Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
08-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Anonymous admits to being cointelpro

jh4dc5s, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: Anonymous admits to being cointelpro
(08-05-2012 09:20 AM)jh4dc5s Wrote:  

you're kidding right? lol

you just called a bunch of information I researched on showing how shooter James Holmes was drugged....
Quote:Scopolamine is named after the plant genus Scopolia.[3] The name "hyoscine" is from the scientific name for henbane, Hyoscyamus niger.

It is among the secondary metabolites of plants from Solanaceae (nightshade) family of plants, such as henbane, jimson weed, Angel's Trumpets (Datura or Brugmansia), and corkwood (Duboisia)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

Scopolamine

COMMON & BRAND NAMES
Transderm-Scop; Scopace; Maldemar; Burundanga; Zombie Drug
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/scopolam...mine.shtml

Burundanga is a scary drug. According to news reports from Ecuador, the last thing a motorist could recall, after waking up minus his car and possessions, was being approached by two women; in Venezuela, a girl came round in hospital to find she had been abducted and sexually assaulted; in Colombia, customers of a street vendor were robbed after eating his spiked food. Each had been doped with burundanga, an extract of the brugmansia plant containing high levels of the psychoactive chemical scopolamine.

The scale of the problem in Latin America is not known, but a recent survey of emergency hospital admissions in Bogotá, Colombia, found that around 70 per cent of patients drugged with burundanga had also been robbed, and around three per cent sexually assaulted. "The most common symptoms are confusion and amnesia," ...

....says Juliana Gomez, a Colombian psychiatrist who treats victims of burundanga poisoning. "It makes victims disoriented and sedated so they can be easily robbed." Medical evidence verifies this, but news reports allude to another, more sinister, effect: that the drug removes free will, effectively turning victims into suggestible human puppets.

Although not fully understood by neuroscience, free will is seen as a highly complex neurological ability and one of the most cherished of human characteristics. Clearly, if a drug can eliminate this, it highlights a stark vulnerability at the core of our species.

Medical science has yet to establish if the drug affects our autonomy, but it is known that scopolamine affects memory and makes people more passive. Neuroscientist Renate Thienel, from the University of Newcastle in Australia, has studied its effects on problem-solving and memory tasks during brain scans. He notes that "scopolamine has a selective effect on memory, although other mental functions, such as planning and information manipulation, are unaffected".

This suggests victims remain cognitively nimble but unable to retain information.

The key seems to be that scopolamine blocks acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter essential to memory. Scans also reveal the drug affects the amygdala, a brain area controlling aggression and anxiety. This would explain scopolamine's pacifying effect.

Evidence also suggests victims tend to be confused and passive rather than unable to resist commands. Yet, until scopolamine's role in the chemistry of free will is fully explored, we can only speculate that the criminal underworld has unwittingly stumbled upon one of the greatest discoveries of 21st-century neuroscience.

MULTIMEDIA #
VBS TV : Colombian Devil's Breath - 9-part video on scopolamine in Colombia

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/scopolam...mine.shtml

..and you had the nerve to call all the other information other members and myself also posted showing the whole MSM story was False "Fake and Gay"???

and then I see you posted this piece of garbage???
...and you're calling our info Fake and Gay?
lol

umm...so on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the ultimate best all-time video, what would you rate the video you've just posted?

I'm giving it a 1...and I won't bother calling it names as it speaks for itself.."Lame"
08-05-2012, 02:22 PM
connectingdots IS A LIAR & conectingdots1 IS A LIAR & connectingdots2 IS A LIAR & connectingdots3 IS A LIAR
connectingdots IS A SCAM & conectingdots1 IS A SCAM & connectingdots2 IS A SCAM & connectingdots3 IS A SCAM
connectingdots IS A HOAXER & conectingdots1 IS A HOAXER & connectingdots2 IS A HOAXER & connectingdots3 IS A HOAXER
connectingdots IS A PHONY & conectingdots1 IS A PHONY & connectingdots2 IS A PHONY & connectingdots3 IS A PHONY
connectingdots IS DUMB & conectingdots1 IS DUMB & connectingdots2 IS DUMB & connectingdots3 IS DUMB

DO NOT LISTEN TO connectingdots

-----

now, google... do your best!

