Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
Sandy Hook - hoax?
12-17-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Sandy Hook - hoax?
(12-17-2012 06:50 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 05:34 PM)Fleck Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 05:24 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 02:59 PM)Fleck Wrote:  I'm not a liberal.

lol... of course you are.

When you label me something I'm not for absolutely no reason, that makes YOU the f@ckhead.

You voted for Obama, you've defended him... your savior, your messiah.

Many past posts you made here over the last few years indicate that I am correct... stop lying.

Also, your emotions are dimming your critical though process.

Wow you're just a whole sack full of it aren't you?

Your judgments about me and what I believe in are clouding your 'mind', if we can call it that.

THE END IS NIGH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 08:37 PM by 13vocals.)
(12-17-2012 02:32 PM)Fleck Wrote:  It's really insensitive to ask if a bunch of kids really were killed.

I'm thinking yes. I doubt that this is a fictional school that doesn't really exist, or that everyone in that town is in on the conspiracy.

So many truthers are just plain fuggin stupid. Half of the conspiracy theories floating around out there must also be social experiments by the elite to see how dumb people are.

There is no sensitivity or lack thereof in regards to the search for absolute truth. If you have thin skin and take the emotional course at something that you take in with your five senses, that's on you, but when you weigh the evidence, a lot of us here that tackle these big media events understand that there's an obvious level of bs attached to it from the get...shell casings inside from a weapon in the trunk of a car, etc...an obvious level of bs is the very foundation of what they deem a "conspiracy theory".

Watch the namecalling Fleck, we're done with that here, or haven't you paid attention?

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
12-17-2012, 10:16 PM
found this at VT Kevin Barrett published this:

Newtown Massacre…the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST

by Clare Kuehn

1) As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.

2) As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)

3) As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie
Parker).

4) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?

5) According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?

6) The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?

7) According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?

8 ) Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.

9) The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.

10) Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?

11) What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?

12) What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?

13) What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?

14) The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?

15) Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?

16) Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?

18 ) A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?

19) Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?

20) When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?

21) Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?

22) Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?

23) Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?

24) Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?

25) Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?

26) One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.

27) Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?

28 ) Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?

29) Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?

30) Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?

31) Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?

32) Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?

Sane Veteran, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2012.
12-17-2012, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 11:07 PM by Bfennpt.)
Hey Sane, I live nearby and work one town over. I could tell you 100% the children were murdered and giving the magnitude of the crime the parents of these children are probably not consolible understandably.. Defintely not faked deaths, but everything else I agree with oh except the Libor scandal link. The guns, amount of ammo found looking at the suspect, second guy apprehended on live Tv.. Yeah allot stinks, but fact remains children were killed in one if the lowest acts of real terrorism I have ever seen.
12-18-2012, 07:08 AM
12-18-2012, 09:19 AM
(12-17-2012 11:06 PM)Bfennpt Wrote:  Hey Sane, I live nearby and work one town over. I could tell you 100% the children were murdered and giving the magnitude of the crime the parents of these children are probably not consolible understandably.. Defintely not faked deaths, but everything else I agree with oh except the Libor scandal link. The guns, amount of ammo found looking at the suspect, second guy apprehended on live Tv.. Yeah allot stinks, but fact remains children were killed in one if the lowest acts of real terrorism I have ever seen.

Bfennpt,

Would it be possible for you to find out who the authorities hired to clean up the school and Adam's house?

After the investigation, the police usually don't clean up a murder/suicide scene, they will hire a local cleaning company or a company from the area/state.
12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
[undefined=undefined]Synthetic Terror[/undefined] by Webster Tarpley

Black ops are run during drills, there was a terrorist drill at the school during the shooting

Sane Veteran, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2012.
12-18-2012, 10:45 PM
C'mon. Mr O could eat toddles for breakfast, he doesn't give a damn about kids or anyones life for that matter. He's bombing kids on a daily basis for gods sake.

Of course these shootings are made / allowed to happen by the same forces who wants to grab the guns. Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that.

