Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Flat Earth @39000 ft . Or Are Your Eyes Lying.
05-09-2016, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 12:32 PM by Thinker.)
Flat Earth @39000 ft . Or Are Your Eyes Lying.
(Headline Story in Last Reply)

"Flat Earth - The Moon Explained 100%"

This should explain the Moon and its phases 100%. You can verify all of this with your own eyes.

The Moon Is An Illusion & No One Goes Above Low Earth Orbit

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2016, 11:01 AM
The Biggest Lie of All NASA lies and the Flat Earth

05-09-2016, 11:15 AM
Earth's True Size And Shape, Flat Earth
In this video I read from Samuel Birley Rowbotham's Zetetic Astronomy. In particular, Chapter 4: Earth's True Form And Magnitude, which has some very accurate and reliable methods that show very nicely, and clearly, the true approximate size and shape of the earth.

07-13-2016, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 10:56 PM by 2D4.)
RE: Flat Earth - The Moon Explained 100%
So, this is where I have to be careful , because I don´t want to offend anybody, but this should be evidence that I am not Thinker. I think .. but I have a serious stack of questions to this flat earth idea. I only watched the first one and no, it does not explain everything, at all. Here is what I see happening, I see someone acting smart to convince people the earth must be flat because he has it all figured out, and people thinking, O this guy is smart, therefore he must be right, and I better shut up, before anyone finds out I was not able to do the math presented in the video or even follow his line of thinking. He starts of calculating something by approximation, then draws conclusions from his approximations and makes them fit into a preconceived notion. There is no way I can check this math neither do I feel like doing that, there must be someone out there who likes calculus, let´s leave it to him

So the moon is an artificial construct, of engenius design, and the earth is also artificial, since it´s flat, and there are no natural flat planets we know to exist anywhere. This leaves the important questions, who made them ? and why ? and when ? and how ? and does this mean all stars and planets are fake ? These kinds of videos explain nothing .. in my humble opinion. But if you disagree with me, more power to you and you still have my respect

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-13-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Flat Earth - The Moon Explained 100%
[Image: MdpV4VS.png]

Meme by Me´16

[Image: VDCVxlh.png]

Meme by Me´16

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
08-19-2016, 07:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2018 07:07 PM by Thinker.)
FLAT EARTH - John Lennon & The Truth Behind The Beatles - John Knew About Flat Earth

THE BEGINNING & KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE AT, STARTS WITH "THE BOOK OF ENOCH" LEFT OUT OF EVERY BIBLE IN THE WORLD EXCEPT IN ETHIOPIA, WHERE THE FIRST BIBLE CAME FROM. WHY IS THIS BOOK BEFORE GENESIS MISSING FROM OTHER BIBLES - TRUTH, TRUTH, AND MORE TRUTH!

Most of what has been taught, has been based on LIES!

THE LIES UNRAVEL WHEN THE HISTORY OF ETHIOPIA ARE KNOWN!

25 Flat Earth claims that 'Rocked' my world view - Everything is connected!

Flat Earth, how the cat got out the bag, and the attempt to put it back.

08-26-2016, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2018 07:08 PM by Thinker.)
Obama's Secret Antarctica Trip - Flat Earth [MIRRORED]
What is on the other side of the South Pole?

Why did the U.S.send 4,700 soldiers 13 ships and several aircraft in the 40's and rush to the South Pole in Operation Highjump.

ANTARCTICA SECRET: What U S Gov Discovered but Covered Up "2 Oases"

08-26-2016, 11:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2018 07:10 PM by Thinker.)
US film proves in 1930's ANTARTICA was Militarised.
Little America, over 300 acres of land without snow surrounded by ice.

Video about how the Synagogue of Satan through the Nazis rediscovered Atlantis and its flash frozen technology by channeling evil spiritual entities along with using occult knowledge found during their Ahnenerbe project.

During Operation Highjump (and later Operation Deep Freeze), the Americans went to Antarctica and took the technology back to their D.U.M.B.s in the U.S. deserts to be retro-engineered and mastered within black projects along with other horrors being worked on for the coming New World Order of the Antichrist.

The Nazi occultists/scientists were also moved to America under Operation Paperclip (Odessa) to work on the black projects, turn the OSS into the CIA, and help turn Jack Parson's JPL into NASA.

These modern vimanas & vailixi will be used to fool billions via an "alien" strong delusion to help bring in the New World Order & one world false 'cosmic' New Age religion of the Antichrist.

Would "aliens" or fallen angels/demons be more likely to help give technological blueprints & other evil knowledge to sinister Nazis (satanists)??? Especially just in time for the New World Order of the Antichrist!

02-27-2018, 06:45 PM
The Man Who Saw The Flat Earth: Auguste Piccard - History the World Should Know
MsSaudm; "I consider myself well educated & read and I have never heard of Auguste Piccard until just now. Found this by accident. WHY has this not been taught in school ? Or the fact that he knew Einstein personally ? We are being kept in darkness on so many levels"

Truth Suppressed to Keep the Mind from Expanding.

