Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Poll: Is the earth flat or a globe ?
The earth is flat, duh
The earth is a globe, duh
I don´t know ..
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube
06-18-2016, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 11:39 AM by 2D4.)
Rainbow Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube
Hello

The flat earth videos on Youtube are driving me insane .. I´m shocked by the number of them and the lack of videos debunking them, if you do a search on ´flat earth debunked´ you will see. Apparently ALL these people really believe this earth is flat ? So I decided to do a little poll here to find out how many of you believe the same thing. It´s a little intimidating and kafkaesque being bitch slapped in the face by so many videos calling me stupid while in real life NO ONE I know believes the earth is flat. That just seems odd to me. I`m not here to pass judgement so please vote sincerely, I´m just here to find out what´s going on .. help me out and do the poll

A world of thanks

°ALL VOTES ARE ANONIMOUS° °YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE LINKED TO YOUR POLL VOTE°

Ps. I started off assuming these videos were done by some covert government program, with the same incentives as the reason they make all other fake conspiracy videos, to distract, confuse and make people fearful. But then seeing how many different people make flat earth videos I started to wonder how that would even be possible. Plus many of the videos are not your average slick studio productions but look genuinely amateuristic. So this is a conspiracy about a conspiracy .. basically. What are all these people thinking ? It´s really getting on my nerves, so I´m trying to understand

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube
No one else is annoyed by the flood of flat earth videos, or thinks this is slightly odd ?

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-20-2016, 07:38 AM
Tell me about it. Bozos

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2016, 07:36 AM
This flat earth nonsense was created by TPTB as a distraction/diversion. Also, to make conspiracy theorists/truthers appear even more ludicrous.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
06-23-2016, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 05:07 AM by HG Spacetime.)
Earth is neither one so I had chose "I don't know", hope that helps you out.
06-23-2016, 11:01 AM
I agree with Fiat Facade.
It is pure cointelpro and a few useful idiots.
Whenever you see a saturation of such bullshit,
you know it is subsidized from somewhere nefarious.

http://www.facebook.com/AntiMainstreamMedia
06-23-2016, 06:11 PM
Ok fair enough HG .. it´s not a perfect sphere, but it´s decidedly more of a globe I´d say.

I agree that this must be a diversion, conspiracy for the masses .. something created for them to safely vent their anti establishment sentiments, while being able to keep track of them at all times, always comes in handy. And then as an emotional weapon, you can greatly humiliate people by making them believe these kinds of things, make them believe they are fighting establishment while they are being pranked and when they lastly find out they have been tangoed, they have also volontarily alienated themselves from friends family and society and no one will ever believe another word they say.

I´ve been onto a whole bunch of these fake disinfo relays, whistle blowers and organizations. Like Anonimous, Julian Assange, and I believe also Snowden. I can support my claims

I´m relieved to see you guys still have it together, and that it seems to be primarily a Youtube thing. Let´s keep the discussions open so we can help and keep an eye on eachother, with no shame and no judgement! I´ve been there myself .. thinking the world was going to end next week and taking my money from the bank in a rush because I´m a straightforeward person and it´s hard for me to see why people are lying all the time

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-08-2016, 01:40 AM
Sorry, sorry .. I just have to vent, AAAHHGHHGHGGHGGGHGGGGGGGGG G GHG G . . ... .Youtube is now infested with millions of flat earth videos, crawling up my sleeves like creepy insects .. it´s like I´ve landed in a genuine kafka novel, and I can´t wake up ..

WHY ON ANY KIND OF EARTH would a flat earth make more sense than a round one ?? Since only EACH AND EVERY observable planet or celestial body we know of is ROUND ?? ??? ????? There is simply no logical reason to assume the earth is flat, there is no motive, no incentive no reason ..

W

H

Y

?

?

?

Again, really sorry for this, I just needed to get this out of my system

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-08-2016, 12:19 PM
I enjoy watching the flat earth vids, but only when this youtuber covers the subject:
https://www.youtube.com/c/mrthriveandsurvive

There are many aspects that puzzle my mind, for instance:

1. Why doesnt NASA just turn the hubble telescope around and take a picture of earth since there are no other cameras in space, I've read that all current photos of earth are all photoshopped etc (i think there are only two photos in existence)

2. Why does the one side of the moon always face earth

3. Why cant we recreate gravity simulation in the lab, gravity is still just a theory

4. Why are the airplane flight patterns in the southern hemisphere never straight across (southern south america to australia and australia to southern africa)

5. Why doesnt our atmosphere just drift into space, what is holding it in place..... dont say gravity)

6. when you affix a balloon to a go pro camera and let it float up really high, the earth appears flat and both sun and moon can be visible