Matter is nothing else than the final stages of thought manifest, with energy someplace in between.
12-19-2012, 06:06 PM
CT. COP on Sandy Hook Inconsistencies: "THINGS DON'T ADD UP"

12-19-2012, 06:09 PM
12-20-2012, 01:54 AM
12-20-2012, 10:19 AM
- Silver videos are not as popular as they used to be. SGT Bull looking for a new profitable topic.
- jsnip losing his mind regarding batman map. only thing in common between the maps is a curve in 1 out of hundreds of roads. yes it is the large road, but it is also completely out of proportion if he had scaled the map up to the same size. a curve in a road and a dot north of it. he then goes on to say that statistically it's nearly impossible etc etc.
- truthergirls promoting sorcha faal hoaxes. libor scandal thing is complete bullshit.

some of you are truly off your nut. others are just extremely gullible, and paying the fraudster's bills.

the tragedy that occurred is really sad. many young kids were slaughtered. if we give the official story any credence, the dude that did it was a documented lunatic who had access to weapons. now, i know that many don't believe that is the whole story, which is fine, but promoting hoaxes does nothing good for the credibility of "truthers".

will politicians use this event to debate gun control? well, obviously. some dems want no arms. some repubs want everyone armed. classic debate. they are indeed trying to shift the conversation, and that is the nature of our political society. it sucks, but believing this layer of distraction is just as shameful as being one of those politicians.

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
12-20-2012, 10:44 AM
(12-18-2012 07:08 AM)silversurfer Wrote:  

5:00 search house. 5:07 end the life of Adam. ???
12-20-2012, 09:12 PM
(12-20-2012 10:44 AM)RAASLA Wrote:  
(12-18-2012 07:08 AM)silversurfer Wrote:  

5:00 search house. 5:07 end the life of Adam. ???

most assuredly that was edited in. because people are stoopid. BS Flag

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Faith: noun-1. basis for all insanity in human history; 2. The absence of critical thought.
12-21-2012, 12:25 AM
"... Also I heard some audio today of.... Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama one after the other speaking after tragedies and it was crazy. All three word for word, pause for pause the same mannerisms like they were trained by the same acting coach. You would really think it was the same guy if you didn't see them visually."

How to spot a liar (body language)...http://www.pattiwood.net/article.asp?PageID=2314

I can't hear the audio, but the guy seems to pause and look down a lot, closes his eyes (in an unnatural manner) frequently, and at the beginning there is a shrug of his shoulders and his arms thrust back then forward as though he has put his hands in his pockets. He purses his lips several times, and he also looks to his right, then down quickly...wonder what an expert would say about all that.
12-21-2012, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2012 12:56 AM by Sky-Rifter.)

^SHOULD See this guys video herez.*

--- DID We just Buy More Made-up Stories??

-Vid is ALLs about SANDY HOOK..

I enjoy philosophical discussions amongst my finest peers.* I'm very eccentric, highly-sincere.
I hate discrimination against other members, I Willz fight for your rights.*<3

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=500000

^CLICK For Random Objections.*!^_^!*
12-21-2012, 10:07 AM
(12-18-2012 09:19 AM)Night Owl Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 11:06 PM)Bfennpt Wrote:  Hey Sane, I live nearby and work one town over. I could tell you 100% the children were murdered and giving the magnitude of the crime the parents of these children are probably not consolible understandably.. Defintely not faked deaths, but everything else I agree with oh except the Libor scandal link. The guns, amount of ammo found looking at the suspect, second guy apprehended on live Tv.. Yeah allot stinks, but fact remains children were killed in one if the lowest acts of real terrorism I have ever seen.

Bfennpt,

Would it be possible for you to find out who the authorities hired to clean up the school and Adam's house?

After the investigation, the police usually don't clean up a murder/suicide scene, they will hire a local cleaning company or a company from the area/state.

