Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.33 Average
Creating a Wiki for all the issues that we're interested in
04-17-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 03:49 AM by The World As We Know It.)
Creating a Wiki for all the issues that we're interested in
These websites provide all the necessary tools:
Trello - TheWorldAsWeKnowIt.org
DeviantArt - Sta.sh Introduction
TiddlySpace - Job Board

You can help by asking questions about certain topics.
These become objectives, which can be worked upon.

Trello seems to be the most efficient way of doing this.
When you make an account, let me know you're Username so I can include you in the Organization.

On the Job Board, you can submit a request or choose and work on an objective that you're most interested in.

The World As We Know It, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2015.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: Creating a Wiki for all the issues that we're interested in
Trello - Customization
Trello - Help
Trello - Home

For this purpose, I’ve been recruiting people on websites such as Twitter, with the current number of contributors being 3.

This includes Adeybob, Critick2014, and AnarchoGreen.

Number of requests: 378
Number of people who’ve made their own Trello account: 3

This makes the success rate out to be 0.8%, or 1 out of 126 people. Based on my experiences with a DeviantART group, which started to gain attention once its membership reached 450 people, I estimate that 500 members are needed before this wiki can be considered a success. To achieve this goal, about 63,000 invitations will need to be sent (126 x 500 = 63,000).

This can be made possible by sending this message to those who already have a large following and may be willing to promote it while asking others to do the same. In particular, the websites that would benefit from such a wiki.

06-04-2015, 06:03 PM
My sister will be Vaccinating my nephew pretty soon. I need some hard evidence which proves whether or not Vaccines do more harm than good. If they do prevent people from contracting Viruses, what is the success rate?

I once risked getting arrested for stopping my sister from entering our local clinic to get my niece and nephew vaccinated. There wasn't 'much' violence, but I soon caved in from the pressure, because I couldn't prove to her (Or myself) that Vaccines do nothing except harm people.

She told me that it was ok, since it was just one shot. But that doesn't make it any less harmful. But maybe it'll be different this time.

I look at things as if I were talking to a politician, or if I were presenting evidence in a court of law (Proven beyond reasonable doubt).

06-10-2015, 01:42 AM
CDC Whistleblower (Manipulation of Vaccine data)
I could use some help clarifying a few things: CDC Whistleblower (Manipulation of Vaccine data)

09-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Learning how the Immune System works: To help understand the success rate of Vaccines
Trello - An Introduction to How The Immune System Works

10-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Questions that need to be asked about Vaccines
Do Vaccines prevent people from contracting the disease?
If they do, what is their success rate?

Is the Vaccine worse than the disease it's meant to protect against?
What are the chances of you or anyone else from contracting the disease?

What are the chances of survival for those who are Vaccinated v.s those who aren't? And which are more likely to contract the disease?
For you to Vaccinate, the benefits need to outweigh the drawbacks.

------
The evidence needs to be strong enough so that if someone died, we would not assume that it was because they weren't vaccinated.
Baby dies from whooping cough (March 18, 2015)

If you need to learn about how our Immune system works, see: An Introduction to How The Immune System Works

Advice on how these questions can be answered will be appreciated.

------

3amigos

10-10-2015, 04:38 PM
I've started a fundraiser for adding content to the wiki. Do you think it's a good idea?

https://www.causes.com/campaigns/96451-a...rld-task-1

https://www.facebook.com/trellotheworlda...page_panel

11-01-2015, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 01:09 PM by The World As We Know It.)
I'm going to hire people to do research on my (Or others) behalf. You can decide what you want to work on, but you'll need to cite where you got the data from.
Other important details include Who, What, Where, When, How, and Why.

Or, if you have an idea for an entry but don't have the time to do it yourself, you can add it to one of the Job Boards where I may select it as a new Job that I'll pay people to do.

There's a down-payment of $17.50 when you provide some details on what you're working on and when an agreement is made.
The other half is given when the work is completed (A total of $35) which, if it's your project, will be for you to decide.

