Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Essential Vitamins for my FATHER please help
05-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Hey guys I am looking to purchase some Essential Vitamins for my father. Pretty much like an all in one product with multiple vitamins. Do you guys know of any legit and effective brands ? Please do share I would appreciate it. Sorry if I have to bump this a few times, its only because THINKER is going the bury the S*** out of my thread.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people .-Eleanor Roosevelt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: Essential Vitamins for my FATHER please help
(05-20-2016 10:51 PM)Uptodate32 Wrote:  Hey guys I am looking to purchase some Essential Vitamins for my father. Pretty much like an all in one product with multiple vitamins. Do you guys know of any legit and effective brands ? Please do share I would appreciate it. Sorry if I have to bump this a few times, its only because THINKER is going the bury the S*** out of my thread.

I don't think this is the best forum to ask about vitamins. In my opinion the biggest problems with vitamin pills are that you really can't know what's inside the pills. So do your research and avoid everything that is coming from abroad especially chinese stuff.

Arctic, proud member of Realist News since Feb 2013.
05-21-2016, 03:23 AM
I actually buy the Wal-Mart stuff. Mostly Spring Valley, not so much Nature Made. I have successfully used a combination of Nature Made's Super B-Complex and Spring Valley's C, D3, and K2 vitamins to almost completely get rid of my asthma. I also started buying Ginko and Ginseng at the DOLLAR STORE believe it or not (as well as garlic) and I can really notice that I have more energy.

I have recently had a big change in work schedule that has messed with my eating habits and I've skipped my vitamins a few times this week and already the asthma attacks twice a day and frequent heartburn have returned.

A couple of years ago big retailers Wal-Mart got in big trouble when it was discovered that a bunch of their herbal supplements contained little to none of the actual herb they were supposed to contain, so they have gotten their act together since then.

I'd say research online though. A few of the more popular and trusted names in vitamins appear to be Viva Labs, NatureWise, NOW foods, and Solgar.

Good luck!

THE END IS NIGH
05-29-2016, 12:05 PM
Humans have a tough time absorbing minerals as we get older. Make certain the minerals are "chelated". They'll have a much better absorption/assimilation percentage.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
06-01-2016, 08:49 AM
(05-20-2016 10:51 PM)Uptodate32 Wrote:  Hey guys I am looking to purchase some Essential Vitamins for my father. Pretty much like an all in one product with multiple vitamins. Do you guys know of any legit and effective brands ? Please do share I would appreciate it. Sorry if I have to bump this a few times, its only because THINKER is going the bury the S*** out of my thread.

Tangy Tangerine is by far the best Ive ever used. Everyone Ive recommended them love them. You will feel better within a week of taking them I assure you. Just take a look at the orac score (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity). Its higher than any vitamin on the market.
Also there is a company called "garden of life, raw vitamins" and they make a great all in one vitamin also. When I run out of Tangy Tangerine I use those until my shipment comes.

Tangy Tangerine also comes in a powder form if he has a hard time taking pills.

http://beyondtangy.com/btt-2pt0-tablets.html

Hope he is well

peace and love
chriss

revchriss, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2016.
06-14-2016, 11:33 PM
People do not always realize that all the vitamins in the bottle are also provided in foods, down to the most obscure ones. Your father should eat healthy, enough vegetables, green leafs, eggs, beef, bread and butter and he should be just fine. Eat diverse and fresh foods, fruits and as addition maybe take some vitamine D, a B complex tablet, a Spirulina, and for good brain and heart function look into buying Morepa Titanium, a fish oil gel pill. The best there is, from clean sources (no heavy metal contamination) and the highest dose epa per pill in the world, hence the name of the brand: more epa. Lastly, the key to absorbing the vitamins is a healthy gut, buy him a bottle of probiotics, and have him eat small portions of yoghurt, marmite, black chocolate or any other source of probiotic strands, even healthy bread and cheese is a source!

2D4, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2013.

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-16-2016, 01:37 AM
(06-01-2016 08:49 AM)revchriss Wrote:  

Tangy Tangerine is by far the best Ive ever used. Everyone Ive recommended them love them. You will feel better within a week of taking them I assure you. Just take a look at the orac score (Oxygen radical absorbance capacity). Its higher than any vitamin on the market.
Also there is a company called "garden of life, raw vitamins" and they make a great all in one vitamin also. When I run out of Tangy Tangerine I use those until my shipment comes.

Hope he is well

peace and love
chriss

I'll second that on the Tangy Tangerine. If you follow Wallach's instructions you will be amazed. I got off my cholesterol medicine after 15yrs by making some changes as doing the 90forLife routine. It is a pyramid thing, but it works.