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-05-2012, 03:09 PM
I fact checked it 12g, and it turns out that lying isn't a crime unless you're under oath in court, after you've sworn on a bible that you may or may not believe in. I feel you, I wish some people could be banned, but then what are WE supporting? This gives me an idea though, since there is so much division here on what is real, what is hype, jesus this, satan that. Let's form a "coalition of the obligated" who's sole purpose here is to fact check people's bs and instantly substantiate their credibility. Hell, maybe the members of the coalition can talk Joe into giving us an extra little tag, like a title for you WoW people, that identifies us. We fact check your bs, we confer with each other on the bs, then we rub that bs back into the op's face and eventually, maybe people will just stop paying attention, and they (the bs'er) will either stop bs'ing or start doing things properly. Just a thought without having to go to the extremes of censorship, we could clean our own house up.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
08-05-2012, 04:52 PM
(08-05-2012 12:48 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  you're kidding right? lol

you just called a bunch of information I researched on showing how shooter James Holmes was drugged....

You researched?
The same information posted the day of the shooting on Infowars? That information?
That's not your original research, you phony.
Pulling bits and pieces from a variety of authors and articles, then pasting them on one page that you present as your research is not research. It borders on, and perhaps is, outright plagiarism.
Folks usually view those who plagiarize as being a fraud or phony, a cheat, yes even a con. In truth, plagiarism can be viewed as theft. Additionally, when they copy someone else's work, the plagiarizer also deprives that original author - who is arguably more qualified since it is that writer's words expressing the idea the thief has hijacked, of proper accreditations, and perhaps even income if they use their writing skills in the performance of their employment.
You're a phony, CD.
No amount of troll calling will change that.

I'm telling ya folks, it's feeling like this forum has become the polar opposite of what it was intended to be. The important news forum, into the promoters and phonies forum.
Anyone else wondering why we bother?
I am seriously reconsidering association with this place.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
08-05-2012, 05:05 PM
(08-05-2012 03:09 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I fact checked it 12g, and it turns out that lying isn't a crime unless you're under oath in court, after you've sworn on a bible that you may or may not believe in. I feel you, I wish some people could be banned, but then what are WE supporting? This gives me an idea though, since there is so much division here on what is real, what is hype, jesus this, satan that. Let's form a "coalition of the obligated" who's sole purpose here is to fact check people's bs and instantly substantiate their credibility. Hell, maybe the members of the coalition can talk Joe into giving us an extra little tag, like a title for you WoW people, that identifies us. We fact check your bs, we confer with each other on the bs, then we rub that bs back into the op's face and eventually, maybe people will just stop paying attention, and they (the bs'er) will either stop bs'ing or start doing things properly. Just a thought without having to go to the extremes of censorship, we could clean our own house up.
I agree with your proposal. It's brilliant. But, time consuming and probably won't garner the result you imagine.
They'll still lie. And present stuff claiming their own. It would never stop, or even slow down.
Maybe one or two would be embarrassed enough to leave on their own accord. Or, at least desist in their misleading posts. But, a new pseudo-journalist will take their place.

Sorry to sound so skeptical. But, I have learned that if we have issues with other posters here, if they lie about us, insult us, mislead readers - and carry on doing so, there will be no intervention. The suggested solution is; We're to ignore their posts.
I got that straight from the source, in a reply to a pm I sent regarding CD.

So, without recourse, should we just .... take it on the chin?

M V
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
08-05-2012, 05:17 PM
(08-05-2012 05:05 PM)Markvette Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 03:09 PM)13vocals Wrote:  I fact checked it 12g, and it turns out that lying isn't a crime unless you're under oath in court, after you've sworn on a bible that you may or may not believe in. I feel you, I wish some people could be banned, but then what are WE supporting? This gives me an idea though, since there is so much division here on what is real, what is hype, jesus this, satan that. Let's form a "coalition of the obligated" who's sole purpose here is to fact check people's bs and instantly substantiate their credibility. Hell, maybe the members of the coalition can talk Joe into giving us an extra little tag, like a title for you WoW people, that identifies us. We fact check your bs, we confer with each other on the bs, then we rub that bs back into the op's face and eventually, maybe people will just stop paying attention, and they (the bs'er) will either stop bs'ing or start doing things properly. Just a thought without having to go to the extremes of censorship, we could clean our own house up.
I agree with your proposal. It's brilliant. But, time consuming and probably won't garner the result you imagine.
They'll still lie. And present stuff claiming their own. It would never stop, or even slow down.
Maybe one or two would be embarrassed enough to leave on their own accord. Or, at least desist in their misleading posts. But, a new pseudo-journalist will take their place.

