Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
08-06-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
(08-06-2012 12:25 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  ..except for MV who can't understand Math and will probably again like last time try to confuse the viewer but this time he'll totally fail as the information will be much too abundant to ignore.
That's it!

You overgrown, leaping gnome.

Stop insulting me, you undereducated piece of filth.

You lie lower than a snakes belly. So low, the curb towers above your empty head.

I don't understand math?

I have two Bachelor's Degrees, one in Communications from Cleveland State University ('81) and one in Engineering from Case Western Reserve University (`83). The latter required a minimum 3.5 grade average in mathematics to graduate. I was required to take all the levels of mathematics up to, and including, calculus. Graduated both times cum laude. You'll have to look that up. I'm sure your Latin is probably rusty. Who are we kidding? More like it's nonexistent.
You have a GED High School Diploma equivalent.
No contest.

I showed the mathematical formula how to solve for x with your .9999 pure silver.
What did you show? Some link where the guy explains in a round about fashion how he gets to .9999.

Here it is:
In you calculator put:
then hit
+ 0.01 (That's one tenth of the whole number 1)
Then, hit the percentage key
%
you get
.9999 (infinite)
.9999 is one tenth of one percent greater than .999

What do you give us?
Some *****-a-may-me round about explanation - devoid of any mathematical equation.

Nuh-uh, bubba.
Marky knows math.

CD only knows male bovine excrement.
And he's making a stink in here.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Like I said once I post the thread it will shut you up for good as I'll produce loads of links for un-educated thinks he knows it all liars like you to follow and get educate on topics I've been aware of for over 3 yrs now....but here's just a little sample for you to chew on 'till then.

notice how I post links meanwhile while you insult and provide nothing more than your Math skills but never any real research, don't worry guy by the time you will have read my thread you'll loads about silver so from that moment on you can then go around telling truths rather than your own version of things.

Quote:The total allowable impurities in 99.9% (.999 fine) silver is 1000 ppm

These impurities and their maximums are 1) Copper, 800 ppm, 2) Lead, 250 ppm, 3) Iron, 200 ppm, and 4) Bismuth, 10 ppm.

sometimes small things make a big difference. 99.99% silver (.9999 fine) has total allowable impurities of 100 ppm of the same metals in the same ratios...

Purity of Silver: http://educate-yourself.org/cs/csarticle12.shtml

it's so bloody obvious the .9999 Silver Canadian Maple leaf coins are 10 TIMES MORE PURE but don't worry I'll breakdown even more just for you guys/Trolls.

Coin Flip
08-06-2012, 02:53 PM
oh heck this is fun so maybe I'll just keep feeding you the truth in this thread so you can say sorry to me for all those insults & lies you've been throwing my way ever since last time I tried educating you on this topic, maybe JPWannabe will say sorry also...phat chance!

anyhow an education is important so here you go again boys a little something else to chew on...

Quote:Silver is available as metal and compounds with purities from 99% to 99.9999% (ACS grade to ultra-high purity); metals in the form of foil, sputtering target, and rod, and compounds as submicron and nanopowder....

American Elements is the world leader in 99%, 99.9%, 99.99%, 99.999% and 99.9999% high purity metal and powder.
American Elements specializes in preparation and purification of compounds
to ultra high purity standards-2N, 3N, 4N, 5N and 6N with parts per million (ppm)
and parts per billion (ppb) level impurities certified.

Rare earth materials are often sold at 99.99% purity when in fact they are of lowerunknown purity because the testing capability of Chinese production facilities can only determine the purity of a specific rare earth to the other rare earths in the compound. All other elements are assumed. Such producers will represent purity as RE/TREO. American Elements represents its 99.999% purity with respect to all elements on the periodic table - a significant advantage to our customers who are in in high technology electronics, optics and pharmaceutical manufacturing.

http://www.americanelements.com/agmw.html
08-06-2012, 03:46 PM
(08-05-2012 08:14 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 07:38 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  CD.00000001. Are you John Smith? Is this your real name?

Connectingdots1
John Smith
10 Quadra Street
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 2L5
Canada
Phone: +1.8776552345
Fax..:
Email: johnsmith9876435@gmail.com
Last modified: 2012-07-20 01:07:18 GMT

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-se...gdots1.com

Quote:"NOTHING...nothing except try to convince people reading this forum I'm a phony, a fake,ect..."