---------

This is how I can get people to add content to my wiki. What do you think?
When Silver becomes valuable, I can use the wealth I've gained to hire more people.

11-21-2015, 07:52 PM
The Expandable Solar Power System (Plug and Play)

A Grid Assisted Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) that can use the power from a wall socket as it's alternative power supply. Being able to produce our own electricity, allows us to reduce our power bill. The amount we save from this, can be used to expand our system. So the sooner we can start doing this, the faster we can become self-sufficient.

12-06-2015, 12:03 AM
What is the difference between Anarchy & Ochlarchy?

This serves as an introduction or debriefing of what these words actually mean.
The first card of the new list “Anarchy and Agorism”.

12-14-2015, 12:58 PM
It's still a bit rough, but I'm making a guide on how life without a Government would be possible.
I could really use some help or critique to make it more refined. I seem to have worked myself into a corner and don't know how to improve it further.

Trello - Why we don't need Government to function as a society

12-14-2015, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 02:02 PM by mcetcher.)
(12-14-2015 12:58 PM)The World As We Know It Wrote:  It's still a bit rough, but I'm making a guide on how life without a Government would be possible.
I could really use some help or critique to make it more refined. I seem to have worked myself into a corner and don't know how to improve it further.

Hey man, I just stopped by your linked site for the first time and I'd like to congratulate you on a job well done. Your site is attractive, easy to navigate, and contains lots of great info. Again, good job!

As to a further refinement of 'Why we don't need Government to function as a society', I would suggest that you expand on the following statements:

"Forced subsidization (through taxation at gunpoint) of monopolized and inefficient government services such as water and electrical distribution, and garbage and sewage collection, is not only at odds with the 'free market', but also stifles and even criminalizes any true innovation in those fields. When one wants to find examples of truly self-sustainable and healthy innovation in regards to water, wastes, and power, one need only look to places where the enforced government monopolies on such services do not exist."

-Kyle Fleming

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
Find all posts by this user
12-15-2015, 01:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015 01:39 PM by The World As We Know It.)
(12-14-2015 02:02 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(12-14-2015 12:58 PM)The World As We Know It Wrote:  It's still a bit rough, but I'm making a guide on how life without a Government would be possible.

Hey man, I just stopped by your linked site for the first time and I'd like to congratulate you on a job well done. Your site is attractive, easy to navigate, and contains lots of great info. Again, good job!

As to a further refinement of 'Why we don't need Government to function as a society', I would suggest that you expand on the following statements:

"Forced subsidization (through taxation at gunpoint) of monopolized and inefficient government services such as water and electrical distribution, and garbage and sewage collection, is not only at odds with the 'free market', but also stifles and even criminalizes any true innovation in those fields. When one wants to find examples of truly self-sustainable and healthy innovation in regards to water, wastes, and power, one need only look to places where the enforced government monopolies on such services do not exist."

-Kyle Fleming

Oh... My.... Gawd

Someone actually spoke to me.

I thought the only way people would help me, is if I paid them money, which is probably still true for the most part.
To work so hard, only to be ignored, is quite agonizing. But as unfulfilling and uninspiring as it seems, giving up isn't an option.

So then, “Forced subsidization of monopolized and inefficient Government services such as Water, Electrical generation and distribution, Garbage disposal and recycling, and Sewage treatment, is at odds with the Free Market”

Quote:Subsidy: A sum paid by one Government to secure some service in return
The funds for the service is collected from tax payers.
  • Find examples of Innovations in these categories where Government monopolies do not exist
  • What is “Free Market”?
  • Why are Government services inefficient?
So I just need to find the answers to these questions and then add them to the Trello Card?

12-15-2015, 03:41 PM
(12-15-2015 01:38 PM)The World As We Know It Wrote:  Oh... My.... Gawd

Someone actually spoke to me.

