Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cannabis Medicine
05-25-2017, 02:21 PM
Cannabis Medicine
hi all, my name is jazzy.

im 63 yr old lady and a cancer survivor. to make along story short, 2 yrs ago i was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma breast cancer, stage 2. was warned that it had broken out and looked to be spreading. after i got over the shock and tears i started researching cannabis. i knew if did not want to get on the chemo / radiation / hormone pills merry-go-round and since i had been taking a low dose cannabis tincture to control fibromyalgia pain successfully, i started researching cannabis.. the amount of info was staggering and i soon felt overwhelmed. i settled on a specific recipe called cannabis paste and started doing myself. i had decided on surgery and was warned they would be removing 1/3 of my breast. i pushed my cannabis dosing since i only had 4 wks to do it. instead of the average 3 months. i figured i had nothing to lose .

after the surgery when i woke up the nurse happily announced that they only had to remove a piece the size of a walnut. the tumor had shrunk. no sings of it spreading and lymphs came out clean as a whistle. the doctors pretended to be surprised. tho i had tried to discuss cannabis with surgeon and oncologist no one wanted to hear about it, in fact they got that deer-in-the-headlights look when i brought it up. in CO it is legal but still they wanted nothing to do with it so i was basically on my own. but, we are all basically on our won anyway, arent we?

Cannabis cures cancer, it works on epilepsy, PTSD, chronic pain, sleep disorders, lowers blood pressure, there is so much it helps with the list is too long. Cannabis IS medicine and it is safe as long as you respect it like anything and anyone else.

so i have a collection of cannaibs recipes anyone can make. there is a variety based on potency and material because different people respond better to different recipes. because i know first hand cannabis IS a safe powerful medicine that can really help people i want to share what i have learned. i was never a pot smoker, didnt care for it and actually was a bit scared to start or for anyone to find out t but it has helped me so much it is amazing. from taking away the 24/7 chronic fibromyalgia pain to shrinking my tumor to lowering my blood pressure. stuff works if you use it right.

this stuff is EASY. to make, dont be intimidated. if you can heat water you can do this. i will be posting them below and if anyone has any questions or needs help with something please let me know., i want to share this stuff so people can help themselves. i figure if you are on a board like this you feel at some point the SHTF time is coming one form or another and knowing how to USE this stuff Safely will be a huge help.

this is not medical advice, see yer doctor, do yer own diligence, etc,etc,etc.
im sharing what I DID and MADE and USED.

God bless all, hollar at me if you need me.

jazzy

ps-i am vision impaired being legally blind. so if there are typos, please excuse, i really do spend time trying to spell check. i have had a sighted person verify all my recipes to make sure they are accurate.

Courage is Fear that said its Prayers

Cannabis Medicine Recipes Blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2017, 02:48 PM
Cannabis Tincture Recipe
here is a simple cannabis tincture recipe. it is the first thing i made years ago dealing with fibromyalgia pain that used to make me just cry. a few teaspoons of this a day and my chronic stinging, burning, throbbing pain was GONE. if i miss a dose it comes back, so i took it 4-5 times a day for relief and it gave me my life back. there are other recipes for chroniuc pain, this is just the first.

Cannabis Tincture

A tincture is made with plant material and alcohol. thats it. you can use everclear that has a high alcohol content or even cheap vodka as long as it is at least 80 proof. usually at 1.75 large vodka jug will run you around $12 or so..not a bad deal when it all comes down to it. you actually can use whisky, rum, brandy, any alcohol as long as it is at least 80 proof. so here is how you make Cannabis Tincture.

You Need:

dried cannabis

alcohol

large glass jar with lid like gallon pickle jar or half gallon canning jar. NEVER EVER use aluminum, ok? everything needs to be clean, sterile and food grade, avoid plastic unless you know it is safe food grade. you can make any amount, no matter how big or small, it depends on how much plant material you have. you can use a quart jar if you want. as long as the level of the dried material fills around half or a bit more but dont stuff the jar. i like filling the jars to half way with the dry then pouring the alcohol over that , it allows for expansion of the herbs.

for cannabis tincture you need to decarboxilate it first, that means basically to heat activate it. it changes the THC-a in the cannabis into the THC we are familiar with. this is very simple.

To Decarboxilate:

Cut or chop your dried cannabis. no need to powder it, just chop it up good. put into a glass or stainless steel pie pan or any pan. spread it out nicely, cover with foil and put in over set at 300 degrees for 10 minutes. remove from oven, take foil off and let cool. thats it.
you have just activated the cannabis.

be aware, this will make your house smell like pot. alot. if it is important to you to not let your neighbors know what you are doing, do this late at night

just a note–there are ALOT of differing opinions on how to decarb the cannabis, it can get mind boggling, no pun intended. after all i read i did a sort of consensus and settled on the 300 degrees for 10 min as the average recommendation. if you feel strongly about doing it different than be, do what you are used to doing. B uit be aware that too high a heat for too long a time will change the THC into something else. but that is another recipe to treat different problmes., lol.

take this dried cannabis, mash it up good, it will be drier and brittle and will break apart more easily. put in clean sterile glass jar do not overt stuff jar, you can fiull half way or 3/4ths full. if you have more, get another jar..

now take your vodka and pour over the dried cannabis. pour enough to cover the material plus enough to go over the top of the plant material at least one inch. stir this around real good, put lid om jar then put a piece of tape with name of tincture and date. trust me, put the name and date on this.

you will shake or stir this once or twice a day til it is done steeping. keep this jar in a place that is away from heat and light, i put mine in the pantry.

now, some people steep their tinctures 2 weeks up to 30 days. i am in the 30 day category for all tincture making. i steep all my tinctures of any kind for 30 days. that is my preference, i feel you end up with a better product.
\
after the time is over, then you will need a strainer and some cheese cloth to strain. slowly pour thru strainer to capture the material. squeeze out every drop you can. i store the liquid back into the vodka bottle that i label and date.

now here are some Tips:

alot of people throw away the plant material at this stage but i do not. i toss it in a food grade 6 gallon bucket. there is still some good stuff left in there after that one steep period, not alot but hey this stuff is expensive. i always have one going and add to it with other remnants of cannabis covered in alcohol. see, people think with their first soak they have drawn all the good cbd /thc and the materiel leftover is worthless. that is a big mistake, there is still plenty of good stuff in there. dont throw it away, reuse it. add to another soak jar (or bucket).

USE and DOSAGE for Cannabis Tincture
i started taking 1T 4-5 times a day. i would put it in juice or water as i dont care for the taste. also because with alcohol im a lightweight i make sure i take it after eating something. that is up to you. but try the 1T 4 times a day, i think around the 2nd day i started feeling relief and after a week or so i was pain free. every body is different maybe you will need a bit more, maybe a bit less, let your body tell you.

Recipe #2 – Green Leaf Tincture

if you are growing cannabis or has a fried who is, you can use the trimmings and leaves and small stems. this is called Green Leaf Tincture. you do not decarboxilate this Green Leaf Recipe, just rip it all into small pieces or do a rough chop put in jar or bucket and cover with alcohol as above and let steep for a good 30 days. longer is fine, nothing bad happens if you go on vacation or forget for a few days. give it a stir every now and then, you can toss in used dried stuff too. dont waste any cannabis, use it. strain when ready.

the difference is this one is a Cold Extraction, no heat being used. this is just a simple recipe, i have others that will be posted.

USE AND DOSAGE

some people use the tincture to help relax adding to tea, or for mild pain relief. the start does is 1/4 tsp 4-5 times a day. if you need more, try more.