Sorry to sound so skeptical. But, I have learned that if we have issues with other posters here, if they lie about us, insult us, mislead readers - and carry on doing so, there will be no intervention. The suggested solution is; We're to ignore their posts.

I guess the main idea would be to identify those that are constantly full of the poo so people will just...stop reading what they say, hopefully encouraging them to stop, either way, it's not that hard to fact check, like the man said, google it, google magic, or use startpage like I do, they use google's engine but don't record your searches. Either way, I'd rather have tried and failed than let this place go to GLP without a fight.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
(08-05-2012 05:17 PM)13vocals Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 05:05 PM)Markvette Wrote:  

I guess the main idea would be to identify those that are constantly full of the poo so people will just...stop reading what they say, hopefully encouraging them to stop, either way, it's not that hard to fact check, like the man said, google it, google magic, or use startpage like I do, they use google's engine but don't record your searches. Either way, I'd rather have tried and failed than let this place go to GLP without a fight.

Could even go military with the labels, instead of Perpetual Student, etc. etc., Marvette would be "Major Bummer" CD would be "Captain Obvious"(because some of his BS is pretty out in the open) I dunno, I'm just willing to work on fixing the problem instead of wasting my time arguing, which ultimately IS the problem.

08-05-2012, 06:08 PM
(08-05-2012 05:38 PM)forestpath Wrote:  I purposely don't comment or fuel a bitch fire.

If your moved to make an intelligent and researched rebuttal then do it.

BINGO

that's the problem here, these Trolls don't do their research and when you show information from Multiple sources they still refuse to accept the FACTS, instead what we see is a constant flow of insults, twisting of Facts, name calling and many one-liner comments with little information or Facts...these Clowns operate on opinions and think just because there's five or six of them saying the same lie they seem to think the rest of us are gonna go along with it!
lol

yes,non-intelligent non-researched rebuttals seems to be the on-going trend with the Trolls here on this forum....anyhow I don't mind because their stupidity forces me to look even further into Facts while THEY continue spewing their BS comments and attacks.

you guys are a real joke...i can just imagine what those who aren't members here and are reading these threads must think of you Trolls posting all your non-sense comments...I'm sure most have already realized I talk the talk and walk the walk while you guys just talk.

good luck guys...you'll need it
Coin Flip

may as well get ready for my next video "Prediction of Mass Shooting Oak Creek,WI plus Zombie Drug Scopolamine"
08-05-2012, 06:40 PM
(08-05-2012 06:08 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  BINGO[/b][/size]

that's the problem here, these Trolls don't do their research and when you show information from Multiple sources they still refuse to accept the FACTS, instead what we see is a constant flow of insults, twisting of Facts, name calling and many one-liner comments with little information or Facts...these Clowns operate on opinions and think just because there's five or six of them saying the same lie they seem to think the rest of us are gonna go along with it!
lol
yes,non-intelligent non-researched rebuttals seems to be the on-going trend with the Trolls here on this forum....anyhow I don't mind because their stupidity forces me to look even further into Facts while THEY continue spewing their BS comments and attacks.
you guys are a real joke...i can just imagine what those who aren't members here and are reading these threads must think of you Trolls posting all your non-sense comments...I'm sure most have already realized I talk the talk and walk the walk while you guys just talk.
good luck guys...you'll need it
may as well get ready for my next video "Prediction of Mass Shooting Oak Creek,WI plus Zombie Drug Scopolamine"

Who, exactly, is 'us'? I see no one in your corner, save your imagined throngs of faithful followers.
You have no support, because no one will support a phony.
The facts are not in dispute, unless you claim you uncovered them. That I will argue is not the case. Stealing someone else's work and stating you have uncovered and assembled the facts is not journalism. It's plagiarism.
But, I guess that GED you got for a diploma hasn't taught you the difference between writing your own work and stealing someone else's.