Quote:Lol. Ya, I think you'll find that the crowd here is mostly into endlessly posting about why the end off the world will happen tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow... (with a few exceptions of course). There are not many, in my opinion, who are solution based; tending rather to focus on problems without actually doing anything about them.

I thought the only way people would help me, is if I paid them money, which is probably still true for the most part.
To work so hard, only to be ignored, is quite agonizing. But as unfulfilling and uninspiring as it seems, giving up isn't an option.

Quote:Don't. Ever. Give up.

So then, “Forced subsidization of monopolized and inefficient Government services such as Water, Electrical generation and distribution, Garbage disposal and recycling, and Sewage treatment, is at odds with the Free Market”

Quote:Subsidy: A sum paid by one Government to secure some service in return
The funds for the service is collected from tax payers.
  • Find examples of Innovations in these categories where Government monopolies do not exist

Quote:Rural and off-grid homes. I myself live in the middle of the bush, in an area in Ontario designated as an "unorganized township". That means we have no municipal government. We receive no garbage collection, do not need building permits, have no water or electric distribution, and as such, pay VERY low property taxes. I could go on and on about why this is cost effective. For example, with no garbage collection, we are very conscious of how much waste we produce, and as we have to pay per bag to have it hauled to the private dump for us; we produce 20x's less waste than 'city folk'. Last year we paid $12 in disposal fees.
  • What is “Free Market”?

Quote:

Good question. Capitalism without government intervention: Anarcho-capitalism?

"Capitalism is the fullest expression of anarchism, and anarchism is the fullest expression of capitalism." —Murray Rothbard. Anarcho-capitalism is a fringe political ideology that prioritizes the freedom of the individual from state coercion and advocates market-based solutions to all social needs
  • Why are Government services inefficient?

Quote:Monopoly enforced through state aggression promotes bureaucracy, nullifying competition and necessity. It is in the best interest of the monopolizer to work inefficiently, as they profit from employing as many people as possible, and working as slowly as possible. Basically, they are the only game in town, so they can charge whatever they want. It is only through competition and necessity that we are motivated to innovate thereby leading to true price discovery. As the state cannot 'fail' as a private business can, there is no incentive to be dynamic.

So I just need to find the answers to these questions and then add them to the Trello Card?

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley
04-12-2016, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 12:07 PM by The World As We Know It.)
(12-15-2015 03:41 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  
(12-15-2015 01:38 PM)The World As We Know It Wrote:  
Quote:It is in the best interest of the monopolizer to work inefficiently, as they profit from employing as many people as possible, and working as slowly as possible.

I've been trying to figure out why it would be beneficial for a monopoly to hire more people?

For the Tello card: “If a monopoly works for a Government, then people are being forced to pay them. In this case, the monopolizer benefits from working as slowly as possible, so they may continue receiving the same amount of payment over a larger time period, before the task is complete.”

While it's beneficial for anyone who can be a part of it, why would the monopolizer benefit from employing more people?

Increasing the number of projects that a Monopoly is assigned to, may raise the value of what it's shares are worth. Thus, those who make decisions within the monopoly will have an incentive to be in charge of more Government operations. For this, they would need to hire more people.

Am I missing something?

09-19-2016, 12:28 PM
How to obtain (Pirate) the movie “Vaxxed”
If you are unable to obtain a legal copy of the move “Vaxxed”, there is the method of using a Torrent client to pirate the movie. Check out this Trello card for links: https://trello.com/c/DaCKPq31/130-how-to...vie-vaxxed

