Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anonymous. January 19, 2019 . We Now Know Who to TRUST. A Message From The Collective
11-22-2018, 06:47 AM
President JFK was Murdered 55 Years Ago Today, One of the Culprits is Still Living
Cynthia McKinney PhD

President John F. Kennedy was murdered 55 years ago today. At least one of the culprits is still living--George Herbert Walker Bush. The culprits were able to get away with cold-blooded murder in our joke of a political and justice system.

LOCK THEM UP THEN LOCK HER UP!
https://twitter.com/cynthiamckinney

The War Drummer - The Assassination of JFK - The Killing of the king.

TRUMP RALLY JFK & JFK Jr TRUTH & LAST

The people "LOVE" Donald Trump, and every rally he had only got bigger with the next one, as Americans have come out in droves to see the 45th president of the United States. Not since John F. Kennedy have the American people rallied around a president, like they have Trump. The words most not coming from the minds of another, but his own and Americans can relate. When Trump runs in 2020, the rallys will be like going to the Superbowl, but so much better...ITS FREE!!!

Take the time to watch and learn from the man who is playing the Chess Grandmaster game...on a different board. If you can't see his plays of moving the live pieces around on his living board, and has played it better than anyone in the history of the virtual game of the Chess Master. Watch the video below and watch Trump move a few living pieces around his Chess Grandmaster board...

WAKE-UP AMERICA...YOUR PRESIDENT IS A CHESS GRANDMASTER!!!

Only thing to think about is which title each one holds, except Melania Trump. She is the queen and of Donald the king. The king is being protected by all those around him and the moves are being made on the virtual chess board, and if you can't see where the game is going, flashback to Indiana rally and many of the key players were introduced. Americans are standing out in the cold to see the best virtural Chess Grandmaster in the world. The game is about to get exciting and you can have a sneak preview of whats to come. The American people are giving a voice to the POTUS, like no other POTUS ever had. Who murdered John F. Kennedy and thought they got away with it??? There is a new king and quenn on the virturl chessboard and they are playing to win with an army of pawns, knights, rooks, and bishops.

Who said Trump isn't a Chess Grandmaster???

There is no other that one can compare to him...

GO POTUS...YOU ARE MAGA!!!

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2018, 08:37 PM
Acosta’s Sweating Bullets, Sarah Sets Perfect Trap To Revoke Press Pass For Good
Acosta’s Sweating Bullets, Sarah Sets Perfect Trap To Revoke Press Pass For Good White House correspondent Jim Acosta thought he could breathe a sigh of relief after CNN got his “hard press pass” reinstated last week. CNN challenged the White House’s decision to revoke the leftist reporter’s “hard pass” in federal court, and it appeared that the judge ruled in their favor. Now, ...

White House Sends Acosta Devastating Letter, Reveals His Pass Isn't Safe at All

CNN’s Jim Acosta is a joke. He’s so much of a joke, that even Amazon’s Alexa sees fit to roast him. But Acosta is also a stain on honest journalists across the globe. His obscenely biased coverage of the Trump administration is the antithesis of professionalism. But the parody that is Jim Acosta too...

How many times should the staff of the Trump administration be subjected to attacks by reporters who don't report real news, but create their own stories??? How many times will the Trump administration have to watch their words be shredded and rewritten by fake media outlets for a new world order???

When will justice be served???

When the "LIARS" aren't allowed in!!!

We all come with history that tells the world who we really are...who is Jim Acosta???
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...TA+ATTACKS

12-17-2018, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2018 09:36 PM by Thinker.)
Twenty-Eight Counts of Treason - Who Wanted To Destroy All Things American???
Flashing back to Feb. 2018, and what Comey and Mueller have tried to keep from the masses of their doing. How many mainstream media networks have attacked the president while protecting corruption??? "FAKE NEWS" just like the 45th president Donald Trump has been saying even before he became president. Comey lied three times...isn't he going to jail with General Flynn??? Jail for some that lie, but not all??? How many times did Hillary Clinton line under oath??? How many times have there been attempts on the life of POTUS??? Enough that its time to arrest the enemy of the president and the people!!!

