Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.5 Average
For those interested John Lear is answering questions on GLP right now
05-01-2011, 08:33 PM
For those interested John Lear is answering questions on GLP right now
I've gotten to chat and discuss with him on ATS way back, so it's good to get some info from him...

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble
those who aren't humble shall tuble to the earth"
MURS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2011, 09:19 AM
RE: For those interested John Lear is answering questions on GLP right now
for those who do or don't know who he is an intro

He will answer anything he can.

GO HERE

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...468214/pg1

MURS
08-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Copy and paste for us? Many are banned :)

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-09-2011, 09:46 AM
right now it's 93 pages worth. Give me some ideas and I'll ask if he hasn't alreeady posted them

I'll do it here, I'll ask your questions to him and post the answers...

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:11 AM
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:36 AM
no worries. would be cool if you posted your questions or interesting ones, if you want. I will use a proxy later.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
I'll get on it....

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Question 1 - Who, in your opinion, really runs this planet?

The ET's

Question 2 - Is there really a "secret" space program?

Absolutely, positively.

Question 3 - Who operates all the vehicles that appear to be parked around the Earth and the Sun?

Around the earth: ET's and us. Around the sun ET's only.
There are about 300 different 'races' of ET's that live inside the sun.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Dear Mr. Lear, thanks for bothering to come here to share your beliefs.

I always try to keep a distintion between beliefs and knowledge, but is not easy. I'm also a truthseeker, so I share your vison about being always in pursue of it, and being able to rethink all over when is needed.

I'd like to ask you what's your take in the 2012 "end of time" ideas.

There will be no end of time in 2012 or in the future. The 2012 scam is perpetrated by the PTB to keep the world in a constant state of anxiety and worry.

When people are worried and anxious about their safety they are more likely to follow orders blindly from someone who says they are 'here to help'.

Don't believe it. You are the only one that can help yourself.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Mr. Lear it is an honor to have you on GLP; it is wonderful to see that you are still a fellow seeker of the truth. For the truth still seems to be outside of human comprehension.

My one and only question to you sir, is this: What do you personally believe the greys objective is here on this planet concerning the human race/abductees.

The grays are here to moniter us and take care of us.

If someone gets in a situation where they are about to die befoe their time, the grays step in a save us.

they pick us up once at 3 years old, once at 7 and once at 13 and then as necessary for meat sack upgrades or other service bulletins.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Well regardless of the accuracy of your opinions I admire that you're not 'selling the truth' like most alternative idea folks.

I did have one question, do you have an opinion on the NAZI bell, or other supposed advanced NAZI WWII technologies? It's no secret a lot of germany's finest ended up at NASA, but considering how seemingly advanced german technology was back in the 40's, the capabilities now, if true, would be downright frightening.

The German High Command gave us the plutonium we needed for the Japanese bomb and in retun we allowed thousands of Nazi's in our country under Operation Paperclip.

They infiltrated and took over our country.

Our technology is far, far beyond what you could possible imagine but does not include leaving low earth orbit without ET's help.

Not to worry; Germany's Finest is in control.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Hi Mr. Lear,
Do you have an opinion on the world's financial condition and outcome?

Is the current $ anxiety simply another form of psychological control?

No, I don't have an opinion and yes, the objective is to get people worried and anxious so that they are more likely to respond meekly to "We are here to help you. Climb in."

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Mr. Lear, you believe that holographic technology is highly developed, however, all we have as 'consumers' are 3D-on-2D systems, tech that's been around for decades.

There is a company I follow called 3DICON Corp. and it's run by Martin Keating, whose brother was governor of Oklahoma during the OKC bombing. They are mysterious and influential individuals, supposedly well-connected.

MK wrote a book called The Final Jihad which he couldn't get published until after that bombing. It turns out the manuscript was basically a parallel story to the official explanation, and he dedicated it to the 'Knights of the Secret Circle.'

His company is developing a sophisticated volumetric 3D system, something that could fit on your table or blown up to visualize sections of airspace in ATC. It's basically a hologram in a box, a stepping stone from where we are now to the real deal.

My theory is that certain people are selected for the privilege of unveiling these little baby step tech advances. What are your thoughts on this?

The Japanese have developed Holography to the point where they are not only 3D but they are touchy-feelie.

The U.S. had developed holography as early as the early 60's when they were going to present an enormous image to the people of Cuba to ask them to throw Castro out.

Now the techonology is so advanced that they cannot only project images on the moon but can fake an incoming comet or astroid if the public needs to be frightened for some ulterior motive.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:24 PM
What is your take on the hollow-earth theory John?

And, anything on strange stuff at the polar regions?

The earth is hollow but not like a tennis ball. Thee are unbelievably large spaces below the surface of the earth.

At least 1 or more different civilizations down there.

I believe that both poles are access's the the hollow places.

MURS
08-09-2011, 12:28 PM
do you think by "inside the sun" he actually means the physical location or entering the sun is part of the inter-dimensional travel?

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-09-2011, 08:45 PM
I believe it's a dimensional teleport. I'll post what he says...

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:20 PM
If there were previous civilizations, there would be a lot of artifacts left behind. If our civilization was destroyed, then mankind's works would be visible for millions of years.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1354121

Mankind's works would last for a few thousand years at most. Continents rise and fall, seas change position, ice ages come and ago. How can you say that "a lot of artifacts" would be left behind from a previous advanced civilisation?

Maybe they have been and we can't recognise them. Or they're buried beneath the oceans, or in Antarctica. Or maybe the Sphinx and other early monuments are actually much older than archaeologists currently believe.