7. If the sun is traveling through space in a straight line and the planets are revolving around it in a corkscrew fashion as the sun propels through space, why then is the constellation ORION always appearing in the night sky during the winter months, you would think eventually all constellations would either be non-visible or in complete different locations as the sun propels through space dragging the planets with them in a corkscrew fashion

razzle34dazzle, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
07-08-2016, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 10:00 PM by 2D4.)
(07-08-2016 12:19 PM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  I enjoy watching the flat earth vids, but only when this youtuber covers the subject:

1. Why doesnt NASA just turn the hubble telescope around and take a picture of earth since there are no other cameras in space, I've read that all current photos of earth are all photoshopped etc (i think there are only two photos in existence)

3. Why cant we recreate gravity simulation in the lab, gravity is still just a theory

4. Why are the airplane flight patterns in the southern hemisphere never straight across (southern south america to australia and australia to southern africa)

5. Why doesnt our atmosphere just drift into space, what is holding it in place..... dont say gravity)

6. when you affix a balloon to a go pro camera and let it float up really high, the earth appears flat and both sun and moon can be visible

7. If the sun is traveling through space in a straight line and the planets are revolving around it in a corkscrew fashion as the sun propels through space, why then is the constellation ORION always appearing in the night sky during the winter months, you would think eventually all constellations would either be non-visible or in complete different locations as the sun propels through space dragging the planets with them in a corkscrew fashion

Yeah, let me just say I´m not an expert and I have an average brain capacity, but I´ve heard other people say there is a lot of other footage of the earth, since also the russians and the chinese have been doing space programs, so maybe we should not believe every ´fact´ someone states. Maybe they are just talking and there are lots of pictures, who knows

The moon question intrigued me too, and you can google it, many people have, it has to do with the orbits, and in fact 3 thirds are visible at times 1 third remains the dark side to us from earth

I don´t know about gravity, maybe you can google that, but I do think gravity is a real thing, what else is keeping the planets in their orbits around the sun. Also, you need a large body like the earth to even have gravity, so it´s relative to mass, and that is not something you can reproduce in a lab

The flight patterns .. are they ? This is again something someone presupposes but are they right ? They may just be making it up you know. If so, I never heard of it, so I wouldn´t know as of yet

What is keepïng our atmossphere in place, good question, you probably can google that! It sounds like a question many people pose at one time. Maybe it has to with pressure, or the ozon layer ? either way, we can´t deny that we have an atmosphere, and this question in itself has no relation to a flat or round earth, both models would need an atmosphere and one that keeps in place.

Is there video footage of that balloon test ? and just curious, why would that balloon not fly all the way into space actually ? hmm. Maybe you just need to get far enough and high enough for it to be visisble?

Orion, well again, I´m not the person with the answers, but I can imagine that space is just too vast, and that the speed at which our solar system is traveling does not compare to the distances that star systems like Orions belt are away from us. The universe is a very big place, these stars might be millions or light years away. If a planet like Nibiru exists, it is supposed that it takes this red planet 3000 plus years to get near enough to earth for us to see it, and that planet is not even a full light year away, as I understand it, But really, you can google this I think.

----------

These were all interresting questions but nothing that convinces me we live on a flat earth. There are some more, like if you install a still camera and take shots of the stars in the sky for 12 hours you see light circles, because the earth is spinning, but if the earth is not moving in an exact 90° rotation, why do we see perfect circles? shouldn´t it be more like twisted or oval? But let´s just take into account that we are laymen en simply do not know enough about these subjects, and not fall into the error of popular disbelief or erroneous or faulty thinking and skewed assumptions and lies, to fuel conspiracies. If you hear someone state ´´It is a fact that ..`` in a Youtube video, you have to really be on your guard, and question that. People have been known to lie their asses off when ever it suits them. That happened with the mayan calendar, 2YK, and even 911, which I do believe was orchestrated. So I´m just saying, don´t be naive and believe everything a person says on Youtube, or on the internet, I´ve made that mistake a few times and I´m twice why now

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-10-2016, 04:43 PM
(07-08-2016 09:59 PM)2D4 Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 12:19 PM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  I enjoy watching the flat earth vids, but only when this youtuber covers the subject:

Yeah, let me just say I´m not an expert and I have an average brain capacity, but I´ve heard other people say there is a lot of other footage of the earth, since also the russians and the chinese have been doing space programs, so maybe we should not believe every ´fact´ someone states. Maybe they are just talking and there are lots of pictures, who knows

The moon question intrigued me too, and you can google it, many people have, it has to do with the orbits, and in fact 3 thirds are visible at times 1 third remains the dark side to us from earth

I don´t know about gravity, maybe you can google that, but I do think gravity is a real thing, what else is keeping the planets in their orbits around the sun. Also, you need a large body like the earth to even have gravity, so it´s relative to mass, and that is not something you can reproduce in a lab

The flight patterns .. are they ? This is again something someone presupposes but are they right ? They may just be making it up you know. If so, I never heard of it, so I wouldn´t know as of yet

What is keepïng our atmossphere in place, good question, you probably can google that! It sounds like a question many people pose at one time. Maybe it has to with pressure, or the ozon layer ? either way, we can´t deny that we have an atmosphere, and this question in itself has no relation to a flat or round earth, both models would need an atmosphere and one that keeps in place.