05-25-2017, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 03:59 PM by jazzy.)
Cannabis Oil Recipe
Cannabis Oil Recipe #3---

this is called Oil #3 to differentiate it from other oil recipes i have.
there are several versions of Cannabis Oil. this is one of my favorite as it is Easy to make and it Works. tho i used the previous Cannabis Tincture Recipe for over 2 years for fibor pain relief and it worked Great, i started using this oil with the same great results. the reason i switched was for Cost.

it is made with fractionated coconut oil and thats cheaper for a year to make a batchthan with than jugs of vodka. i used to go thru almost a gallon of vodka a month for my tincture and that adds up if you are an old broke lady living on SS. so a gallon of fractionated coconut oil, the kind that stays liquid, will make about 760 days of dosing for $60 bucks +- as you use 1/4tsp 4 times a day. so for $60 i get 760 days of pain relief vs 12 bottles of $12 vodka 80 proof $144 for 365 days, just more cost effective and another option for pain relief.

Cannabis Oil Recipe #3

1/2 oz dried cannabis bud
2 cups fractionated coconut oil*
2T lecithin**

1) decarb your cannabis in oven set at 230 degrees for 10 min
put in pie pan, cover loose with foil and put in pre-heated oven.

while in oven get a pan that has a lid to fit and add 2 cups oil.
stir in 2T lecithin, this takes a good bit of stirring but do the best you can

when cannabis is done, take out and let cool a bit
reset oven to 200 degrees
crumble the cannabis up into the pan with oil
stir rel well to cover it all
put lid on pan and put in oven when temp is ready

let this back for FOUR HOURS

when done, take out and cool a bit
strain thruy cheesecloth, let it set a bit for a good strain, then squeeze out every drop you can get. dont bother washing your hands, rub it in to whatever hurts. dont waste it.

store this in a glass jar, canning jar, whatever you have that you have sterilized.
ALWAYS label and date, ok?

USE AND DOSE
average dose is 1/4 tsp 4 times a day. this is 20 drops so if you have a dropper bottle you can use that. for me i use 24 drops four times a day, that give me the best pain relief results. if you need less, take less, if you need more, increase dose SLOWLY to find the level that works for you.

* fractionated coconut oil--this is the kind that stays liquid and runs around $60 a galllon. i get mine on amazon. you Can use other oils like olive oil or grapeseed oil use what you like that is healthy and wont go rancid. NEVER use canola oil that is crap.and NOT good for you

**Lecithin--i have learned that by adding lecithin to the product you boost the bio-availability and you body takes in more of the good CBD / THCs. without it it has been measured that your body will use maybe up to 50% then excretes the rest. with adding lecithin, you use more than 80%.. i prefer sunflower lecithin over soy, as cancer people should avoid soy. but it is up to you whatever non GMO stuff you can find will work.

05-25-2017, 03:52 PM
Cannabis Paste
Cannabis Paste

this is the Big Guns i used for cancer.
most people have heard of the cannabis oil called RSO or Rick Simpson Oil or FECO or Concentrated Cannabis Oil--Phoenix Tears---it goes by sme different names, but it is all concentrated cannabis oil made by stripping out the thc and cbds using a solvent, throwing the material away and using heat to reduce it down to a thick sticky SUPER concentrated oil that kills cancer, stops seizures, works on MS, all sorts of conditions. the stuff is Potent and you have to start very slow.

this recipe is the PASTE and i prefer it over the RSO for several reasons. mostly because it IS as potent as the RSO, it is alot easier to make and you uses the whole plant material, you dont throw anything away. i will share the RSO directions later on so you can compare. tho i am going on 2yrts cancer free i still use this for maintenance.

Cannabis Paste Recipe---

Here is the information and directions to make your own cannabis paste. It is easier than you may think, if you can water bath tomatoes, you can make this. all you need is dried cannabis, coconut oil, some half pint canning jars, lecithin powder, thermometer and a stock pot of hot water.

to make ONE jar: (one jar will last about one month, you can make as many as you want at a time. i prefer using half pint jars, some folks might want to use pints., it is up to you. i have read some folks using half pint jars the lid will bulge a little when done, ive never had that problem).

Basic Recipe-

items needed:

canning jars with lids and rings
dried cannabis ground into powder
coconut oil
a little vinegar to clean jar rims
stock pot with lid
thermometer
scale
sunflower lecithin

in each clean sterile jar you will put One Half Ounce of dried ground cannabis. use your scale to weigh this out.

add in TWO oz of coconut oil and stir well to mix

stir in ONE tsp lecithin powder

wipe rim clean with vinegar and put lid and ring on

put in stock pot of hot water, keep temp around 170-180

weight jars down with plate or brick to keep under water

put lid on pot and simmer for TEN AND A HALF HOURS

not a typo—simmer 10.5 hrs

you will need to check temps frequently to make sure it stays in the 170-180 degree range

if it goes up or down a bit dont panic just fix the temp. you might need to add a bit more water during the day as it simmers, just watch your temp. if a jar pops up dont worry, just weight it back under the water.

when the time is up, take out of hot water and shake several times as it cools. put jars on a towel on the counter, usually in 24hrs it will solidify just fine. remember this is coconut oil, in the summer when air temp is warmer it might take a bit longer, to solidify, dont worry, it will be fine.

THAT is how you make your Cannabis Paste

Tips:
when you open a jar you will need to stir to mix it real well. being coconut oil it will be firmer in cool weather and softer in warm weather.

weigh your cannabis and coconut oil, you need the right ratio

you can use food grade vegetable glycerine but it comes out mushy and the coconut oil is really good for your body fighting cancer. but you do have that option.

you can eat it , smear it on a cracker, put it in a capsule. avoid veggie capsules as they will turn mushy, get the regular gelatin ones.

one ’00’ cap well packed with paste weighs about one gram. weigh your own and see what yours turn out to be.

the finer the grind the easier to use but dont worry too much over this, do the best you can

***LECITHIN—-here is something important. since making my caps i have learned that adding sunflower lecithin to cannabis products increases the bio-availability so your body uses almost all of the cbd/thc vs excreting what is not taken in right away. less waste. i prefer sunflower lecithin vs soy because it is safer and cancer people should stay away from soy anyway.

i once took my coconut oil and cannabis and used a measuring spoon to see the correlation and this is roughly what i arrived at per half pint jar—.

4.5 T dried ground cannabis

5.5T coconut oil

1 tsp powder sunflower lecithin.

this is now my rule of thumb when the thumb might not be perfect, weigh out your own and see how it measures out. if you want.

USE AND DOSE

again start off slow with an amount the size of a small pea. try that and see how it makes you feel. then do 2 doses per day spread out and slowly increase to get up to 6grams for fighting cancer. i fill “00” capsules with one of those capsule filling machines for $10-$12 on amazon.

i started taking the pea size, worked up to 4-5 spread out in the day and moved to capsules. a well filled 00 capsule is about one gram, but weigh yours and see. the suggested dose for fighting cancer is 6gms a day. for 6 months because i only had 4 wks before my surgery i really pushed it and got up to 8gms a day that last week. i felt drunk and slept alot on that high dose so fast. i took one after breakfast, one after lunch, one mid afternoon, one after dinner and 2 at bedtime, waited an hour or so listening to a book and then took 2 more for a total of 8. taken at bedtime it will make you sleep real good. did not wake up groggy, but it does take a bit of time to get to one level, let your body adjust, when you dont feel the affects anymore, increase dose, let your body adjust, increase dose, see? do it slowly and it is always better to do it after food.

i USED to take 4 every day after surgery for maintenance dose but since adding the lecithin i need less. the lecithin really boosts the bio-availabilty so you need less for the same results. currently i take 2 caps at bedtime and one more if i had a rough day. thats just how i do it, if you have a way that works better for you, do it your way.

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to do this or figure it out, use common sense and GO SLOW. in the beginning i took 1 then 2 capsules after a meal and it made me very groggy/drunk feeling and i had to go take a nap for awhile. now i dont even feel it because my body had adjusted. yours will too.