Bfennpt, Can you give us an update?
12-21-2012, 10:25 AM
Girl shoots 50 cal Desert Eagle
"I'd say Adam Lanza is about the same body size as this girl. Watch what happens with her firing just ONE round after bracing for almost a full minute before firing....but mentally handicapped Lanza was firing 2 pistols and an assault rifle with amazing accuracy right?...riiiiiight."
12-21-2012, 12:06 PM
I found 2 hours of police/emergency scanner recording of the incident. A number of interesting things were said during the radio feed. Here are some of my notes from the recording. This is not all that was said during the 2 hours, I left out the less interesting parts, and the parts that I wasn't totally sure of what I was hearing.

(please don't take this as the actual transcript of the feed, I may have misheard some parts of the radio communications.)

9:35am, Sandy hook school, caller is indicating that she thinks someone is shooting in the building.

9:36am, The front glass of the school has been broken out, unsure why.

9:37am, caller can still hear gun fire.

9:38am, Dispatch reports: the shooting appears to have stopped. It is silent at this time, the school is in lockdown.

9:39am, Dispatch reports: caller said a teacher reports there are two (2) shadows running past the building, past the gym, towards the rear, *(pair shooting)?. *(Officer replies: Yeah we got them) *(Another Officer replies, they are coming at me.) *(Officer says, going over to the left side)

* this is what I think I heard here, not sure if I misheard or if it was related to what was unfoldiing at the school.

9:40am, Shooter is still shooting in the office area.

9:43am, female in room 1, gun shot wound to the foot. Unsure about other injuries at this time.

9:44am, suspect confirmed from school, already in custody. Will continue checking.

9:45am, I need units in the school, I have bodies here.

9:46am, injured person in room 9 with numerous gun shot wounds.

9:46am, Sergeant on scene, unknown if the shooter is located. Building not secure.

9:47am, setting up a perimeter.

9:47am, Newtown on scene with 2 Sergeants and another patrol car.

9:48am, starting perimeter around the building.

9:49am, negative on the description, ok, shots were fired about 3 min ago, quiet at the time.

9:50am, hold at riverside and secure that area.

9:51am, we have suspect down.

9:53am, Newtown is reporting, one suspect down, building has not been secured.

9:55am, we have multiple weapons, including 1 rifle and 1 shotgun.

10:00am, get a team up on the roof to clear the roof.

10:01am, requesting additional EMS from surrounding towns.

10:02am, hospital just had a patient brought in from a police car.

10:05am, possible suspect vehicle.

10:06am, run the operator, last name is Rodia, Christopher A, August 6 69.

10:10am, roof is clear

10:11am, any ambulances coming in, have them stage at the fire dept until we call them up.

10:16am, do you know if anyone grabbed the mass casualty kit? (Dispatch): that's a negative.

10:17am, status of a patient: gun shot wound to the left foot, needs transport, but she is conscious and alert.

10:28am, closet in the kitchen, we have some, ah, victims, let us know, we'll call the number so they'll know you're coming.

10:31am, gonna do a double check of the building.

10:31am, one of the places is in the kitchen, there is a teacher and 18 kids there.

10:35am, requesting a K-9 respond to the front of the building.

10:52am, we do not need any more officers entering the building.

10:54am, request to have one of our units standby.

10:55am, have the eastern people that are already not at the scene or nearby respond to ___ A. Last report was that there was one suspect that potentially was still at large. Have them setup at A, in case we have to deploy them to some place else.

10:58am, all eastern tactical team members stage at A in Southbury.

11:09-10am, Danbury is reporting a possible vehicle, a purple van, 2 occupants with possible ski mask, that may be involved with this incident, exit 8 heading down stoney hill towards the center.

11:10am, the lady involved in this incident, also we are getting reports of that one of them may be wearing a nun outfit, heading towards Danbury, stoney hill, purple van, unknown plate.

11:16am, K-9 team behind the building, going to be doing the outer wooded area here.

11:16am, Rodger, holding on the far side of the building where you started.

11:16am, homes around are evacuated, perimeter is up.

11:17am, last seen on stoney hill by exit 8, people in the van have masks, one was dressed in what appeared to be a nun outfit.

