Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chemtrails
08-16-2016, 07:12 PM
Chemtrails
Reluctant to bring up this subject because it has been argued over and over everywhere. Yet, when I bring it up while outside looking.at them most people aren't even.aware of them. Easy to understand why a.young person isn't aware since they only.began about 20 years ago. But somehow the ptb have convinced most of us oldies that they.are just contrails and those big fluffy trails have been that way.since the beginning of the jet age.I haven't looked for answers lately but would like to give my observations.
I once saw three jets flying in formation with two producing chemtrails and one a contrail. Many times I.have seen the chemtrails stop and start again leaving a long gap in the trail.
A contrail will show a gap between the jet and the start of the trail because it takes.about two seconds for.the.trail to.form. doesn't seem to be that way with chemtrails. I.don't see that gap.
Lately I see chemtrails formed in.a.solid line then see sections of the trail disapear while the rest of the trail remains fluffy and spreading
Lately I.sometimes see the jet producing.the.chemtrail disapear while the chemtrail continues being formed then suddenly the jet reappears in.front of the trail.
Also,.the jet usually.looks small and is always white. I wonder if they are drones and I wonder how high they.are. if it is a full size jet then it is probably.around 30,000 feet but if a small drone then must be much lower. Any ideas?

Zemo, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2016.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Chemtrails
(08-16-2016 07:12 PM)Zemo Wrote:  Reluctant to bring up this subject because it has been argued over and over everywhere. Yet, when I bring it up while outside looking.at them most people aren't even.aware of them. Easy to understand why a.young person isn't aware since they only.began about 20 years ago. But somehow the ptb have convinced most of us oldies that they.are just contrails and those big fluffy trails have been that way.since the beginning of the jet age.I haven't looked for answers lately but would like to give my observations.
I once saw three jets flying in formation with two producing chemtrails and one a contrail. Many times I.have seen the chemtrails stop and start again leaving a long gap in the trail.
A contrail will show a gap between the jet and the start of the trail because it takes.about two seconds for.the.trail to.form. doesn't seem to be that way with chemtrails. I.don't see that gap.
Lately I see chemtrails formed in.a.solid line then see sections of the trail disapear while the rest of the trail remains fluffy and spreading
Lately I.sometimes see the jet producing.the.chemtrail disapear while the chemtrail continues being formed then suddenly the jet reappears in.front of the trail.
Also,.the jet usually.looks small and is always white. I wonder if they are drones and I wonder how high they.are. if it is a full size jet then it is probably.around 30,000 feet but if a small drone then must be much lower. Any ideas?

I agree with basically everything you've said. Most of the time they're really high, sometimes lower, but always white. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they're using drones A LOT for these missions.

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his weight. There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother - Teddy Roosevelt
08-22-2016, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 12:10 PM by Zemo.)
I live in the Portland Oregon area. For some reason the chemtrail activity is really big on Sundays.

09-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Another thing I have noticed is a chemtrail will suddenly stop and the plane will disappear. Then after maybe 10 seconds or so the plane will suddenly reappear at the same place it disappeared
and resume laying down the same chemtrail with no gap.

Also, sometimes it looks like the plane isn't staying completely in line with the chemtrail. It appears to move a little to the left then a little to the right while the chemtrail stays on the same straight path. The plane is still in front of the trail but not exactly. Seems like the plane isn't really laying down the chemtrail and maybe the plane is a hologram?

09-11-2016, 12:23 PM
The first few years of chemtrails I spent a bit of time looking at them. And then it became a few minutes here and there. Now I am starting to pay a little more attention again but not all that much. The trails and planes are really acting strange nowadays.
One way I have often convinced myself that it is a chemtrail is by it not having a gap between the plane and the trail. Yesterday I saw ' plane ' after ' plane ' spewing out thick trails with unusually long gaps between plane and trail. Then the plane and trail would come together then again return to an extra long gap. Then some of the planes just disappeared along with the trail ending.
Another thing I have for years noticed is it seems that some kind of energy field is laid down in the chemtrails and clouds. The patterns are often block shaped but with somewhat undefined borders, just enough definition to see a pattern.
What I am seeing should convince any skepic that something is really strange and not what it claims to be. But again a heavily mind controlled and indoctrinated people are amazing blind even after truth confronts them head on.