"MY reputation speaks for itself meanwhile you have NOTHING to speak of except your CONSTANT lies about me and what I've claimed or said..."

lol....man you're such a Troll it's sad...it's sad that you can't get off your arse and do proper research on the purity of silver, effects of raising silver margins and lately scopolamine or anything else for that matter, you spends hours Trolling my threads posting twisted half-truths...and all you can do is research who own's my Website..man you're sick and twisted!

it wouldn't change things even if my name was Henry ford or santa claus because it's all irrelevant on what we're talking about, had done proper research you would have gone to some 2012 forums and look to see if I existed or maybe go to Rhiza Labs Flu tracker forum and see if I ever had debates with Doctors over vaccines causing Neuro-logical brain damage...no, you didn't do any of that instead you fall back on intimidation of exposing my name in some lame ass attempt to scare me into..shutting up??

JPM STFU if you don't have anything smart to say, you, MV and 12G have to be biggest losers this forum has, and once you three amigos finally figure this out the forum will be much better off...'bcause in case you didn't notice a few other members have already expressed the fact that you 3 clowns spend way too much time attacking, name calling,ect other members rather than researching and posting information to Debunk. don't think JUST BECAUSE you Trolls post the ODD thread that everything is fine...members/people have memories Ding Dong!

So cd.000000001.dot. Cat got your tongue? Are you who you say you are on the domain registration? Very fundamental and telling as to who you really are. If from the foundation you lie, what does that say about your credibility, character and information? I'll tell you a couple of things it says, you're a fraud and coward hiding behind a false persona. I can think of a few more outcomes but know I'm wasting my time. Point is: This little exercise simply shows others the type of person with whom they are dealing/following. Delusional thinking with constant attacks against reason and critical thinking seem to be your Forte.

"If a Registered Name Holder intentionally provides inaccurate or unreliable information, intentionally fails to promptly update the information, or fails to respond over fifteen (15) days to Registrar inquiries about the accuracy of the contact details, the Registered Name Holder will be in material breach of the agreement and the registration may be cancelled."

http://www.icann.org/en/resources/regist...sibilities

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-06-2012, 03:59 PM
You moron!...what does the name of the owner of my forum is irrelevant and once again shows how dumb your arguments are!

Either I have a bad/terrible track record since I've been on the internet or I have good one...obviously you know little about so you continue on with your little cheap shots at my credibility and i'll keep posting the truth and I assure you it won't take folks long to figure out who's the liar and who has the track record.

first off you post very little,I've been away and i stil have more informative threads than you do, further more i've been bloggin since early 2008 and have a track record and followers from those forums still watching my calls to this day and you have??
NOTHING except heap shots!

... you've never even made video or a financial call except for 3 times here on this forum and all 3 times you were wrong, giving folks bad buying signals!!

...I've made many videos and uploaded over a couple of 100 of them since 2009.

i predicted the EXACT date of Sept Stock market crash,warned of vaccines dangers,Debunked Gulf oil spill lies and scams,made video telling folks to buy BEFORE the rise in silver,Traveled across Canada doing Radiation Tour,ect ect

What have you done???

NOTHING!

so you see I'm not really that concerned about you Trolls at this point, if you're actually fooling people on this forum then it's a very limited number as my subscribers list is growing roughly by 10 new subscribers per Day...ya trust me you're having little to NO effect on my reputation so fire away with more lies guys!
08-06-2012, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 04:38 PM by JPMsecretagent.)
cd.0000000001. guess you were asleep during this Grade School Lesson, or perhaps hiding behind the garage smoking a joint!? Certainly we live in times when many have abused power, authority and trust. Still, it's no excuse to join them. Having some basic framework of character seems to have eluded you. cd, Your foundation is built of sand and clay, not stone. Maybe this list will help you? One can only hope at this point.

Yes, we all need to remember these traits and sometimes fall below the mark, me included! Unfortunately, one specific person seems to be missing many of these traits and makes a prideful habit at falling below the mark with constant regularity.

Trustworthiness
Be honest • Don’t deceive, cheat, or steal • Be reliable — do what you say you’ll do • Have the courage to do the right thing • Build a good reputation • Be loyal — stand by your family, friends, and country

Respect
Treat others with respect; follow the Golden Rule • Be tolerant and accepting of differences • Use good manners, not bad language • Be considerate of the feelings of others • Don’t threaten, hit or hurt anyone • Deal peacefully with anger, insults, and disagreements

Responsibility
Do what you are supposed to do • Plan ahead • Persevere: keep on trying! • Always do your best • Use self-control • Be self-disciplined • Think before you act — consider the consequences • Be accountable for your words, actions, and attitudes • Set a good example for others

Fairness
Play by the rules • Take turns and share • Be open-minded; listen to others • Don’t take advantage of others • Don’t blame others carelessly • Treat all people fairly

Caring
Be kind • Be compassionate and show you care • Express gratitude • Forgive others • Help people in need

Citizenship
Do your share to make your school and community better • Cooperate • Get involved in community affairs • Stay informed; vote • Be a good neighbor • Obey laws and rules • Respect authority • Protect the environment • Volunteer

http://charactercounts.org/sixpillars.html

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Video response to this thread and posts within...

