Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Envelope Escapades - Update: Where Are “Elites” Now? John Brennan Next To Be Served?
01-10-2019, 08:40 AM
Look What Donald Trump Wants to Stop & You Never Knew About it!!!
What most of the world can't see, are the things that the POTUS does and knows about. A world with a dark side that has terrorized the children all over the globe, and no one has heard their cries until now. Finally the efforts of many who have become the voice of the children are being acknowledged by a president who cares. Since taking office, Donald J. Trump has earned the respect of the journalist in the alternative media world who were skeptical at the start. There isn't a question or a doubt now in the minds of the majority that the right man is leading the nation.

How blessed Americans are, and so many of them don't even know it.

How many children is the POTUS already saving by exposing the sick satanic people that prey on them, and the border where they are easily swept out of the country. Will you stand and support the POTUS, in his global assault on those who terrorize, sodomize, and murder the children?

Wake-up and see what the one you admire might be doing, and ask yourself; "What about their children?" (Research Fiona Barnett)

SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2019, 10:47 AM
SELLOUT POLITICIANS IN THE FACES OF AMERICANS - YOU DON'T MATTER!!!
They've been politicians for half a century, and what/who does their history of voting,say come first for safety, concern, health & wealth? NOT THE COUNTRY THEY CHOOSE TO BE A POLITICIAN IN OR OATH TO ITS PEOPLE! Americans are being sold out, and if any can think back to the "Banks got bailed out, People got sold out" days, it was all true, and once again happening to me and you! Do you even care about the country you live in, the children and veterans crying for help, men and women dying in senseless wars to protect non-Americans...WHY???

Those same politicians are still in office, doing the same thing, selling out the people for self interest

...LOOK AT THEIR HISTORY!!!

Watching the current POTUS, makes Kevin Spacey who played president in "House of Cards" look like so generic film production. Do you really want to know what is happening inside the halls and offices in government? For the first time, since the days of President John F. Kennedy, another POTUS has opened the doors to allow the people in. Speaking from the heart, and does it so much better than having to read it to get everything in that needs to be said.

Trump is a Gemini, so knowing the sign will make it easier to know the man!!!

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO DONALD J. TRUMP IS???

KEEP READING TO LEARN WHAT A WINNER REALLY IS!!!

With his scintillating wit and mercurial moods, the Gemini man can be a delightfully confusing conundrum. People born under the sign of the Twins represent the union of dualities within the human soul: dark and light.

Does that mean you have to watch out for your Gemini guy’s evil twin?

Not necessarily.

Understanding Gemini energy has more to do with appreciating our need to see and truly embrace both aspects in ourselves, which we also carry – regardless of our own zodiac sign. It’s an important lesson in life, and a Gemini is the perfect teacher (though perhaps not the most patient one). Constantly holding the juxtaposition of two opposites within the container of your own personality can be a lot to handle, both for the Gemini man himself and for those he encounters as he fleetly flits through life.

Quick-witted Geminis seem to wear invisible winged shoes, like Mercury, the god of their ruling planet.

These brilliant, silver-tongued angel-devils can be extremely:

https://www.astrology.com/gemini-man.html

01-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Proof that Obama's Birth Certificate Is A Forgery - An Impeachable Felony
In this brief screen demonstration, Josh Youssef takes you through every step from a technological perspective in determining that Barack Obama's long form birth certificate - the one posted on the Whitehouse's website - is an abject fraud and forgery. Failed investigations by what the POTUS is finding out is corrupt, and many cases will need to be reopened.

Crimes against humanity and children exceeds even war, and for four presidential administrations, not one spoke out for the children...Why?

They were terrorizing them! I blogged for years watching them laugh at the people for being so stupid, and how easy the children were to get. I watched as they even made movies and told the masses the things they've done that were true! "Eden" child sex ring run out of Nevada, and no history??? "Formula" with Marlon Brando about coal suppression burning cleaner than oil. "The General's Daughter" About the rape at military academies.

"The Franklin Scandal" D.C. elite call boys.

What Obama has done is TREASON, and the reason everyone wanted U.S. guns. The "TRUTH" cannot be stopped and the guilty know that their whole lives have changed, because Hillary Clinton didn't win.

What did she say to the rest of the gang, if Trump won???

Look it up? Obama gave everyone immunity, but if he isn't American, all his Executive Orders are "NULL & VOID" so that would allow Trump and DOJ to hang the traitors!!!

01-13-2019, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 11:17 AM by Thinker.)
"FAKE" Document, Failed Investigations by CIA, FBI, & DOJ - TREASON HIGHEST LEVELS!!!
From the very first day, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, told the citizens of the United States the "TRUTH" and never wavered from his pursuit of justice. What followed, was a history of assault by the sitting president Barack Obama, and swept under the table by the mainstream "FAKE" news. Twisted stories that made the public think the sheriff was the crazy one, but soon the world will now, just how "RIGHT" Arpaio and the team that support him was. For many in the alternative like myself, we began to dig and look for what Arpaio was saying about the 44th sitting president of the United States. Years I followed the team of Arpaio asking for proof of citizenship, and was denied. Court didn't work, and Obama robbed Americans out of freedom for another four years.

