gravitational Force of the Sun' by Pari Spolter, either from Orb Publishing in Granada Hills, Califonria or amazon.com.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Mr. Lear,

What are your thoughts about Dr. Edgar Mitchell?

I find it hard to believe Apollo went to the moon, but I also find it hard to disbelieve this man. His heart really seems to be in the right place. What do you think?

Dr. Mitchell and all of the other astronauts are under a very advanced form of mind control that allows them to believe that they did, in fact, go to the moon.

It is a very complex method and takes few days to complete. This is done while they are allegedly on the moon mission.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:17 PM
I am not sure what you mean but when the soul is created it lives forever.

The soul is matured by putting it in a human body for several incarnations.

When the soul is matured, and has learned to live with integrity, and without envy, hate or greed, it is put into a form (body) than goes out and lives in the universe.

That means different planets or wherever.

You are correct. A soul is not a human being. The soul is just in the human being for maturing.

The soul can be put anywhere. It can be put in a telephone pole, a rock, a chest of drawers, anywhere.

But the soul is normally put into a human meat sack to mature.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:20 PM
John I live on smoke ranch and rainbow its a small world. Im sure you dont want me calling you so I need your opinion here. Isn't the JFK memo regarding Nasa data sharing a breakthrough in UFOlogy and JFK/illuminati theory? The biggest in 50 years?

talking about JFK wanting to know about UFO's thats not why he was killed. He was killed for many reasons the most important of which was his promise to "shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces".

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:29 PM
during the Vietnam War, there were multiple accounts of human bodies being found the classic 'animal mutiliation' precision marks - from BOTH sides of the 'conflict'. Before he died, I interviewed one of the last surviving members of the 'clean up' squad that had clearance, from BOTH sides to go anywhere, anytime - and tidy things up.

MURS
08-09-2011, 11:30 PM
how can we contact the alien version of our "internet" and computer systems? is it integrated with biology in a form of telepathy or in a cybernetic symbiosis?

You can do better than the alien internet. You can go there by remote viewing. I believe that remote viewing is just accessing the gravity A wave (instantaneous) where you can go forward in time back in time sideways, anywhere and see what going on or what happened.

You will no be allowed to go certain places

are there completely artificial intelligent entities such as robots (ie. John Lilly's "Solid State Intelligence" which he describes)?

The grays are glorified cybernetic organisms capable of doing just about anything.

MURS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scary news bitcoin and John McAfee start at 13:00 NickNick 0 3,870 09-11-2017 06:55 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Star Consciousness is the Unified Field - quantum physicist John Hagelin AdamAntium 0 4,731 05-03-2017 04:50 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  John Titor: Time travellers could use parallel dimensions to visit the past etuHad4 1 2,952 12-08-2016 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sarge
Video DNCs Donna Brazille Embarrassed on Fox News Wikileaks Revelations of Fixed Questions AdamAntium 0 1,865 10-24-2016 07:12 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Creating a Wiki for all the issues that we're interested in The World As We Know It 23 10,119 10-10-2016 09:28 AM
Last Post: Zemo
  John Denver's death dekopac 1 2,115 09-15-2016 01:14 PM
Last Post: Zemo
  REALIST NEWS - John Titor Brazil Olympics - Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Bonus Thinker 1 2,664 05-17-2016 11:34 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  John Kerry Threatens US Banks Over Russia Bond Sale Thinker 0 1,733 02-26-2016 10:20 AM
  The Dark Legacy- George Bush and the murder of John Kennedy silversurfer 0 1,910 01-21-2016 08:14 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  White House Can't Give Answers to Gun Questions Thinker 0 1,806 12-13-2015 12:19 AM
  the 2015-2016 Unvieling of the Antichrist; John 20:01 to John 20:30 Oxnard 0 2,108 11-17-2015 03:49 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
  John Titor's N-Day prophecy Update Sempi 0 2,302 11-08-2015 11:46 PM
Last Post: Sempi
  How To Survive A Traffic Stop “I Don’t Answer Questions” -Over 2 Million Views silversurfer 0 2,326 10-20-2015 08:14 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Obama vs John F. Kennedy - The Press Dinner with President - Who Wins? Thinker 1 1,730 04-13-2015 11:29 PM
  John McCain to Run for Senate Re-Election in 2016 - To keep the wars going? Thinker 1 1,696 04-10-2015 01:37 PM
  Men Arrested For Calling In Questions On Sandy Hook - Witch Hunt Against Truth? Thinker 0 1,559 04-09-2015 11:26 PM
  Wisconsin Gov. Walker not taking questions on illegals after Mexico border tour Thinker 0 1,909 03-31-2015 03:56 PM
  You Won’t Believe What Obama Just Gave John Kerry! Obama Change Lov-in it yet? Thinker 2 1,584 03-29-2015 02:00 PM
  John McAfee Reveals How To Stop Unwarranted Spying Thinker 0 1,305 03-22-2015 03:15 PM
  HSBC tax dodge: George Osborne squirms as he refuses to answer questions on scandal Thinker 1 1,868 03-21-2015 01:25 PM