Watch the video at the bottom of this link
http://criticalhealthnews.com/

CaptLago, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2016.
06-17-2016, 10:00 PM
(06-16-2016 01:37 AM)CaptLago Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 08:49 AM)revchriss Wrote:  

Hope he is well

peace and love
chriss

I'll second that on the Tangy Tangerine. If you follow Wallach's instructions you will be amazed. I got off my cholesterol medicine after 15yrs by making some changes as doing the 90forLife routine. It is a pyramid thing, but it works.

Watch the video at the bottom of this link
http://criticalhealthnews.com/

Looks good, I´d say try a bottle

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-18-2016, 07:01 AM
These Tangy Tangerine recs are SPAM. MOD (if you are still around) PLEASE DELETE.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
06-19-2016, 10:35 AM
(06-18-2016 07:01 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  These Tangy Tangerine recs are SPAM. MOD (if you are still around) PLEASE DELETE.

It's not SPAM. Just sharing an opinion. They have these guys on C2C AM every mont to talk about how to avoid the Medical/Pharmarutical complex. Just another thing for people to wake up to.

06-20-2016, 11:58 PM
So the both of you just happened to join up just to post about TT?

THE END IS NIGH
06-23-2016, 04:51 AM
Skip vitamins focus upon your fathers diet you are what you eat, clean fresh raw vegetables, fruits and nuts have everything your fathers needs to be healthy. Man made Vitamins will simply go thru human GI digestive track down the toilet and some vitamins can be toxic with out complex vegetables enzymes needed for body to absorb metabolism them, Good luck.
06-23-2016, 07:19 PM
(06-18-2016 07:01 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  These Tangy Tangerine recs are SPAM. MOD (if you are still around) PLEASE DELETE.

Thanks for the heads up

I agree, focus on healthy foods and probiotics .. Yoghurt, Marmite, Spirulina, fermented foods, Sauerkraut, all great cheap sources of probiotic strains

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
06-23-2016, 10:45 PM
(06-23-2016 04:51 AM)HG Spacetime Wrote:  Skip vitamins focus upon your fathers diet you are what you eat, clean fresh raw vegetables, fruits and nuts have everything your fathers needs to be healthy. Man made Vitamins will simply go thru human GI digestive track down the toilet and some vitamins can be toxic with out complex vegetables enzymes needed for body to absorb metabolism them, Good luck.

I guess the drastic health changes I noticed from taking the regimen I've been taking is all in my head then LOL

THE END IS NIGH
06-24-2016, 12:29 AM
(06-23-2016 10:45 PM)Fleck Wrote:  
(06-23-2016 04:51 AM)HG Spacetime Wrote:  Skip vitamins focus upon your fathers diet you are what you eat, clean fresh raw vegetables, fruits and nuts have everything your fathers needs to be healthy. Man made Vitamins will simply go thru human GI digestive track down the toilet and some vitamins can be toxic with out complex vegetables enzymes needed for body to absorb metabolism them, Good luck.

I guess the drastic health changes I noticed from taking the regimen I've been taking is all in my head then LOL

"In your head" yes, that could very well be the case, good thoughts essential to promote good health, however eating same food that your ancestors consumed past 100K years is best.
06-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Nah sorry if you agree that malnutrition caused my health problems and I reversed those health problems with vitamins then you have to agree that the vitamins are actually really doing something.

Doctors can actually measure an increase in vitamins in the blood when people take vitamin supplements, you know...

THE END IS NIGH
07-04-2016, 10:57 PM
In my humble opinion you are both right. Taking supplements can help, but the same vitamins are found in diverse food sources, and 20 times better for your body because they are fresh and natural, nothing beats the way nature designed it for us, but if you want to help your dad, give him baked greens with meats, and chicken and gravy, and cut out the carbs, that means no sugars, fruitjuices, soda´s etc and preferably less rice and pasta and white bread, you will see wonders

EGO SUPERSTES VOS
07-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Big Grin RE: Essential Vitamins for my FATHER please help
(06-20-2016 11:58 PM)Fleck Wrote:  So the both of you just happened to join up just to post about TT?

That is correct sir. Not all things are a conspiracy.. some are just coincidence.

I'm just someone who got on to JSNIPs channel from following Clif High. I had tried Tangy Tangerine & other vitamins based on some research I did after hearing about it on cost to cost. Just so happens that I had joined the forum a few days before I saw this thread, so thought I would share my experience as well.