The pyramids are much older than believed and the Egyptians did not build them.

The remnants of one of the largest previous civilizations are under the Sahara desert.

The absolute coolest stuff is hidden somwhere in the Smithsonian Institutions collection. Warehouses full of stuff from hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Very few people get to go in there and the POTUS is not one of them.

People think POTUS is told everything. Not true. In terms of security clearances he is not even half way up the list.

Many years ago (they may have changed it since then there were 38 levels above Top Secret. POTUS was only about 17 because intelligence agencies have a complete disdain foe elected and appointed individualss.

POTUS is a figurehead, an institution. Not a particular individual. He doesn't need to know very much simply because there is too much for him/her to learn. A quick briefing would take days and then the candidate (POTUS) would be in shock for about 30 days.

No, they just tell him a little bit of this and that to keep him happy and make him think he knows everything.

Bill C. wasn't buying it but there wasn't anything he could do about it. So he just kept his mouth shut.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:23 PM
My other questions have to be... about Buzz Aldrin and his claim of a base on the moon, and other Astronauts stories about UFOs. I've always found their stories either incredibly believable (these are intelligent, disciplined people), or to be disinformation using their status as being believable. My first question is: Which is it, and what's the solid truth about the bases on the moon?

Second, have you heard of the "Apollo 20 Mona Lisa" woman/alien, and what are your views on her and the alien spacecraft?

I have heard the Apollo 20 stories. They were leaked by NASA to try an add credibility to the original Apollo missions.

No Apollo mission ever went to, or orbited or landed on the moon. Anybody who believes they did does not know the facts or is a disinformation person.

Jay Utah, Phil Plait along with Jim Oberg are out and out disinformation artists. They all have a line of bs 6 miles long.

Their final argument is hilarious:

Well how do explain the footprints?

There is no possibility that any Apollo mission ever went near the moon. Get over it.

Other programs may have. But not Apollo.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:24 PM
The Pacific ocean underlies the western states of California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

The U.S. Navy has submarine bases at China Lake, Las Vegas, Hawthorne, Fallon, Lake Tahoe, Pyramid Lake, Herlong, Sandpoint and many others places.

An elevator transfers personnel from the surface down to the subs as, in the case of Hawthorne, NV is 4300 ft.

The reason they have a very large base under Hawthorne is because the primary manufacturer of sub munitions is the Army Depot just across the street from the Naval Undersea Warfare Center.

The St. Louis base is accessed by the Mississippi as is the Memphis base.

MURS
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM
- Project Blue Beam: Does it exist? Is it/will it be used for anything sinister (fake alien invasion, etc?)

Yes, that exists. I don't believe the government would be so stupid as to try a fake alien attack but heck, they pulled of 911 so who knows?

MURS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scary news bitcoin and John McAfee start at 13:00 NickNick 0 3,870 09-11-2017 06:55 AM
Last Post: NickNick
Star Consciousness is the Unified Field - quantum physicist John Hagelin AdamAntium 0 4,731 05-03-2017 04:50 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  John Titor: Time travellers could use parallel dimensions to visit the past etuHad4 1 2,952 12-08-2016 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sarge
Video DNCs Donna Brazille Embarrassed on Fox News Wikileaks Revelations of Fixed Questions AdamAntium 0 1,865 10-24-2016 07:12 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Creating a Wiki for all the issues that we're interested in The World As We Know It 23 10,119 10-10-2016 09:28 AM
Last Post: Zemo
  John Denver's death dekopac 1 2,115 09-15-2016 01:14 PM
Last Post: Zemo
  REALIST NEWS - John Titor Brazil Olympics - Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Bonus Thinker 1 2,664 05-17-2016 11:34 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  John Kerry Threatens US Banks Over Russia Bond Sale Thinker 0 1,733 02-26-2016 10:20 AM
  The Dark Legacy- George Bush and the murder of John Kennedy silversurfer 0 1,910 01-21-2016 08:14 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  White House Can't Give Answers to Gun Questions Thinker 0 1,806 12-13-2015 12:19 AM
  the 2015-2016 Unvieling of the Antichrist; John 20:01 to John 20:30 Oxnard 0 2,108 11-17-2015 03:49 PM
Last Post: Oxnard
  John Titor's N-Day prophecy Update Sempi 0 2,302 11-08-2015 11:46 PM
Last Post: Sempi
  How To Survive A Traffic Stop “I Don’t Answer Questions” -Over 2 Million Views silversurfer 0 2,326 10-20-2015 08:14 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Obama vs John F. Kennedy - The Press Dinner with President - Who Wins? Thinker 1 1,730 04-13-2015 11:29 PM
  John McCain to Run for Senate Re-Election in 2016 - To keep the wars going? Thinker 1 1,696 04-10-2015 01:37 PM
  Men Arrested For Calling In Questions On Sandy Hook - Witch Hunt Against Truth? Thinker 0 1,559 04-09-2015 11:26 PM
  Wisconsin Gov. Walker not taking questions on illegals after Mexico border tour Thinker 0 1,909 03-31-2015 03:56 PM
  You Won’t Believe What Obama Just Gave John Kerry! Obama Change Lov-in it yet? Thinker 2 1,584 03-29-2015 02:00 PM
  John McAfee Reveals How To Stop Unwarranted Spying Thinker 0 1,305 03-22-2015 03:15 PM
  HSBC tax dodge: George Osborne squirms as he refuses to answer questions on scandal Thinker 1 1,868 03-21-2015 01:25 PM