Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
March 2012 World Protests As Our Minds Move To A New Level Of Consciousness
04-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Star March 2012 World Protests As Our Minds Move To A New Level Of Consciousness
The Awakening Is Happening!!!!

Mar 31, 2012

Point Break: 'Spain Last Nail In Euro-coffin'

Eurozone finance ministers have agreed to boost the EU's rescue fund to 800 billion euros, to help countries like Spain recover from their crippling debt woes. Spain's financial crisis has prompted the government to announce its biggest austerity measures in over three decades.

The country's vowed to cut 27 billion euros from its budget this year. It comes after tens of thousands of protesters hit the streets on Thursday, to fight against labor reforms.

March 27, 2012

Southall Sikh Protest

Mar 23, 2012

Occupy Oakland 2012 Gets Violent As Police Threaten To Shoot Citizens At Protest

Mar 18, 2012

West Germany

Up to 25,000 people gathered in Bochum in West Germany to protest against an award meant to be given to Turkish prime minister Recep Tayipp Erdogan. T

he demonstration was organized by Germany's Alevi community, who claimed Erdogan's canceled trip was a victory.

However, Erdogan officially did not visit Germany because of the Turkish helicopter crash in Afghanistan on Saturday.

One demonstrator described her feelings: "Here in Germany we are foreigners, we are foreigners in our own country. We do not know where to go as Kurds and as Alevites," she said.

March 18, 2012

Turkey : Turkish police fight Kurdish protesters, one dead‎

Mar 15, 2012

Chile : Chilean Student Protest

Students protesting in front of universidad catolica casa central and police using
unnecessary force to tear gas everyone. The fumes burned everyone's eyes.

March 13th, 2012

Canada : Mile Long Crowd - Montreal Student Anti-Tuition Hike Protest

A large crowd of students convened at Square Victoria and proceeded to protest, terminating at McTavish and Sherbrooke. Eventually, some McGill University students in the crowd broke off and continued to the subsquent McGill Arts Undergraduate Society's General Assembly which included a motion for an indefinite students' "strike".

The General Assembly adjourned with the motion to strike not passed at: 495 for, 609 against, and 16 abstentions.

Mar 12, 2012

3-day Cork Anti-Scientology (CCHR) Protest,

3-day protest against the Scientology front group "Citizens Commission on Human Rights" (CCHR) at the 'Mind Body Spirit' festival in Cork City Hall. Watch as the dwindling Scientologists meet with reality in the form of Anons and ex-Scientologists.

Mar 10, 2012

Rally to Reclaim Wisconsin

On Saturday March 10, 62,000 Wisconsinites returned to the Capitol to mark the one year anniversary of the passage of Gov. Walker's union-busting bill.

Mar 10, 2012

'Free Tibet' protest, London,

Mar 9, 2012

Ports of Auckland Workers Union Rally

Ports of Auckland workers from the Maritime Union of New Zealand, along with many other unions and labor organizations, marched in protest against the forced casualisation of the workforce at the port.

March 1, 2012.

Defend Education NYC March

Students, teachers, parents, workers unite to protest cuts in education spending, and rising student debt. Beginning with a rally at the NYC Department of Education at Tweed Courthouse 52 chambers st, protesters marched over the Brooklyn Bridge to Downtown Brooklyn for several actions and mic checks, and eventually to Fort Greene Park for a rally.

Later all gathered in front of Brooklyn Tech HS to meet up with a community group from Southside Williamsburg Brooklyn who came to give a press conference and to boycott a NYC DOE Panel for Educational Policy (PEP) meeting being held at the school.

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: March 2012 World Protests As Our Minds Move To A New Level Of Consciousness
All these peaceful protests taking place, yet nothing ever changes.

You want change?... Give each one of those protesters a full auto AK-47 with 500 rounds each and you will have change... I guarantee it.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-01-2012, 03:41 PM
(04-01-2012 11:46 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  All these peaceful protests taking place, yet nothing ever changes.

You want change?... Give each one of those protesters a full auto AK-47 with 500 rounds each and you will have change... I guarantee it.

Easy cowboy. That kind of talk will get you a first class ticket to FEMA camp or Gitmo. They are watching and just looking for the excuse.

Ron Paul 2012

/dev/null
04-01-2012, 06:09 PM
(04-01-2012 03:41 PM)joerobo Wrote:  
(04-01-2012 11:46 AM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  All these peaceful protests taking place, yet nothing ever changes.

Easy cowboy. That kind of talk will get you a first class ticket to FEMA camp or Gitmo. They are watching and just looking for the excuse.

Ron Paul 2012
Maybe you didn't read this part...

All these peaceful protests taking place, yet nothing ever changes.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-01-2012, 06:23 PM
First of all, not only would that make things much worse, but more people would be dead and thugs would be worse, quicker. Second, and more importantly, Joe, what kind of people do you allow to moderate this forum? Is this a peaceful medium of idea exchange? I don't feel comfortable knowing that person is on the management side of this site.
04-01-2012, 06:31 PM
I agree with Fiat. Violence does solve problems. Made me think of this movie.

Matter is nothing else than the final stages of thought manifest, with energy someplace in between.
04-01-2012, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 06:49 PM by Fiat Facade.)
(04-01-2012 06:23 PM)Steven1221 Wrote:  First of all, not only would that make things much worse, but more people would be dead and thugs would be worse, quicker. Second, and more importantly, Joe, what kind of people do you allow to moderate this forum? Is this a peaceful medium of idea exchange? I don't feel comfortable knowing that person is on the management side of this site.

Since when does my opinions/comments have anything to do with how I moderate this forum? Not everyone here is going to agree about everything.

If someone thinks you can change the world with peaceful protests, singing songs while carrying a sign... great. I wish them luck.

04-01-2012, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 06:48 PM by Fiat Facade.)

Ron Paul 2012

Our Founding Fathers would disagree with you.

The American revolution was very violent and it did change things for the better.

Peaceful protests do not solve anything. Need proof?... just look at history.

04-01-2012, 07:27 PM
(04-01-2012 06:48 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  

Ron Paul 2012

Our Founding Fathers would disagree with you.

The American revolution was very violent and it did change things for the better.

Peaceful protests do not solve anything. Need proof?... just look at history.

I didn't say you were incorrect. I was merely pointing out that saying it out loud in the 21st century Amerikan Gulag is likely to land your ass in a "re-education camp". I'm sure all entries to this site and all others like it run through NSA profiling machines and too many flags are likely to draw unwanted attention from DHS.

Ron Paul 2012

/dev/null
04-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Right. So our "founding fathers" (who just happened to be made of the same moral fabric as those they were fighting) used violence and "changed things", is that right? That was some solid long lasting change I guess. Throughout those couple hundred years, all the social strife and unethical top down leadership. Really "changed things".

And the difference between a moderator espousing a viewpoint such as yours previously expressed in this thread, and a random member expressing the same sentiment, is that it risks (moreso than when a member speaks the same) brandishing the entire community as violent extremists due to the moderators relation to the owners of the site. Moderators are there to ensure members comply with rules, not provide opinions, in my opinion.
04-01-2012, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2012 07:46 PM by Fiat Facade.)
(04-01-2012 07:34 PM)Steven1221 Wrote:  Right. So our "founding fathers" (who just happened to be made of the same moral fabric as those they were fighting) used violence and "changed things", is that right? That was some solid long lasting change I guess. Throughout those couple hundred years, all the social strife and unethical top down leadership. Really "changed things".

And the difference between a moderator espousing a viewpoint such as yours previously expressed in this thread, and a random member expressing the same sentiment, is that it risks (moreso than when a member speaks the same) brandishing the entire community as violent extremists due to the moderators relation to the owners of the site. Moderators are there to ensure members comply with rules, not provide opinions, in my opinion.

I want to make sure I understand what you're saying here... I can't have an opinion because I am a moderator? That is absurd.

Once more: If you think you can change the world with peaceful protests, singing songs, beating on drums and carrying signs... good luck to you Steven.

TPTB looks out the window laughing at the protestors marching down the street and say: "As long as they pay their taxes, they can protest all they want".

04-01-2012, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 01:55 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
Guarantee if violence were to break out, MSM and gov would react with a full assault at labeling those involved as domestic terrorist. The Gov would Quickly pick-up those now on secret watch list. (some on this forum?) Most likely gain support of the American sheeple to stomp it out quickly. If that failed? They would play the divide and concur game saturating the airways with divisive stories. They seem to be playing a mild version of this today. Add in another false flag......and an internet crack-down, think you get the picture.

