Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Crimes Against Humanity Using Stolen Money?
11-18-2017, 05:46 PM
Crimes Against Humanity Using Stolen Money?
What happened to the $nine trillion that the Pentagon can't find? Is it blowing out of the back of drone, falling around your beautiful home? Where does the money come from that is used to spray the sky from low to high? Who would spray something on people that they know will intentionally make them sick? Are they even human? Is the air being changed for non-humans at the expense of those with souls?

There is a big debate about geoengineering spraying of the skies, between good and evil!

Pilot Speaks About Chemtrails

A necessary evil???? For who???

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

Former FBI Chief, Ted L. Gunderson, makes a statement regarding the chemtrail "death dumps", otherwise know as air crap, on January 12, 2011. Ted says the following: "The death dumps, otherwise known as chemical trails, are being dropped and sprayed throughout the United States and England, Scotland, Ireland, and Northern Europe.

I have personally seen them not only in the United States, but in Mexico and in Canada. Birds are dying around the world. Fish are dying by the hundreds of thousands around the world. This is genocide. This is poison. This is murder by the United Nations. This element within our society that is doing this must be stopped. I happen to know of two of the locations where the airplanes are that dump this crap on us. Four of the planes are out of the Air National Guard in Lincoln, Nebraska. And, the other planes are out of Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

I personally have observed the planes that were standing still in Nebraska - Lincoln, Nebraska - at the Air National Guard. They have no markings on them. They are huge, bomber-like airplanes with no markings. This is a crime: a crime against humanity, a crime against America, a crime against the citizens of this great country. The must be stopped. WHAT IS WRONG WITH CONGRESS? This has an affect on their population, and their people, and their friends, and their relatives, and themselves. What's wrong with them?

What's wrong with the pilots who are flying these airplanes and dumping this crap, this poison, on their own families? Somebody has to do something about it. Somebody in Congress has to step forward and stop it now.

Thank you.

Ted Gunderson."

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Change the vibrations from evil to good! Combine the Sun's frequency 126.22 hertz and the Earth's frequency 432hz and don't stop playing it. Watch the chemtrail clouds roll away from the good vibration combinations your sending their way.

WHAT HATES THE SUN AND EARTH VIBRATION????

CHEMTRAILS!!!!

SUN VIBRATION - 126.22 HERTZ

EARTH VIBRATION - 432 HERTZ

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply