Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
'Alien In My Backyard:' UFO Community Believes, Science Starting to Listen!!!
01-17-2019, 01:24 PM
Anonymous. Update January 18, 2019. Your DNA is Weaponized!!!
Waking up to the vibrations that make the moment, and you control it all!

Honolulu, HI– The publisher of The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of LOVE is reporting brisk sales of the book and related products in Japan following Tuttle-Mori Agency’ s publication of the Japanese translation retitled, The Frequency that Killed John Lennon & Bob Marley.

The book, by award-winning humanitarian author, Dr. Leonard Horowitz, addresses Lennon’s persecution by American intelligence agencies opposed to world peace to sustain war commerce.

The text proposes a plan to prompt peace on earth by retuning music to play in the frequency used by military technicians to tune sophisticated instruments, that is, 528Hz, used by Lennon to record the peace protest classic Imagine, among the most popular recordings of all time.
https://www.realistnews.net/Thread-gulf-...Bob+Marley

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2019, 11:41 AM
Anonymous January 23, 2019: POTUS in ContRol/Knows Everything! Executive Orders!!!
The "CHECKMATE'S" are beginning to roll out, and there are those who still don't want to concede. Trying to look back on where the wrong move was made, and how did it get to this??? A game where one side was so sure of their players, they starting taking to many days off and letting their guard down in-between moves.

Look what happened!!!

No on could believe it!!!

To late now...the nets are closing in and the "SWAMP" is getting empty!!!

Trump Tweets reveal a HUGE secret

The world doesn't need mainstream "FAKE" media anymore!!! They've got the 45th POTUS Donald J. Trump, tweeting "TRUTH" 24/7 and no one can stop him!!! Want "TRUTH" tune into the "House of Trump," best show in the world!!!

Yes, this audio is over an hour…that’s because Thomas had so much to say about Mueller’s predicament that we just kept the audio going. In the beginning he and Betsy talk about Trump tweets of January 20, 2019…but one thing leads to another and then it all leads to Felix Sater. Read the tweets here and learn more:

01-22-2019, 05:51 PM
Obama, Bush, Clinton Under House Arrest! All Comms Cut!
Comment by Tom Hasting

Trump has done everything he said he would do so I believe this promise of putting Hillary in jail is just another promise he kept. I worry for the presidents life and not trusting Pence one bit. All we can do is pray and support this great man of God. I never thought I'd ever see a president like Trump. I'm also following Q believing JFK Jr still lives. It makes perfect sense. We are about to see a wonderful show the nation as ever scene. Continue to pray for this President.
WWG1WGA2MAGA & WORLD!

01-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Emery Smith What I Have Seen Would Change the World As We Know It - Trump Knows!!!
Emery will expand on his experiences underground in one of the worlds best kept secrets. Furthermore, Emery have extensive experience with advanced technology (E.g. Anti-Aging technologies, Trans dimensional technologies, Biological Consciousness Assisted technology, etc.) and Extra Terrestrial Biological Analysis, working with otherworldly creatures, ranging from samples to full-size beings.

They are trying to perfect portal technology by not using earth grid points. So they are trying to do it electronically. He was part of a program on a team, Smith was a medic that went through these portals to different civilizations, possibly different planets to collect just very small samples of plants and minerals and dirt.

Ageing because of radiation...what don't you know??? When will "Disclosure" reach the American people??? When they support Donald J. Trump 100% and transparency! Who wants to keep the information that Emery Smith is sharing, and documents if declassified validate??? Support the POTUS, so that the "TRUTH" could be told!!!

The world is more than one living on Earth can imagine. Above and below...which way will history go??? What do you really know??? When will the people open their minds and let them grow again???

02-22-2019, 09:09 AM
THE MOST IMPORTANT YEARS OF YOUR LIFE ARE HAPPENING NOW!!!- NEXT??? -
My advice to the one who made it this far and chose not to listen to message for you, you will see it again. The second time you see this message, and you didn't see it, your spirit guide is speaking for you to hear it. If you heard the message and not acted upon it, its a message to you that you have not put in motion what you've been given. If you see this message a third time...ITS URGENT!!!

More than likely it may be to late and someone you love may be sick!!!

"TRUTH" is "FREEDOM!!!"

