Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
SCAMMER! Chris Duane Coin Scandal - Victims are Furious
04-30-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2013 03:38 AM by silversurfer.)
(04-29-2013 11:24 PM)SoberOne Wrote:  As I have received my shipments, I am obligated to say there has been no scam here. Honestly, I think the demand surpassed his ability to supply. People whom he attracted were probably new to stacking, and well when you don't already have anything stacked, I would be worried about not getting silver I paid for months in advance too. I care not if you buy from him or not, but I find their designs appealing and the quality exceptional. I'd grab a few more rounds when new designs come out. Again, only my opinion and I truly don't care if you think he is a scammer and I am not siding for or against him; Only stating my experience and thoughts.

You are right about the quality. It is exceptional. It is the most unique and beautiful coin I have come across. I tought I would sell them. I am not going to sell them. I am keeping them. Still, the 10 week wait time with no communication by the company Really Pissed Me Off!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 08:07 AM
New Vid from Chris Duane on the Mulligan Mint/Rob Gray Saga

05-11-2013, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 08:10 AM by silversurfer.)
(04-29-2013 07:07 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(04-29-2013 07:02 PM)silversurfer Wrote:  I just got my Freedom Girls today April 29 2013. I ordered them on feb 14th. It took 10 weeks and 1 day to finally receive them, but they finally showed up today. eautiful coins in outstanding condition, but 10 weeks is one heck of a long wait time.

Great. Now, here's the question: Would you ever order from them again?

Answer to your question ofter reassesing all the info from All sides. No, I will not be ordering again from the Mulligan Mint!
05-11-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: SCAMMER! Chris Duane Coin Scandal - Victims are Furious
Funny how this site is about finding the truth and truth in media... Yet, some members react just like the msm, convicting the accused without all the facts. What's even more interesting is that the internet facilitates such actions leaving a simi-perminant record. (of all parties) Double edge Sword, time will tell who are the real fools and scammers. Glad we have courts, by all accounts an innocent man would of been lynched and a possible scum-bag set free if counting on mob-rule.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
05-11-2013, 12:39 PM
"Listen To All… Trust None"

Should've taken your own advise there buddy.

Rob Gray probably is a weasel, but I still say Duane is a slippery as Rob is. They were taking large orders and did not have product to ship... the dies were not even ready... he knew that.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
05-11-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2013 10:33 PM by silversurfer.)
I am free to make my own decision as a free man and I have listened to both sides and I did order from the mulligan mint and the coins are very nice but it took a very long time to get them with zero communication directly to me on their part. I choose not to buy from them. if I reaaly like a coin from them , I will buy it from provident metals and buy only a very small amount and Only if provident had them in stock.
05-14-2013, 10:13 PM
I will tell you the truth as I see it. Many of you do not know the frustrations of owning your own business. I do. I had three. I built homes for people for ten years. I also had a roofing company for four years. The thing is, I had to rely on many people to do what they needed to do, so my reputation stayed in excellent form. It didn't matter how much I said things would be, if the guys doing the work didn't hold up to their responsibilities, I would end up looking like a fool. My job was to get the work, and create jobs. I did so very well, until the banking sector went nuts loaning people cheap money that could not pay them back. My business failed, but not because I did something wrong. I saw trouble coming when the prices were going up too quickly, but I couldn't get out in time.
Chris did nothing wrong, except treat people with the integrity that he gives to others. Chris Duane is not a scammer. He will continue to teach people the truth and his coins will increase in popularity. Mulligan mint is not a scam, as far as I can see, but a business trying to capture too much business that it can NOT handle. Chris brought too much demand for such a little mint, but I can say that mulligan mint has continued to be late on the silver I have purchased, but are not there to steal, the silver has continued to slowly come in. Chris could not have his word jeopardized by the mulligan mints audacity to sell coins to dealers it could not fulfill in a timely mannor, thus putting his integrity into question.
Imagine a new car production factory that is set up to produce 1000 cars a month, but with such a success, that the demand calls for 10,000 car to be made at the same plant. A good moral manager would halt orders so the quality and time restraints would be acceptable. If the manager tried its best to grow in a matter of months and hire and acquire more machinery to fulfill 10,000 cars, but was not able to successfully do so, does not make him a thief... a possible a liar, but not a thief. It does however show a lack of good judgement. A business needs a great foundation to grow upon slowly, but trying to build on the fly always breaks down in the long run. Give them both the patience and understanding in having too much success. Chris Duane is a champion in my book for going against the grain, and risking his own family's future by doing so. The work he has done and shared is priceless. Innocent until proven guilty remember? Lets see the whole story first okay guys?
05-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Well said. Welcome to the site. I look forward to your input in the future, especially with the business experience under your belt.

I am not afraid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE BANKERS REAL THREAT: Physical Silver Bar & Coin Demand silversurfer 8 1,545 08-24-2014 11:39 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Video Celebration & Remembering All The Bloodshed Of The Endless Wars For UK Victims? People4People 0 799 08-05-2014 02:30 PM
Last Post: People4People
  SHOCKING RED CROSS EXPOSE – Providing Useless Junk To Sandy Victims? silversurfer 3 2,073 07-21-2014 08:43 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Thumbs Down Failed Justice For Thousands Of Victims Of The $7 Billion Allen Stanford Ponzi Scheme People4People 1 534 07-19-2014 08:16 PM
  Special Report, FBI Killed Franklin Scandal Investigator from Wayne Madsen Report Thinker 0 462 06-25-2014 09:53 PM
Video Why Is America in Decline? - Chris Hedges View Of World Corruuption By Team Satan People4People 2 494 06-21-2014 02:04 AM
Exclamation General Motors Scandal Rolls On - Another Inside Job, & Another Theft Of Tax Dollars People4People 2 979 06-20-2014 03:57 PM
  Chris Hedges Accused of Plagiarism in Obvious Smear Campaign Thinker 0 416 06-16-2014 11:55 PM
Thumbs Down Hollywood Stars At Rape Summit Were No Shows For US Military Victims People4People 0 339 06-12-2014 10:57 AM
  VA Scandal: Will it bring down the Obama Administration? Thinker 0 295 05-26-2014 03:57 AM
Exclamation Vatican Bank Rush For Changes In Wake Of Corruption Scandal Exposing Govt & Queen People4People 0 496 05-02-2014 07:11 PM
  'Fast and Furious' guns found their way to El Paso and Columbus, NM Thinker 0 316 04-18-2014 11:05 PM
  HPH (Web Bot) call on Bit Coin a07216 75 3,629 03-05-2014 05:17 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Bug Republicans Busted For Trying To Use Fake IRS Scandal To Protect The Koch Brothers People4People 0 292 03-05-2014 04:13 PM
  Obamacare Victims Are ‘Liars,’ Says Top Democrat Thinker 0 303 03-01-2014 05:53 AM
Video Sandy Hook; GAME OVER! - NO Deaths NO Victims In Official Record People4People 1 637 02-26-2014 08:26 PM
Photo Gold Mint Runs Overtime in Race to Meet World Coin Demand Arctic 0 438 01-28-2014 04:48 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Turkish corruption scandal: three ministers quit Thinker 1 339 12-26-2013 12:56 PM
Thumbs Down $7.9 Mil. Taxpayers Dollars For US Navy Need For Greed In Phillipines Not Victims People4People 1 2,104 11-23-2013 12:06 PM
Exclamation First Pakistan's Give Evidence To Congress On Bush/Obama Drone Kill Of 900 Victims People4People 1 430 10-30-2013 11:39 AM