Is there video footage of that balloon test ? and just curious, why would that balloon not fly all the way into space actually ? hmm. Maybe you just need to get far enough and high enough for it to be visisble?

Orion, well again, I´m not the person with the answers, but I can imagine that space is just too vast, and that the speed at which our solar system is traveling does not compare to the distances that star systems like Orions belt are away from us. The universe is a very big place, these stars might be millions or light years away. If a planet like Nibiru exists, it is supposed that it takes this red planet 3000 plus years to get near enough to earth for us to see it, and that planet is not even a full light year away, as I understand it, But really, you can google this I think.

----------

These were all interresting questions but nothing that convinces me we live on a flat earth. There are some more, like if you install a still camera and take shots of the stars in the sky for 12 hours you see light circles, because the earth is spinning, but if the earth is not moving in an exact 90° rotation, why do we see perfect circles? shouldn´t it be more like twisted or oval? But let´s just take into account that we are laymen en simply do not know enough about these subjects, and not fall into the error of popular disbelief or erroneous or faulty thinking and skewed assumptions and lies, to fuel conspiracies. If you hear someone state ´´It is a fact that ..`` in a Youtube video, you have to really be on your guard, and question that. People have been known to lie their asses off when ever it suits them. That happened with the mayan calendar, 2YK, and even 911, which I do believe was orchestrated. So I´m just saying, don´t be naive and believe everything a person says on Youtube, or on the internet, I´ve made that mistake a few times and I´m twice why now

...still waiting for a photograph of the whole earth taken from the Hubble

razzle34dazzle, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
07-10-2016, 06:45 PM
(07-10-2016 04:43 PM)razzle34dazzle Wrote:  
(07-08-2016 09:59 PM)2D4 Wrote:  

----------

...still waiting for a photograph of the whole earth taken from the Hubble

Why does it need to be american

EGO SUPERSTES VOS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation THE WORLD WIDE EARTH RUMBLING REPORT : "THE SOUNDS OF THE APOCALYPSE" AdamAntium 69 47,928 07-26-2017 01:47 PM
Last Post: Thornz
Exclamation NASA: Two "MYSTERY OBJECTS" Heading For Earth 1/5/17 AdamAntium 0 2,495 01-05-2017 11:37 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  An Earth-shattering event is at the door! Oxnard 4 2,177 08-09-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  x-class eruption today would be facing the earth, akadanflipper 47 15,312 06-27-2016 10:03 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Earth, Air, Fire & Water: Angels & Demons / 5th Element Illuminati message exposed Oxnard 3 2,583 06-25-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Exclamation Classified NASA docs leaked? Asteroid to hit Earth September 28th 2015?!? AdamAntium 3 3,976 06-18-2016 07:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  The Earth Federation page.. World hour currency Arctic 1 1,414 05-15-2016 02:42 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  The Greatest Lies on Earth Destroying Nations Thinker 4 1,669 05-09-2016 02:03 PM
  Legal Torture of Earth Children & Lucifer is Loving It! Thinker 1 1,181 04-23-2016 05:20 PM
  Youtube Link Blackout On All Websites Except Their Own- Conspiracy? Thinker 3 1,908 03-31-2016 04:59 PM
  Iran sentences Oil Billionaire to death for “spreading corruption on earth” Thinker 1 1,539 03-06-2016 10:22 PM
Photo NASA Planetary Defense Office set up to save Earth AdamAntium 0 1,277 01-15-2016 08:32 AM
  St. Louis Radioation Leak, Aliso Canyon METHANE LEAK & Other Earth Changes silversurfer 0 1,489 12-17-2015 08:56 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Video Large Microwave Energy Pulse hits planet Earth-Destroys storm near NZ ? AdamAntium 1 2,634 09-04-2015 11:47 AM
Exclamation EXTREME! WEATHER EVENTS EARTH CHANGES~ Approaching the Midnight Hour ~JUNE-JULY 2015~ AdamAntium 0 2,484 08-08-2015 08:27 AM
  Giant Plasma Tubes Found Floating above Earth HG Spacetime 1 2,851 06-08-2015 01:21 PM
  This Is Nuts——$5.3 Trillion Of Government Bonds Now Have Negative Yields Thinker 2 981 04-22-2015 11:53 AM
Shocked Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel's Motorcade Caught Running Red Lights & Driving Wrong Way People4People 0 1,130 04-21-2015 04:43 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Huge Asteroid Set to Skim Past Earth at 23,000 mph On Friday Thinker 0 1,151 03-25-2015 08:23 PM
Bug Here We Go Again: YouTube Clips Of Syrian "Chemical Attacks" Are Back People4People 2 1,598 03-20-2015 12:14 PM