Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest
04-10-2018, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2018 06:52 AM by AdamAntium.)
Photo Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2018, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2018 06:31 PM by Thinker.)
Time To Look Up & Not Down!

Her video filmed something she couldn't explain | Weird sky beam

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
07-22-2018, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2018 02:09 AM by TheDove.)
RE: Astronomers Confrim, Planet X at 99% - White Paper Analysis, Latest
Many objects are in our solar system that are not discussed in the mainstream. Somethings get originally discussed on private discussion lists and think tanks. They even have a certain security ranking and classification/declassification policy. Other things go to the public quite fast.

Occasionally someone outright commits fraud. This happened when one of the astronomical satellites was launched and just before that at an observatory. The men at the observatory were worried about their funding. So they used the old sandwich print plate technique and painted one plate. Making it look like some brilliant pictures of space that are quite colorful. Look through a high end home telescope or talk with an astronaut about what they actually see and it was nothing like what these people committing fraud saw.

There are several objects that were classified. I was linked to some of the people in the Project Bluebook years ago and other things. At that time many wanted to just be public about things. But the public didn't always have a good response. They would panic, hoard things, riot, etc or the exact opposite and ignore things. You tell them the truth and they say back "ah that is a hoax" or "it must be an april fools joke." A few people have personal reasons to restrict the truth or interfere with it. Usually some form of personal gain or personal loss.

There are several spherical and other shaped ships in our system. Also objects which are satellites and a possible space station. This caused people alarms too because some are very much from earth and others are not. But the ones from earth raised numerous posts online and comments in media because it appeared to be two suns in the sky or two moons. There was an incident with the moon. To keep the public calm a satellite and drone could help fool people as to what was there. Things later were rectified.

I have seen two globes or suns outside my home. One I watched from my window was bright red and molten looking more like a setting sun in the early day. The other was a yellow one above the center of the courtyard. It was easily seen flowing and edges. Another time on the Bus I saw 3 overlapping in the sky and a red one to the front of the bus in the sky partly obscured by trees and a bit see through. We've also had clouds say interesting things and take on shapes. One traffic attendant on the street where construction was looked up at the sky and shouted loudly enough for cars and her coworkers to hear "Go back home."

Some of these spheres and what happened to the moon are linked to one discussion that was had many years ago by an agency regarding the approaching large object and also what happened to the moon. Which was very similar to what is in Space 1999. Only that it happened many years before that and the government in some countries was to declassify around 1999.

The objects in space are using systems that can confuse satellite sensors into giving a false reading. They also use advanced physics for holograms and other effects to hide themselves. But that is in regards to smart objects or manned objects. There are other planets in our solar system that also aren't discussed because of their orbital position. One was found opposite the earth on the other side of the sun and a probe was able to get verification of its existence. Other things were found based on calculations and orbital oddities. But probes were not able to see the objects causing the phenomenon. Though one did sense an object there was nothing that could as far as I know be photographed.

All that is based on what I can remember from before the 1970s when I suffered a head injury, memory loss, and had to deal with violence on a regular basis. I actually contacted an international agency to say something about that. I am aware for part of the time there was a complex investigation going on using people in deep cover because of high level scientists, analysts, etc disappearing or turning up dead.

I'm disappointed that security let me down all things considered. For example I was the person in the video below and was using a specialized drone to take my picture. The equipment was developed to help in dealing with hostage situations to safely and with the least force overcome a situation. As well as other things.

TheDove, proud member of Realist News (Jsnip4) since Jul 2018.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waking Up With "2" Suns + A Planet & NASA/Mainstream Media Stay Silent But Not People Thinker 64 10,962 Yesterday 08:24 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation Large Object Has Entered Our Solar System ?! PLANET 7X ? AdamAntium 11 5,656 10-17-2018 09:19 PM
Photo Astronomers & Researchers Find Water on the Sun, Really! Electric Universe AdamAntium 0 277 08-26-2018 06:47 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Video YOWUSA - Planet X / Nibiru – Are We Seeing the Blue Kachina Now? AdamAntium 1 1,285 08-05-2018 10:01 PM
Last Post: TheDove
  God Code Matrix of 188 Discovered Frequency Shift planet & all All$enslaves 30 14,819 05-01-2018 12:33 PM
Exclamation Planet X System Observations 2017 - yowusa AdamAntium 0 2,412 10-20-2017 06:14 AM
  If white genocide is real, are you a 'racist' if you want to stop it? Altair Zielite 0 2,676 08-15-2017 05:46 PM
Last Post: Altair Zielite
Video Infowars - Triple Murder In Fresno Fueled By Hatred Of White People AdamAntium 0 2,621 04-19-2017 01:25 PM
  Former White House Senior Director in the NSC Why Obama Officials are Sweating Jsnip4 0 2,800 03-24-2017 09:40 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4
Exclamation Planet X Nibiru System Updated Photo 2017 AdamAntium 1 2,842 02-27-2017 09:29 AM
Last Post: mcetcher
Exclamation Planet X System Update No. 4 - YowUSA AdamAntium 0 2,678 11-11-2016 03:12 PM
Exclamation Highlights From the Latest Batch of Podesta Files - Monday Nov. 7th 2016 AdamAntium 0 1,614 11-08-2016 01:23 AM
  State Dept. Emails: Clinton White House Data Stolen from National Archives etuHad4 0 1,171 11-03-2016 10:37 PM
Last Post: etuHad4
  Same paper but two contradictory headlines on Donald Trump in Wall Street Journal Arctic 0 1,699 09-06-2016 03:46 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  George W. Bush White House’s ‘Skull And Bones’ Files Due Out Thinker 0 1,458 05-10-2016 10:44 AM
  Latest 2016 Alta Report Predicts Massive Global Cataclysms - Bank Holiday - Megaquake silversurfer 0 1,852 05-02-2016 07:31 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Hillary Blasts Reporters with LRAD White Noise Machine at Fundraiser - No Lies Heard Thinker 1 1,657 04-12-2016 01:03 PM
Exclamation Gill B. - March 2016 Report on Planet-7X AdamAntium 0 1,916 03-21-2016 10:06 AM
  Binary Orbit of Planet X Nibiru 2015 , Red Kachina HG Spacetime 5 5,804 03-17-2016 01:34 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Kristol Lays Out Strategy to Give White House to Hillary: Trump ‘Shouldn’t Win Thinker 0 1,331 03-03-2016 02:33 PM