Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
EXPOSED! Photos From INSIDE Chemtrail Planes Like You’ve NEVER Seen Before!
03-04-2016, 08:59 PM
EXPOSED! Photos From INSIDE Chemtrail Planes Like You’ve NEVER Seen Before!
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com

I received a private message from a friend on Facebook who stated:

Hi Gregg, I follow your in5d website everyday and I’m thankful there are like minded people like yourself who are aware of global things that I have know since I was a little girl. I came across some photos from a trusted source of the inside of planes that are used for chemtrails and I figured if I passed them on to you, you can help spread more awareness with it on your website. Let me know if this is ok with you. Thanks.

When asked if the source would like to elaborate on these photos, I was told:

Unfortunately my source does not want to be known and would rather remain anonymous…I’m sure they have some pretty good reasons and I must respect their wishes. As long as the information gets out there I think that’s the most important thing I’ll send you more photos later on in the day when I have a chance thank you.

These are the photos I received:
http://in5d.com/exposed-photos-from-insi...en-before/

Operation Blackout Sun Rays - Climate Change is Here!

How often are you seeing a clear blue sky? How often does your sky look like a blue chalk board with white lines drawn all over it? How often do you see hazy, not fluffy clouds? When you look at the moon at night, do you notice the ring around it?

Energy from the rays of the sun and moon are being blocked by aerosol spray (chemtrails) - why? Weather is erratic and unpredictable or is it?

Weather Warfare: The Military's Plan to Draft Mother Nature

Mother Nature Has Been Drafted! Floods, Droughts, Tsunamis, Hurricanes & Volcanic Eruptions -- Weapons of the Future "Or Today? Weather modification in the form of cloud seeding to increase snow packs in the Sierras or hail suppression over Kansas is now an everyday affair. Underground nuclear tests in Nevada have set off earthquakes.

A Russian company has been offering to sell typhoons (hurricanes) on demand since the 1990s, and scientists have been searching for ways to move hurricanes for over fifty years.

In the same amount of time we went from the Wright Brothers to Neil Armstrong, hundreds of environmental and weather modifying technologies have been patented in the US alone and hundreds more are being developed in civilian, academic, military and quasi-military laboratories around the world at this moment!
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-operat...ge-is-here

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 09:20 PM
Flashback 2007 - Mainstream Media Reports On Chemtrails!

2014 - Secret Chemtrail Pilot Speaks, on Dec 8, 2014

2010 - Prince Talks About Chemtrails New World Order Illumanti Depopulation

03-05-2016, 01:34 PM
2011 - Realist News Flashback - That CFTC document - PROOF of shenanigans
Climate Change - is it just greedy players at a machine to create destruction and chaos?

Why is there a water shortage anywhere in the world when Tesla technology has been proven it can make any type of weather someone wants?

Why are there earthquake, tsunami's, volcano eruptions, hurricanes, tornado's, floods, and weather disasters? Are they real or created by a machine? Best way to clear the land of the people - weather related incidents or war!

Member of Realist News quote from 2011: So I have been meaning to do chemtrails thread, which I think is a topic that is getting less attention lately with all of the elenin is nibiru crap. Figured I would put this out there for a primer.

I got this from the CFTC website before it was removed(attached document). This was the document shared by a caller to the coast to coast radio show. It was so mixed up in a story about poleshift and an edited caller on the alex jones show that lots of people missed the document.

Its very telling. looks like they planned to do a bunch of bad *****. they were keeping the document in a directory filled with information related to government contracts. Sales info and project status info. Anyway it also appears that they have a forum where comments are collected from for later review.

Lots of weather modification stuff, haarp, etc discussed within.
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-that-c...hlight=OAS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up 1% Exposed By Whistleblower Witness To Rape & Murder Of Children At Bohemian Grove! People4People 4 5,248 03-26-2019 08:57 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  FBI releases previously unseen images of 9/11 Pentagon attack (PHOTOS) razzle34dazzle 0 3,328 03-31-2017 02:23 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
Photo Inside a Supertwister ! AdamAntium 0 1,616 08-22-2016 01:00 PM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Exclamation Phone call leaked! 72 hr warning! JULY 2016 The NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED! AdamAntium 1 3,094 07-14-2016 06:59 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Earth, Air, Fire & Water: Angels & Demons / 5th Element Illuminati message exposed Oxnard 3 3,963 06-25-2016 11:57 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Journalist who exposed Cruz-JFK connection and Rubio bubble bath party found dead Thinker 1 2,348 05-09-2016 11:25 AM
  Is Chemtrail Flu Real? Dr. gives detox solution to heavy metals sprayed from the sky Thinker 2 2,478 04-16-2016 08:38 PM
  Inside a Company that provides Fake Paparazzi, Campaign Supporters, & Protesters Thinker 0 1,928 04-06-2016 11:07 AM
Video Illuminati in The Music Industry Exposed Slash'D 0 1,989 03-31-2016 12:06 PM
Last Post: Slash'D
  Inside Brussels attackers safe house Arctic 4 3,119 03-30-2016 03:16 PM
  Party in Argentina that took two planes for Obama's turning into conspiracy & coverup Thinker 0 1,997 03-25-2016 04:58 PM
  CDC, VACCINES and AUTISM: Massive Corruption Exposed Thinker 3 2,524 03-14-2016 05:55 AM
  Warning! - Woman Discovers Mold Growing on and inside Her Breast Implants Thinker 0 1,804 02-08-2016 04:14 PM
  Top Jewish Navy Admiral anti-chemtrail opponent suicides himself with two gun shots? Thinker 1 2,301 02-08-2016 03:59 PM
  HILLARY CLINTON GAME OVER 2016 FULLY EXPOSED AMERICA AND THE ANTICHRIST SPIRIT Thinker 1 2,512 02-08-2016 02:47 PM
  PARIS HOAX: CCTV video shows operative/actress tossing smoke bomb inside cafe Jsnip4 0 2,387 12-18-2015 10:02 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4
  “THE ISIS STORM: America On Alert” — History Channel Propaganda EXPOSED silversurfer 3 4,883 11-29-2015 11:03 PM
  Ghost planes - Chemtrails planes fly with transponder Off Thinker 0 1,898 11-17-2015 10:56 PM
  ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC All Want Your Chemtrail Photos kyle102801 7 5,424 10-07-2015 10:17 PM
  Geoengineering and the California drought: G. Jerry Brown ignores "chemtrail" problem silversurfer 3 3,370 09-03-2015 09:53 PM
Last Post: Arclight9