WHAT IS THE NUMBER "1" FEAR OF "deep state???"

Exposing the things they do!!!

Flashback 2013 - NBC: Hillary Clinton Shut Down Pedophile Investigation at State Department

According to internal State Department memos the agency might have called off or intervened into investigations into possibly illegal, inappropriate behavior within it’s ranks allegedly to protect jobs and avoid scandals.

This concerns a time when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. “There is an old saying in Washington that the cover-up is worse than the crime. But in this case both parts of it are disturbing.” Allegations of prostitution and pedophilia, and allegations that those crimes were somehow covered up or not looked into. So the State Department this morning is having to respond to those claims, and those investigations involve misconduct by State Department officials, including an Ambassador and security agents attached to then secretary of state, Hillary Clinton. The allegations are that these investigations were whitewashed, quashed altogether, and that those orders came from high up.

NBC has obtained documents relating to ongoing investigations into some disturbing allegations involving State Department personnel and at least one ambassador.

A State Department memo says, quote, “the Ambassador routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children. The memo also says a top State Department official directed State Department investigators to “cease the investigation” into the ambassador’s conduct.” It’s just one of what another document describes as “several examples of undue influence” from top State Department officials.

12-18-2018, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018 07:04 PM by Thinker.)
Trump Knows the "TRUTH" & Look Where He Is Now...the Cemetery...Marked Grave???
How is it that there are those who don't what back what they give...what did they give??? Is there something to the POTUS trip to the cemetery and the person in a green "Q" color jacket??? Is there a reason Americans should be outraged??? How long has this been going on said Marvin Gaye and Michael Jackson singing the same song Trump did at the cemetery...THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

Bolthole Found? The plane guys did it!

Did the envelopes read, "Arlington Closed?" Quick video on an amazing Twitter thread connecting dots and making sense of only things Autists could. Franklin Scandal...where did the children go???

INFINITY GRAVESTONE TELLS A STORY!

WRN reports on President Trumps visit to Arlington Cemetery for the annual wreath ceremony. President Trump was photographed at a grave marker bearing an infinity symbol.

Who lies beneath?

Who would murder for a new world order under the "rule of law???"

Who took the money, got bribed, threatened???

It's time for the "TRUTH" and it can't be stopped, no matter how many give their lives to bring it to the masses. The children are crying!!!

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!!

01-03-2019, 02:23 PM
Moses Forearm Turned White, John Kennedy Jr. Returns, "CREATOR" Speaking!!!
I've spent my whole life talking to our "CREATOR" and have never failed to be answered.

I've met many different kinds of people American and non, of all religions and backgrounds.

I've seen miracles in my own life and have blogged about many all around the world. I've spent my awakening years trying to share some of the amazing stories from other who write better than I do, but we share the same thought. Mixed media, so that others could see and hopefully learn, be inspired, or seek for themselves all the mysteries of the world and beyond. When it comes to spiritual belief, most of us are born into whatever is the choice of our parents. Mine was Catholic, and the school to for awhile with mass six times a week. I didn't know how lucky I was living under the wings of the angels who I thought had left when I was a child, but took time to shelter me from the evil.

Growing up in a family that was of all colors, I didn't know what color was, because no one ever talked about it. I was fortunate to be swept away during the Martin Luther King riots for segregation, and never knew who he was until after high school. My sister was so bright as people of color would say and had blue/green eyes, we all got placed in the all white Catholic school and lived on an all white military base for most of my young years. My father? One whose job I'm now aware of was to purchase, wonder what things he bought. My mother, God rest her soul was a secretary to the highest, and had her hands on a computer in 1969.

It's amazing all the technology that is out there now being used and the masses, even though information is available don't know.

Why?