09-11-2016, 12:49 PM
And what is with the daytime moon? A few years ago I noticed that it always looks like a moon shaped piece of chemtrail broke away and is floating along all by itself. The sky can be as clear and blue as you will ever see nowadays and the moon will be in this clear blue sky with no chemtrail nearby, but compare the moon and any chemtrail in other parts of the sky and they look identical other than shape. The daytime moon doesn't just look similar to a chemtrail it looks identical.
Do we have a layer of thick chemtrail covering the sky that we don't see unless a light is behind it? Or is our entire sky a man-made hologram? I'm 67 years old. I know what real sky blue looks like and haven't seen it since chemtrails began around twenty years ago. And I know what contrails looked like until about twenty years ago and it is not what we see today. And I have never before seen planes and trails doing all the strange things they now do. Not even once before twenty years ago did I see any of this strangeness.
I was born and raised in Kansas with lots of wide open clear blue skies. I know what contrails looked like. And I will call you a liar or a victim of illusion if you claim these large fluffly trails rolling out the back of aircraft and then slowly spreading across the sky existed back then. BTW I am now seeing some chemtrails staying intact as they move fairly fast across the sky instead of staying in one place and spreading out.

09-11-2016, 06:15 PM
I recently remarked that Sundays seem to have more chemtrail activity. Now a week or two later it is Sunday mid afternoon Sept 11 and I haven't seen any trails.

09-12-2016, 01:43 PM
(08-17-2016 12:22 AM)abacus30 Wrote:  
(08-16-2016 07:12 PM)Zemo Wrote:  Reluctant to bring up this subject because it has been argued over and over everywhere. Yet, when I bring it up while outside looking.at them most people aren't even.aware of them. Easy to understand why a.young person isn't aware since they only.began about 20 years ago. But somehow the ptb have convinced most of us oldies that they.are just contrails and those big fluffy trails have been that way.since the beginning of the jet age.I haven't looked for answers lately but would like to give my observations.

I agree with basically everything you've said. Most of the time they're really high, sometimes lower, but always white. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they're using drones A LOT for these missions.

This is one area that I am still skeptical about. I remember seeing these "chemtrails" when I was only 9 or 11...most of my life and I am 43. I don't know too much on the subject but they always appeared overhead on Long Island where it is very damp. Now I live in Vegas and I only see them sometimes, mostly if there is some humidity. I also worked privatell out at Nellis airforce base as an electrician and never seen anything abnormal from the back end of the many jets. Just some info for thought.
09-13-2016, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 03:26 PM by abacus30.)

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his weight. There is not a man of us who does not at times need a helping hand to be stretched out to him, and then shame upon him who will not stretch out the helping hand to his brother - Teddy Roosevelt
09-14-2016, 06:49 AM
Government Agencies Taking Part in Illegal Spraying of US Citizens
(09-11-2016 06:15 PM)Zemo Wrote:  I recently remarked that Sundays seem to have more chemtrail activity. Now a week or two later it is Sunday mid afternoon Sept 11 and I haven't seen any trails.

Dan Wigington of Geoengineering 2016, has been doing weekly reports on chemtrails and involved with others in bringing lawsuits against 60 government organizations that are well aware of what is going on in the sky. Wigington does a weekly report on the chemtrails and the corruption of government and corporations.

When the chemtrails (aerosol spraying) stops, only then will the citizens of the world be safe!

There is "NO" organic food growing outside as long as the skies are being sprayed with chemicals that are raining down on all plants and life outside! Climate engineering is killing the planet and your children!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
09-14-2016, 09:36 AM
(09-12-2016 01:43 PM)Raymundoinc Wrote:  
(08-17-2016 12:22 AM)abacus30 Wrote:  

This is one area that I am still skeptical about. I remember seeing these "chemtrails" when I was only 9 or 11...most of my life and I am 43. I don't know too much on the subject but they always appeared overhead on Long Island where it is very damp. Now I live in Vegas and I only see them sometimes, mostly if there is some humidity. I also worked privatell out at Nellis airforce base as an electrician and never seen anything abnormal from the back end of the many jets. Just some info for thought.