11:17am, will try to get more info on the van.

11:24-25am, respond to the scene, the school, number 12 Dickerson drive in Newtown, you're going to be looking to the right of the building looking for a possible suspect vehicle.

11:29am, last seen by exit 8 on 84, unknown on plate, unknown on travel of direction, possibly involved in the incident in Newtown, use cation, maybe a weapon involved.

11:31am, school has been checked 3 times over, and they're doing a 4th.

If anybody can find more scanner feed past the time mark, I will review it and post more. I would like to find the whole scanner communications when police pulled that guy out of the woods. I believe it was right after this time mark.
12-21-2012, 12:35 PM
(12-21-2012 12:06 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  I found 2 hours of police/emergency scanner recording of the incident. A number of interesting things were said during the radio feed. Here are some of my notes from the recording. This is not all that was said during the 2 hours, I left out the less interesting parts, and the parts that I wasn't totally sure of what I was hearing.

(please don't take this as the actual transcript of the feed, I may have misheard some parts of the radio communications.)

9:35am, Sandy hook school, caller is indicating that she thinks someone is shooting in the building.

9:36am, The front glass of the school has been broken out, unsure why.

9:37am, caller can still hear gun fire.

9:38am, Dispatch reports: the shooting appears to have stopped. It is silent at this time, the school is in lockdown.

9:39am, Dispatch reports: caller said a teacher reports there are two (2) shadows running past the building, past the gym, towards the rear, *(pair shooting)?. *(Officer replies: Yeah we got them) *(Another Officer replies, they are coming at me.) *(Officer says, going over to the left side)

* this is what I think I heard here, not sure if I misheard or if it was related to what was unfoldiing at the school.

9:40am, Shooter is still shooting in the office area.

9:43am, female in room 1, gun shot wound to the foot. Unsure about other injuries at this time.

9:44am, suspect confirmed from school, already in custody. Will continue checking.

9:45am, I need units in the school, I have bodies here.

9:46am, injured person in room 9 with numerous gun shot wounds.

9:46am, Sergeant on scene, unknown if the shooter is located. Building not secure.

9:47am, setting up a perimeter.

9:47am, Newtown on scene with 2 Sergeants and another patrol car.

9:48am, starting perimeter around the building.

9:49am, negative on the description, ok, shots were fired about 3 min ago, quiet at the time.

9:50am, hold at riverside and secure that area.

9:51am, we have suspect down.

9:53am, Newtown is reporting, one suspect down, building has not been secured.

9:55am, we have multiple weapons, including 1 rifle and 1 shotgun.

10:00am, get a team up on the roof to clear the roof.

10:01am, requesting additional EMS from surrounding towns.

10:02am, hospital just had a patient brought in from a police car.

10:05am, possible suspect vehicle.

10:06am, run the operator, last name is Rodia, Christopher A, August 6 69.

10:10am, roof is clear

10:11am, any ambulances coming in, have them stage at the fire dept until we call them up.

10:16am, do you know if anyone grabbed the mass casualty kit? (Dispatch): that's a negative.

10:17am, status of a patient: gun shot wound to the left foot, needs transport, but she is conscious and alert.

10:28am, closet in the kitchen, we have some, ah, victims, let us know, we'll call the number so they'll know you're coming.

10:31am, gonna do a double check of the building.

10:31am, one of the places is in the kitchen, there is a teacher and 18 kids there.

10:35am, requesting a K-9 respond to the front of the building.

10:52am, we do not need any more officers entering the building.

10:54am, request to have one of our units standby.

10:55am, have the eastern people that are already not at the scene or nearby respond to ___ A. Last report was that there was one suspect that potentially was still at large. Have them setup at A, in case we have to deploy them to some place else.

10:58am, all eastern tactical team members stage at A in Southbury.

11:09-10am, Danbury is reporting a possible vehicle, a purple van, 2 occupants with possible ski mask, that may be involved with this incident, exit 8 heading down stoney hill towards the center.