WHY PASTE?

when the paste recipe first came out i saw alot of miffed RSO devotees run it down calling it mud or muck. it isnt. it is cannabis. the RSO method uses a solvent, food grade or not, to soak the cannabis in, strip out some THC and CBDs, then use heat to evaporate off the solvent and condense the oil residue. that is basically it. then they throw away the used cannabis. the problem is there is still some THC and CBDs in the plant material you throw away. why toss that? it is still valuable. making paste there is no waste at all, you are consuming all of it and using coconut oil to make your product. this method makes much more sense to me and i find it alot easier. we all must make our own decision but dont let anyone tell you Paste is junk. it is just as potent and valuable as the standard oil product.

any questions you give me a hollar

God bless

05-25-2017, 04:17 PM
Tips on Cannabis Medicine
some helpful tips

if you are buying your cannabis indica strains are more calming and relaxing while sativas are energizing. if you are sensitive the sativas can make you feel anxious. i use indicas or hybrids with at leasyt 80% indicas. since it is legal to grow here i have been trying different strains looking mostly for higher CBD strains. it gets mind boggling. serious cannabis people see it as similar to growing and bottling a fine wine. not everyone in CO using cannabis is a pot head.

the dispensaries are expensive, and maybe half of the cost is state taxes. dont know about your state but in CO you can go in and buy without a medical card. a card will allow you to get a discount, and grow more plants. you can legally grow 6 plants per adult with only 3 flowering at a time. for my fibro and cancer needs 3 plants are fine for me. if you can grow a plant or 2 you will be far better off making your own medicines. even if you just get some seeds and store them away for later.

i prefer getting feminized seeds so i dont have to deal with male plants. its not a huge deal but thats what i do. and sometimes the so called feminized seeds arent always that. it is good to get some extra seeds than what you think you need as ive had some not come up.

im no expert by any means, im sure there are alot smarter people here who can school me but this is just what ive learned so far and what i do.

i welcome other recipes and info as i enjoy learning and im alwasy trying to make somethbing better. sorry but i do not sell or send anything, it is totally illegal. i can help you make your own medicines but you have to get your own stuff. i bet anyones grandkid or kid buys some or knows someone who they can buy from. just try to be careful who you buy from and know what it is they are selling. is it safe with no pesticides> is it a indica or sativa or hybrid, do they even Know? if they are gonna sell you an ounce make them weight it. too many unscrupulous people out there selling crap.

if you can grow a plant or 2 you are better off. its not that much different than growing tomatoes. there are TONS of seed companies online with huge varieties. ive bought from dutchseeds and seedsupreme with excellent service. or just come to Colorado.

take care and God bless. hollar if you have any questions

05-25-2017, 04:23 PM
No Nonsence Pain Relief Salve
No Nonsense Salve

this is my all time favorite, it can be an external salve or you can ingest it. i found this recipe on a Cannabis forum, i wish i could remember the mans name and give him credit. he called it No Nonsense and said he suffered from RA for years and this helped him find relief and get off pain pills. that says alot right there. i use it for pain rub and it works great. i have not tried taking it internally yet but i plan on trying it to compare to the other oil i take. here are the directions:

take 8oz dry chopped cannabis
5 cups coconut oil
1T sunflower lecithin****optional

heat in crock pot on LOW for 24-48 hours
strain thru cheesecloth, jar and label. to reclaim a bit more oil put plant material back in crock pot add 2-3 cups water and steep 24 hours. strain and freeze water overnight. use siphon to collect oil that surfaces. there is not that much but every drop is a help.

Tips: you can use this method with less cannabis if you dont have 8oz to play with, just do the math. but this is a very good recipe. i have followed this and set the crock pot on LOW but i think i will try another batch on WARM and test the temperature.

his DOSAGE suggestions is to start with 1/8tsp, wait a couple hours and see how that works for pain relief. work up to 1/4tsp a couple times a day if you need to. maybe 1/8tsp is all you need to take 1-3 times a day, maybe you need a bit more. your body will tell you. but ALWAYS start off SMALL..

*****sunflower lecithin: this was not in the original recipe but i have since started adding lecithin to all my recipes with better results. as mentioned before it increases the bio-availabilty if the THC / CBDs so your body absorbs more. i prefer sunflower lecithin over soy

05-25-2017, 04:25 PM
Non Alcohol Cannabis Glycerine Tincture
Non alcoholic tincture–this is for people who avoid alchol.

Fill a quart canning jar 3/4 full with crushed / chopped trim and buds. cover with food grade vegetable glycerine, put lid on jar and label and date. steep for 60 days, shake jar real good every day at least once.

when ready to strain take lid off jar and put in pot of hot water on LOW for 15 minutes to soften it up and make it easier to pour and strain.
pour thru strainer lined with cheesecloth to filter and store in clean jar in fridge.

IF you want to remove some chlorophyll soak the dry bud and trim in cold water 15 minutes before steeping.

ive not tried the ‘remove chlorophyll’ step, but it was with the directions so i added it here. to some people it matters, to others it doesnt,

no dosage was given in this recipe so use your best judgement. start off with 1/8 to 1/4 tsp and see how it makes you feel. remember , always stat off with LOW dose, wait ONE HOUR before trying another dose.

05-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Cold Infused THC-a tincture
THC-a Tincture

here is something i learned recently and am impressed with. you know that the THC is the psychoactive ingredient that gets you buzzed. what it is is THC-a ------NOT psychoactive–that has been altered by heat to turn it into THC. when you heat cannabis it changes the THC-a to the THC..

most of the recipes use heat as part of the medicine making step to activate the THC-a for pain relief, sleep, etc.

BUT, you dont have to. well, some people are sensitive and the THC is strong for them, so you can make a Cold Infusion with an oil of choice or alcohol and make your medicine that way.

here are 2 Recipes you can try. ( i have some steeping right now)

Cold Infusion THC-a OIL

take a quart jar and fill half to 3/4ths of the way full with dried cannabis. fill jar with oil such as olive oil, almond oil, hemp oil, fractionated liquid coconut oil. put lid on, label and date. now shake this 2-3 time a day about 30 shakes. let this steep for 2-4 weeks.

this can be used for whatever means. dosage varies, but ive read most people start out with a 10ml dose. repeat this 10ml dose 2-4 times a day. if for chronic pain see how long that dose lasts, if you need to try a 20ml dose/ ALWAYS wait at least One Hour before taking a second dose until you see how your body will handle this., for some folks 10 ml is just fine, others might need a bit more.

for rule of thumb—-and this is averaging

1 teaspoon = 5ml

1Tablespoon = 15ml

2 Tablespoons = 30ml = 1 fluid ounce

so–Again, always start off with a small dose and if you need more, slowly work up to a bit higher. listen to your body tell you what you need to relieve pain.

05-25-2017, 04:37 PM
Cold Infused THC-a Alcohol Tincture
THC-a Alcohol Tincture

here is another recipe for THC-A tincture, this is not heat activated so the THC-A does not convert to the THC that gets you buzzed. this is a cold extraction in that you do not use heat, you let time and alcohol do its work to extract the THC-a and CBDs.

you need.

one oz dried cannabis buds

one liter alcohol, at least 80 proof

you can use Everclear or a high proof vodka

2 quart canning jars with lids

crush up dried pot and fill your jars.

cover with vodka or everclear, fill to about one inch over and above the level of the dried pot in the jars.

take the handle of a wooden spoon and smash down the pot some more, then put lid on and label and date your jars.

set this out on a counter or cupboard for 2-4 weeks. keep away from heat and sun light and shake the jars 2-3 times a day.

when done, strain thru strainer with coffee filter or cheesecloth. store in amber bottle, label and date.

some folks are happy with a 2 wk extraction, i just always prefer doing 4 wks. in fact, i strain as needed. i dont always strain everything right away. if its a large batch of something ive made in a gallon jug, i let it keep soaking until i need to refill a bottle for daily use.

use about 5-10 drops in water or juice and see how it helps with pain relief. wait at least One Hour. if you need a second dose take another 5-10. you need to find the dose that helps you. some people take 5-10-20 drops at a time a couple times a day, some take it by the teaspoon.

always start off with low dose and see how it works for you..

ok boya and girls i will be back later with some more recipes and info. any questions please let me know.. im glad to help if i can. if YOU have a recipe id love to see it and hope you will post it.

take care and God bless
jazzy

05-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Cannabis Leaf Tea Concentrate
here is a nice simple recipe for a batch of tea. cant get much easier than this. One dose is ONE teaspoon, this batch will make 72 teaspoon doses. you do not drink this straight.

