Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cowboys are gonna be the end of me!
09-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Cowboys are gonna be the end of me!
My beloved Dallas Cowboys are going to give me a stroke or a heart attack before it's all over. I hate Jerry Jones! I hated Tony Romo! And I hate Jason Garrett! Total incompetence and mis-management of America's team. I love/HATE the phucking Dallas Cowboys!!!

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his weight. There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother - Teddy Roosevelt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Cowboys are gonna be the end of me!
Screw the Cowgirls, America's team my arse, made-up Media BS! I'll take old school Packers, Bears, Colts over the Cowgirls any day!!! Should be a good close game? :)

Indianapolis
Colts
(10-4)

Dallas
Cowboys
(10-4)

Tomorrow, 4:25 PM
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
12-25-2014, 09:15 AM
Exclamation Football: What Most Faithfull Fans Don't Know
December 25, 2014

I used to be a fan of sports, until I started blogging and learning what they really are. A means to keep minds occupied and for some to make a lot of money while it's happening.

An organization that makes billions, what has the NFL a "NON-PROFIT" done to give back to the fans who support them win or lose?

What do they do for the communities they live in?

Who is running this game of monopoly...same group running most of the world!

One world banking, sports, food, religion, and control...football plays a big part...

The pages of history keep opening the eyes of the innocent to the truth that many have kept them from knowing. The NFL has been considered a non-profit, pay no taxes since 1950. What have they really given back to the people besides games that may or may not have been decided before they even start?

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-most-p...ght=Sports

Waiting for truth and history to make a difference.

Waiting for the world to change...for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Trust/Respect/Unity for all living things...

Namaste

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
01-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Question NFL finally returning to Los Angeles?
January 5, 2014

The owner of the St. Louis Rams has announced intentions to build a massive new NFL stadium and entertainment complex in the Los Angeles suburb of Inglewood.

Stan Kroenke revealed the grand plan to the LA Times on Monday. In addition to an 80,000-seat stadium, the billionaire and his partners are proposing an adjacent 6,000-seat performance venue.

Los Angeles was home to the Rams from 1946 to 1994 and, as St. Louis scrambles to come up with a plan for a new stadium in order to retain the team, the City of Angels appears ever more likely to get a pro football team after two decades without one.

Kroenke and his Rams currently have a 30-year lease at St. Louis' outdated Edward Jones Dome. Unless the city reaches an agreement on a new venue with Kroenke by March, he has the option of converting the lease to month-to-month.

The Rams' lease requires...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-team.html

2011 Challenging AEG's Stadium Profits Claims: Quentin Fleming

A leading critic of the AEG stadium deal in Los Angeles, USC Business Prof. Quentin Fleming, raised new questions about the city's failure to respond to many of the questions and issues that have been raised, adding the giant sports-entertainment company could earn as much as four times as much as they claim in limiting the city's share of the profits.

NYC uses stadium to take public money for profit.

Did NYC Officials Deliberately Inflate Land Value of New Yankee Stadium to Turn Public Money into Private Profit?

In his latest column in the New York Daily News, Democracy Now! co-host Juan Gonzalez writes, In January 2007, the city assessed land under the new Yankee Stadium at 10 times the market value of virtually all other land in the South Bronx neighborhood.

The assessment—not including the new ballpark—worked out to a fair market value of $275 per square foot. But a Daily News analysis of city property records shows that city assessors said land on a dozen blocks around the site was worth an average of less than $25 a square foot.

Reaction to a New Spratt Stadium

St. Joseph, Mo. — The Board of Governors at Missouri Western State University has approved a statement of intent to proceed with a $5.5 million auxiliary system revenue bond issue to pay for improvements to Spratt Memorial Stadium. The resolution authorizes the university to execute a bond purchase instrument with Edward Jones as underwriter and Gilmore & Bell as bond counsel. Final terms of the bond issue will be approved by the Board at a later date.

"As we prepare to celebrate our Centennial in 2015, it's worth noting that Spratt Stadium has been around for more than a third of our existence," said Dr. Robert Vartabedian, Missouri Western's president. "It's served this campus and community well since 1979, but time has taken its toll.

This project will help ensure the comfort and safety of our campus community and visitors for years to come while providing a new revenue stream for our athletic programs. By authorizing us to move forward on a bond issue, the Board of Governors has allowed us to make these improvements immediately."

Planned improvements will cost an estimated $7.8 million. The balance of costs not covered by the bond issue will come from private support already in hand. The Missouri Western State University Foundation is continuing to raise additional private support to more quickly pay down the debt.

Peter Schiff On CNBC ~ Ban Corporate Profits

Corporate profits for the Non-Profit Tax Free NFL - Thank You Fans For Your Support...SUCKERS!!!

Waiting for truth and history to make a difference.

Waiting for the world to change...for the better!

No Justice...No Peace...

Friendship/Love/Trust/Respect/Unity for all living things...

Namaste

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
01-11-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Cowboys are gonna be the end of me!
(12-20-2014 04:53 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  Screw the Cowgirls, America's team my arse, made-up Media BS! I'll take old school Packers, Bears, Colts over the Cowgirls any day!!! Should be a good close game? :)

Indianapolis
Colts
(10-4)

Dallas
Cowboys
(10-4)

Tomorrow, 4:25 PM
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas

Colts resting for playoffs...non conference game, so they lost to cowgirls. :)

So....who's going to their conference Championship Game?

Andrew Luck leads Colts to upset of Peyton Manning, Broncos. IND 24 - DEN 13

Two second-half TDs help Packers rally vs. Cowboys. GB 26- CGirls 21 :) ouch!

New England Patriots' vs Indianapolis Colts in the AFC Championship Game at Gillette Stadium (6:40 p.m. ET, Jan. 18, CBS)

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.