Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
All Activist are to be rounded up in 2012 after False flag event under New NDAA
12-26-2011, 12:47 AM
All Activist are to be rounded up in 2012 after False flag event under New NDAA
Start this video at 24:50 mark and listen to what this person says is coming in 2012...

then watch the video below.

PLEASE share!
Quote this message in a reply
12-26-2011, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2011 03:45 AM by maytagday.)
RE: All Activist are to be rounded up in 2012 after False flag event under New NDAA
International fame person maybe Ron Paul with his message of liberty and small governemnt. He is starting to raise in the american peoples election process far beyond where he was in 2008.

maytagday, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
Find all posts by this user
12-27-2011, 12:50 AM
RE: All Activist are to be rounded up in 2012 after False flag event under New NDAA
(12-26-2011 12:47 AM)connectingdots1 Wrote:  Start this video at 24:50 mark and listen to what this person says is coming in 2012...

then watch the video below.

PLEASE share!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, pull-eze, CD.
Yes, we know they've usurped the Constitution and we here in the US are more than just a little concerned about S 1867, the NDAA. In fact, I'm terrified. Because this is the very catalyst we've been warned that would precipitate the fall of the Republic.
I am moved to remind you, it is Our Republic. The Republic of the united States. There is no mention of the Great White North in our Declaration of Independence.
And, it will not be a graceful fall, more like an explosive plunge to the embattled end - because we will not go quietly, like sheep to the shearer.
And, we are also aware that within that bill there is language stating that they can, at will, snatch up and incarcerate anyone deemed to be an enemy terrorist ... never to be heard from again.

But, to hear you voice your fear ... in your video ... I mean, c'mon.
For you to presume that there is even a remote possibility that YOU would be in danger of being "disappeared" by the US army, without warning is, quite frankly, laughable.

Unless ...
You are not a US citizen, are you? Because, well ... Then, of course ... yeah - you should have a care.
But if your declared Nationality is Canadian, or any, other than US, Hmmm, well ...
Me thinks perhaps that last batch of green bud ya all scored has an inordinate amount of THC and ...
elevated your normal level of paranoia to new scary heights.
I'll tell ya, you really should post your next appearance for "Open Mic Night" at the local Comedy Club, because you are too frakking funny.
You think Because you talk about gold and silver and Fukushima you are a threat to the US Government? Enough to warrant a day trip across the Northern border to fetch you up and whisk you away?
Seriously?
Dude. Maybe, just maybe ... After they secure several million of us Second Amendment 'Activists' here in the US of A, who are a more immediate threat to them, to be sure. And, then, after several million more Americans who would be labeled political dissidents are corralled and locked away, And after they've rounded up the 'prominent' voices and faces of the active resistance who hail from The Great White North .... Then, maybe, contingent upon whether you are still somehow able to upload videos or get some threatening-to-the-PTB info out to the general public ..... Okay, then there is an extremely remote possibility they might turn a brief thought to you being next up on their list.
But, well before that last turn of events as described above, you'd already be hiding I would think, having seen the writing on the wall.

Sorry to say, CD.
But ...
The only person who thinks you are of any significant importance ...
Is you, and you alone.

Deal with it.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
12-27-2011, 05:20 AM
NDAA: It Started With The "Terrorists".... Next "Home Grown Extremeists" aka Political Speech

I'm sure we are all on a list somewhere.......it's just how far down the list will they get before people wake up.......that's the real question.

I don't have any doubt anymore about where this is going and what "they are trying to do.

I just wonder how much it will take and if the rest of the sheeple who are unaware will wake up when they hear or read about someone being "disappeared" for their views, when they hear of a neighborhood friend being "disappeared", when a family relative is "disappeared".......or when they themselves are taken after it's too late to do or say anything?

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-27-2011, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 10:36 AM by Markvette.)
(12-27-2011 05:20 AM)Ogre Wrote:  NDAA: It Started With The "Terrorists".... Next "Home Grown Extremeists" aka Political Speech

I'm sure we are all on a list somewhere.......it's just how far down the list will they get before people wake up.......that's the real question.