8gms loose cannabis leaf or stem or bud combo
1 1/2 cup water
1 T coconut oil
chop the leaves and put in tea infuser
put water in crock pot then add in the infuser
add 1T coconut oil on infuser
put crock pot oj HIGH and let steep. check after one hour
press leaf with back of spoon, wait one more hturn off crock pot and let cool
strain and store in clean jar in fridge.

USAGE

you do not drink this whole, its is too strong for that.

it is added to tea or water

try one TEASPOON to add to your tea or hot water

as always WAIT one hour before trying a second dose. it can take that long to hit you. it is meant to be relaxing and to cut back chronic pain.

05-27-2017, 02:16 PM
RSO - FECO - CCO - Phoenix Tears
most people have heard of phoenix. or RSO---more famously known as Rick Simpson Oil. Rick Simpson had cancer and developed the concentrate oil recipe and cured himself. he started making ond offering the oil to anyone else who wanted to cure theiur cancer, he taught people to make their own. the verified cures of different forms of cancers are too numerous to count. there is no question cannabis works.

the RSO or CCO ( concentrated cannabis oil) or FECO ( full extraction cannabis oil) all names for the same product.

originally rick simpson used different solvents, non food grade. to soak the cannbis in to strip away the thc and cdbs, strain, then using heat slowly reduced the material to a thick tar like oil that was so powerful the dose had to be only the size of a grain of rice. you ingested this or rubbed it on your gums, and you slowly worked up to a 90 day period of taking the oil. it was so potent it could knock you flat. that is why you start off with a tiny dose and slowly increase and work up the the 60 gms over a 90 day period. there is a tyon if info on how to use RSO and it is very easy to find.

i prefer to make the oil using only food grade solvents like Everclear.. tho some folks have, i personally would never use isopropyl alcohol or anything else not food grade. the belief is over the slow evaporation step the solvent burns off. im not a chemist to confirm this so i only use Everclear. the folks who use the food grade solvent method Only call the end product FECO or CCO vs RSO to differentiate the original method.
making FECO is not difficult, you can buy a machine which is basically like a counter top water distiller, to help with some steps, there is one called GOM--Green Oil Machine, that alot of folks love to use, tho i have not tried it.. you can make this in your kitchen.. the next post will be step by step instructions to show you how to make a batch. it is not hard to do, but there are some steps involved.

PLEASE USE ONLY FOOD GRADE SOLVENT LIKE EVERCLEAR OR SIMILAR

05-27-2017, 02:21 PM
Making RSO - FECO - CCO - Phoenix Tears
here is a simple step by step tutorial on how to make your own concentrated cannabis oil medicine. this is the easiest recipe i could find so far. hope this helps.

Supplies Needed

1 ounce of medical cannabis buds – very dry & ground up – 2-3 ounces of medical cannabis trim can be substituted.
1 gallon Solvent (High Proof Alcohol) – 1 large bottle of Everclear is the recommended solvent for this cannabis extraction (Everclear is a very high-proof drinking alcohol that is suitable for human consumption). If Everclear is not available for sale in your state, other natural high-proof drinking alcohols made for consumption by humans can be substituted. The higher the concentration of alcohol (proof), the better. For this method, never use alcohol that was not intended to be consumed by humans (like rubbing alcohol)! Anything besides alcohol in your solvent may be left over in your cannabis hash oil, so higher proof spirits work best since nearly everything will be evaporated away, and anything left over is safe to eat. The solvent will be used to extract the essential resin and oil (the “good stuff”) from the cannabis buds or trim. After all the solvent (alcohol) is evaporated away, you will be left just the pure cannabis hash oil extract.
Medium-sized Mixing Bowl – Mixing bowls made of Pyrex glass or ceramic are best – avoid using plastic or metal mixing bowls.
Large Spoon – a large fork will do – wood works best, used to stir your cannabis around in your mixing bowl with the solvent
Straining Device – Used to strain your cannabis alcohol mixture and remove the solid plant matter. This leaves you with just the liquid containing the resin and cannabinoids from the cannabis.
Examples:

Muslin bag (often found in the pots and pan aisle)
Grain-steeping bag (made of muslin with wide weave – use 2 or 3 bags inside each other)
A clean stocking
Cheesecloth (often found in the pots/pans cooking section of a grocery store) & strainer
Thai tea filter
Coffee filters (don’t usually work well) combined with a strainer
A separate container to catch strained liquid – A 2-quart mixing bowl works great, or you can get creative. The doctor in the video uses a tall, wide cup she found around the house. As you strain out the plant matter from your mixture, this container will catch the liquid that comes out the bottom.
Double-Boiler Setup (or a pot and pan that stack neatly on top of each other) – A double-boiler is a type of pot and pan setup that can be found at any home improvement or super store. A double boiler allows your top pot to sit in a “bath” of water, so that the pot with your solvent never directly touches the stove’s heating element. The top pot should be made of “non-stick” material and needs a lid that will close over it tightly. If you don’t have a double-boiler, you can use a pot and pan that happen to fit together nicely. It will work as long as the bottom pan is full of water and the top pan sits comfortably on top.
Silicon spatula – You probably have one in your kitchen already, this is used to scrape away the oil from your pan as it gets thick at the end
Plastic syringes – These are often used for kid’s liquid medicine, and can be found at the drug or grocery store. Because you are making such a concentrated form of cannabis extract, you will need to use these in order to dispense tiny amounts of cannabis hash oil.

Plastic syringe

Your Preparation Area

Heat Source- An electric stove in your kitchen would work well. It is more dangerous to use a gas stove (if that’s what you have) since a gas stove uses an open flame – you must use extra caution with a gas stove as the flame can ignite your solvent – keep anything containing alcohol at least 3 feet away from the flame of a gas stove at all times. A portable electric burner or a large tea warmer also work well.
Fire Extinguisher – you should already have one near your stove, but double-check to make sure it’s there and not expired
Ventilation – your preparation space should be a large open area with excellent ventilation. Open any windows and have at least one fan moving the air around. Turn on the fan above the stove if it’s available. Solvent fumes in the air can catch fire, so the best thing you can do to protect yourself during this process is to ensure there is good ventilation in your preparation space.

Make sure you read all the important safety precautions before getting started!

Time Needed

Cooking time is about 30 minutes, and total preparation is 1 hour – After you’ve gathered all your supplies, it should take about an hour to make your edible hash oil. The first time you make edible hash oil will probably take longer. I recommend blocking off at least 2 full hours for your first time.

Step 1: Gather supplies

Preparation is key! Make sure you have all the proper supplies ready BEFORE you get started. Make sure you have your double-boiler, your extra flat surface 3+ feet away from the stove, you cannabis (ground up), your bowl and a bottle of your chosen solvent.

Step 2: Place ground cannabis buds or trim into the first mixing bowl

Dump the very-dry, ground cannabis flowers or trim in your first mixing bowl. Make sure you have at least few inches of space above the cannabis material, as you will be soon pouring a liquid into the bowl with the cannabis.

Step 3: Add enough Everclear to cover the cannabis completely, plus a bit extra

Cover your cannabis material completely with your solvent (Everclear), and add about an extra inch worth of additional solvent over the top.

