Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
08-07-2012, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2012 07:24 PM by 13vocals.)
RE: Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  again nothing more than stupidity and avoiding the truth...the good thing is that everyone reading this thread as just figured out both of you know little about Math but are good at calling names and making fun of people....and again MV still hasn't gotten it and it now seems 12G is just as clueless....you boys will really appreciate all the work i'm putting into this thread it will really wake you both up and realize how ignorant you were about silver and how purity works.

I'll try to pull up some Gold references to 24K 22K 14K ect...it may help you better understand it 'cause right now you're both lost with this simple Math.

here it's even explained in another silver Forum:
Quote:Purity of silver from .999 to .9999
I have question regarding purity of silver. On another forum a guy was touting Maples over Eagles. He said .9999 is 10 times purer than .999 silver. Can you explain the math on this if it is true?

What math is there to explain? He is right to some degree

.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths)
.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths) 9 (millionths)

so 10x10 = 100 .99 is 10 times more pure than .9
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .999
1000 x 10 = 1000000 .9999 is 10 times more pure than .999
http://www.brotherjohnf.com/forum/Thread...99-to-9999

I'll get into it much deeper but just wanted to show you how others have this already figured out.

how do you manage to skip the ten thousandth and hundred thousandth spots there in that 4th grade explanation? Congrats, you're officially the first to recieve the bs stamp. Here you go, it's for gradeschool kids:
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0881929.html

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 07:54 PM
(08-07-2012 07:22 PM)13vocals Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  again nothing more than stupidity and avoiding the truth...the good thing is that everyone reading this thread as just figured out both of you know little about Math but are good at calling names and making fun of people....and again MV still hasn't gotten it and it now seems 12G is just as clueless....you boys will really appreciate all the work i'm putting into this thread it will really wake you both up and realize how ignorant you were about silver and how purity works.

I'll try to pull up some Gold references to 24K 22K 14K ect...it may help you better understand it 'cause right now you're both lost with this simple Math.

here it's even explained in another silver Forum:
Quote:Purity of silver from .999 to .9999
I have question regarding purity of silver. On another forum a guy was touting Maples over Eagles. He said .9999 is 10 times purer than .999 silver. Can you explain the math on this if it is true?

What math is there to explain? He is right to some degree

I'll get into it much deeper but just wanted to show you how others have this already figured out.

how do you manage to skip the ten thousandth and hundred thousandth spots there in that 4th grade explanation? Congrats, you're officially the first to recieve the bs stamp. Here you go, it's for gradeschool kids:
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0881929.html

Don't worry, he'll make up some Bull-***** excuse to explain his lame-brain concept. Now you're "officially" a Troll!

Welcome to the club! :)

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-07-2012, 08:00 PM
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-coto

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
08-07-2012, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 06:59 AM by Markvette.)
This is priceless!!
Thank you CD!
For showing everyone in this forum you know nothing about math!
I bet you'll refuse to admit that you're wrong, even though the proof is here!

(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  again nothing more than stupidity and avoiding the truth...the good thing is that everyone reading this thread as just figured out ...

Has just figured out ...

That CD has know idea WTF he's talking about! OMG Too funny!
I knew he'd show his ignorance eventually.
and, here it is folks -

The REAL CD:
(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  What math is there to explain? He is right to some degree

the math wiz shows us ... he's taking a wiz on math!
(Blue is my addendums to his ... math? Hahahaha .. sorry. Continuing)
Try:
.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths) 9 (ten-thousandths) 9 (hundred-thousandths) 9 (millionths)
Math lesson: You cannot express a whole number in an equation and then call it a decimal, pot head. You have to show how you derived at the decimal figure.
you show:
so 10x10 = 100 .99 is 10 times more pure than .9 But, .99 x 10 = 9.9
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .999 (What?) he meant
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .99 But, .999 x 10 = 9.99

Should be:
1000 x 10 = 10000 .9999 is 10 times more pure than .999 But, .9999 x 10 = 9.999
Okay, you get the idea. If you multiply a decimal times 10 it moves the decimal over one digit to the right. That was, what .... 3rd or 4th grade math?

And this is precisely why math is expressed so effectively in the form of an equation.
You wouldn't have these hilarious mistakes because if it didn't equate, you'd see it immediately and perform a correction.

Thanks again, Consistently Dumbfounded1!
For showing your lack of understanding grade school math!

Guess what? You lose!
And no one wins when you spread BS!

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
08-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I like how Joe goes off on my thread which is merely trying to offer an idea for fixing a problem, while these other threads continue to go on with all the ***** talk. Good call brother, i'll never open my big ass mouth again on your website, or even bother posting for that matter. Like it's difficult to tree things out on the homepage, expand the category HEADLINES, expand the category, blah blah blah, all the posts right there, omg a couple of extra clicks? nah, I'd rather mix it up with everyone on every thread. Screw me for trying, I believe I'm done here.

08-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Starting to get the same feeling 13 that its time for me to move onward. At least I have the American prepper forum to go to I can catch up on loads.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 09:55 PM
(08-07-2012 09:52 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  Starting to get the same feeling 13 that its time for me to move onward. At least I have the American prepper forum to go to I can catch up on loads.

Doesn't make any sense, close the thread that's actively discussing a solution to a problem and leave the threads that are actively displaying the problem...I have had a couple of memory lapses in the past, but I don't recall ever pissing in Jsnip's Post Toasties.