03-01-2019, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2019 07:38 PM by Thinker.)
KEYSTONE STATE MEDIA LIE/PEOPLE TRUTH ON UFO'S LIGHTING UP THE SKY!!!
First and foremost, I give thanks to the "Creator" for carrying me when I refused to walk, so there was only one set of footprints in the sand. I give thanks for not knowing the ugliness of racism until the age of 17. I give thanks for the universe allowing me to see the diversity of races from those most have yet to see. For all who come to planet Earth in peach & harmony, welcome and for those who seek something else, leave!

WE ARE BEGINNING TO HEAL AND DON'T NEED NO S**T, ANYWAY THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WILL BE WATCHING!!!

Why don't humans know about other species that live, eat, and work around them? Because they can't be civil to their own species, how would they treat another. Humans stopped wanting to thinking and doing, so now most have devices that think for them more than their own brains. A doctor from China who was proud to say that the GPS had been getting the car to work and back for 15 years. Same route and can't turn it off???

HOW DUMBED DOWN ARE YOU FROM YOUR PHONE???

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD, THAT ISN'T ON MAINSTREAM "FAKE" MEDIA??? SO MUCH IN THE SKY, I HAD TO GO TO ECETI RANCH, THEN FOUND OUT THAT PITTSBURGH HAS EVEN MORE!!!

Humans spend most of their time killing animals, so would they kill a man or woman who was green or purple with pointed ears???

In the Keystone state, where there are many species of man/woman, visitors came and they were not here to harm, but there was fear from those who lived where they came. The most beautiful brilliant dark/golden lights in the sky. The shapes were like that of the star of David and there were four in the sky, and many on the ground that seemed to be hiding. While news reports made up stories, and those who saw from the ground were lied to, no more has been spoken about the arrival.

Because of the Secret Space Force I, that the 45th POTUS wasn't briefed on, when he announced to the public about a Secret Space Force, it already existed. Why would the Director of the CIA not tell a sitting POTUS about US space projects???

THEY NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD WIN, OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH!!! "THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE WAS A "CREATOR" OF ALL THINGS, WHO HAS WATCHED IT ALL!!!

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN ISN'T, AND THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST AS EVERYONE KNOWS, THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY...REPENT TODAY!!!

HERE COMES THE TRUTH...FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

THE PEOPLE ARE THE NEWS, BECAUSE MAINSTREAM LIES!!! HOW CAN DISCLOSURE HAPPEN, WHEN THE MEDIA CAN'T EVEN TELL THE TRUTH!!!

WAR OF THE WORLDS, GOOD VS EVIL...LOOK UP!!! WATCH THE LIGHT SHOW!!!

03-15-2019, 01:45 PM
No-Touch Microwave Torture by Electronic Harassment—New Socio-Criminal Problem
Still living under with those who have committed crime so long, they don't know anything else. If they stop, then Trump gets them, but if they keep going...ITS GOING TO BE A WHOLE LOT WORSE WHEN THE SWAMP HUNTERS COME!!!

The only people who don't want to disclose the "TRUTH," are people with something to hide!!!

The basements full of lights changing the frequencies, and look at the outside lights!!!

HOW MANY HAVE THE SWAMP HUNTERS DOCUMENTED???

To spend my day watching crimes against humanity and children!!! Waiting for social services, but they won't be coming. Just like senior services, no attention wanted near or around the forest behind the Lowe's store in Gibsonia , Pa

THROUGH THE WALL ENFORCEMENT BEING USED AND DOCUMENTED!!!

THANKS NEIGHBOR THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING YOU, SMILE!!!

HOW CAN YOU DISPLAY ARMY...THEY AREN'T COWARDS WHO ATTACK INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!
THE POWER PACK ON THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE GAVE YOU AWAY YEARS AGO...EVERYONE HAS BEEN WATCHING ALL THAT IS DONE IN TO THE HOUSE WHERE THERE IS THE ONLY SON!!!

OUR "CREATOR" SEES ALL YOU DO, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME...I WILL PRAY FOR YOU!!!

REAL MILITARY COMING SOON!!!

03-20-2019, 03:20 PM
'Alien In My Backyard:' UFO Community Believes, Science Starting to Listen!!!
ORLANDO, Fla. (Tribune News Service) — Trish Bishop said he appeared as if a hologram at first — then solid — suddenly at the edge of the forest behind her home in Kissimmee. It was a Thursday in March 2013, the glow of the afternoon tucking in for the day behind the trees. She said he stood tall, at least 6-foot-3, perhaps 220 pounds and certainly muscular, wearing a formfitting tan colored uniform, boots and gloves.