Step 4: Mix Everclear and cannabis together for about 3 minutes

Work the cannabis material immersed in the solvent, using your mixing spoon, for about three minutes. This moves the cannabis material around and allows the solvent to dissolve all of the oils/resin from the cannabis material into your alcohol.

Mix it around, mash it down, and generally make sure that all the herb is being moved around so the alcohol has a chance to dissolve all the resin from the cannabis.

Step 5: Strain the Everclear-cannabis mixture into your other container

Carefully pour the cannabis solvent oil mix through your muslin bag (or whatever you’re using to strain the mixture) and allow the strained liquid to pour into your other clean container. This strained liquid contains all the extracted resin from the cannabis, which has been dissolved into the alcohol.

You may want to work the bag so you get a much liquid out the bottom as you can.

The strained mixture should be a very dark liquid with a greenish tint.

Step 5b (optional but recommended): Put cannabis material back in mixing bowl, then repeat Step 3, 4 & 5 to extract oil from the cannabis a second time

Put your cannabis material back into your original mixing bowl, so you can wash it again with the solvent to dissolve any remaining cannabinoids into the alcohol.

Again add fresh solvent to the starting material until it is once more immersed in the solvent, then work it for three more minutes with the wooden spoon you have been using.

Strain this additional solvent oil mix into your other container (that is holding the solvent oil mix from the first wash you did) just like you did before.

At this point, if you started with a large bottle of Everclear, you will likely be almost completely out of alcohol, as you used it for the first two washes.

Trying to do a third wash on the plant material would produce very little oil and it would be of little or no benefit as a medicine. The first wash dissolves 70 to 80% of the available resin off the starting material, the second wash then removes nearly all the remaining resin that is of benefit.

Step 6: Pour dark green liquid into top pot of the double-boiler

Pour the solvent oil mix from the first and second washes into the top pot of your double-boiler.

Your bottom pot should already be filled with water.

The purpose of using a double boiler is to create an extra layer of water between the heat and the top pot with the alcohol mixture. This makes everything safer, and allows you the boil off the alcohol slowly and evenly, without burning off any of the cannabinoids.

Everything is now ready to evaporate/boil off the alcohol, and you will soon be left with just the extracted pure cananbis hash oil.

If you don’t have enough room for all your mixture in the top pot, it is okay. As the level in the top pot drops in the next step, you can continue to carefully add any remaining part of your liquid mix, until you have nothing left.

Step 7: Turn heat on high until the liquid in the top pot begins to bubble, then turn off heat immediately. The heat from the water bath will continue to heat the top pan until the Everclear is evaporated away.

Make sure there are no sparks or open flames or red hot elements in the area while you are evaporating the solvent off, because the fumes produced from the solvent are very flammable. Avoid breathing in the fumes that solvents produce.

Double-check that you have all windows open, and a fan blowing across the room. Make sure the fan above your stove is turned on if you have one.

Now turn the heat on high, and watch closely until you see the dark green mixture in the top part of your double-boiler.

You will notice that the top mixture will begin to bubble, almost like it is boiling. This is actually happening at a very low heat; what you are seeing the alcohol evaporating away.

Once you see that the dark green mixture is bubbling, immediately turn off the heat.

The heat left in the water will generally be enough to evaporate all the alcohol. However, if you are making this in a cold room, if you are cooking more at a time, or if you have a more narrow pan, you may need to turn the heat on low a few more times if you notice the top pan stops bubbling.

Once the top pan is bubbling, it usually takes about 15-25 minutes before you’re ready for the next step.

I recommend checking back every few minutes and mixing everything with your silicon scrapper. When you mix the liquid, it is helping the alcohol evaporate away.

When checking on the liquid, you are looking for bubbling in the top pan which means the alcohol is cooking away. The bubbling will begin to slow down as the alcohol gets cooked off, but you should still see bubbling along the edges.

If the liquid has stopped bubbling but is still runny, you may turn the heat back on low for a moment until it starts bubbling again. You are keeping the heat on low (at max) because you want to avoid letting the mixture get too hot, which will boil away some of the potency of your medicine.

Heat is not as important at this point. Even if this mixture cools to room temperature (which is unlikely even in a cold room), the alcohol will all eventually evaporate away as long as you continue to stir.

Step 8: You are done when the liquid has become thick and no longer bubbles – it should look like this

Everything you started with has been reduced to this. You washed the cannabis with alcohol to get the oil, and then strained away all the plant matter. Now you have evaporated the alcohol so you are left with just the cannabis oil.

While the oil is relatively soft now, once it cools down it will become thicker, almost like putty. You should work quick and steady to place this mixture into a plastic syringe, which will make it easy to store and dispense your medicine. Remember, this is a lot of medicine, and the starting dose is half the size of a grain of rice.

Step 9: Use a plastic syringe to draw up the oil – this will allow you to easily create individual portions in the future

Quick Tip: Mix the warm cannabis oil with coconut or olive oil if you need to make less potent doses, or if you plan to use this topically on your skin.

For edible doses, you are using plastic applicators or syringes with no needles. These are often used to dispense medicine for children, and can be found at the drug store or grocery store.

Use the plunger of the syringe to slowly draw up the warm cannabis oil. The first few syringes will be easy to fill, but as you have less and less liquid remaining in the pan, it will become harder. That’s totally normal; just take your time and do your best.

If there is some amount of cannabis oil left which you cannot fit in a syringe, you can put the remaining oil in any sort of small closed container, and you will be able to use a toothpick to get tiny rice-sized pieces for individual portions after it cools.

The semi-runny oil will become much thicker after it cools – if the oil becomes too thick to push out of the syringe, simply run hot water over the syringe to soften the cannabis oil.

Store the cannabis oil in a cool, dark place such as a cabinet.

this tutorial is from a great site. they have more info and video to follow.

http://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-extract-hash-oil

05-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Hemp Oil - CBD Oil
many people like to user just the CBD oil for their health problems as there is no THC in it. unfortunately, it was working so well that the DEA decided to ban it making it a schedule 1, so it can be 'studied'. tho there are some folks who swera it is legal, according to the DEA it is not.

there has been no report ever of CBD oil ever causing anyone harm or making them sick, but the banned it anyway. you Can find real CBD oil in some legal dispensaries in some legal states tho the feds have been hitting them here and there and confiscating it even in legal states cause, well, they say its illegal.

you can however, find HEMP oil online or in some stoes. HEMP oil is NOT CBD oil., tho some call it that. HEMP oil has some CBDS in it, especially the ones made from the whole plant and not just the seeds. it is called Industiral Hemp oil. Hemp SEED oil is good to eat, cook with, make salves with and has some good properties but its not gonna cure you.

dont be scammed, be careful who you buy from and check for lab reports on such products because well, there are dishonest people out there who dont care if you are dying or sick they just will sell you crap and call it CBD oil.

you can use industrial hemp whole plant oil and yes you will get some CBDs and if that is all i could get my hands on, id use it. but you can make your own CBD oil/.

it is real simple---
grow or buy some cannabis strain that is high in CBD at least 10%. the higher the better and the lower the THC level the better, aim for 0-5% for that.

then follow the directions posted above for a cold oil extraction. use your favorite oil like olive oil or fractionated coconut oil (never canola that is crap and you should not even be eating it).

real CBD oil is Expensive. before i got smart and started making my own items i paid $150 for a half ounce of CBD oil before it was illegal. or you can buy yourself an ounce of real full strength high CBD cannabis and make 2 quarts. again, if you can ever grow a plant or 2 you will be better off making your medicine.

