Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Titan: Nasa Scientists Discover Evidence 'that alien life exists on Saturn's moon'
06-09-2012, 08:22 PM
Photo Titan: Nasa Scientists Discover Evidence 'that alien life exists on Saturn's moon'
Researchers at the space agency believe they have discovered vital clues that appeared to indicate that primitive aliens could be living on the moon. Data from NASA's Cassini probe has analysed the complex chemistry on the surface of Titan, which experts say is the only moon around the planet to have a dense atmosphere.

[Image: titan.jpg]

They suggest that life forms may have been breathing in the planet’s atmosphere and also feeding on its surface’s fuel. Astronomers claim the moon is generally too cold to support even liquid water on its surface. The research has been detailed in two separate studies. The first paper, in the journal Icarus, shows that hydrogen gas flowing throughout the planet’s atmosphere disappeared at the surface. This suggested that alien forms could in fact breathe. The second paper, in the Journal of Geophysical Research, concluded that there was lack of the chemical on the surface. Scientists were then led to believe it had been possibly consumed by life. Researchers had expected sunlight interacting with chemicals in the atmosphere to produce acetylene gas. But the Cassini probe did not detect any such gas.

Chris McKay, an astrobiologist at NASA Ames Research Centre, at Moffett Field, California who led the research, said: “We suggested hydrogen consumption because it's the obvious gas for life to consume on Titan, similar to the way we consume oxygen on Earth. "If these signs do turn out to be a sign of life, it would be doubly exciting because it would represent a second form of life independent from water-based life on Earth.” Professor John Zarnecki, of the Open University, added: “We believe the chemistry is there for life to form. It just needs heat and warmth to kick-start the process. “In four billion years’ time, when the Sun swells into a red giant, it could be paradise on Titan.” They warned, however, that there could be other explanations for the findings. But taken together, they two indicate two important conditions necessary for methane-based life to exist.

More At: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space...-moon.html

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Titan: Nasa Scientists Discover Evidence
Now that is something of interest. But what does this mean? it would be doubly exciting because it would represent a second form of life independent from water-based life on Earth.

Second form of life?

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2012, 09:10 PM
(06-09-2012 08:46 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  Now that is something of interest. But what does this mean? it would be doubly exciting because it would represent a second form of life independent from water-based life on Earth.

Second form of life?

it says doubly because a) life on another world, and b) life that doesn't function biologically like us.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
06-10-2012, 08:30 AM
I was talking about the latter part where it says second form of life independent from water - based life on earth. Does that mean they found another form on maybe another planet?

There are a few things sometimes that they say that I have to question. Including that the human DNA is made up of over 50 different alien DNA's. Which came out 2 years ago.

Want to learn to earn?
06-10-2012, 03:09 PM
(06-10-2012 08:30 AM)ohoh7 Wrote:  I was talking about the latter part where it says second form of life independent from water - based life on earth. Does that mean they found another form on maybe another planet?

There are a few things sometimes that they say that I have to question. Including that the human DNA is made up of over 50 different alien DNA's. Which came out 2 years ago.

I think he's refering to the microbe they (Nasa i think) found in a lake a couple of years ago, but i'm not sure.

Matter is nothing else than the final stages of thought manifest, with energy someplace in between.
06-10-2012, 04:45 PM
RE:
ok thanks fr3d. Like I said some days I wonder when they say things.

Want to learn to earn?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Evidence that Conventional Cancer Treatments Are More Deadly than Cancer People4People 1 1,023 09-19-2014 12:58 AM
Last Post: People4People
  Ft. Detrick Lab Missing 9000 Virus Vials; Scientists Still Dying from Unnatural Cause Thinker 0 290 09-17-2014 12:49 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Solid Scientific Evidence we are Headed for a Pole Shift! HG Spacetime 0 623 09-12-2014 01:23 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Life in the woods *Update* mcetcher 80 8,226 08-31-2014 05:07 PM
Last Post: NorthBlade
Exclamation Mass Extinction Of Sea Life Recorded & Documented Moving Down West Coast Of America! People4People 13 810 08-28-2014 01:37 PM
Exclamation Study Finds Evidence For CDC Cover-Up! People4People 0 478 08-20-2014 01:17 PM
Exclamation Dana Dumford Presenting Damming Evidence That Fukushima Radiation Is Killing Pacific People4People 1 835 08-16-2014 12:55 PM
Exclamation Obama Hid Gay Life To Become President Of US & The Lies Haven't Stopped! People4People 4 729 07-25-2014 08:07 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  U.S. Admits Its MH17 ‘Evidence’ is Based on YouTube Clips & Social Media Posts Thinker 2 672 07-25-2014 12:07 AM
Thumbs Down More Starvation For Americans - NASA Needs Those Tax Dollars For Biggest Rocket Ever! People4People 1 502 07-24-2014 11:50 PM
Shocked World Divided, Over 800 Scientists Agree GM Crops Are Nothing Short Of Food Bio-Wars People4People 4 1,126 07-24-2014 12:05 AM
  IRS - Lois Lerner takes the 5th (again) at House Hearing - Fears For Her Life - JPMsecretagent 2 749 07-11-2014 08:32 PM
  Blackwater awarded over $1bn from State Dept. since threat on investigator's life Thinker 0 554 07-11-2014 07:15 PM
Exclamation Working In The Financial World - Secrets In A Safe Place Could Save Your Life! People4People 0 366 07-02-2014 02:42 PM
  NASA Warp Drive Project, You Need One In Your Garage HG Spacetime 0 333 06-10-2014 12:35 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  NASA New IRIS Camera Close Up CME HG Spacetime 2 497 06-03-2014 12:03 AM
Lightbulb NASA Leases Google Its Gigantic Hanger One - Equivalent Of 8 Football Fields People4People 2 537 06-02-2014 09:38 PM
  The Franklin Prophecy: An Anti-Semitic Hoax Gets New Life on the Internet JPMsecretagent 0 354 05-01-2014 03:34 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Picture Perfect? US State Dept 'evidence' of Russian 'involvement' in Ukraine JPMsecretagent 0 334 04-23-2014 11:46 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Brick No Home, No Air, No Life - Slow Death Of Nations Around The World People4People 1 551 04-23-2014 08:51 AM
Last Post: Jsnip4