I don't have any doubt anymore about where this is going and what "they are trying to do.

I just wonder how much it will take and if the rest of the sheeple who are unaware will wake up when they hear or read about someone being "disappeared" for their views, when they hear of a neighborhood friend being "disappeared", when a family relative is "disappeared".......or when they themselves are taken after it's too late to do or say anything?

I agree with the lists. I’m sure anyone who ever said ‘boo’ about the Government is on one, somewhere. Even if just from a broad search data-mine.
Certainly most of us here on RN are ‘listed’, if I can use the term.
And, we both know they ARE going to do it. Turn the USA into a Police-State; with our very own President-King-Ruler-CEO-Banker-Type at the head.
And, again, right on - with your reference to that story relayed by pastor Martin Niemöller regarding his arrest in 1937 Nazi Germany … First they took the communists, he wasn’t one, so he said nothing. Then the trade unionists, again he said nothing, he wasn’t in the union. Then the Jews, he wasn’t Jewish and remained silent. Then we they came for him, no one was left to speak out for him.
People forget those true stories of our history, hence the reason it repeats.

This time, however, there is huge wrench in the works. Something they’ve been trying to address since the Constitution became the Law of the Land in the USA.
The right to bear arms. The shear number of Americans who are Second Amendment savvy, armed to the teeth with millions of guns, and willing to kill in order to retain that right (I say willing to kill, because it presupposes the possibility of dying for the cause without sounding passive)
It scares the bejesus out of them!
And, to the aware individual, the implementation of their solution is unfolding as we speak … Er, I mean write.
Wonder why the main battle brigade of the US Army, the Big Red One, was the first to be recalled from the Middle East and is now garrisoned on home ground? And, every State’s contingent of the National Guard are regrouping on their home base, at a minimum of platoon strength and increasing?
And why the NDAA was introduced and passed now, a decade after 9/11 when it would have made more sense (if you can call it sense) to be initiated?

It's all in time for the post holiday news to come;
We’re broke and the bankers want the rest of it.
The plan takes hold; Recession, repression, civil disobedience, Marshal Law.

Even more wrenches to FUBAR their plan:
In the past, the armed forces of the nations that tyranny sprang to power were never an all volunteer force, nor had they lived as free as we do today ... er, I mean as we did, until just recently.
Further to consider; the percent of the general public who are awake and aware has never been this high in the history of the world as we know it. That same percentage would be reflectively represented in the Military populous as well. (Who overwhelmingly donate to Ron Paul’s campaign above all others, I might add.)
Which means a large percentile of the officers and enlisted who will be assigned to carry out that order is going to balk on them, as their oath would demand.
But, not all will side with the people. Some will simply follow orders, because it’s all they know how to do.
I predict, then, upon the start of hostilities against the civilians; the battles will be large 'civil war' skirmishes between the ranks of the armed forces. One side, our side, aiding the 'renegade' military patriots - against the other side Aided by foreign troops brought over for that specific contingency.

Hope says: we, the free people of this land, fighting on our home court, will prevail.

Because if we do not, there is nothing left to live for.

M V
Sorry! There is no website I can refer you to for common sense.
That you'll have to develop on your own.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan
12-27-2011, 03:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2011 03:17 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
This may be interesting to some of you:
http://www.lawfareblog.com/2011/12/ndaa-...perplexed/

---

Also, because of all of the uproar caused by the NDAA, I wrote to Senator Bob Casey. We recently met at Occupy Philly. I was all: "hey, wtf?! Why the heck did you vote for this??" ... Then he was all:
Quote:Dear Mr. Twelve G:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about the detention provisions in the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012.  I appreciate hearing from you about this issue.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) authorizes policy and annual expenditures for the Department of Defense.  The House of Representatives and the Senate recently passed the final version of the 2012 NDAA with broad bipartisan support.  It is currently awaiting the President’s signature before it becomes law.