It's obvious that the "system" has front loaded the playing field in anticipation for such an event, regardless of the flash-point. What the TPTB Fear most is a united front against them. The longer this plays out, the more people are waking up to the social engineers game......the better the odds of a non-violent solution imo. Something many of these megalomaniacs would prefer not occur. Having hired mercenaries guarding TPTB while Americans attack each-other would be heaven to some of these lunatics imo. Perhaps a large military coup would be the most effective at restoring the constitution and jailing the financial / political criminals now in control?

My vote is for a peaceful solution. Unfortunately, history seems to be on the side of violence for real change.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
04-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I think that was well written JpM.

Facade, to be clear, and I thought I was but then again I am not very good with words. I don't think that a site you moderate is an appropriate venue for your opinions.
04-01-2012, 11:57 PM
(04-01-2012 10:41 PM)Steven1221 Wrote:  Facade, to be clear, and I thought I was but then again I am not very good with words. I don't think that a site you moderate is an appropriate venue for your opinions.

Does this rule apply to Jsnip too since he is the adminstrator?

You're entitled to your opinion... but so is everyone else here, including me.

If my opinions/comments do not meet your ideals, oh well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Turns Against (Israel) Jews Because of Israeli-Gaza Conflict-TheTrutherGirls silversurfer 0 188 Yesterday 10:23 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Shocked World Divided, Over 800 Scientists Agree GM Crops Are Nothing Short Of Food Bio-Wars People4People 4 900 07-24-2014 12:05 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Thousands UponTthousands Of Unsold Cars Piling Up World Wide HG Spacetime 2 627 07-23-2014 11:59 PM
Information VATICAN CALLS FOR WORLD GOVERNMENT! AdamAntium 2 1,522 07-22-2014 09:07 PM
Thumbs Up Candidates For The "World Citizen Award For Peace & Truth" People4People 0 366 07-22-2014 04:03 PM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation US Taxpayers Spend $2.2 Mil For Biden To Enjoy World Cup - Veterans Have To Wait! People4People 0 354 07-20-2014 09:44 AM
  NEW World Bank Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa firstfridaysrevival 1 753 07-19-2014 08:30 PM
Exclamation 1969 Global Oligarchy Plan For Future World Events - Now Become Facts Not Conspiracy! People4People 1 800 07-19-2014 03:32 PM
  Arctic Ice Cap Shrinks to Record Low Level silversurfer 7 1,894 07-18-2014 10:15 PM
Exclamation "Red Line Choice And Outrage" -France 1st Country In World To Ban Pro-Palestine Demos People4People 1 278 07-18-2014 10:13 PM
Last Post: abacus30
  Is the Big Reset on 7-20-14? World Economy! firstfridaysrevival 0 644 07-15-2014 12:29 AM
Last Post: firstfridaysrevival
Video 6,000,000,000 Jews -The Propaganda That Punked The World - Next? Gun Owners! People4People 6 2,137 07-13-2014 04:02 PM
Thumbs Down Obama Fix For Veterans, US Citizens, & World Wars - A 15 Day Taxpayer Funded Vacation People4People 0 476 07-11-2014 04:11 AM
Thumbs Down World Travelers Revolt At TSA's Newest Airport Policy Invading Phone Privacy People4People 3 739 07-08-2014 08:56 PM
  China BRICS Plan Destroy IMF World BanK,Kill Corrupt US Dollar ASAP HG Spacetime 3 781 07-08-2014 07:28 PM
Smile The Middle Class Reset Button For Upcoming World Collapse In Economy People4People 1 1,680 07-08-2014 01:16 AM
Thumbs Down Hillary Clinton Supports GMO Food For World Citizens!!! People4People 4 661 07-06-2014 08:47 PM
Thumbs Up U.S. General Calls Himself "A Racketeer For War" Supporting Those Seeking World Power People4People 2 898 07-06-2014 06:21 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  World Bank and UN carbon offset scheme 'complicit' in genocidal land grabs - NGOs Thinker 0 267 07-04-2014 12:40 PM
Exclamation Working In The Financial World - Secrets In A Safe Place Could Save Your Life! People4People 0 248 07-02-2014 02:42 PM