09-24-2016, 11:49 AM
There are way way too many issues to fight one issue at a time. Issues have overwhelmed us. We long ago reached the point where countless issues arise while we are, usually unsuccessfully, trying to solve a single issue. The main reason to concentrate on issues is to awaken others to the fact that we are an enslaved people becoming more enslaved by the day. Also, working on issues slows down the advancement of hell on earth somewhat. But so far nothing indicates that concentrating on issues will save us in the long run which is close to the end of the run now.
Many of us started waking up years ago when we had to seek out information in little publicised books. But few of us made that effort. Now with the net that info is at our fingertips but so controlled and manipulated most of us still don't get it. The mind control and indoctrination are too deep. And addressing the issues has become little more than diversion. But maybe we should keep trying.
Even if we did find a way too defeat the psychopaths we would just turn around and do it all again. We rarely look at the root of the issues. The only way to save ourselves is to stop those that are causing these issues. It doesn't look like enough of us are interested in killing or imprisoning them. In fact way too many people idolize them and wish to be in their shoes. And the fact is most of us are not going to spend a lifetime futilely fighting psychopaths. That isn't natural. Most of us just want to be left the hell alone. Right or wrong that is how it is. Ignore that and we fail.
The key is forbid organization. It is a way of thinking. Don't be organization minded. The antihuman psychopaths who control humanity are nothing one on one. I bet I can whip Hillary Clinton's ass any day of the week. She and all the rest of the scum get their power by controlling the centralized power of all the significant organizations. Forbid organization and all man-made issues on a grand scale disapear. It doesn't take a master's degree to understand that. Even the more stupid among us can understand organization bad forbid organization. Once enough understand the danger of organization all they need to remember to defeat the psychopaths in charge is organization bad forbid organization. Then we don't need to spend a lifetime fighting organized psychopaths. Organization bad forbid organization. It is that simple. The difficult part is waking up people to that fact. It is a simple idea as most good ideas are but foreign to our thinking. We were born into this mess making it hard to see truth.

Zemo, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2016.
09-24-2016, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 12:03 PM by Zemo.)
(12-14-2015 02:02 PM)mcetcher Wrote:  

-Kyle Fleming

Check out The Valorian Society. We must stop the psychopaths in charge. Dropping out of the system is necessary but running from it is futile in the long run. You can go deep into the wilderness but eventually the system will find you or your descendants. We must destroy the system and replace it with no man-made organization. Natural systems need no help. They self correct.

09-26-2016, 11:01 AM
(09-24-2016 11:49 AM)Zemo Wrote:  There are way way too many issues to fight one issue at a time. Issues have overwhelmed us. We long ago reached the point where countless issues arise while we are, usually unsuccessfully, trying to solve a single issue. The main reason to concentrate on issues is to awaken others to the fact that we are an enslaved people becoming more enslaved by the day. Also, working on issues slows down the advancement of hell on earth somewhat. But so far nothing indicates that concentrating on issues will save us in the long run which is close to the end of the run now.
Many of us started waking up years ago when we had to seek out information in little publicised books. But few of us made that effort. Now with the net that info is at our fingertips but so controlled and manipulated most of us still don't get it. The mind control and indoctrination are too deep. And addressing the issues has become little more than diversion. But maybe we should keep trying.
Even if we did find a way too defeat the psychopaths we would just turn around and do it all again. We rarely look at the root of the issues. The only way to save ourselves is to stop those that are causing these issues. It doesn't look like enough of us are interested in killing or imprisoning them. In fact way too many people idolize them and wish to be in their shoes. And the fact is most of us are not going to spend a lifetime futilely fighting psychopaths. That isn't natural. Most of us just want to be left the hell alone. Right or wrong that is how it is. Ignore that and we fail.
The key is forbid organization. It is a way of thinking. Don't be organization minded. The antihuman psychopaths who control humanity are nothing one on one. I bet I can whip Hillary Clinton's ass any day of the week. She and all the rest of the scum get their power by controlling the centralized power of all the significant organizations. Forbid organization and all man-made issues on a grand scale disapear. It doesn't take a master's degree to understand that. Even the more stupid among us can understand organization bad forbid organization. Once enough understand the danger of organization all they need to remember to defeat the psychopaths in charge is organization bad forbid organization. Then we don't need to spend a lifetime fighting organized psychopaths. Organization bad forbid organization. It is that simple. The difficult part is waking up people to that fact. It is a simple idea as most good ideas are but foreign to our thinking. We were born into this mess making it hard to see truth.