Bottom line is anyone choosing to spend their case on expensive vitamins should do their own research. Wallach's ideas made sense to me and I've seen results.

One of his key tenants is is that Yes, vitamins and minerals are in all food. But plants don't make minerals, they can only take the from the soil. So, 2 tomatos grown in 2 different places will have different minerals and different amounts of those minerals depending on the soil they were grown in. So a healthy diet is key, but supplementing with vitamins ensures key minerals are not missed because they aren't in your food. Yes your body flush out a lot of these vitamins as many are water soluble, but the key is to have them in your system so that they are there when your body needs them.

Fleck, sounds like you have it all figured out, so ignore this post and keep doing what your're doing. As for me, I'm gong to go mix up some more tangy tangerine and check the price of my Bitcoin.

07-21-2016, 12:40 PM

Go ***** yourself bro... If it didn't work I wouldn't recommend it. I've been taking it myself, I have a ton of friends that also take it with positive results. I don't sell it or make any profit promoting it.
You are the troll!!

revchriss, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2016.
07-26-2016, 07:26 PM
(07-21-2016 12:40 PM)revchriss Wrote:  

Go ***** yourself bro... If it didn't work I wouldn't recommend it. I've been taking it myself, I have a ton of friends that also take it with positive results. I don't sell it or make any profit promoting it.
You are the troll!!

2 posts and you are pumping TT. You are a SPAMMER!

I guess the moderator must've died.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Catholic Priest Sexually Abused His Sons - My Father, The Predator Thinker 5 2,108 07-27-2016 02:10 AM
Last Post: Zemo
  Columbus was a mass killer and father of the slave trade Thinker 0 1,143 10-12-2015 05:55 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Adopted Apple Inc. co-founder Steve Jobs biological father was Syrian Thinker 0 1,127 04-08-2015 07:28 PM
  Father Faces 20 Years Prison for Treating Daughter’s Cancer with Cannabis Oil Thinker 0 959 03-13-2015 03:38 AM
  Cops Taze Father Trying To Save His 3 Year Old Son from House Fire silversurfer 0 1,078 11-05-2013 04:41 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Training Al-Qaeda To Be More Efficient Killers Now An Essential Function Of The US JPMsecretagent 1 608 10-03-2013 04:27 PM
Last Post: EnoughIsEnough1776
  It's becoming politically incorrect to celebrate Father's Day Fiat Facade 1 887 06-16-2013 10:49 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Chechen’s father says FBI killed son to keep him quiet JPMsecretagent 2 1,049 05-31-2013 06:34 AM
Last Post: abacus30
  Rand Paul is a FRAUD -He has committed Treason against his Father & Now U.S. Citizens silversurfer 3 2,771 04-25-2013 12:26 PM
Last Post: Altair Zielite
  Bravo Bravo Bravo!!! Pro-Gun Sandy Hook Father - BRAVO! silversurfer 0 1,132 02-04-2013 04:20 PM
  Obama's REAL father -Frank Marshall Davis? BEAKER 0 1,377 10-23-2012 09:11 AM
Last Post: BEAKER
  Wis. Shooting= Father of director of Dr. Greer's film on free energy was shot. NickNick 3 1,889 08-06-2012 01:18 PM
Last Post: connectingdots1
  COLORADO SHOOTER JAMES HOLMES FATHER WAS SCHEDULED TO TESTIFY IN LIBOR SCANDAL!! mdorin 63 43,575 08-05-2012 01:53 PM
Last Post: 12GaugeAngel
  27 Years Later and There is No Deaths From Vitamins But 3 Million Dead From Pharmaceu minhaalma 0 1,623 07-07-2012 10:51 AM
Last Post: minhaalma
  Obama's Father was Frank Marshall Davies Alvar 0 2,072 06-29-2012 05:34 PM
Last Post: Alvar
  5 Essential Qualities & Related Skills You Will Need To Survive The Collapse: Part 1 JPMsecretagent 0 1,506 06-10-2012 07:45 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Art Bell / Father Malachi Martin and radiation. NickNick 0 2,103 06-07-2012 02:19 AM
Last Post: NickNick
  Emanuela Orlandi Was 'Kidnapped For Vatican Sex Parties,' Claims Father Gabriele Amor silversurfer 0 1,322 05-30-2012 02:55 AM
  Isreali Prime Minister's father dies Candle2012 0 778 04-30-2012 04:33 PM
Last Post: Candle2012
Video Cops Above The Law & A Father Who Is Reminded Of It Everyday People4People 0 746 03-25-2012 03:49 PM
Last Post: People4People