Lack of real news networks to report on the things that stimulate a mind and not stagnate it. The "DailyMail" has at least two or three "here's my ass" stories on a beach somewhere, and the Kardashion's latest we're having another baby by a surrogate. I thought the world was over populated, but Hollywood is bring them out. Is there a need for spare babies in a world that is going out of business and the Trump wall would really put a damper on things???

Why doesn't mainstream news report on the children snatched from the streets of the U.S. daily? A business for many with the open borders and epidemic having all diseases beat!!!

Disease isn't killing babies, people are!!! 2000 children gone EVERY DAY!!!

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE!!!

Many of those children are being swept across those open spaces Donald Trump wants to close. Who wants them open??? Time to start digging in the paths of those who hand out billions in American tax dollars to other countries and refuse the sitting president, the people, and the SAFETY OF THE CHILDREN, to BUILD A WALL!

NONE OF THEM ARE COMPLAINING WHERE THE TRILLIONS OF MISSIONG DOLLARS ARE EITHER!!!

HOW ABOUT THE BILLIONS IN GOLD FROM UNDER THE FALLING TOWERS THAT IMPLODED?? NO POLITICIANS TALKING ABOUT THAT!

Trump wants $5 billion and there is a problem, and there wasn't a problem when Obama wanted to give flourishing, bomb dropping Israel $38 billion. Who isn't putting Americans first??? Every politicians who isn't voting for the wall!!! Who supports America and who is in politics to support another country.

NO MORE SLAVERY IN THE USA...TIME FOR SOLDIER, VETERANS, PEOPLE TO BE FREE TODAY!!!

So many have prayed for "God" to speak and tell them what to do. The answer has come back over and over, but most haven't heard it. Treat others as you would like to be treated and the world problems are over! Unconditional love is the ultimate goal and letting go of the past anger, bitterness, resentment, jealousy, hatred. We must also know that what we give, so shall it be returned, so think before you act!

The Blessing of the "CREATOR" are upon us today, and we will see the son of JFK. Alive and well and on the way to join our world, and making a better way for "ALL." I can't believe it, but all the signs were there. I tried to ignore them, but my spirit guides have pushed and pushed. Today I got the validation from our "CREATOR" that was sent awhile ago and I didn't get it, because I see that it was meant for a special day...TODAY!!!

WELCOME BACK JOHN, JOHN! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'VE BEEN MISSED, BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN...YES, I SUSPECTED FOUL PLAY, BUT WAS NEVER SURE TILL NOW!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Below is a validation from our "CREATOR" and like a second coming of Jesus, to "GOD" be the "GLORY."

MORE:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/JFKJrLives?src=hash

01-05-2019, 12:26 AM
Second Threat On Life Of John F. Kennedy Jr @ White House?.
What happened at the White House? Was there a threat on the life of John F. Kennedy Jr. who is supposed to appear soon? Did he have to go undercover, because there are those who murdered his father that are still living? One report was a shootout, another, just someone dead, and now no one really knows. Time for those reading this to go and look at the shooting at the White House that wasn't on you evening news. Why not? Did they know and the results weren't want they wanted?

Lock them up!

01-05-2019, 11:38 AM
LIVE JFK JR DOC & SICK TRUTH BEHIND JOHN MCCAIN
Trump transparency continues to show the American people, how many behind the scenes players in positions of power and trust, who have conspired against them. One by one they are being exposed and ejected from the cabinet that serves "GOD" and country. Men and women whose faces and stories are exposed on alternative media, but "deep state' mainstream networks staying dark. Why don't the American people know more about their country and what happens in their government? They've been suppressed from information, because it might cause them to start thinking and see how they've been betrayed at the highest levels.

Americans have been sold out by past presidents and administrations who took the money over the people.

"WE THE PEOPLE"

WWG1WGO2MAGA & THE WORLD~!!!

ARE YOU ONBOARD???

I AM!!!