05-27-2017, 02:47 PM
DOSING for RSO - FECO
per Rick Simpson

DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS

It usually takes the average person about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram or 60 ml oil treatment. I suggest that people start with three doses per day, about the size of a half a grain of short grained dry rice. The patient should take this dosage every 8 hours, early in the morning, then again in the afternoon and then they should take their final dose of the day, about an hour before bedtime. It should also be noted that as a patient begins to ingest this oil, the patient does not normally feel the oils effects until about an hour after they have taken their dosage, so please be aware of this fact. A beginner’s dose such as I am describing would equal about ¼ of a drop.

After four days at this dosage which should be taken three times a day, most people are then able to increase their doses by doubling the amount of their dosage every four days. By following this simple procedure, many patients have reported that they felt that they had not experienced the high, which this oil can cause. But in truth no two of us are the same and we all have different tolerances, so some will be able to up their dosages more quickly than others. In reality, even if one does become what is commonly referred to as being high this will not harm them in any way, if the oil they are ingesting was produced from the sedative strains of Indica, which I recommend and the resulting oil was produced in the proper way.

It takes the average person anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks to get to the point where they can ingest 1 gram or 1 ml per day. Once they reach this dosage they can continue at this rate until their medical issues are brought under control. This means that after the patient has become accustomed to the oils use, each dose they are ingesting will equal 8 to 9 drops every 8 hours and in many cases, I have seen patients that have had no trouble ingesting even far more. It takes a dosage roughly the size of two grains of short grained dry rice to equal one drop, so once the patient has become accustomed to the oils use they are actually ingesting doses which equal 16 to 18 grains of rice per dose.

In some cases I have even seen patients who had no fear of this medication, ingest the full 60 gram treatment in one month and after doing so, many of them were declared to be cancer free.
By using the method which I am describing, it allows your body time to build up a tolerance for this medication slowly and once the patient becomes accustomed to the oils effects, most patients actually report that they enjoy taking it.

We all have different tolerances for any medication and your size or body weight has little to do with your tolerance for hemp oil and even children can take the same dosage as adults, with no detrimental effects.

WARNING ABOUT THE USE OF THIS MEDICATION WHEN USING OTHER DRUGS

We are not medical doctors, so for any questions regarding the use of RSO alongside various pharmaceuticals please consult a medical doctor who supports the use of medical cannabis and who has experience with it.

Be aware when commencing treatment with hemp oil that it will lower your blood pressure, so if you are currently taking blood pressure medication, it is very likely that you will no longer require its use. Often patient’s will try to continue using their blood pressure medication, but if it is taken along with the oil their combined effect, can bring the patient’s blood pressure down too uncomfortable levels. It’s a good idea for those beginning treatment with the oil, to check their blood pressure often and then reduce their intake of other blood pressure medications as their blood pressure levels reduce. In the event that a patient is already suffering with low blood pressure, I have had reports from people who have this condition and they stated that simply drinking some water when they began to feel uncomfortable did help to some degree. Those who have low blood pressure, may in some cases find it necessary to ingest even smaller doses of this medication and to increase their dosages accordingly. But since this medication really does not present a danger, I think that their bodies will adjust to the oils effects in a short time, after which they should experience little or no difficulty with its use.

Diabetics should also be aware that they will usually find that their need for insulin will be reduced and it may even decrease to the point, where they will no longer require its use at all and the same goes for most other pharmaceuticals as well. Diabetics are diagnosed with type1 or type 2 diabetes and no matter what type you suffer from, it is still beneficial to use this oil because not only will it decrease your need for insulin, it will also protect your body from all the other harm this disease can cause.

Also, please be aware that when the patient takes RSO ( Rick Simpsons Oil ) many people find if they are using any pharmaceuticals such as steroids / painkillers / morphine it makes horrible side effects when mixed, so many people reduce their medications by half on day one – then reduce and stop the medications over 7 to 14 days – mixing the medications with the oil can produce undesirable side effects – the symptoms / side effects of the medications can be exacerbated.

The main conditions / medications we warn about are the heart, blood pressure and diabetes and to closely monitor the levels over 3 months or so.

INGESTING YOUR DOSAGES

Many people today are suggesting that patients should be placing the dosage they are ingesting under their tongue, or they should be sticking their dosage to their gums, which is now known as tacking. Although methods such as this can get the medicinal cannabinoids into the patient’s body, I really do not agree with these methods because oils can often have a bad taste that can linger in the mouth for quite some time. I feel that by simply placing the dosage in the patient’s mouth, would have benefits for those who have gum infections and problems of this nature, but in most cases I believe that their dosage should just be swallowed. The proper oil is a thick grease like substance, so when I ingest my dosage I simply put it on my finger and then place it on my teeth, after which I drink cold water and then use my tongue to remove it from my teeth and then I swallow. By using this method, I can usually take my dosages without hardly tasting the oil at all and I think that most patients would prefer to do the same, but there are also other simple methods which can be used to avoid the bad taste.

The patient’s dosage can be placed on a small piece of bread and the bread can then be folded over to cover the dosage and then it can be placed in the patient’s mouth and swallowed much like a pill with water. Another good method to avoid the taste, is to place the dosage between two thin slices of fruit such as bananas and then place it in the patient’s mouth so it can be swallowed as well. If the oil is produced properly, often it really does not have an unpleasant taste that will linger, but the simple methods I have described should help patients ingest their dosages more easily. The name of the game, is to simply get the oil into the patient’s body in the easiest and most pleasant way possible, so I think following the methods I have described should be given serious consideration.

SUPPOSITORIES

For quite some time now, many people have been showing an interest in using this medication in suppository form, because they think that by doing so they can avoid becoming high and for some, this might be somewhat true. I have used this oil in suppository form myself, but when I took quite a large dose in this manner I cannot say that I did not feel its effects. I actually think that in some cases using suppositories is a very good idea, since I believe the oil should be placed as close as possible, to the medical problem which is being treated.

Therefore, for someone who is suffering with something such as prostate or bowel cancer, I believe that it could be more beneficial for their medical problems, to use the oil in this manner.

But still, I have seen many patients with these same medical disorders, heal themselves by simply ingesting their dosages by mouth, so I will leave the method you wish to use up to you.

When the oil is used as a suppository, the medicinal cannabinoids this oil contains go directly into the blood stream by passing the liver.

But for those who are suffering with such things as stomach or liver cancer etc. I believe that it would be more beneficial to ingest the oil by mouth. If you intend to use suppositories to treat your medical problems, then the suppositories should contain the same amount of oil, you would normally ingest by mouth and the dosage should be increased in the same manner.

Suppositories are fairly simple to prepare, but one should be careful about how much oil they contain, so in the beginning it may take some effort on your part to get the dosage right. Usually drug stores will supply suppository molds and all you have to do, is use a substance such as shay butter and then apply heat until it becomes a liquid, at which point you can add the oil and then fill the molds. It’s a good idea to put the molds after being filled in a refrigerator, to allow the substance they now contain to harden up and after doing so, the suppositories are then ready for use. In addition, drug stores can usually supply empty gel caps and the patient’s dosage can be put into the gel caps and then used as a suppository or can be taken by mouth, the gel cap will then disintegrate leaving the oil where you need it to be placed.

As I stated I do think that suppositories do have their uses, but I find this method to be quite time consuming and one must be careful about the amount of oil being added, so I still prefer to take my doses by mouth.

It should also be mentioned that this oil has many anti-aging qualities and it can also rejuvenate vital organs. So don’t be surprised if the patient who is using it, begins to look a bit younger and any other problems they were having with their kidneys or other vital organs could simply disappear as well.

When people are ingesting the oil, I like to see them stay within their comfort zone, but the truth is, the faster you take the oil the better your chance of surviving, if you are suffering from a serious condition such as cancer.

