Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
#343 Posts To His Own Thread/Diary - Who wants to be at the top of Realistnews?
08-26-2015, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 10:21 PM by Thinker.)
Was it metcher...aka...lakeshorez who complained about how many of my (Thinker) reply's were to myself? He forgot to mention that there was someone above me - a07216. Where are all those members who complained about the amount of posts I put up?

Who wants to be at the top of Realist News and not thinking much about any other news?

Who posts on their own thread/diary 3+ times a day?

Why have Realist News numbers dropped under 30 guests at any given time?

Total Posts: 402 - Sovereign Debt... Big Bang or Mad Max? Why Baby Boomers May Never Retire and the majority to the one who put up the thread. - Loving my own daily diary blog and keeping it on top.

User # Posts
a07216 343
JPMsecretagent 16
abacus30 13
Thinker 11
lakeshorez 7
HG Spacetime 5
Fiat Facade 5
jkmvncnm990 1
People4People 1

Flashback to those who came daily to complain - where are they now?

The people who have cared about sharing real news have shown who they are and the complainers who spent days putting me down are no where to be found. The links below brought change and exposed those who really want to share what is going on in the world and those who don't want people to know. Guess the only time you will see a shill is when there is something to bitch about.

"Thinker" has replied to her own threads OVER 150 TIMES just in the last 5 pages.
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-thinke...ht=Thinker

Outing "Thinker" has generated more comments than "Thinker's" last 100 posts combined
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-outing...ht=Thinker

Thread Filters... please help.
http://www.realistnews.net/Thread-thread...ht=Thinker

Thinker, proud member of Realist News since Nov 2013.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2015 08:48 AM by silversurfer.)
Love and Truth . Balanced Flow. Keep up the love/truth><>< flow/fight because"the battle of the heart isn't easily won, but it can be won/one"
11-22-2015, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2015 03:31 PM by HG Spacetime.)
I'm really no longer part of this simulation but I agree with you and understand where your coming from, had my own issues here with ignorant greed driven retired banker US gov. FED IMF supporter JPMsecretagent appears SpaceTime aging has done it's thing on his dumb ass, unfolding SpaceTime gets all those ignorant Banker ass holes in time. Poor insecure money changers are blinded by greed spend all their time chasing paper money making them unable to comprehend and or understand the SpaceTime simulation Universe they are living in, one thing their money can not buy is more time, the corrupt George Soros and Jamie Dimon of this world are good as dead, bankers lived such useless greedy life, no SpaceTime identity even consider restoring them into a new timeline.
11-27-2015, 07:39 AM
RE: #343 Posts To His Own Thread/Diary - Who wants to be at the top of Realistnews?
(08-26-2015 08:27 PM)Thinker Wrote:  Was it metcher...aka...lakeshorez

Hi Thinker,

Without any reasons, facts, or proof, you state that I have a double identity on this forum.

Let me assure you, I do not.

But go ahead and make your case, I would love to know how you came to the conclusion that I am 'lakeshorez'. Infact, we could skype about it, face to face. Then we can post the conversation here on your thread.

I have no need to invoke another screen name or persona here, or anywhere else for that matter; as I am more than comfortable to voice ALL my opinions as 'mcetcher'.

Not only that, but as such, I am also fiercely anti-anonymity, having published on this site my face, phone #, and address. I have nothing to hide, and view those who hide faceless behind avatars as spineless cowards.

The fact is that I was living in my off-grid cabin from July-Nov without internet access, or even cell reception. I posted here last week for the first time since July.

You can call me names, call me an a$$hole, I could care less...

But don't make up stories. You are spreading lies.

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I LOVE TO READ MY OWN POSTS. I'm COOL UCOMusic 24 16,313 11-10-2011 09:31 AM
Last Post: joyee
  Must all posts turn into a pissing contest? Really? showmeasign 10 8,067 10-16-2011 08:32 AM
Last Post: RAASLA
  Stick to the Subject of the Thread RAASLA 3 6,220 10-16-2011 03:47 AM
Last Post: redexe