Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Coca-Cola rejects growing calls for BPA disclosure
04-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Coca-Cola rejects growing calls for BPA disclosure
Coca-Cola is facing mounting pressure on bisphenol A (BPA) after 26 per cent of its shareholders called on the company to reveal its plans over the continued use of the chemical in its packaging.

But the beverage giant’s chief rejected the call made at the company’s annual general meeting yesterday - despite the fact that the motion received 20 per cent more support than when it was first proposed last year.

Muhtar Kent, CEO and chairman told shareholders the company did not believe there was sufficient scientific evidence to stop using BPA in the epoxy linings of its cans.

He added Coke had provided as much information as it could without divulging proprietary competitive data.

More at: http://www.foodqualitynews.com/Public-Co...isclosure/

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2011, 10:07 AM
RE: Coca-Cola rejects growing calls for BPA disclosure
Never let the removal of harmful chemicals get in the way of a hefty proft.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2011, 01:30 PM
When I was a little girl, in the early sixties, my Uncle showed me how fast a hot dog dissolved in a glass of Coca Cola and made me promise to never drink the stuff. He's gone now, but I still thank him for that, although I got Lymphoma anyhow, probably from the inescapable exposure to depleted uranium and other environmental toxins. Every popular food and drink that is mass produced on Earth has only become more poisonous and less nutritious, ever since then, along with the air we breathe. If people only knew half the truth about what an incestuous nest of cluster fracking vipers the WHO, FDA, EPA, AMA, ETC actually were, they would live on filtered water and fresh, local, non GMO, organic produce, like all the real Elite consume. Eating fast food and drinking Coke is like commiting a slow suicide from an addicted zombie consciousness. It's hard enough to avoid the crap that's in our environment. MSM advertising sends the hungry masses to their graves even sooner, after Big Pharma and the medical Industrialists have wrung every dime of criminal shares out of the medical insurance Industry. This may just be the opinion of one bitter and disillusioned, if not hypocritical crone, since I managed to get free chemo from Big Pharma, through the Providence System, without health insurance. Thanks a lot! It's a long stupid story. But, I still seriously believe, despite being unable to purchase one for myself, that non toxic cures for cancer could be made available. They've been systematically supressed, along with every other technology which might actually help the majority of enslaved humans to live longer, happier, sovereign lives. Trademarked Cocal Cola was never the real thing. IMO
You might say, intellectual property is a sign of The Beast.
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2017, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 11:09 AM by Thinker.)
Coca-Cola’s Beverages are “Poisonous” Rules Nigerian Judge, Boycott Ensues
Coca-Cola is in vehement opposition to the recent ruling of a Nigerian judge concerning their sugary sodas. In a lawsuit over beverages Coca-Cola makes in a Nigerian factory, a Lagos High Court judge recently stated that the drinks contained high levels of carcinogens that are both harmful and “poisonous.”

The Carcinogens in Question

The carcinogens in question are benzoic acid and other additives like 4-methylimidazole (4-MI), which are used to create the “caramel coloring” that is added to Coca-Cola’s products. The judge’s warning implies that consumers of the popular drinks have much more to worry about than just rotting teeth and obesity caused by sugar consumption. (Just months ago, it was found that Coca-Cola funded scientists were paid to tell Americans they were too worried about what they were eating and drinking though sugary sodas have been directly linked to an obesity epidemic.)

The Nigerian court Justice, Adedayo Oyebanji, held that high levels of carcinogenic additives were causing an unnecessary health risk, and that when mixed with ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) they could cause dire health consequences. Coca-Cola’s Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) was forced to put warning labels on Coke’s products – including Fanta and Sprite, and awarded 2 million naira (around $6,350 U.S. dollars) against the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for failing to ensure specific health standards.

“It is manifest that NAFDAC has been grossly irresponsible in its regulatory duties to the consumers of Fanta and Sprite manufactured by Nigeria Bottling Company,” the judge said.

He continued, “NAFDAC has failed the citizens of this great nation by its certification as satisfactory for human consumption products … which become poisonous in the presence of ascorbic acid.”

Meanwhile the Nigerian Health Ministry released a claim (lie?) stating that:
http://www.theeventchronicle.com/health/...t-ensues/#

Coca-Cola Cleaned My Car Battery

Still drinking coca cola Watch this!

Coca cola Experiments – Multi purpose cleaner (documentary) - (WARNING SODA DEADlY !!) official 2015

10 CRAZY EXPERIMENTS with COCA COLA!! Cool & incredible science experiments with COKE you must watch

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
04-08-2017, 01:55 PM
I just got back on my Coca-Cola kick, this will help me kick it again!

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.

most recent app

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Growing number of Venezuelans trade bolivars for bitcoins to buy necessities etuHad4 0 1,804 12-16-2016 04:22 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  LOL Suicide hotlines receive record number of calls after the election — many from LG etuHad4 3 2,427 11-12-2016 11:34 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Giant Louisiana Sinkhole Growing Bigger Thinker 0 1,093 04-03-2016 11:40 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Warning! - Woman Discovers Mold Growing on and inside Her Breast Implants Thinker 0 1,225 02-08-2016 04:14 PM
  French court outlaws calls to boycott Israeli products Arctic 0 1,275 11-09-2015 06:51 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Sorry Monsanto! Scotland to BAN GM Crop Growing silversurfer 0 1,413 08-11-2015 04:40 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Not For Sale': Foregoing $1 Billion Payout, First Nations Tribe Rejects LNG Project forestpath 1 1,442 05-27-2015 08:17 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  SOPA, anyone? Insanity to control the internet growing Thinker 0 1,150 05-17-2015 07:27 PM
  Growing conspiracy - Lawsuit: Water district fired workers too old, knew too much Thinker 1 1,514 05-16-2015 01:51 PM
  UN Lawyer Calls TTP & TTIP ‘a dystopian future in which corporations call the shots’ Thinker 0 1,289 05-07-2015 01:44 AM
  #2 Bernie Sanders calls for 'political revolution' against billionaire class Thinker 1 1,669 05-04-2015 11:48 AM
  NWO SHARPTON CALLS FOR DOJ TO ‘TAKE OVER POLICING,’ ‘GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT STATES’ Thinker 0 1,047 05-01-2015 11:12 PM
  Same senator who wants U.S. guns, now calls for website banning - Feinstein! Thinker 2 1,511 04-05-2015 02:55 PM
Exclamation Jewish Newspaper Calls On Israel To Nuke Iran & Germany People4People 3 1,381 04-01-2015 08:38 PM
  IRS chief to GOP: You can't abolish us & ignores 60% of taxpayers calls - NWO? Thinker 2 962 04-01-2015 01:02 PM
  US House of Representatives Openly Calls for Regime Change in Moscow Thinker 1 1,093 03-26-2015 06:13 PM
  Bernie Sanders calls for 'war tax' on millionaires Thinker 1 985 03-21-2015 05:05 AM
  President of Mexico Calls For End Of War On Drugs, "U.S Does Not Want To! Thinker 1 842 03-21-2015 03:44 AM
  Does Drinking Water Cause ADHD? New Study Calls Out Fluoride Thinker 1 1,184 03-15-2015 05:53 PM
Last Post: Truth As Authority
  Jewish newspaper calls on Israel to nuke Iran and Germany Thinker 2 1,215 03-14-2015 04:36 PM