I first started seeing them about 20 years ago and that is pretty much the agreed upon time frame, but there is always a handful of people claiming they have been around much longer. That is puzzling. Also it is not surprising that you have never seen planes equipped to spray. It is not intended that you should see such evidence.
In the last 20 years I have lived in various parts of this country and these chemtrails were present everywhere I lived and that seems to be the common testimony. And it is strange how everywhere I have lived there are always a few days here and there without trails. And it never follows weather conditions. I have seen them layed down in the middle of very cold winters and I have seen them above the arizona desert on 120 degree days.
This is another of those issues that people can't agree on when all they need to do is watch and see something is very wrong. Most people aren't even aware of this crap until you show them and then they think the person pointing it out is just another conspiracy nut.
In short I say your memory is off or you are putting out some bs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New BLACK Chemtrails Reported Worldwide! Thinker 1 1,507 05-02-2016 12:30 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  US Senate Report: Chemtrails Are Real & Killing Us - UPDATE Thinker 1 2,385 03-02-2016 03:15 PM
  CHEMTRAILS: ENRON Sold Weather Derivatives To Wager on Climate Change Thinker 0 1,363 12-13-2015 12:39 AM
  Ghost planes - Chemtrails planes fly with transponder Off Thinker 0 1,509 11-17-2015 10:56 PM
Exclamation What Psychotronic Weapons - Chemtrails And White Noise Have In Common People4People 3 4,280 08-03-2015 02:55 PM
Last Post: Psilence
  LAS VEGAS TRIBUNE LINKS MASS ILLNESS TO CHEMTRAILS Thinker 1 1,497 04-12-2015 02:29 PM
Exclamation Las Vegas Tribune Links Mass Illness To Gov. Aerosal Spray Of Sky (CHEMTRAILS) People4People 2 1,565 04-04-2015 01:27 PM
  Swedish Official Admits Toxic ‘Chemtrails’ Are Real, NOT a Wild Conspiracy Theory Thinker 0 1,425 03-14-2015 02:15 AM
  Pilots, Doctors & Scientists Tell Truth about Chemtrails Thinker 0 1,066 03-04-2015 10:56 PM
  Nano smart dust machines introduced to humans by chemtrails Thinker 3 1,760 01-15-2015 02:27 PM
Last Post: People4People
Video Aerial Cholera Vaccine - Australian's Fighting Against Big Pharma Chemtrails People4People 1 2,526 11-18-2014 03:14 PM
Exclamation Air Force Pilot Admits To Spraying Chemtrails That Could Be Making People Sick! People4People 0 2,431 09-08-2014 02:33 AM
Exclamation Chemtrails: German Aerospace Worker Sacked For Revealing Installation of Devices People4People 1 1,389 05-27-2014 07:34 PM
  Proof: Chemtrail Deniers are the Liars. UN speaker talks about Chemtrails silversurfer 1 1,527 04-23-2014 06:13 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Shocked Chemtrails: An Integral Part Of The Great Starvation People4People 1 1,537 04-20-2014 01:57 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Chemtrails NorthBlade 2 2,596 02-26-2014 10:08 PM
Video Mainstream Media Put To Shame By Child Age 7, Reporting Chemtrails They Won't People4People 0 1,401 11-29-2013 08:58 PM
Sad “Chemtrails” In 1990 Published Information Most Americans Never Got People4People 0 1,300 11-01-2013 12:50 AM
Exclamation 2013 Hundreds Of Thousands Of Birds, Bees, Fish, & Farm Animals Dead- Chemtrails? People4People 0 1,640 09-14-2013 12:46 AM
Shocked Dozens Of Birds Mysteriously Drop Dead From Sky In Canada - Chemtrails? People4People 1 1,541 08-12-2013 07:55 PM