Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Another Youtube Scam Artist?
12-23-2013, 12:51 PM
An admitted actor, is this another devious youtube act or for real? He's getting lot's of views.

Nathan Wheeler - Near Death Experience

http://www.youtube.com/user/truthmefree/videos

middle picture - looks like the sam guy in video?-

http://nathanewheeler.blogspot.com/2010/...eeler.html

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 12:10 AM by shane777.)
%100 genuine
I watched twice. Once to normalize him, the second to form an opinion

I was 50/50 until the 3:00 with repeated eye movement that correlated with memory recall. Every time he was recalling a memory from his experience. He looks to the left. He does this throughout the entire video consistently.

Second, when he recalls a part of the story where there is either an object in a specific place, or when he makes a physical action. He will look to where that object was from his perspective of the experience. Or where he was taking that action.

At this point I thought he was virtually %100 genuine.

Examples:
The times are at the moment he is looking away from the camera

3:25 - Down to the left, he is recalling a memory where he was making a physical action in his experience and a quick second look at 3:26 recalls the object and position again.

3:40 - Sideways to the left. memory recall.

3:53 - Looks at his arm, where the nurse put the rubber band on before drawing blood.

4:00 - Sideways to the left. memory recall.

4:04 - Up to the left. memory recall.

4:52 - Down to the left. Recalling where the vortex was.

5:00 - Sideways to the left. Looking in the direction the doctor and nurse were standing.

5:08 - Sideways to the right. Looking where the nurse was standing. (specifically at here face)

5:21 - Left to Center to Right. He was confused and couldn't explain so swept his brain from his memories to logical side to come up with an answer and couldn't.

Anyway... The next portion where he reflects, notice how when he is using logic to explain things he looks to the right, and all his left looks are for recalling memories.

His voice seemed to genuinely tremor with emotion towards the end. And his story seemed to be consistent.

I say %100 genuine or else this guy is a great actor/would make one hell of a politician.

shane777, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2011.
12-24-2013, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 09:38 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
RE: Another Youtube Scam Artist?
(12-24-2013 12:06 AM)shane777 Wrote:  I watched twice. Once to normalize him, the second to form an opinion

I was 50/50 until the 3:00 with repeated eye movement that correlated with memory recall. Every time he was recalling a memory from his experience. He looks to the left. He does this throughout the entire video consistently.

Second, when he recalls a part of the story where there is either an object in a specific place, or when he makes a physical action. He will look to where that object was from his perspective of the experience. Or where he was taking that action.

At this point I thought he was virtually %100 genuine.

Examples:
The times are at the moment he is looking away from the camera

3:25 - Down to the left, he is recalling a memory where he was making a physical action in his experience and a quick second look at 3:26 recalls the object and position again.

3:40 - Sideways to the left. memory recall.

3:53 - Looks at his arm, where the nurse put the rubber band on before drawing blood.

4:00 - Sideways to the left. memory recall.

4:04 - Up to the left. memory recall.

4:52 - Down to the left. Recalling where the vortex was.

5:00 - Sideways to the left. Looking in the direction the doctor and nurse were standing.

5:08 - Sideways to the right. Looking where the nurse was standing. (specifically at here face)

5:21 - Left to Center to Right. He was confused and couldn't explain so swept his brain from his memories to logical side to come up with an answer and couldn't.

Anyway... The next portion where he reflects, notice how when he is using logic to explain things he looks to the right, and all his left looks are for recalling memories.

His voice seemed to genuinely tremor with emotion towards the end. And his story seemed to be consistent.

I say %100 genuine or else this guy is a great actor/would make one hell of a politician.

Jury still out on my end. Initially I thought the guy was for real, but After listening to his series to date, 1-4, it seems contrived and so over the top. Obviously the guy has planned out an entire self described "series" (1-10 ). Makes me think he could be using youtube to develop a character or testing an idea/concept? After all he's in the entertainment industry, what better format to do such things? Call me cynical...or wary, youtube seems to be evolving into some alter-ego $$$ mining operation for many.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
12-24-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: Another Youtube Scam Artist?
Quote:Jury still out on my end. Initially I thought the guy was for real, but After listening to his series to date, 1-4, it seems contrived and so over the top. Obviously the guy has planned out an entire self described "series" (1-10 ). Makes me think he could be using youtube to develop a Charter or testing an idea/concept? After all he's in the entertainment industry, what better format to do such things? Call me cynical...or wary, youtube seems to be evolving into some alter-ego $$$ mining operation for many.