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-06-2012, 06:14 PM
did you not learn in school that it's the validity of the message and not the medium by which you've received which relevant?...anyhow I guess not it seems you know little about information exchange and my past History giving out proper information so don't sit there wondering why you can't start a thread on Silver's purity as you still can't even accept the information I've presented THREE times thus far in this forum.

anyhow don't worry after today I've already start my silver search back up again so it won't be long before you're fully informed on silver...let's hope you read my info this time instead of posting name calling comments and insults, it be nice to see you have some form of intelligence besides name calling...here in case you missed it...something to chew on 'till then...
Quote:The total allowable impurities in 99.9% (.999 fine) silver is 1000 ppm

These impurities and their maximums are 1) Copper, 800 ppm, 2) Lead, 250 ppm, 3) Iron, 200 ppm, and 4) Bismuth, 10 ppm.

sometimes small things make a big difference. 99.99% silver (.9999 fine) has total allowable impurities of 100 ppm of the same metals in the same ratios...

Coin Flip
08-06-2012, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 09:36 PM by UCOMusic.)
I'm here to sign up for the "Coalition of the Obligated". Do I need an ID? That's racist you know...

YOU'RE ALL FRACKED!
08-07-2012, 12:31 AM
(08-06-2012 06:14 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  did you not learn in school that it's the validity of the message and not the medium by which you've received which relevant?...anyhow I guess not it seems you know little about information exchange and my past History giving out proper information so don't sit there wondering why you can't start a thread on Silver's purity as you still can't even accept the information I've presented THREE times thus far in this forum.

anyhow don't worry after today I've already start my silver search back up again so it won't be long before you're fully informed on silver...let's hope you read my info this time instead of posting name calling comments and insults, it be nice to see you have some form of intelligence besides name calling...here in case you missed it...something to chew on 'till then...
[quote]The total allowable impurities in 99.9% (.999 fine) silver is 1000 ppm

All this baloney from the phony and ...
Does anyone see a mathematical equation in the pages of diversion above?
No?
Me either.
Proof positive, then.
No equation = No concept of math.
Math, what some call the purist form of language, is expressed in numbers, indicators and a balanced equation.
Not in text.
Math needs no words to explain it's processes. Words are irrelevant.
Mathematics speaks volumes in it's infinite combination of numbers.
When you were in school, did you have to explain 1 + 1 = 2?
Of course not.
It speaks for itself.

You have displayed exactly what I said you would, all text. Some round about where-you-going-with-this method of calculation, But no mathematical expression. (Hint, that means an equation)
Because you have no idea how to.
Who doesn't know math?

M V
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
08-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Anonymous = BS Flag

Only the Strong Survives
08-07-2012, 01:52 AM
08-07-2012, 08:18 AM
(08-07-2012 01:52 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  hate to break to ya but that would be you..nice try but you're gonna have to come up with some thing better than you're own words 'cause when I post my thread you'll be in a state of shock having to try and debunk every source I'll provide...in fcat you've already seen some of them before and I clearly remember you not even talking about those links! lol

you're so easy it will be fun exposing your pathetic Math skills once and for all,,,and what's best is that I won't even have to say one word as evidence so unlike you and the rest of clowns it won't opinion based facts.

And, once again, the very definition of mathematics is numbers in an equation. Hence;

yz=a+b

Proper math

Mathematics IS NOT a description in words.
As seen below:

(08-07-2012 01:52 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  ..... a big difference. 99.99% silver (.9999 fine) has total allowable impurities of 100 ppm of the same metals in the same ratios...[/size]
( that means for every 1 million parts there are only 100 parts impurities)

A problem may be described in text, but the solution MUST be expressed in an equation.
ANYONE who took 6th grade math knows this.
So, he can post all the links he wants. If you'll recall, I said that's what he'd do; post links to everywhere, across the whole web trying to describe the math. But, never will you see the ACTUAL MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION, the universal method of presentation, an equation.
He doesn't know how!
Do you need more proof?
Watch as he will next post hundreds of links with text descriptions, and not an equation among them.
If he knew how to express it mathematically, he would have already and said,
"Ha! See? I know how!"