MAINTENANCE DOSES

At the end of their treatment most people continue taking the oil, but at a much reduced rate. About 1 to 2 grams a month would be a good maintenance dose, just a drop or two at night before bedtime is all that is generally required to maintain good health. Often I am asked if this oil must be taken with food, but from my experience it seems to make little difference, so I will leave that for the patient themselves to decide. I feel that there is little need in most cases for anyone to overdose on the oil, unless they actually have a life threatening condition such as stage 4 cancer, which is putting their life in danger and they wish to bring this disease under control more quickly. Even in cases like this, it is usually not necessary to take overdoses but if one chooses to, then I really have no problem with them taking the oil in excess. Since in reality, unlike many pharmaceutical medications which our medical systems supply, an overdose of hemp oil really does not do any harm and cannot bring about your death.

The main side effect of this medication is sleep and rest, which plays a very important role in the healing process. Usually, within an hour or so after taking a dose, the oil is telling you to lay down and relax. Don’t try to fight the oils sleepy effects, just lay down and get comfortable, then allow the oil to give you the rest and relaxation you require to heal properly. The effects of the oil may cause your mind to wander a bit and often patients will be somewhat unsteady on their feet when they begin to use this medication. But as the patient builds up their tolerance, these effects will diminish quickly. Usually within 3 to 4 weeks, the daytime tiredness associated with this treatment after the patient takes their dosage just fades away, but the patient continues to sleep very well at night.

I also suggest that patients should not try to drive their cars, until they become more accustomed to the oils effects, after which they are then able to drive safely once more. Once you become used to the oils effects it does not impair your ability to drive in any way, because unlike alcohol and many pharmaceuticals, this oil does not impair your motor skills.

DISCONTINUING THE USE OF DANGEROUS ADDICTIVE PAIN MEDICATIONS

The only time I would recommend that people start out with larger doses, would be if their life was really in danger or to get them off addictive and dangerous pain medications, supplied by the medical system.

When patients begin the oil treatment and they have been using these addictive medications to alleviate the pain, they usually cut their pain medications in half and they will also probably find that they no longer require the use of most other pharmaceutical drugs as well. Many dangerous pain medications like hydro morphine are very addictive in nature and patients, will have a hard time ceasing their use due to the withdrawal symptoms they will suffer, because they have become badly addicted to these substances. The oil will allow patients who are ingesting it, to suffer much less withdrawal symptoms from the medications they were using and it can usually replace the use of these dangerous medications in 2 to 3 weeks and often even less time is required. The object is to ingest enough oil to reduce the pain and to help the patient, get off these dangerous medications as quickly as possible.

For the most part, pharmaceuticals are little more than toxins anyway and once the patient begins ingesting the oil, often the presence of these toxic drugs can begin to give them stomach problems. This is caused because the oil recognizes these chemicals and poisons for what they really are and the oil wants to expel them from the patient’s body. Once the patient stops ingesting these so- called drugs, their stomach problems will then just disappear and in most cases they will find that the only medication they really require is the oil. For those who are suffering from terminal cancer, the oil will either cure their cancer or in cases where it is too late to affect a cure, the oil will allow them to experience little or no pain and at least then they can die with dignity. Even if a patient has been given only a short time to live by the doctors, do not think of their situation as being hopeless, for very often the oil is still able to bring them back to a state of good health.

If the cancer cannot be reversed with the use of this oil, it is not unusual for the patient to live on for many month’s longer than expected and during that extra time the oil gives them, they often can experience a very good quality of life.

DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN DAMAGED BY CHEMOTHERAPY AND OR RADIATION ETC.

Hemp oil has a very high success rate in the treatment of all forms of cancer and now there is no shortage of testimonials available on the internet, from individuals who have used this oil successfully to do just that. But unfortunately, many people who came to me seeking help, had already been badly damaged from the chemotherapy and radiation treatments the medical system supplied. The damage such treatments can cause have a lasting effect and people who have suffered the effects of such treatments are the hardest to cure. But even those who have suffered all this horrible damage to their bodies, still have a good chance to make a full recovery, if they follow my instructions. When those who have been damaged from these so-called treatments ask for my advice, I tell them to ingest 180 grams or 180 ml’s of high quality oil, as quickly as they can and this will give them the best chance to survive.

The extra 120 grams or 120 ml’s that I advise them to ingest, is needed to undo all the damage that these horrible treatments have left behind in the patient’s body. Once the patient has become accustomed to the oils use, they should not encounter any problems ingesting 180 grams or 180 ml’s in 5 to 6 months and often they can even accomplish this much more quickly.

Medicine today is much more about money than it is about healing and this statement can be proved, by simply looking at the insane treatments that doctors tend to employ, in the treatment of serious conditions such as cancer. Both chemotherapy and radiation are well known to cause cancer, so in reality doctors are giving patients who are suffering from cancer, treatments which will cause the very disease they say they are trying to cure and often these horrible treatments, will help to spread the cancer to other parts of the patient’s body. It is true that these treatments can kill cancer cells, but while they are doing so they often kill the patient as well. Even if they do not kill the patient immediately, the effects from these treatments can allow the cancer to spread and in the end, this often brings about the patients demise.

Usually when these absurd treatments have failed the patient is said to have stage 4 cancer and at that point doctors tell the patient that there is nothing more that they can do to help and the patient is then sent home to die. But the doctors are usually happy to supply them, with vast amounts of dangerous and addictive pain killers until their death takes place. Because I expect that doctors only look at this, as being good for business. If all this does not sound like insanity to you, then what else could it be called and why do doctors employ the use of such things as CT and PET scans etc., when the radiation the patient is exposed to from these scans, can cause cancer as well?

In addition, from what I have learned it seems that most oncologists will not expose their bodies to the same treatments which they supply to us, if they were suffering from cancer themselves. So why do you suppose they would refuse these treatments themselves, when they seem to feel so free in providing the same treatments to us? Do you think that it could possibly have something to do with money and the fact that they already know the treatments they have been using do not work? It appears that our trusted doctors still have a great deal to learn about the art of healing, so if you are suffering from a serious condition such as cancer. I think that it would only be wise to put your faith in a natural medication, which has already been proven to work effectively and harmlessly.

If it sounds as though I have no faith in our current medical systems, to treat most serious conditions properly that would be quite correct and I don’t believe that anyone who is thinking rationally, could disagree with the statements I have made.

Properly produced hemp medicine is the greatest natural healer on this planet bar none. Once you experience what this medication can do, you will come to understand why both history and I call hemp medicine a cure all.

TREATING SKIN CANCER
If you can acquire a small quantity of properly produced oil, it will definitely work to treat skin cancer effectively and usually it only takes a few grams of this oil to accomplish the task. Grow or purchase some good high quality bud from sleepy sedative strains of Indica, which have a THC content of 20% or more. Then take about 30 grams of this bud and produce the oil from it, following my instructions which I have made available on my website phoenixtears.ca.

It should also be mentioned that in the treatment of skin cancer, oils produced from Sativa strains can be used effectively as well, since when applied topically the patient does not experience its energizing effects.

This amount of starting material should produce 4 to 5 grams of high grade oil. Apply the oil to the skin cancer and cover it with a bandage, apply fresh oil and a new bandage every 3 or 4 days and the cancer should soon disappear. I always tell people to continue treatment until the cancer is gone, then they should continue to treat the area for about two more weeks just as if the cancer was still there, for this will eliminate any cancer cells which could still remain Doing this will ensure that all the cancer cells are dead and I have never seen a skin cancer return if my instructions are followed. If you’ve had skin cancer for quite some time and the cancer is well established, it may take some time to cure.

But usually even in quite severe cases the cancer will disappear in less than three weeks. In an extreme case it may take longer but if so, then just keep up the treatment until it is gone. Many people can cure their skin cancer in no time, but it all depends on your own rate of healing and how deeply embedded the cancer has become. One should also remember that I am not just talking about cancer here, apply this oil to a third degree burn and watch what happens, the burn heals painlessly in a very short time and leaves no scars. When one considers all the suffering that patients in burn units are put through, why is this simple herbal medication not available to burn victims? This is only the tip of the iceberg folks, for the simple truth is, if you have properly produced oils from the cannabis plant at your disposal, you will probably find that it is the most effective medication to treat any medical condition you can name. I do not call properly produced oils from different varieties of this plant, a cure all for no good reason and once the truth about its true healing powers become better known, I’m sure that everything I am now telling you will become common knowledge.