01-08-2019, 09:35 AM
RE: LIVE JFK JR DOC & SICK TRUTH BEHIND JOHN MCCAIN
Attacked by even my alternative media friends, for what I now know is my faith and love for our "Creator" who didn't mind carrying me, when I refused to walk. For answering almost every prayer that I asked for something, for the forgiveness when I doubted so many times. It isn't a good feeling when the "Lord" says I got you! Yes, our "Creator" can make you laugh, and might thump you on the head from time to time. The one thing that I know for sure is, that if you believe, you will never be let down! I've lived a long life and always wondered why it was so different than most, but now see what it was all for.

I thank the "FRIENDS OF THE UNIVERSE" for "ALL" they have done to help those of us, that really aren't worthy.

I pray that the "TRUTH" will help the masses to know and understand, the "REAL" meaning of Jesus, and what many have yet to learn.

Love unconditionally, leave the past and look to the future, leave the bitterness, anger, hatred, resentment, spite behind and let's start a brand new year! Help those who need help, feed those who are hungry, give another in need some compassion, you never know...it might be an angel! They come in all forms, circles, little people, big people, or someone just like me or you.

I asked my "Creator" for something and I prayed for years, not really knowing why, and what is going to happen that they world will witness, is a gift from our "Creator." When it happens, just what you "ALL" to know, it's a message to us, to change our ways, and walk in the "LIGHT." Are you ready? I am!!!

"Draining the Swamp" of the nastiest creatures on this planet...LITERALLY!!![/b]

I hope and pray, that he will net the "DRACO" in his human body that walked into a community church, willed to the people by the founder of the city. The "DRACO" stole $80 million dollars, and yes I wrote about it. Didn't mention he was a reptillian, to over the top until now, because disclosure is coming. The city of "South Beach" and the agents of satan that would steal from the residents and businesses, that will have to pay back the loan. A loan created by treasonous politicians wanting a piece of the pie, the United Church of Christ that came in and took over the management of the church and robbed the people of South Beach blind.

The $80 million?

It was to build a two story retail building...yuk, yuk, yuk. Who was they mayor? Who were the city officials who voted yes to put a city in debt? Where did the money really go? Friends of the Clinton's? Promises for a Clinton win in 2016? Failed investigations, treasonous government employee's, and all due to lack of auditing!!! Carl Fisher put in his will, to never destroy what was given to the people, and I watched the the agent of satan do just that, but I didn't do it without fighting.

COURTYARD GONE, GOD GONE, CORRUPTION IN A HOUSE SEEKING SOULS FOR SATAN

It took almost two years, and when they got that money the show was over, and the evening services put on by the young people. Calling on investigations into the theft of $80 million dollars by those who have committed crimes against the people. If you know something, it is your duty to speak out, if its a crime against the planet or your fellow citizen.

The battle has begun, and only "TRUTH" will be the WINNER!!!

It only took to pastors to bankrupt the church and rob the community. The first, who "NEVER" did any accounting was there for 12 years, and lived in one of the most expensive buildings in South Beach, and rumored to take trips to France to be with boys. Research! A second "FAKE" pastor arrived to clean out the city like the "GRINCH" and the people still haven't found out yet.

IT THINK THE TRUMP "DRAIN THE SWAMP" WILL BE THROWING OUT IT'S NETS IN SOUTHERN FLORIDA, THE HOME OF DEBBIE WASSERMAN SHULTZ.

THE MIRACLE THAT IS COMING...

The son of our beloved president, John F. Kennedy was slated to go the road of his father, and Donald Trump, if he hadn't learned the "TRUTH," like John-John. There are Americans like myself, that will never stop loving his father for what he wanted for the world, in many of the same ways as our current POTUS. He was murdered for doing what our 45th president is doing now, exposing those who have conspired to destroy the very fabric of what America is made of, THE PEOPLE!!!