M V
08-05-2012, 07:24 PM
oh oh somoeone is jealous of me! lol

sorry guy but while you weren't around for the last 4 years I've been busy debating vaccines causing Neouro-logical brain damage against Troll Doctors(MOD's) who run Rhiza Labs Flu Tracker Forum, I was in 2012Forums since early 2008 telling folks about the economic mess were in now and how 2012 was all about NWO & the collapse of the Global economies & Marshall law,..in 2009 I started making videos on Youtube regarding Gulf oil spill,NWO,Alternative Health cures, Vaccines, alternative energy,.. in June 2010 I was warning folks for the last time(since 2009) to buy silver as it would soon explode in price as it did 2 months later, and when Fukushima went off I started making videos almost every second day on the meltdown and how it would cross over the Pacific and eventually I traveled back and forth across Canada doing Radiation Rain monitoring and was able to find it several times & since arriving back to West coast I've been monitoring Radiation and keeping folks informed by way of Videos on Ytube....and what have you done?

NOTHING...nothing except try to convince people reading this forum I'm a phony, a fake,ect...do you realize how Bloody stupid you sound when you say those words???

Now stop and think for just ONE minute and try to understand WHY even if you continue with your non-stop BS sessions it won't change a dam thing!

MY reputation speaks for itself meanwhile you have NOTHING to speak of except your CONSTANT lies about me and what I've claimed or said... just because I don't straighten you out every time on your lies,don't think I don't notice how you clowns twist facts around on what I've said or done.

I just don't have time to tackle all the BS you guys spew out about me...I'm assuming that folks reading my post/comments will use their own heads/common sense and figure out who's the liar(s) and who's not!
Coin Flip
08-05-2012, 07:38 PM
CD.00000001. Are you John Smith? Is this your real name?

Connectingdots1
John Smith
10 Quadra Street
Victoria, British Columbia V8W 2L5
Canada
Phone: +1.8776552345
Fax..:
Email: johnsmith9876435@gmail.com
Last modified: 2012-07-20 01:07:18 GMT

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-se...gdots1.com

Quote:"NOTHING...nothing except try to convince people reading this forum I'm a phony, a fake,ect..."

"MY reputation speaks for itself meanwhile you have NOTHING to speak of except your CONSTANT lies about me and what I've claimed or said..."

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-05-2012, 08:14 PM
(08-05-2012 07:38 PM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  CD.00000001. Are you John Smith? Is this your real name?

Connectingdots1
John Smith
10 Quadra Street
Canada
Fax..:

Quote:"NOTHING...nothing except try to convince people reading this forum I'm a phony, a fake,ect..."

"MY reputation speaks for itself meanwhile you have NOTHING to speak of except your CONSTANT lies about me and what I've claimed or said..."

lol....man you're such a Troll it's sad...it's sad that you can't get off your arse and do proper research on the purity of silver, effects of raising silver margins and lately scopolamine or anything else for that matter, you spends hours Trolling my threads posting twisted half-truths...and all you can do is research who own's my Website..man you're sick and twisted!

it wouldn't change things even if my name was Henry ford or santa claus because it's all irrelevant on what we're talking about, had done proper research you would have gone to some 2012 forums and look to see if I existed or maybe go to Rhiza Labs Flu tracker forum and see if I ever had debates with Doctors over vaccines causing Neuro-logical brain damage...no, you didn't do any of that instead you fall back on intimidation of exposing my name in some lame ass attempt to scare me into..shutting up??

JPM STFU if you don't have anything smart to say, you, MV and 12G have to be biggest losers this forum has, and once you three amigos finally figure this out the forum will be much better off...'bcause in case you didn't notice a few other members have already expressed the fact that you 3 clowns spend way too much time attacking, name calling,ect other members rather than researching and posting information to Debunk. don't think JUST BECAUSE you Trolls post the ODD thread that everything is fine...members/people have memories Ding Dong!
08-05-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:11 PM by jh4dc5s.)
Connectingdots1 = Just another disinfo fag.
You punks are so easy to spot it's not even funny. Come bring your ***** over to my YT Channel if you have some balls brah.

Post Anything to take the heat off the Jews right, that's your goal?

jh4dc5s, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2012.
08-05-2012, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:42 PM by JPMsecretagent.)
It's a Simple Question cd.0000000001. Yes or N0?

Please...no need to spin the chipped bearing that occasionally turns inside your head.

A simple yes or no will do.

"CD.00000001. Are you John Smith? Is this your real name?"