TREATING YOUR DOG’S OR CAT’S CANCER

In my opinion, there is no better medicine to give to an animal. I treated my own dog with wonderful results.

It is a known fact that dogs have a much faster metabolism then humans. In many cases dogs heals so rapidly, that you can almost see it happening.

If you have the proper oil, I do not know of any treatment that is more effective to treat cancer in dogs or humans and usually dogs can be cured of this dreaded disease in a very short time. Usually dogs only require a few grams of this oil to rid themselves of cancer, so if I were you I would get the dog on the oil as soon as possible.

When treating dogs internally with the oil there is very little to be concerned about, for if the oil was produced from strong medicinal strains of Indica they have a very sedative effect and even if you gave a dog far too much it would simply go to sleep, but once the dog awakened you will find that it has not been harmed.

The oil cannot cause harm to the dog even if you were to give the dog far too much, if you have the proper oil all it would do is cause the dog to sleep and when it awakens it will be unharmed. If I were you I would start the treatment with two drops a day, once in the morning and once in the evening and then slightly increase the amount the dog is taking every four days until the dog is cured. As for treating the dog externally, all you have to do is apply the oil and cover it with a bandage and then apply more oil every three days, I hope this will answer your questions about treating this dog properly.

Dogs love to take the oil, but often cats can be somewhat indifferent so you may encounter some problems in getting the oil into the cat, so I would just try to mix a small amount of oil in with their food. Animals heal very quickly when compared to humans and since the oil presents no danger, there is no need to worry about the oil harming your cat, even if you were to give the animal far too much. I would start the cat off by giving it two doses a day twelve hours apart and I would give the cat about a half a drop per dose, then after four days at this dosage it can be raised to one drop per dose. I think you will find that your cat will respond very quickly to this treatment and don’t be concerned if the animal sleeps a great deal, for this is the effect the oil is supposed to cause. It usually takes only a small amount of oil to heal a cat and once the animal has ingested one or two grams, I think you will witness quite a dramatic improvement in the animals overall health.

OTHER NATURAL THINGS YOU CAN DO OR USE WHICH COULD HELP
When patients used to come to me for oil to treat their cancer, the first thing I told them to do is change their diets. Try to stay away from animal protein as much as possible, since animal protein can promote cancer cell growth. Get a juicing machine and start eating as many raw fruits and vegetables as possible, because plant protein fights the growth of cancer. Stop using sugar and replace its use with natural sweeteners like raw honey.

Get the patient’s PH up as quickly as possible, cancer likes an acidic environment and when you raise the body’s PH, it makes it very hard for cancer cells to survive, or to spread to other areas of the body. There are many simple things that will aid a patient in getting their PH up. I have found that lemon juice, watermelon and even baking soda, when mixed with water can raise a patients PH quite rapidly.

Also start eating the seeds from two or three apples every day, this will give you a good daily dose of B17 also known as laetrile. B17 in its own right has a pretty good track record in the treatment of cancer and there are other natural things, such as wheat grass that you may find of benefit as well.

Many people who have used the oil to treat their cancers did not change a thing, but the oil still worked its magic and they were healed. But if you have a serious condition like cancer I think that it’s a good idea to take other natural things that may help the oil eradicate the cancer as well and give you a better chance to survive. But the most important thing of all is, people have to realize that for the most part, what the medical system provides does much more harm than good. That is the reason I tell people who contact me, if they want to survive its best to stay as far away from the medical system as possible. That is the sad state of affairs, the medical system we have today is in and it will not change until people who work within this system, finally come to realize that chemicals and poisons do not heal.

As far as I’m concerned what most doctor’s today practice is madness and not medicine and I think that it is high time that they all wised up and begin to practice their profession properly. The practice of medicine is based upon the Hippocratic Oath, which doctors swear and are supposed to follow and this oath openly states, FIRST DO NO HARM and as a doctor I SHALL NOT ADMINISTER POISON. So just exactly what, do most doctors of today think that they are doing and why are so many of them refusing to follow their own sacred oath? I think the answer to this has become quite clear to many of us and if those who practice medicine, will not follow their own sacred oath, then they actually have no right to even call themselves doctors.

05-27-2017, 02:52 PM
Black Honey
Black Honey is cannabis infused honey. it is easy to make and alot of people really like it. it is not in the Cure category but more of a Relaxing-Supportive thing.

items needed:

crock pot
cheesecloth and cotton string
dried cannabis – 2 cups dried bud or 1 oz trim
5 lb honey

take the dried cannabis and wrap snugly in cheese cloth and tie with cotton string. dont make this super tight or snug just enough so that it wont fall apart. put this bundle in crock pot and cover with the honey. set crock pot on LOW and steep for 5 hours.
using a wood spoon stir your honey bundle 2-3 times each hour, flip the bundle, stab it a few times to sink it to the bottom and make sure the honey gets in there. after the 5th hour tunr off and let it sit overnight.

in the morning turn crock pot on LOW for about half hour or so to warm it up to make it easier to strain.

strain into bowl, whatever is easier to work with and squeeze the crap out of that bundle to get as much homey out as you can and Save that bundle pour your Black Honey into pint jars or whatever you have, put lid on and label and date. make sure you label this so it is not confused with regular honey. this is nice for say a teaspoon or so as a mild relaxing treat. but be aware if you use higher strength cannabis you will have a more potent honey. i do not use high strength THC strains

here is what you do next—

Cannabis Black Honey Tea

take that honey bundle from your batch of Black Honey and make a great relaxing tea out of this.

get a stock pot and add the honey bundle,
5 cups of water
4 of your favorite herb tea bags or black tea
1T ginger, 1T whole closes, 2 cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil then simmer on LOW for 2 hours. strain and store in fridge. OR fill ice cube trays, freeze and store cubes in baggie. use one per serving of cold or hot tea

dont take this too lightly, the first time i made this i took 1/4 cup of this tea, added to ice water for a sort of ice tea and drank it. i was glued to my couch for a good 2 hours. not sick or dizzy or buzzed or bad but my bones turned into noodles. SO—try a SMALL dose at first to test its strength on you. to me, a Tablespoon of this in a regular cup of tea at night is very relaxing in the evening, i would not use this during the day unless i planned on staying in bed or laying around doing nothing. but everybody is different.

05-27-2017, 02:56 PM
Apostles Oil
this is a terrific recipe i found. it was created by the parents of a very sick little girl and they healed their child with this. their story is amazing and worth reading, below i added a link to their site. they have all sorts of proof, tests, scans. and go into some of the chemistry. the work and research they did was terrific so i have saved this recipe and am sharing it here.it is different because it uses cold pressed hemp oil as the back ground to tone down the THC.

CBD does that so using the hemp oil that has some CBD in it vs olive oil, it gives a different effect that their child could use. as always do your own diligence and check things out, if you make it and try it start with SMALL dose.

Apostles Oil Recipe

Adult batch-

5T dry cannabis put into quart canning jar, set aside

1lt cold pressed hemp oil – 32 ounces in pan
1`tsp lecithin
heat oil 10 min at 104 degrees
raise temp to 175 for 5 minutes
slowly heat oil to 230 degrees for 5 minutes
turn off pan.
pout this into canning jar that you put the 5T dry cannabis in
steep 1-2 weeks, strain and bottle

their recommended dose is Adults take about 1/2tsp or 2.5ml every 3 hours.

here is the link to their web page, it is worth reading

http://www.apostlesoil.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  19 Different Trees You Can Use As Medicine Thinker 0 3,708 03-08-2015 11:31 PM
Last Post: Thinker