08-07-2012, 09:58 PM
I felt like we all got slammed for what the bad guys were doing in here. I guess it doesn't matter when you are doing good and the admin is pissed he will take it out on anyone. been there done that before. At least I have my own site, and a few other places.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2012, 10:00 PM
(08-07-2012 09:46 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I like how Joe goes off on my thread which is merely trying to offer an idea for fixing a problem, while these other threads continue to go on with all the ***** talk. Good call brother, i'll never open my big ass mouth again on your website, or even bother posting for that matter. Like it's difficult to tree things out on the homepage, expand the category HEADLINES, expand the category, blah blah blah, all the posts right there, omg a couple of extra clicks? nah, I'd rather mix it up with everyone on every thread. Screw me for trying, I believe I'm done here.

I made s similar suggestion last year with no response if I recall correctly.

Business/Finance

Gold/Silver

U.S. Politics

Global Politics

NWO/Globalist

War

Science

Religion

UFO/Alien

Prepping

Gardening

Had this thread shut down after it was moved to the "have a beef section" Why ???

http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-un-ban...-revisited

08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
(08-07-2012 10:00 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 09:46 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I like how Joe goes off on my thread which is merely trying to offer an idea for fixing a problem, while these other threads continue to go on with all the ***** talk. Good call brother, i'll never open my big ass mouth again on your website, or even bother posting for that matter. Like it's difficult to tree things out on the homepage, expand the category HEADLINES, expand the category, blah blah blah, all the posts right there, omg a couple of extra clicks? nah, I'd rather mix it up with everyone on every thread. Screw me for trying, I believe I'm done here.

Business/Finance

Gold/Silver

U.S. Politics

Global Politics

NWO/Globalist

War

Science

Religion

UFO/Alien

Prepping

Gardening

Had this thread shut down after it was moved to the "have a beef section" Why ???

Doesn't matter anymore, I went through the trouble of shooting, uploading and posting a video, simple solution, you don't have to weed through anything, a 12 year old with basic HTML/CSS knowledge could make every category fit on the homepage, make it collapsible and expandable with the little + and - signs, so all the new posts are right there. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes, seriously, but I better stop talking about it before the thread is closed, or maybe Joe just doesn't like the way I look on camera, who knows, but this has left me numb to this place.

08-07-2012, 10:05 PM
(08-07-2012 09:17 PM)Markvette Wrote:  This is priceless!!
Thank you CD!
For showing everyone in this forum you know nothing about math!
I bet you'll refusing to admit that you're wrong, even though the proof is here!

(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  again nothing more than stupidity and avoiding the truth...the good thing is that everyone reading this thread as just figured out ...

Has just figured out ...

That CD has know idea WTF he's talking about! OMG Too funny!
I knew he'd show his ignorance eventually.
and, here it is folks -

The REAL CD:
(08-07-2012 02:41 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  What math is there to explain? He is right to some degree

the math wiz shows us ... he's taking a wiz on math!
(Blue is my addendums to his ... math? Hahahaha .. sorry. Continuing)
Try:
.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths) 9 (ten-thousandths) 9 (hundred-thousandths) 9 (millionths)
Math lesson: You cannot express a whole number in an equation and then call it a decimal, pot head. You have to show how you derived at the decimal figure.
you show:
so 10x10 = 100 .99 is 10 times more pure than .9 But, .99 x 10 = 9.9
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .999 (What?) he meant
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .99 But, .999 x 10 = 9.99

Should be:
1000 x 10 = 10000 .9999 is 10 times more pure than .999 But, .9999 x 10 = 9.999
Okay, you get the idea. If you multiply a decimal times 10 it moves the decimal over one digit to the right. That was, what .... 3rd or 4th grade math?

And this is precisely why math is expressed so effectively in the form of an equation.
You wouldn't have these hilarious mistakes because if it didn't equate, you'd see it immediately and perform a correction.

Thanks again, Consistently Dumbfounded1!
For showing your lack of understanding grade school math!

Guess what? You lose!
And no one wins when you spread BS!

Better copy and paste before the thread is shut down. No doubt cd.000000000001. will bring this stupid issue back up as he tries to defend a totally unrelated stream of BS.

08-07-2012, 10:08 PM
(08-07-2012 10:04 PM)13vocals Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 10:00 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  

Business/Finance

Gold/Silver

U.S. Politics

Global Politics

NWO/Globalist

War

Science

Religion

UFO/Alien

Prepping

Gardening

Doesn't matter anymore, I went through the trouble of shooting, uploading and posting a video, simple solution, you don't have to weed through anything, a 12 year old with basic HTML/CSS knowledge could make every category fit on the homepage, make it collapsible and expandable with the little + and - signs, so all the new posts are right there. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes, seriously, but I better stop talking about it before the thread is closed, or maybe Joe just doesn't like the way I look on camera, who knows, but this has left me numb to this place.

I hear you!

Maybe it's time for a break-away group as 12G suggested.

08-07-2012, 10:11 PM
(08-07-2012 10:09 PM)forestpath Wrote:  

Joe didn't strike me as going off at you 13. I was glad to see at least the decision to delete the antagonistic and baiting posts. That's a good start and leaves the forum in better shape than it was yesterday. I appreciated your input along with some others trying to address some of the rants and tirades of late. You were trying to keep it real and respect for that !

this COMPLETE BULLSHIT and closing the thread is my definition of going off, but see it how you want, wasn't your time that was wasted giving a *****.

08-09-2012, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 09:24 PM by jh4dc5s.)
Lulz at this thread getting hijacked by a bunch of fakes.
Also, connectingdots1, What does your crap theory on the batman shooter have to do with anonymous? Lay off the Alex Jones, it will be ok man seriously.

jh4dc5s, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.