Paralyzed with fear, she said she watched as what she believed to be an alien appeared to climb invisible steps, stopping often to snatch glances at her from where she sat on her back porch, fumbling with her phone to appear as though she couldn’t see him.

When he was about 10 feet off the ground, he turned his back to her and pulled himself up — “into a UFO?” she thought — and was gone.

Bishop sat stunned. “I’ve got a freaking alien in my backyard,” she thought.

It would be four years

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/alien-in...n-1.573349

Strange Things Going on in Our Universe David Wilcock and Corey Goode Disclosure

You will hear David Wilcock take about the history of extra-terrestrial life in our solar system with Corey Goode and what they discovered when they ventured out to the Moon and Mars to build the earliest settlements. David mentions there is a group that is out there in our solar system, right now, which is colonizing space. And this group is run by people on Earth.

This group has already done what seems impossible, like in movies such as Star Trek and Star Wars. Portal travel, faster than light travel, is all possible and a well-established reality, that has been kept hidden. David says during the crash at Roswell New Mexico in 1947 the government grabbed technology and reverse engineered it, but kept it secret so it can be exploited by this hidden group. But one person broke through the ranks and is spilling the beans, as an insider and whistleblower, that’s Corey.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Science Has Discovered How To Reverse The Age Of DNA By 20 Years AdamAntium 0 1,828 06-30-2016 10:11 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  Get you Gold and Silver. I keep on telling but few listen. NickNick 8 4,513 04-19-2016 09:17 PM
Last Post: NickNick
  Climate Change Deniers May Have To Be JAILED, Says Bill Nye ‘The Science Guy’ Thinker 0 1,671 04-16-2016 10:21 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Police Confiscate Guns from Concealed Permit Holder Who Believes in Bigfoot, UFOs Arctic 0 1,338 03-09-2016 02:27 PM
Last Post: Arctic
  Breaking Alien Message deciphdered freshdopamine 10 10,049 02-26-2016 11:25 AM
Last Post: adamanon
  350,000 Soldiers - 20 Nations - Largest NWO Military Exercise Starting - Next War? Thinker 8 3,503 02-26-2016 10:05 AM
  DHS Offering Employers Cash If They Hire Alien College Grads Over Citizens Arctic 3 2,583 10-28-2015 06:04 PM
Star MARS: NASA to Announce "Major Science Finding" on Monday !! AdamAntium 5 3,591 09-29-2015 01:09 PM
Last Post: italianlad69
Information Smartphones Listen To Everything You Say AdamAntium 0 1,791 09-11-2015 10:56 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  EPA Quietly Finalizes Rule To Gain Control Of Backyard Ponds, Ditches & Streams Thinker 0 2,653 05-27-2015 11:16 PM
  #2 - Why Is Bird Flu Hitting Millions of CAFO Birds but Sparing Backyard Flocks? Thinker 1 2,217 05-24-2015 06:35 PM
  National Guard claims marching through streets of U.S. cities is 'community outreach' Thinker 0 1,340 05-03-2015 05:58 AM
  Confirmed: Lobbyists Calling the Shots for SB277; Community Outpour Ignored Thinker 0 1,019 04-22-2015 11:45 AM
  Haitian Community Protest Hillary in Brooklyn "Where's the earthquake money?" Thinker 2 2,144 04-18-2015 01:47 AM
Exclamation Mysterious Radio Signals From Space; Mathematical Pattern; Alien Source Possible AdamAntium 2 3,282 04-08-2015 05:03 PM
  Obama DACA, program the new national ID starting with illegal immigrants? Thinker 0 1,186 04-04-2015 07:51 PM
  McCain Suggests Israel "Go Rogue," Blow Up Iran Negotiations By Starting War Thinker 4 1,997 03-31-2015 12:58 PM
  $1 Billion TSA Behavioral Screening Program Slammed as Ineffective “Junk Science” Thinker 1 1,513 03-28-2015 05:27 PM
  Ted Cruz says he doesn’t believe in climate change because he ‘follows the science’ Thinker 3 3,664 03-26-2015 01:19 AM
  GMO science fraud shattered by stunning investigative book worthy of Nobel Prize silversurfer 0 1,228 03-07-2015 10:16 AM
Last Post: silversurfer