Connectingdots1
John Smith
10 Quadra Street
Canada
Fax..:

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-05-2012, 11:30 PM
(08-05-2012 07:24 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  oh oh somoeone is jealous of me! lol

sorry guy but while you weren't around for the last 4 years I've been busy debating vaccines causing Neouro-logical brain damage against Troll Doctors(MOD's) who run Rhiza Labs Flu Tracker Forum, I was in 2012Forums since early 2008 telling folks about the economic mess were in now and how 2012 was all about NWO & the collapse of the Global economies & Marshall law,..in 2009 I started making videos on Youtube regarding Gulf oil spill,NWO,Alternative Health cures, Vaccines, alternative energy,.. in June 2010 I was warning folks for the last time(since 2009) to buy silver as it would soon explode in price as it did 2 months later, and when Fukushima went off I started making videos almost every second day on the meltdown and how it would cross over the Pacific and eventually I traveled back and forth across Canada doing Radiation Rain monitoring and was able to find it several times & since arriving back to West coast I've been monitoring Radiation and keeping folks informed by way of Videos on Ytube....and what have you done?

NOTHING...nothing except try to convince people reading this forum I'm a phony, a fake,ect...do you realize how Bloody stupid you sound when you say those words???

Now stop and think for just ONE minute and try to understand WHY even if you continue with your non-stop BS sessions it won't change a dam thing!

MY reputation speaks for itself meanwhile you have NOTHING to speak of except your CONSTANT lies about me and what I've claimed or said... just because I don't straighten you out every time on your lies,don't think I don't notice how you clowns twist facts around on what I've said or done.

I just don't have time to tackle all the BS you guys spew out about me...I'm assuming that folks reading my post/comments will use their own heads/common sense and figure out who's the liar(s) and who's not!

Hey! I thought my posts are blocked and you cannot read them. Hmmm. I guess you lie, Mr. I-claim-to-be-honest.
Your reputation? Haha. Yeah, A legend in your own mind, more like.
That the same sterling rep that got you kicked off every forum on the net? Including this one, which it is nearly impossible to get banned.
I've been on the internet since 1985, back when it was only newsgroups you downloaded from. They uploaded all kinds of texts; news stories, published papers from Universities and badly rendered schematics of improvement hacks for motherboards and other electronics. Yeah, I've been around that long. Before you ever heard the term internet, bubba.
Up until last year when I joined RN, I never heard of you. If you produced anything of significance, I'd have seen it. Looking at the dates and subjects you've listed, one thing comes to mind; The alternative news outlets like Infowars and Coast to Coast, and a certain Congressman from Texas, Dr Paul, were warning folks to buy gold and silver and about the present economic collapse, the police state, the killer vaccines ... all were on their radar way before you were active in them.
If you're saying you predicted these, then your predictions are predated by Alex Jones: 2003-today (Police state, economic collapse, water poisoning by the PTB, GMO's and rise in deaths due to vaccines)
And by Dr. Paul 2003-2005 in speeches and his telephone recorded updates (Rise in precious metals, Collapse of the housing market due to defaults in mortgage backed securities which would begin a depression that the Fed would try to fix by buying treasury bonds, borrowing would exceed 41% of every dollar spent by the Government, unemployment would rise to 1930's depression levels and wars would bankrupt us)

You're no guru. You're a copycat.
Nothing you have said here gives you credibility.
I rest my case, your honor.

M V
08-06-2012, 02:22 AM
(08-05-2012 08:14 PM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  ... in case you didn't notice a few other members have already expressed the fact that you 3 clowns spend way too much time attacking, name calling,ect other members rather than researching and posting information to Debunk.

One. One single member, ohoh7. She was pissed at the antagonistic exchange in a thread.
But, read what she even said:

(07-29-2012 11:06 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  I know CD is abusing it ...
(from her post found here)

All I've noticed is you claiming lots of invisible support from phantom members.
Guess what?
I think they know about you. Otherwise they'd have filled this thread with posts defending you.
Not seeing any of those posts here, are you?
You're a phony - baloney.
And I think it is the duty of those who see you for what you are, namely a delusional nobody with visions of grandeur, to expose you each and every time there is an opportunity.

M V
08-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Mr. Mark, you didn't put the rest of what I said in there now did you?

Mark you state that what CD posted is plagiarism. If what you stated is correct then wouldn't info wars be doing the same thing? Why not bash them the same way you are bashing CD? If they went and found the same info that CD found? Just seems to me that you have a vendetta against attacking CD. Yet its not plagiarism, why? Because he has links to the sites where the info is coming from. When its copied and no links back to the original info then its plagiarism. So don't start that, otherwise every single person here is guilty of plagiarism including yourself.