The Department of Defense is responsible for overseeing the United States Armed Forces and ensuring that our Nation is able to effectively respond to threats.  It is critical that Congress provides the Department of Defense with sufficient funding to protect American lives, defend our Nation and support our servicemembers and their families.  While our overseas military engagements continue, it is particularly important to provide the resources our servicemembers need to successfully conduct operations and ensure their own safety.    

As your United States Senator, I am committed to ensuring the safety and security of all Americans.  Since 2001, United States counterterrorism efforts have helped to ensure our national security.  Our brave servicemembers and intelligence personnel work tirelessly to protect our nation against the threat of terrorism.  However, it is essential that the executive branch operate with transparency and ensure that our counterterrorism efforts do not infringe on the civil liberties of American citizens.  We must not sacrifice our fundamental values and ideals in the face of this critical threat.

The custody and detention provisions in the NDAA are the result of thorough consideration and bipartisan agreement.  These provisions, including Sections 1021 and 1022, will allow the United States to deal effectively with the threat posed by al Qaeda, a terrorist group that has inflicted devastating harm on our Nation and continues to seek to attack our citizens, our allies, and our interests both here at home and around the world.  

Section 1021 of the NDAA does not expand the executive branch’s authority to detain suspected terrorists.  This section states explicitly that it is not intended to limit or expand the authority that Congress granted the President in the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF).  The definition of a “covered person” in this section is “a person who was a part of or substantially supported al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners.”  This is the position that has been adopted by the Obama Administration and upheld in U.S. courts since 2001.  In addition, it requires the executive branch to brief Congress regularly on the individuals and groups to whom this authority is being applied.  

It is important to note that Section 1021 does not create any “new” or “unprecedented” presidential power, nor does it create any “permanent” detention power.  The legislation explicitly states that Section 1021 shall not “affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.”  

Section 1022 of the NDAA requires that persons who are members of al Qaeda and have participated in planning or carrying out an attack against the United States or its allies be held in military custody.  However, the executive branch can exercise a waiver of this requirement if the President certifies to Congress that holding a particular suspect in civilian custody will better serve U.S. national security interests.  In addition, this provision applies only to non-US citizens and non-lawful resident aliens who are al Qaeda operatives and who plan or carry out attacks against the United States.  It explicitly does not apply to American citizens and those who reside here lawfully.  

Senator Dianne Feinstein of California proposed an amendment which would have limited the requirement of military custody in Section 1022 to suspected terrorists captured abroad.  This proposal was rejected in the Senate by a vote of 55 to 45.  I voted against this amendment because the waiver provision provides flexibility to the executive branch to determine whether a suspected al Qaeda operative captured on U.S. soil should be transferred to civilian custody.    

Senator Mark Udall of Colorado offered an amendment to remove the detention provisions in Section 1021 from the bill altogether.  This amendment would have essentially allowed the executive branch to continue to engage in existing detention practices without codification in law.  By codifying the detention practices already in use, Congress is exercising its critical responsibility to oversee and create a legal framework for executive branch action.  For this reason, I joined a majority of Senators in voting against this amendment.

Senator Feinstein also offered an amendment to explicitly prohibit the indefinite detention of American citizens.  I voted in favor of this amendment out of concern that authorizing the government to indefinitely detain U.S. citizens was at odds with fundamental American values. Unfortunately, this amendment was rejected by a vote of 55 to 45.  Finally, Senator Feinstein proposed an amendment to clarify that nothing in the bill “shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.”  I also voted for this measure, which passed the Senate by a vote of 99 to 1 and was included in the final version of the bill.

On December 15, 2011, Senator Feinstein introduced S. 2003, the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011.  This legislation would clarify that an authorization to use military force, a declaration of war or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.  S. 2003 would also require Congress to make a “clear statement” about the limitations on authority to detain U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents.  This legislation has been referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, of which I am not a member.  Please be assured that I will examine this legislation closely.    