You could be right but this guy rings true to me. When I watched his video's I eerily had many of the same experiences he has had. It was very freaky for me to watch those vids. Again you could be right and that would surprise me, but my gut feeling coming from my life experiences, this guy seems legit. He's got allot more videos to go. If he's BS'ing then he's a damn good actor and story teller.

Side note. One of the same type of experiences I had was the camping trip with him and his brother at around the 6:00 mark in video #3. For me, when I was about 6, I saw a ghost in the living room from my bedroom while in bed. Fast forward 20 years I was at my sisters house for Halloween and we were telling ghost stories. She told the same story with the ghost doing the exact same same things, but only it was from her bedroom that also entered the living room while she was going to sleep. All the details of our individual experiences matched up. And we both had our eyes closed at first and had an incredible feeling that we need to open our eyes. It freaked us out when we were figuring this out!

I also had the same experiences as a younger 4yo child trying to fall asleep and being torched by emptiness, way to hard for me to explain because it was mostly feeling with very few visuals, but it's a horrible, horrible, horrible feeling. You just have to experience it. When he was talking about it, his emotions were very true to me.

shane777, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2011.
12-24-2013, 02:50 PM
trained actors know all of those physical confirmation techniques.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question what will replace YouTube? omnimenice 11 5,876 05-30-2018 12:07 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Rainbow Flat Earth driving me nuts on Youtube 2D4 11 5,707 07-10-2016 06:45 PM
Last Post: 2D4
  Youtube Link Blackout On All Websites Except Their Own- Conspiracy? Thinker 3 3,328 03-31-2016 04:59 PM
Information 29 Facts Prove US College Education A Giant Scam AdamAntium 7 6,307 03-21-2016 09:22 PM
  Lead Developer Of HPV Vaccines Comes Clean, Warns Parents It’s A Giant Deadly Scam Thinker 1 2,947 07-24-2015 03:24 PM
  2012 Prediction - Natural gas scam to make the world pay more is now a reality Thinker 0 3,208 06-08-2015 10:25 PM
  Clinton Charity Scam : only 5.9% went to grants paid Thinker 0 1,392 04-27-2015 06:44 PM
  The $1.4 Billion Ebola Scam - $286 Billion in Research - Big Pharma/Big Winners Thinker 2 1,708 04-17-2015 11:55 AM
  Rap Artist With No Criminal Record Faces Life In Prison For Album Lyrics Thinker 2 1,802 04-05-2015 01:58 PM
Bug Here We Go Again: YouTube Clips Of Syrian "Chemical Attacks" Are Back People4People 2 2,764 03-20-2015 12:14 PM
  Is there a shill on your Youtube channel? Thinker 0 1,673 03-17-2015 11:49 PM
Video Art Imitating Life: Libertarian Artist Uses Controversial Paintings to Awaken World mcetcher 9 6,489 03-06-2015 04:12 AM
  Scientist Confesses: "Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam" Thinker 0 1,047 03-02-2015 03:08 PM
  Open Message to YouTube Management Thinker 2 2,230 12-27-2014 02:27 PM
  Youtube Psychopath Cult leader Exposed JPMsecretagent 3 4,068 11-05-2014 01:11 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Democrats Push for New Heavy Regulations on Internet Postings, Youtube, Blogs Thinker 3 2,646 10-27-2014 10:34 AM
  Josh Galt YouTube: MARKETS WON'T GO DOWN razzle34dazzle 5 3,106 09-05-2014 03:00 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Exclamation Ebola Scam Coming Off Pages Of Hollywood Script - 2003 Chinese Cure Omitted In News! People4People 2 2,772 08-04-2014 10:24 PM
  U.S. Admits Its MH17 ‘Evidence’ is Based on YouTube Clips & Social Media Posts Thinker 2 2,466 07-25-2014 12:07 AM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation Why Everybody Hates Bill Gates' Common Core Scam People4People 0 1,874 07-10-2014 08:26 PM
Last Post: People4People