See? He doesn't know how! LOL
Therefore, he doesn't know the first thing about math.
And, with that,
I rest my case.

Any who disagree, please, now is the time to speak up.
Use facts, please!

M V
08-07-2012, 10:58 AM
you don't need maths to own commercial property, ya know.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-07-2012, 11:33 AM
(08-07-2012 10:58 AM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  you don't need maths to own commercial property, ya know.
Hehe.
Yeah, but you do need a means of support.
I wonder how he describes "drug dealer" on his loan application?
Wholesale/retail middleman of the import industry ...
specializing in the procurement and product testing of exotic plant fibers?

HaHa!!
Remember, even Cheech and Chong quit smokin'. The reason? A noticed lack of cognitive function ... in other words, they eventually noticed smokin' prevented them from thinking straight.

Everyone should chew on that as you read CD's rambling responses.
The green plant matter is not so good for the grey matter (of the brain.)
Or as Hercule Poirot often describes as, "Zhe little grrey cellz, Mon Ami."
:()

M V
08-07-2012, 11:48 AM
wow...you're really are clueless MV

here's how we figure this out without even having do a whole lot of Math...I'm keeping it nice and simple for ya so you understand what's going on at all times.

since we know that ASE's have 1000 parts impurities per million parts
....and we know that CML's have 100 parts impurities per million parts.

can you calculate the difference Mark?????...I see the answer already but let's go a little deeper for ya.

you take ASE's 1000 impurities and then look at 100 parts impurities and you ask yourself what is the difference between these two?

" 10 X 100 impurities = 1000 impurities = ASE's silver or 1000 impurities /10 = 100 impurities"

...the answer is a Factor of 10...the CML's have 10 TIME LESS impurities than ASE's.

Dude if can't figure this simple Math problem after I've just laid it out for ya here then you'll have to wait 'till I post the entire thread devoted to the topic of purity,, don't worry as this time I'll add all the really good links just for you as I notice Math isn't your strong point.

don't worry you'll have it all figures when the thread is posted, I'm just gathering all the info right now so stay tuned... or watch my website for it first.
08-07-2012, 11:55 AM
we have been through that a zillion times now cd.. it's an infinite stupidity loop. math, verbal, math, verbal, etc. how about I combine the two:

Purity = 1
Impurity = 2
1 ≠ 2

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-07-2012, 01:25 PM
(08-07-2012 11:48 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  don't worry you'll have it all figures when the thread is posted, I'm just gathering all the info right now so stay tuned... or watch my website for it first.

I would sooner die a horrible, agonizing death than visit your website.
You have nothing to teach me, Constantly Dumbfounded.
There or here.

Gathering the info?
I was under the impression you had all this at the ready; memorized, indexed and filed.
Guess you misplaced it.
But, I know you can find that joint without even skipping a beat, huh?

Drug addict.

M V
08-07-2012, 01:27 PM
(08-07-2012 11:55 AM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  we have been through that a zillion times now cd.. it's an infinite stupidity loop. math, verbal, math, verbal, etc. how about I combine the two:

Purity = 1
Impurity = 2
1 ≠ 2

LOL
I can be the impure, shall I?
Such fun!

M V
08-07-2012, 02:41 PM
again nothing more than stupidity and avoiding the truth...the good thing is that everyone reading this thread as just figured out both of you know little about Math but are good at calling names and making fun of people....and again MV still hasn't gotten it and it now seems 12G is just as clueless....you boys will really appreciate all the work i'm putting into this thread it will really wake you both up and realize how ignorant you were about silver and how purity works.

I'll try to pull up some Gold references to 24K 22K 14K ect...it may help you better understand it 'cause right now you're both lost with this simple Math.

here it's even explained in another silver Forum:
Quote:Purity of silver from .999 to .9999
I have question regarding purity of silver. On another forum a guy was touting Maples over Eagles. He said .9999 is 10 times purer than .999 silver. Can you explain the math on this if it is true?

What math is there to explain? He is right to some degree

.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths)
.9 (tenths) 9 (hundreths) 9 (thousandths) 9 (millionths)

so 10x10 = 100 .99 is 10 times more pure than .9
100x10 = 1000 .999 is 10 times more pure than .999
1000 x 10 = 1000000 .9999 is 10 times more pure than .999
http://www.brotherjohnf.com/forum/Thread...99-to-9999

I'll get into it much deeper but just wanted to show you how others have this already figured out.