People were murdered to coverup the crime against humanity, children, and the world!!!

The attacks now on the 45th president are because the evidence is in and there are some who have already be tried for their crimes, some in jail, and more indictments to be unsealed. The universe has heard the cries of the children and the prayers of the parents who have lost them. Donald Trump will do as he says, because most of his advisors aren't even human!!!

Barrack Obama isn't an American!!!

The world got punked by satan, but time for karma, and Obama to hang for his crimes against the world! All laws, bills, and executive orders written under Obama will become null and void. This will make the immunity executive order for administrations before his "NULL & VOID!!!"

Who were the people that knew the history of Obama, supported the fraud, and played the game? Who wants to impeach Trump? The people who don't want to disclose the "TRUTH, because the "DO" have something to "HIDE!!!" Why are there veterans and Americans homeless on the street??? The infiltrators who are communist withing the United States government, that history, "TRUTH" and the "Drain the Swamp" campaign are bringing to the surface.

ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY YET?

UNDERSTAND WHAT THE POTUS IS SAYING NOW???

FEMA CAMPS AND GITMO OPEN FOR THE ENEMIES OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

OBAMA' WORE IS RING OF COMMITMENT TO HIS ISLAMIC FAITH BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER WHITE HOUSE!!!

NOT AMERICAN, AND MICHELLE IS A MAN!!! WAKE-UP PEOPLE!!! YOU KNOW WHY TRUMP IS RAGING??? HE HAS SEEN THE FRAUD, TREASON, AND THE DOCUMENTS!!!

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO IS AN AMERICAN HERO!!!

Dr Jerome Corsi - HERO!!!- Obama An Ineligible President

JBS Council Dinner Albany, NY on October 8, 2011 Jerome Corsi address the issue which place the eligibility of President Barak Obama in question.

No one listened and Libya got bombed by an illegal immigrant in the White House! Syria got bombed by an illegal immigrant in the White House!

Who want illegal immigrants in the USA???

Traitors!!!

01-13-2019, 08:55 PM
WOW!!! Guess What's Going On Right Now...Plea Deals and Prison Terms, For WHO???
From all the whistleblowers coming forward, has anyone actually been convicted or faced prison time because of their conviction? Yes, some have. The OIG from various departments are working hard at uncovering fraud in our government and getting convictions. Getting closer to the date, when POTUS will confirm it on Twitter, and everyone will get it at the same time.

01-16-2019, 11:44 AM
Envelope Escapades - Update: Where Are “Elites” Now? John Brennan Next To Be Served?
Comment by "In Not Of This World"

I have been slowly coming to a point where I have a certain amount of faith/trust in "Q" and Trump. But, I will maintain cautiously optimistic until something of real proof is brought to the public’s eyes. After everything anyone who has been on the truth movement has come to realize about the people who have been in control/power, I don’t see how it can be easy for anyone to trust just like that. I only have complete faith in Jesus Christ and the word of God.

I have come around some and have started realizing that Trump is appointment by God to carry out a specific role.

I pray he is who he says he is. Same for Q. I pray these people will be brought to justice. But I still am not positive it will happen in this lifetime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purple Heart Veteran Go-Fund-Me for "Trump" Wall UPDATE & "Q" $19+ Million Dollars!!! Thinker 37 5,663 01-08-2019 05:47 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Envelope Escapades: Where Are The Elites Now? Is George W Bush Confined To Dallas? Thinker 15 3,159 01-05-2019 12:13 PM
  Susan Rice Bashes Trump...She Didn't Get a "White Envelope" At HW Funeral??? Thinker 47 7,059 12-26-2018 11:58 PM
  John Kerry Lies When Questioned About Supporting Al Qaeda in Syria Thinker 23 3,192 11-30-2018 11:27 AM
  Appalling--The Number of Enemies Within Serving in or Having Served In Congress Thinker 8 3,006 11-01-2018 02:17 AM
  Trey Gowdy Reacts To John McCain & Obamacare Repeal Failure Thinker 5 2,807 08-10-2017 11:04 AM
Video "God" - John Lennon People4People 0 1,135 07-20-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation Leaders Who Mock "God" & His People Exposed By One Who Once Served Them People4People 0 1,131 06-23-2014 12:28 PM
  Update from the homestead... Joanna76 1 1,232 06-14-2014 10:41 AM
Exclamation UPDATE: Kai Arrested on Murder Charges mcetcher 5 2,912 05-17-2013 12:22 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  Update on NATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE DC(2 EXTRATERRESTRIALSPRESENTS WORK FOR OUR GOV.) Teeballz51 0 1,290 05-08-2013 12:08 AM
Last Post: Teeballz51
  Rick Perry Stripper Gay Sex Cocaine Scandal (Update) silversurfer 0 2,028 09-02-2011 01:20 AM
Last Post: silversurfer