11:10am, the lady involved in this incident, also we are getting reports of that one of them may be wearing a nun outfit, heading towards Danbury, stoney hill, purple van, unknown plate.

11:16am, K-9 team behind the building, going to be doing the outer wooded area here.

11:16am, Rodger, holding on the far side of the building where you started.

11:16am, homes around are evacuated, perimeter is up.

11:17am, last seen on stoney hill by exit 8, people in the van have masks, one was dressed in what appeared to be a nun outfit.

11:17am, will try to get more info on the van.

11:24-25am, respond to the scene, the school, number 12 Dickerson drive in Newtown, you're going to be looking to the right of the building looking for a possible suspect vehicle.

11:29am, last seen by exit 8 on 84, unknown on plate, unknown on travel of direction, possibly involved in the incident in Newtown, use cation, maybe a weapon involved.

11:31am, school has been checked 3 times over, and they're doing a 4th.

If anybody can find more scanner feed past the time mark, I will review it and post more. I would like to find the whole scanner communications when police pulled that guy out of the woods. I believe it was right after this time mark.
Thanks for posting this. Wonder if there is any communications at the time they found his mother's body and what transpired during the house search.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SHOCKING RED CROSS EXPOSE – Providing Useless Junk To Sandy Victims? silversurfer 3 2,000 07-21-2014 08:43 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation Sandy Hook’s Disappearing Witnesses Just Like Those From 9/11 People4People 0 443 07-14-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: People4People
Question Proof Obama Admin Paid Sandy Hook Hoax Participants $27+ Mil - When Do The Lies End? People4People 0 560 07-05-2014 11:09 AM
  Why I'm Not Donating To Sandy Hook Wolfgang Halbig Thinker 0 376 05-18-2014 11:08 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook JPMsecretagent 2 465 05-18-2014 07:51 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Sandy Hook Lies Crash Down! Ex-State Trooper Exposes Cover-Up, Is Threatened HG Spacetime 1 477 05-18-2014 02:44 PM
Video RT News & World Citizens Expose Africa Missing Girl Hoax People4People 1 411 05-16-2014 03:30 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Video Sandy Hook School Board Meeting Brings In P.I. From All Over US Asking Questions People4People 1 761 05-09-2014 04:31 PM
Last Post: abacus30
  The Franklin Prophecy: An Anti-Semitic Hoax Gets New Life on the Internet JPMsecretagent 0 327 05-01-2014 03:34 AM
  Sandy Hook - 175 pages of heavily blacked-out documents Jsnip4 0 473 04-28-2014 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jsnip4
  Sandy Hook massacre: The 26 Christmas trees Jsnip4 0 1,635 04-11-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Jsnip4
Video Sandy Hook; GAME OVER! - NO Deaths NO Victims In Official Record People4People 1 582 02-26-2014 08:26 PM
Shocked Former Law Enforcement Officer Investigating Sandy Hook Story Warned To Stop People4People 3 780 02-23-2014 11:11 PM
Exclamation Major News Witness Admits The Airport Shooting Was A Hoax On Blog People4People 0 655 11-05-2013 10:28 PM
  LAX HOAX - Nick Pugh Interviewed How Many Times? shane777 4 679 11-05-2013 09:40 PM
Last Post: shane777
Video Trucker Protest Hoax Now Introduction To 'The Drug Free Commercial Trucking Act 2013 People4People 0 467 11-04-2013 11:40 PM
  Threat of Capital Beltway shutdown is a hoax, trucker says JPMsecretagent 5 652 10-14-2013 09:32 AM
  Daily Paul and Freedom Watch Promoting Trucker Hoax JPMsecretagent 1 409 10-12-2013 11:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Video Propaganda Heads To Oregon State Trooper Hwy Shootout Another Hoax - Gun Control? People4People 0 398 10-04-2013 01:06 PM
Shocked Sandy Hook Payday For All Children Dead Or Alive! - New Jersey Homeless Still Waiting People4People 0 643 07-12-2013 04:17 PM