Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.8 Average
Wikileaks Releases Illuminati Investigation File
04-27-2011, 08:33 PM
Wikileaks Releases Illuminati Investigation File
On December 7, 2010 Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was arrested in London based on allegations of sexually assaulting two women in Sweden. Mr. Assange had made a lot of enemies around the world after releasing secret US diplomatic cables on his website. Previously, Wikileaks had obtained and released classified U.S. combat video and hundreds of thousands of classified State Department records. At the time of his arrest, Assange had released only a small portion of the U.S. classified material in his possession. Knowing he was at risk of being arrested or killed, Mr. Assange established a number of mechanisms to automatically release documents he had obtained if he was ever arrested or killed. It is unclear whether these documents were set to be released automatically if Mr. Assange didn’t enter a code or whether he simply distributed copies with instructions to release the information if something happened to him. Regardless of the method, within days of his arrest, documents began appearing on the internet. As you can see, one of the released Wikileaks documents is a 1952 interrogation of a captured Illuminati mole. The transcript reveals a lot about the Illuminati methodology and provides a glimpse of just how far back the conspiracy goes.

http://www.bofads.com/stories/wikileaksilluminati.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2011, 09:25 PM
RE: Wikileaks Releases Illuminati Investigation File
another great find!

Wow, were gonna soon be the most hated forum on the internet by the Illuminati...when you also consider all the silver talk which is a direct blow to power control and money mechanism!

keep them coming
04-27-2011, 09:26 PM
yep thats why they want to shut down the internet right. Its my job to wake people up, building site as we speak ;).
04-27-2011, 10:55 PM
Just when there seemed to be nothing interesting re Aliens or Illuminati in Wikileaks. Did those predictions he made come true? We should try and look up the fireball in New Zealand. That would be mind blowing if TPTB had such advanced weaponry in the 1950s.
04-28-2011, 01:32 AM
Looks like a sic-fi transcript.
04-28-2011, 09:26 AM
could be disinformation ofcourse dont know, anyone knows how to find out if its real or not?
04-28-2011, 09:40 AM
hell and heaven are real that is for sure

We should not depend on one man, we should depend on all of us. All of us is expandable in the cause for freedom and therefore I say stand up now and be a leader, and when all of us are leaders, we will expedite the cause of freedom.- Ninoy Aquino
04-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Okay, I used my ixquick search engine and sure enough the New Zealand Fireball incident of 1952 did happen.
We know the USSR vetoed Japan joining the UN and that Eisenhower did defeat Stevenson.
Now I'll go check the Harrow train crash.
04-28-2011, 03:48 PM
thanks for the information looking forward for what you will find more about this.
04-28-2011, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2011 03:55 PM by Heather.)
Sure enough. It was the worst British rail disaster ever, involving 3 trains!
So, I guess the question becomes, Did the Illuminati really posess the power to cause these events in 1952, or at least correctly predict them somehow? Or did the current Illuminati create this false Wikileaks document now to either convince people of their power, or debunk all Wikileaks by default, when it's shown to be fake as Obama's BC. I have my doubts about Julian Assange, who looks a little too sly and comfortable, after all. I wonder if Wikileaks is really a threat to US security, or just another distracting affair, if not an actual false flag, to facilitate an internet info crackdown, with poor Manning the scapegoat.
03-05-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm new here. But thank you for this information. I find it pretty amazing how everything falls into place when you start researching and look beyond what you are programmed to believe.
03-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but the linked site and it's info is a load of bunk. It's very easy to make predictions about what already happened, and claim you made them years ago.

For example, in 2004 I predicted that a major hurricane would hit New Orleans. This proves that I have inside information on Illuminati weather weaponry. Still don't believe me? What if I used a typewriter and scanned the typed pages and presented it as fact? Maybe I could also use a famous name for street cred?

OK, here's my story:

Hugo Chavez had a guy on the inside, and he just released all the info he had secretly been gathering from the Illuminati (spoooooky). That's why Chavez was killed with the cancer gun, because the Illuminati didn't want the super real truthy-truth to be troothed! So anyway, this info that Chavez leaked before he died goes all the way back to 1998 and includes obscure facts for you to verify on Wikipedia, but it also had a document from 2004 predicting hurricane Katrina! Crazy right? Therefor the Illuminati can control hurricanes. Chavez proved it. I will release scans of the authentic documents next week on my website along with fantasies about Michael Jackson oh, and some ads for you to click on. enjoy!

Or in this case, make a bunch of gullible troofers think they stumbled upon it, then say hilarious stuff like, "oh my god it all happened!"

You've fallen for the oldest trick in the book my friends.

Here is another great example of this classic hoax, be amazed:

Popcorn is now being served.

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold" -Bob Marley

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Illuminati Card - Did It Predict Ukraine, Gun Control, & Weather Warfare? People4People 0 544 09-01-2014 02:23 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Colbert the shill, Robin Williams, Illuminati SoberOne 0 1,723 08-11-2014 11:58 PM
Last Post: SoberOne
  A Plan Only Banksters Will Love: WikiLeaks Reveals Thinker 0 359 06-20-2014 07:49 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  "Illuminati Exposed" - 3 Agents with CIA, FBI and DEA Warn America Thinker 1 1,023 06-19-2014 10:56 AM
  PREDICTION: Caleb Johnson Winner Of American Idol 2014 - Illuminati Symbolism Says So Jsnip4 8 3,871 06-08-2014 09:19 PM
Question 50 Year Old Secret Will It Reopen JFK Murder Investigation? People4People 6 868 05-07-2014 04:12 PM
  Grammy Awards 2014 - Illuminati Puppet of the Year silversurfer 2 808 04-28-2014 12:59 AM
Video Continuous Riots In Turkey & New Espionage Investigation Taking Its Toll People4People 2 488 04-25-2014 09:10 PM
  Bitcoin Created by Illuminati for Cashless Society & Mark of the Beast??-Mark Dice silversurfer 0 765 02-27-2014 04:00 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Exclamation 12 Banker Suicides Linked to JP Morgan Investigation For Forex Manipulation People4People 0 736 02-26-2014 01:04 AM
  Documents Reveal NSA and GCHQ Efforts to Destroy Assange & Track Wikileaks Supporters Thinker 0 333 02-25-2014 09:53 PM
  TPP - Wikileaks has released another bombshell All$enslaves 2 1,274 02-08-2014 11:57 PM
Video Illuminati Card - Lie Dentist Continue To Tell, From Lack Of Knowledge People4People 1 1,199 02-08-2014 02:50 PM
  Illuminati Agenda Exposed - Do you guys think she is real? NickNick 8 1,789 02-05-2014 01:43 PM
Last Post: lmi
Question New Jersey Political Corruption Investigation Moving To Operation Big Rig IV? People4People 1 1,381 01-11-2014 05:29 PM
Shocked Wikileaks, Transparency Releases More Information On Secretive TPP Not Government! People4People 1 493 12-10-2013 05:01 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Wikileaks Exposes TPP Document - The Final Nail In The Coffin If The People Allow It! People4People 1 560 11-26-2013 04:26 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Exclamation Michael Savage Launches Investigation Into Missing Nukes To Prevent Another 9/11 People4People 1 687 11-03-2013 01:47 AM
  The Illuminati & The Extinction of The Human Race Numa 0 786 10-18-2013 02:30 PM
Last Post: Numa
Exclamation NASA Releases Plans For The Evolution Of Mankind On Earth People4People 3 1,100 10-17-2013 01:34 PM