I am not taking sides with anyone at all at this forum. I also have to say that I believe that many feel the same way. But if you take a look its the same few folks constantly bickering in here. Truthfully I believe that we all are getting tired of it. Its like a bunch of politicians in here saying I am right, and the other one saying No, I am right. For crying out loud if we want to see that happen we will just put Obama and Romney in the same room and watch the battle happen. I believe that would be much more fun to watch and see. :)

There is a far worse threat going on now here in this forum. Personally I am keeping my mouth shut. But when I first came here I warned Jsnip they would be coming sooner or later and now they are here. From this moment forward I don't trust any one from here. Because I know how they work. I also have a strange feeling about these new attacks on people. It never happened before but this past month its like you guys are at each others throats. Makes me wonder if its starting already. If so, I am leaving before it gets bad. I have seen it destroy not only forums, but the relationships that people had. Watch your backs(Literally),, and don't trust anyone.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2012, 12:25 PM
(08-06-2012 10:19 AM)ohoh7 Wrote:  Mr. Mark, you didn't put the rest of what I said in there now did you?

Mark you state that what CD posted is plagiarism. If what you stated is correct then wouldn't info wars be doing the same thing? Why not bash them the same way you are bashing CD?

When its copied and no links back to the original info then its plagiarism. So don't start that, otherwise every single person here is guilty of plagiarism including yourself.

Thanks for dealing with twisted lie again, he's too small of person on this forum for me to even waste time with his constant twisting of facts and lying but I'm happy you called him out this time because now it gives other folks a chance to hear other members talk about these Trolls.
Also did you notice he twisted your own words, I looked back where you had said those words about me and turns out it was over me posting links back to my site.
Anyhow you and I and a few others know that the difference is that i post information with links to back up my claims. I've done this with every thread I've ever posted because unlike what these guys dont seem to understand that unless you have stories and/or facts to back your claim the it's nothing more than personal opinions,,and boy they sure do spew out a lot of that around here.

(08-06-2012 10:19 AM)ohoh7 Wrote:  I also have to say that I believe that many feel the same way.

i'm sure thereare many who feel the same way as I show friends the discussions in here at times regarding a certain topic and the First thing they almost always notice is all the Trolls on this forum attacking members, so I'm sure you're right saying we're not alone.

(08-06-2012 10:19 AM)ohoh7 Wrote:  There is a far worse threat going on now here in this forum. Personally I am keeping my mouth shut. But when I first came here I warned Jsnip they would be coming sooner or later and now they are here.

you got it!...it's called an information war,, the Trolls lie while Truthers keep on posting truthful information and Trolls keep trying to discredit them...it's been happening to me since 2008 when I first joined 2012Forums and started telling folks about the economic crash coming.

Members here,may even remember when Trolls were here trying to discredit me when i was posting Fukushima information on how it has reached the USA West coast. the SAME THING happened then, you may even remember MV re-joining the forum to start attack me in those Radiation threads...it wasn't 'till I showed them some Math on how it had increased in Topsoil by 10,000% that those idiots walked away.

You're right...there is something bigger going on here, it's called trying to discredit people bent on exposing Frauds, scams, NWO, Silver Manipulation ect ect ect
I just want to say ohoh7 that you can trust me, I've got loads friends who've been following me since 2008...got a track record that these Trolls wish they could blow apart with their attacks but they're TOO late,..I've been at it for too long now and anyone looking at their posts can easily see what's their reason for being here..and informing folks isn't one of them!

My way of dealing with them from here on in is too simply ignore them, I realize it will be hard once i post another thread again proving to these Trolls how Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins are 10 TIMES MORE PURE than American Silver Eagles and also sell for Cheaper!
I'll supply them with enough links to back up my claims that they'll have to repeat again as last time with their OWN opinions/claims as rebuttals, again since they can't find any evidence to dispute mine.
..except for MV who can't understand Math and will probably again like last time try to confuse the viewer but this time he'll totally fail as the information will be much too abundant to ignore.

You can still see JPMWannabe with his little cd000000.1 stupidity name calling thing but that will stop once he gets a load of silver section I'll devote to people like him that have a hard time in numbers (Math).
08-06-2012, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2012 12:37 PM by Markvette.)
(08-06-2012 10:19 AM)ohoh7 Wrote:  Mr. Mark, you didn't put the rest of what I said in there now did you?