Auguste Antoine Piccard (28 January 1884 – 24 March 1962) was a Swiss physicist, inventor and explorer, known for his record-breaking helium filled balloon flights, with which he studied Earth's upper atmosphere and cosmic rays, and for his invention of the first bathyscaphe, FNRS-2, with which he made a number of unmanned dives in 1948 to explore the ocean's depths. Piccard also was the first to witness views of earth from 10 miles up, stating in a 1931 Popular Science magazine that the “It (the Earth) seemed a flat disk with upturned edge”

Piccard and his twin brother Jean Felix Piccard were born in Basel, Switzerland on 28 January 1884.

On 18 August 1932, launched from Dübendorf, Switzerland, Piccard and Max Cosyns made a second record-breaking ascent to 16,201 m (53,153 ft). (FAI Record File Number 6590) He ultimately made a total of twenty-seven balloon flights, setting a final record of 23,000 m (75,459 ft). n 27 May 1931, Auguste Piccard and Paul Kipfer took off from Augsburg, Germany, and reached a record altitude of 15,781 m (51,775 ft). (FAI Record File Number 10634) During this flight, Piccard was able to gather substantial data on the upper atmosphere, as well as measure cosmic rays.

An article in the August 1931 Popular Science in described their journey:

"The story of their adventure surpasses fiction. During the ascent, the aluminum ball began to leak. They plugged it desperately with vaseline and cotton waste, stopping the leak. In the first half hour, the balloon shot upward nine miles. Through portholes, the observers saw the earth through copper-colored, then bluish, haze. It seemed a flat disk with upturned edge. At the ten mile level the sky appeared a deep, dark blue. With observations complete, the observers tried to descend, but couldn't. While their oxygen tanks emptied, they floated aimlessly over Germany, Austria, and Italy. Cool evening air contracted the balloon's gas and brought them down on a glacier near Ober-Gurgl, Austria, with one hour's supply of oxygen to spare". Popular Science, August 1931 p.23.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auguste_Piccard

Student Proves Flat Earth in Geophysics Class

03-23-2018, 05:17 PM
Moon And Sun Proven to Be Only Miles In the Sky Oops!

04-01-2018, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2018 09:00 AM by Thinker.)
FINALLY!!! SCIENTISTS PROVE EARTH IS NOT A GLOBE!!! CHECKMATE!!
Terra convex is an I dependent research of Dàkila Researches http://www.dakila.com.br and Centro Technológico Zigurats ctzbrasil.com.br originally published in http://www.terraconvexa.com.br and convexearth.org Darryle D. Marble is not affiliated with the scientists featured in this documentary or the producers of it. This documentary is the result of 7 years of research by Dakila scientists.

Have lies been told, because scientists didn't want to say what most educated have a hard time saying "I don't know?" For so long lies have been told to introduce new technology and to get the masses to go along with the research. Finally, there is some research that can make one wonder how many have really know about the Earth and kept it a secret. The mountain of lies by NASA is just like the mountain of trash in the movie of "Idiocracy" and when the avalanche happens, nothing will stop it. The truth is coming and now more lies will follow by those who can't say "I don't know."

Spoilers...they uttered the phrase "The Earth is Flat".

06-16-2018, 12:31 PM
Flat Earth @39000 ft . or are your eyes lying.
Taken by a subscriber at 39000 ft the sun not only IS local but the horizon in comparison to the sun is large and flat. Is it a solar simulator? is it a local sun. Is this what the chetrails are hiding? R F B

Flat-Earther Rocket Man Proves the Haters WRONG - Weekly Weird News

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Entire Earth Moved": True Polar Wander & How Hawaiian Hot Spots Show It Thinker 5 1,588 11-20-2018 09:27 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  The Scum Bait Areas On Earth TheDove 6 1,082 08-15-2018 10:49 PM
Last Post: TheDove
  Giants Of Earth? Confirmed! Alien Race Governments Won't Talk About People4People 11 9,651 04-30-2018 11:25 AM
  Asteroid So Close To Earth, NASA Might Use Nukes, NEO “Bennu” Latest Thinker 7 5,147 03-11-2018 12:12 PM
  Earth Covered with a Net? Watch Out for the Newest Super Computer! Thinker 1 3,230 02-24-2018 02:23 PM
  World Waking Up to the Battle for Earth & Humans Thinker 4 3,528 02-24-2017 12:14 PM
  Rabbi compares Jews to extraterrestrials whose mission to invade & conquer the earth Thinker 0 2,131 05-11-2015 10:57 AM
Video Shocking Video: UFO Followed By Two Jets Over China Captured By Google Earth Yesterda People4People 2 4,894 07-24-2014 10:06 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Hidden Truth right in front of our very eyes CircleOfTime 0 1,999 12-10-2013 04:25 PM
Last Post: CircleOfTime
Video Comet ISON Debris Hitting Earth Now (NASA Preparing?!) AdamAntium 0 2,067 09-15-2013 11:52 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Video Earth's Moving Toward The Center Of The Universe - Feel The Changes? People4People 0 1,513 06-05-2013 04:47 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Proof Illuminati Demons Reptilians Shapeshifting Slit Pupil Eyes on Fox TV mcetcher 1 3,474 05-30-2013 11:18 AM
Last Post: People4People