Nothing in the NDAA authorizes the U.S. military to patrol our streets, detain ordinary Americans in their homes or conduct any law enforcement functions inside the United States.  Section 1022 says only that a specific group of persons, narrowly defined as those who are “a part of or substantially supported al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners” should be subject to military custody, unless the executive branch determines that civilian custody is more appropriate in a particular case.  The NDAA does not address when or where a person may be captured, and does not authorize the military to exercise unprecedented powers on U.S. soil.

In addition, the NDAA will not disrupt ongoing interrogations, intelligence gathering functions and surveillance activities, and it does not require military commissions in terrorist prosecutions.  The administration raised concerns that certain provisions would limit its ability to collect vital information and limit its prosecutorial options.  In response, the Senate Armed Services Committee clarified that no such limitations would be placed on the President’s authority.  

The NDAA absolutely does not authorize torture of detainees, irrespective of citizenship.  Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire proposed S. Amdt. 1068 to the NDAA to authorize certain enhanced interrogation techniques.  However, the U.S. Constitution prohibits “cruel and unusual punishments,” and we must not tolerate the use of torture under any circumstances.  I believe strongly that the United States has a moral obligation to uphold its commitments under the Geneva Convention regarding the treatment of prisoners.  We must, therefore, hold all executive branch officials accountable for alleged violations of these commitments.  I am pleased that S. Amdt. 1068 was not included the final version of the NDAA that passed the Senate.  Please be assured that I support efforts to prohibit the use of “enhanced interrogation” practices, and that no such practices have been endorsed in this bill.

The NDAA also does not change the fundamental, constitutional right of habeas corpus review.  The writ of habeas corpus is a legal doctrine that allows individuals to challenge their detention in a court of law.  The U.S. Constitution explicitly provides this right to American citizens, and the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld its applicability, even with respect to suspected terrorists.  Any American citizen or lawful permanent resident held in U.S. custody will have the right to habeas corpus review.  Similarly, the courts have established that persons detained under the Authorization of the Use of Military Force, including those held at Guantanamo Bay, have the right to such review.  Nothing in the NDAA undermines this critical right.  

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.  Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

If you have access to the Internet, I encourage you to visit my web site, http://casey.senate.gov.  I invite you to use this online office as a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office, or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,
Bob Casey
United States Senator

Not that either of these bits of info convince me to be completely comfortable with the NDAA or anything... I'm still kind of concerned. Why haven't we been watching this Act every year for clues to how the military will be spending money for the next 12 months? Why have I never even heard of the NDAA? Weird and concerning... A wake up call for sure.

----

If you're still pissed, here's the contact info for most of the elected officials involved with passing it. Most notably, Robert J. Portman - Ohio - advocated for the NDAA after receiving $272,000 from special interest groups >> http://pastebin.com/nSvjR2Ev

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
12-27-2011, 03:29 PM
Quote:
The NDAA also does not change the fundamental, constitutional right of habeas corpus review. The writ of habeas corpus is a legal doctrine that allows individuals to challenge their detention in a court of law. The U.S. Constitution explicitly provides this right to American citizens, and the U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly upheld its applicability, even with respect to suspected terrorists. Any American citizen or lawful permanent resident held in U.S. custody will have the right to habeas corpus review. Similarly, the courts have established that persons detained under the Authorization of the Use of Military Force, including those held at Guantanamo Bay, have the right to such review. Nothing in the NDAA undermines this critical right.

You better write him back and telling him he's a lying son of Bitch...NDAA was passed to surpass due process.not only will you not be able to fight for your Freedom in court but even once you're found not a suspect, they still have the right to detain you for an undetermined amount of time.

So essentially he sold a load of BS...and you swallowed/fell for it.
12-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Lay off the drugs.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
12-27-2011, 03:56 PM
oh,,,sorry to have disturbed your sense of security created by a political lying letter.