Mark you state that what CD posted is plagiarism. If what you stated is correct then wouldn't info wars be doing the same thing? Why not bash them the same way you are bashing CD? If they went and found the same info that CD found? Just seems to me that you have a vendetta against attacking CD. Yet its not plagiarism, why? Because he has links to the sites where the info is coming from. When its copied and no links back to the original info then its plagiarism. So don't start that, otherwise every single person here is guilty of plagiarism including yourself.

I am not taking sides with anyone at all at this forum. I also have to say that I believe that many feel the same way. But if you take a look its the same few folks constantly bickering in here. Truthfully I believe that we all are getting tired of it. Its like a bunch of politicians in here saying I am right, and the other one saying No, I am right. For crying out loud if we want to see that happen we will just put Obama and Romney in the same room and watch the battle happen. I believe that would be much more fun to watch and see. :)

There is a far worse threat going on now here in this forum. Personally I am keeping my mouth shut. But when I first came here I warned Jsnip they would be coming sooner or later and now they are here. From this moment forward I don't trust any one from here. Because I know how they work. I also have a strange feeling about these new attacks on people. It never happened before but this past month its like you guys are at each others throats. Makes me wonder if its starting already. If so, I am leaving before it gets bad. I have seen it destroy not only forums, but the relationships that people had. Watch your backs(Literally),, and don't trust anyone.

Many times he does not post the links after the quotes. That makes it appear it is not 'borrowed' from someone else, but original material.
Infowars always asks permission to post from the source of the article. Despite what some folks think, they are a legitimate news group who follow the rules of journalistic integrity. Permission and accreditation are paramount. All of their reporters, except for Rob Dew and Alex, have a Bachelors in communications, or as with Paul Joseph Watson, he has a Masters in Political Science.
By his own admission, CD never asks, he takes and uses as he sees fit. When I asked if he gets permission, he scoffed and said, "What are you going to do about it, tell them about me? I don't care about trivial stuff like that."
Now, imagine you are a writer who puts out stories on the net.
You do all the hard work in research and writing the piece. And some guy picks a sentence from your work, then puts a sentence from someone else just under yours and posts it.
If you had any sense of worth, your worth, you wouldn't like that at all.
I used to be a newsprint reporter. We had rules and, yes, morals that we followed when printing an article.
CD thinks those are archaic guidelines and blatantly ignores them.

A vendetta. Interesting choice of words, considering I'm an Italian. We invented the word. We also invented the stiletto.
And, you would be wholly accurate. I have a strong contention, a vendetta against him.
Because when confronted with the above mentioned, even just as a common courtesy to the original writer, as well as inconsistencies in his conclusions, he never, ever admits he may, possibly but not certain, might be in the wrong, but he does brazenly, and predictably attack on a personal level, anyone who brings this lack of attention to detail to the forefront. If you do not see that, then you have not been paying attention.

Sometimes it is plagiarism, as I have indicated. I caught him a couple of times and said he didn't write that. He then he went back and added links. Saying that it didn't really matter, but since I made a stink ... and proceeded to bash me for doing so.
Didn't really matter. To him. Think hard on that.
All of the rest of his posts are an outright infringement of the writer's property. Yeah, Copyright. The music and film industry have made that a bad word, but the thought behind it is still valid. And by posting a detour link to his site, instead of a direct link, he adds insult to injury to the original work by that author. You may not care that he does this, but if you were the writer, you wouldn't want your work abused in such a manner. Again, being a writer, I know this. I'd hate it.
If someone took your tomato plants and planted them in their yard, essentially becoming their's, would you say it doesn't matter? All the work you did to get that plant to where it is, and they take it without permission, reaping the fruit.
An apt analogy.
He doesn't care if he takes without permission. That is too much work for him to do. Writing to the author, waiting for an answer, maybe agreeing with a required TOU (Terms Of Use).
Too much like a real job.
No, easier to take and print, a sentence here, and one there, put together to prove his conclusions, even though he rest of the text (that he omits, mind you) says the exact opposite, and to heck with who owns it. If you get the chance, go back to his silver thread on .9999 where he says it is an investment you can sell to the electronics industry when they come up short on silver. He links a blog. One sentence that says some folks think it's a good idea. Go to the link and the guy writes further that the concept is not practical or feasible.
That is how he cuts and pastes.
And if anyone puts him to the test, we're trolls! Automatically and without a pause, we get slammed for questioning his voracity.

To be perfectly clear - all of this nonsense I have spelled out ...
That is what you are defending.

M V