When the miracle happens, I hope you'll seek out a living church, or spiritual guide to help you along the journey to hope and love and peace for "ALL" mankind.[b]

01-09-2019, 12:40 PM
Ron Paul Predicted Where the Lost Trillions Were Going & No One Listened!!!
Three times Ron Paul ran for the seat of US president, and on the third time, we all know what happened, same as Trump. Only difference was, "Divine" powers intervened for the people and Hillary didn't win, but stole a lot of money from the people. Ron Paul give you a look at where a lot of it was going and how easy it was to rob citizens. The only reason there are any homeless people at all in the U.S. is, it was planned! Like Michael Jackson sang, they didn't care about you, but Trump does and Ron Paul too!

Ron Paul: Anytime US gives intl aid it takes money from poor at home and gives it to rich abroad

A former US Congressman, presidential candidate, and a man with nationwide support for his views on what government should be. A legend of American politics, Ron Paul is on SophieCo show.

01-13-2019, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2019 03:20 PM by Thinker.)
Hillary Alumni Group Raising Funds to Challenge Trump, Not Legal Fees For Murder???
Guess this is one of those examples where the mainstream media failing to report the news, is making the Hillary/Soros Alumni group look stupid for spending funds to attack Trump, instead of trying to find a way to save the woman who will soon be tried for TREASON!!! As the world turns on border walls, and attacks on the 45th president of the United States Donald J. Trump, the "House of Cards" suspense escalates!!!

Trump, if anyone is really looking at the reports has that border wall under control, and just watching the moves of the wolves who now scatter! What are they going to do now that the Trump called the bluff on the border wall, and its mostly the money bleeding agencies that are shut down? Three weeks into the shutdown and life in the U.S. continues while the anti-Trump politicians show the people who isn't for supporting a secure nation. When it comes to the border wall, the king is cornered and really doesn't have any choices left...you think???

Latest report on the Hillary Alumni group, that is still in the dark, like most of American, because the mainstream "FAKE" news has yet to report, what they know and alternative media has been reporting since the "White Envelopes" at the HW Bush funeral. How stupid they look, but shows how much Americans really know, even about someone they say they support!

NEW YORK —
Demand Justice, an organization founded by former members of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and associated with a “social welfare organization” financed by billionaire activist George Soros, is raising money for an eventual court fight against what the group describes as President Trump’s proposed “racist, unnecessary wall.”

Demand Justice claims: “This:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...in-courts/
(How long before they sue the media for not telling them about Hillary???)

Where are all the people that voted for Hillary Clinton???

Don't you want to know where her and the other presidents are hiding???

THE FACES THAT CONSPIRED TO BRING DOWN A NATION AND MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS ON THE LIFE OF THE 45TH PRESIDENT, D.J. TRUMP TO STOP THE FLOW OF JUSTICE!!!

If it is proven that Barrack Obama is "NOT" an American, all laws, bills, and executive orders are "NULL & VOID!!!"

ONLY "TRUTH" WILL PART THE SEA, AND SET THE PEOPLE FREE!

WHAT ISN'T MAINSTREAM REPORTING TO THE WORLD, AND THERE IS A COMPLETE BLACK OUT ON IT???

ARE YOU AWAKE???

01-14-2019, 05:48 PM
The "HOUSE of Cards" is Falling Down, Democrats Packed Bags & Left Town!!!
How much longer can the alpha wolf be protected? The "SWAMP" is being drained and its really "DIRTY!!!" What Donald J. Trump has done continues to have more citizens walking away, not only in the U.S., but around the world. A man who has sparked the minds of many with the help of "Q" and the clues, that are leading the way to "TRUTH." Never has there been a president like D.J. Trump, who loves to tweet, that give every writer a chance to followup.

Best thing about the POTUS tweets???

He gets to see who writes the "TRUTH," and who will twist it.

01-15-2019, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2019 03:58 AM by Thinker.)
FBI Busted, They "LIED" About D.J. Trump Out Of Hatred, Nothing Else!!!
NYT: FBI opened inquiry into whether Trump was secretly working on behalf of Russia; was this retaliation for James Comey's firing? From golden showers, to bad business deals, now the POTUS is a spy. How many more lies are the American people going to hear, before Trump shows the evidence, that will make everyone sick. "TRUTH" will stop the lies and disclosure validates it all! Where are the past president? The same place many who conspired to remove a sitting POTUS, to the point of plotting a murder, now becomes HIGH TREASON!!!

