Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
FBI Director’s Statement May Imply Contact with ETs
02-19-2016, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 06:05 PM by Thinker.)
(Headline Story in Last Reply)

(How Long Will It Take Before Humans Know Who Their Neighbor Is?)

"2016 REPTILIANS IN THE POWER"

War General Petraeus REPTILE Shapeshifting and McCain look stunned - Look at all the people that follow Petraeus out of the room - who was the guy with the big black bag - the doctor for reptilians?

Russia Reptilians?

Obama Speaks about Reptilians

Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians? - The human connection to reptiles:

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2016, 02:32 PM
The Truth about reptilians by George Carlin

09-28-2016, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 06:07 PM by Thinker.)
REPTILIAN BABY !!! MUST SEE !!! Hallmark Baby Boutique
In 2012, a man and his wife filmed an advertisement at their local Hallmark store in Rochester Indiana in January of 2012. There has been an internet wide cover-up of this "Baby Boutique" Hallmark marketing campaign.

Shapeshifters - You Probably Know One and have seen one on television!

WE HAVE REPTILIAN ENTITIES WHO RUN THIS WORLD - David Icke

Best Reptilian Shapeshifting Star Compilation

Reptilian aliens - Secret tape from skull and bones- The David Icke

10-16-2016, 12:27 PM
REALIST NEWS - Obama Signs "Space Weather" Executive Order. Remote Viewer killShot?

10-17-2016, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2018 06:09 PM by Thinker.)
7 D Holographic Show in Mall - More Proof Alien Invasion Would Be Easy To Simulate
Loaded this so that you could see how many types of illusions can be projected or created .. believe me the military uses much more advanced 3 dimensional illusions then this. Some of you will think this video is not worth your time ,and others will find it very interesting, I'll leave you to be the judge..I am not 100% on how this is projected but it sure could be used against the sheople on a grander scale..here is a link to a video of live interactive holograms being used in the medical field just to show you the reality of 3 dimensional interactive "live" holograms .

Executive Order: Preparing for EMP Attacks and Chaos - Lights Out America

Reptilian Hologram Technology

10-31-2016, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2016 02:57 PM by Thinker.)
Election Canceling Fake Alien Invasion Planned - Leaked Legitimate Document
From "Star Trek" to "Star Wars" most of what you've seen in these shows really exists. Where do you think the concept came from. No, humans are not the only species on Earth. There are others and not all of them have the well being of humans in mind. Will the next 9/11 be portrayed as an alien invasion? It seems to be building up to be just that and then martial law and a new world order?

Rest of the story in link below:
http://82.221.129.208/firesign3.gif

ALIENS hiding in plain sight. ITS TRUE WATCH!!

How to catch a Reptilian

11-03-2016, 01:51 AM
Underground Bases DNA Activation The Unveiling
This is a personal testimony of the experiences that go beyond the mundane limitations of mainstream ‘reality’. Everything I publish here is based on personal direct experiences in the course of my present life, and I also had experience in the course of many lives – as a result of my participation in the secret projects.

I was shown many things by those who work behind the scenes.

The unveiling is a series of events brought about by the necessity and capacity of the human race and this civilization to come to the awareness of the true nature of the corruption of power as well as the reality of the soul. Many people are here to help perform this task, they are ex-operatives, researchers, healers, travelers, scientists, and so on.

I am here to assist in informing the public of “The Unveiling”

Deep underground military bases, D.U.M.B.s or DUMBS for short. In these bases:
https://augtellez.wordpress.com/

11-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Awakening to the True Nature of This Society - Human & Non-Human
Who am I?

This website contains information that can be shocking or stressing especially to those recovering from traumatic experiences with mind-control experimentation and/or awakening to the true nature of this society. Please take this into account while you read and move at a pace that you are capable of integrating into a beneficial self-awareness in your life. This is a personal testimony of the experiences that go beyond the mundane limitations of mainstream ‘reality’. The unveiling is a series of events brought about by the necessity and capacity of the human race and this civilization to come to the awareness of the true nature of the corruption of power as well as the reality of the soul.

The Unveiling Outline

The Unveiling of the Hidden Knowledge and the Secret Space Program First Chapters

Category: The Bigger Picture

Many people are here to help perform this task, they are ex-operatives, researchers, healers, travelers, scientists, and so on.

05-20-2018, 12:10 PM
Donald Trump's Space Force Message, the Next Clue Coming from Qanon?
Every day the attacks come, but I will endure the covert inhumane, cowardly actions of those who sever pedophiles and profiteers.

The space force? How many are using technology for their own purposes? Do you really know what is happening in your world today? THIS VIDEO IS BEING DELETED ALL OVER THE INTERNET! Has the word of God be altered by Time Travelers? Who is altering your reality and what is happening to your mind?

05-29-2018, 06:03 PM
While everyone else was looking for hints on what’s been going on between the Trump administration and Russia, the UFO community was excited about something former FBI director James Comey said during his Senate testimony that had nothing to do with politics.

​… I have had many conversations with humans over the years …

FBI COMEY IS A REPTILIAN GIANT (TALL WHITE)

Human emotions are food for extraterrestrials.

Rudolf explains the tall white alien races mining operation on planet earth. There so many other species on planet Earth, humans would be blown away. My problem is, there are those who don't want anyone to know because you know how humans are. If they will kill a person for the color of their skin, they more than likely wouldn't have a problem doing it to someone who doesn't look like them. When will the Americans know the different aliens within their government and military? When will electronic targeting those who do know the truth end. I don't want to eat anybody, but there are those in the deep state that do!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Footage of Contact in a Music Video & IXS Alpha TheDove 1 550 12-28-2018 05:18 PM
Last Post: TheDove
  Georgia Guide Stones, The Cabal’s Mission Statement, Hidden In Plain Sight Thinker 2 2,186 05-22-2017 09:05 PM
Last Post: Thinker