The people who run our world, do so because they benefit from coming together to achieve an end. That is to say, they 'organize'. To defeat these people, we must do the same.

10-02-2016, 11:17 AM
(09-26-2016 11:01 AM)The World As We Know It Wrote:  
(09-24-2016 11:49 AM)Zemo Wrote:  There are way way too many issues to fight one issue at a time. Issues have overwhelmed us. We long ago reached the point where countless issues arise while we are, usually unsuccessfully, trying to solve a single issue. The main reason to concentrate on issues is to awaken others to the fact that we are an enslaved people becoming more enslaved by the day. Also, working on issues slows down the advancement of hell on earth somewhat. But so far nothing indicates that concentrating on issues will save us in the long run which is close to the end of the run now.

The people who run our world, do so because they benefit from coming together to achieve an end. That is to say, they 'organize'. To defeat these people, we must do the same.

Yes, to defeat organization requires organization. Organization is always stronger than the individual. But that necessary organization is dangerous to freedom. Organization and freedom are mutually exclusive. As long as nations of organization minded people exist any nation of sovereign individuals must maintain a military strong enough to defeat the organization minded who will eventually come after any society that is not strong militarily.
Organization is first needed to wake up people and educate to the dangers of organization. Then it is needed to get the psychopaths out of here by force. But all organization must be forbidden when not needed for war.
Every organization given time will exist mainly to perpetuate the organization and benefit those at the top. That is the nature of organization and must be understood.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OECD issues warning for Australian housing market etuHad4 0 823 03-02-2017 10:27 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Debate Commission Says There Were 'Issues' With Trump's Audio etuHad4 0 711 09-30-2016 07:09 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Fighting Infinite Issues Zemo 0 733 08-19-2016 06:46 AM
Last Post: Zemo
  CDC discloses that flu vaccinations fail 50 percent of the time - Issues Apology Thinker 0 568 05-09-2016 11:36 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Paris - Mainstream media creating propaganda to justify WAR in Syria? Thinker 2 1,777 11-17-2015 10:32 PM
  Are imported immigrants creating violence in American cities? Thinker 1 1,110 04-30-2015 01:09 AM
  Black issues come on down - Al Sharpton Is Going To Baltimore Thinker 0 1,015 04-27-2015 07:13 PM
  Iceland to ban private banks from creating money out of thin air Thinker 1 1,002 04-03-2015 01:19 PM
  Obama Signs Order Creating New Cyber Sanctions Program Thinker 1 804 04-01-2015 01:00 PM
  Apr. 2011 prediction of Fed corruption & U.S. endless debt creating collapse Thinker 2 1,729 03-27-2015 09:15 PM
Thumbs Up Russia Issues International ARREST WARRANT For ROTHSCHILD & SOROS! People4People 1 1,891 03-10-2015 10:36 AM
Last Post: People4People
  Report: Federal Air Marshals - Security issues in the sky? Thinker 0 852 03-02-2015 02:19 PM
  Creating credible enemies to justify aggressive wars Thinker 0 741 03-01-2015 03:45 AM
  France issues arrest warrants for ex-UBS managers Thinker 0 880 02-17-2015 02:29 PM
  Zionist Jews busted creating Jewish hate crimes they blamed on non-Jews Thinker 0 1,172 02-12-2015 03:07 PM
  RN website issues Fiat Facade 5 2,248 02-12-2015 11:22 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4
Lightbulb Ponzi: Treasury Issues $1T In New Debt In 8 Weeks—To Pay Old Debt People4People 3 2,451 01-29-2015 12:54 PM
  Obama creating illusion that Internet needs to be “fixed” Thinker 0 1,049 01-11-2015 06:38 AM
  New climate war: Billionaire Bankers vs. Big Oil-Obama Issues Executive Order JPMsecretagent 3 2,698 11-20-2014 02:58 PM
  Liquidity Pumped Into Markets Creating Problems Thinker 2 1,293 06-25-2014 10:02 PM