Maybe next time you could get a little more creative with your name calling,,,I heard that one many times before, so maybe try some thing new next time.

here, educate yourself a bit while you're here trying to debunk my threads. lol

and here again is your WAKE UP CALL

12-27-2011, 03:58 PM
It's not the weed I'm worried about... I suspect you for a coker or a piller...

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
12-27-2011, 04:13 PM
(12-27-2011 03:58 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  It's not the weed I'm worried about... I suspect you for a coker or a piller...

ROLMAO!

Dude that was so funny...I'm not sure how you can possibly come up with such non-sense but boy you sure do have a great imagination.

Anyways..I don't do coke or do pills...in fact..two months ago when I broke my neck , my doctor pushed Oxycodones on me for Free even tho I had made her put in my File years ago to never give me addictive Pharma drugs/pills.

I took her free pills and thru them all in the garbage and I've been using Indica Marijuana to help deal with my broken neck pains....so I just figured it's the reason you were telling to lay off the drugs! lol
12-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Exclamation Reality Check

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim Comiskey Update- December 5th 2012 silversurfer 10 8,342 03-11-2017 10:44 AM
Last Post: silver surfer
  An Earth-shattering event is at the door! Oxnard 4 3,380 08-09-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: 2D4
  Ayn Rand - Prophecy of Atlas Shrugged (2012) JPMsecretagent 13 8,622 07-04-2016 11:10 PM
Last Post: 2D4
  2012 - A Rothschild Speaks - Prediction Of "1" Currency & Climate Change Thinker 0 2,605 05-20-2016 01:28 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  2012 - Appeals court shut down case against electronic voting - fraud rolls on. Thinker 2 2,183 04-24-2016 04:55 PM
  Flashback 2012 - Lindsey Williams Predictions for 2013 - 2016 - Time to Wake Up! Thinker 0 1,891 04-17-2016 10:58 PM
  People tortured to obtain false information to go to war on a lie in Iraq Thinker 2 2,522 03-30-2016 02:33 PM
  False Flag? No Notice Washington DC is shutting down the entire subway system Thinker 1 2,136 03-16-2016 01:41 AM
  21 shot over 20 hours in Chicago - False Flag Gun Control? Thinker 1 2,236 03-16-2016 01:38 AM
  French Journalist Arrested for Exposing Israeli Connection to Paris False Flag* Thinker 3 2,566 03-12-2016 06:52 AM
  Former CIA Opreative Exposes Planned False Flags - Says Americans To Dumb To See Them Thinker 3 2,557 02-05-2016 07:38 PM
  Western State Sponsored Terrorism: False Flags Spreading Islamophobia Thinker 2 2,298 12-26-2015 01:22 AM
  False Flag Media? - Homeland Security Confirms Terrorists Attempting to Enter U.S. Thinker 0 1,812 12-12-2015 11:53 PM
Exclamation Are TPTB Planning A Nuclear False Flag In Chicago? TruthNow88 0 2,021 12-04-2015 01:13 PM
Last Post: TruthNow88
  2012 One Congressman Tells the Truth About Syria Thinker 1 2,524 11-18-2015 04:54 PM
Last Post: a07216
  China Liucheng county and Liuzhou city explosions probably false flag operation Arctic 1 2,177 10-03-2015 02:28 PM
  Historic raising of Palestinian flag at United Nations Arctic 0 1,601 10-01-2015 12:29 AM
Last Post: Arctic
Exclamation SEPT. 24th 2015 - BIGGEST EVENT IN HISTORY? ASTEROID!? Minister 500 Day Warning! AdamAntium 9 8,425 09-28-2015 06:49 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  The Mandela Effect: could this be the "Event" of 9/2015 Sempi 0 1,878 09-27-2015 10:59 PM
Last Post: Sempi
  Anonymous - *False Flag WATCH* September 2015 Thinker 2 2,572 09-22-2015 12:11 PM