Trump has released the "Swamp Hunters" and they are coming for every man and woman who chose to be a conspirator, instead of a patriot!

Chemtrails Secret History Exposed - Deep State Eugenics Smoke Screen

Government organizations investigating themselves can never lose. Is there another shadow government working outside the law, with infiltrators in positions of power and trust? Can you breathe? Lungs filled with mucus...LOOK UP!!!

Anonymous. Update. Jan 15, 2019. POTUS in contRol. UK GCHQ, JTRIG, CIA In America

The lies cannot continue to win, with sin, so "TRUTH" and justice is on its way in? Only "TRUTH" can set the people free!

Today, 07:35 AM
Anonymous. January 19, 2019 . We Now Know Who to TRUST. A Message From The Collective
I've never been lied to by my "Creator" and this is a belief that will not fade, till it is FACT!!!

I continue to move forward on the belief of all that is being shown to many already. We are being guided into a new world, where evil isn't wanted and exposed anytime it comes. All over the world the people are awakening to a new vibration and energy that is coming onto the planet. Embrace the change and support those who support the people. No longer will there be any that is better than the other, for all are EQUAL. All are judged from the inside out, it's your heart that hold your wealth, and what is on the outside words & actions will speak the truth.

Where are you now?

Rich or poor?

THE MESSAGE IS FOR THOSE WHO WAIT FOR "JJ" JOHN F. KENNEDY JR.!!!

For many of the believers in life, love, and the "Creator" persecution by the nonbeliever can be brutal. How many friends and loved ones have you had to walk away from, or vise versa, because of what you believe??? How many think the things you say are to far out there??? A mention of JFK Jr. and then your really loony!

I LOVE BEING LOONY & ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE UNIVERSE THAT GOES WITH IT!!!

WE HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN AND SEE...DON'T WAIT FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T BELIEVE!!!

WE WAIT FOR OUR HOPE, LIGHT, AND CONFIRMATION FROM OUR "CREATOR!!!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Q Fed Down Or Fed UP? Executive Order 11110 Usurping Of The Fed Reserve 2019!!! Thinker 13 3,366 01-16-2019 07:30 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Robert David Steele 01/16/2019 — FALSE FLAGS AROUND THE WORLD - ARE YOU AWAKE YET??? Thinker 79 19,620 01-16-2019 10:55 AM
  France AWAKENS 2019: Weaponized Bank Runs Incoming!!! Thinker 25 3,397 01-14-2019 09:52 PM
  (((+))) - The "RING" and ([Q])Related News Jan. 12, 2019 Thinker 28 3,168 01-12-2019 08:13 PM
  Simpsons Movie Decoded! 1-18-2019? & Mass Meditation For PEACE During Lunar Eclipse! Thinker 24 3,326 01-11-2019 06:35 PM
  The Economist - The World in 2019: Decoding Analysis, Before Revelation!!! Thinker 32 6,608 01-10-2019 03:43 AM
  Book Of 0010110 - Universal Message To People of Earth - Portal Opening!!! Thinker 27 4,548 01-10-2019 01:52 AM
  Graham Hancock Recently Beyond & Back with Important Message for Humanity!!! Thinker 8 2,475 12-13-2018 08:10 AM
  MK Ultra Murder of Sun Trust Bank VP Thinker 2 1,239 06-17-2016 02:53 PM
  Anonymous Hits New York Stock Exchange, World Bank, The Fed, and Vatican Thinker 0 1,029 05-28-2016 11:03 AM
  Message from the Feline Race and Dolphin Race to Humanity silversurfer 0 1,211 11-28-2011 10:23 PM
Last Post: silversurfer