Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.8 Average
Sandy Hook - hoax?
12-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Sandy Hook - hoax?
I'm still not 100% sure about all of this, but I do try to keep and open mind and not allow the MSM to convolute my brain.

Could these people be actors? Did all those children really die? 9/11 seemed legit when it was happening, but now most of us here know better. Think about it.

Discuss.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

12-17-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: Sandy Hook - hoax?
Colorado and Connecticut shooters linked, both of the shooters fathers were to testify at LIBOR scandal

Sane Veteran, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2012.
12-17-2012, 02:14 PM
(12-17-2012 01:56 PM)Sane Veteran Wrote:  Colorado and Connecticut shooters linked, both of the shooters fathers were to testify at LIBOR scandal

rumor parrot? who do you think you're helping by repeating unfounded rumor?

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
12-17-2012, 02:15 PM
the libor thing is a clear hoax and really not the point of the thread.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
12-17-2012, 02:32 PM
It's really insensitive to ask if a bunch of kids really were killed.

I'm thinking yes. I doubt that this is a fictional school that doesn't really exist, or that everyone in that town is in on the conspiracy.

So many truthers are just plain fuggin stupid. Half of the conspiracy theories floating around out there must also be social experiments by the elite to see how dumb people are.

THE END IS NIGH
12-17-2012, 02:50 PM
(12-17-2012 02:32 PM)Fleck Wrote:  It's really insensitive to ask if a bunch of kids really were killed.

I'm thinking yes. I doubt that this is a fictional school that doesn't really exist, or that everyone in that town is in on the conspiracy.

So many truthers are just plain fuggin stupid. Half of the conspiracy theories floating around out there must also be social experiments by the elite to see how dumb people are.

No insensitivity implied.

3000 people were killed on 9/11... was it really islamic terrorists, or something else?

TPTB are implementing an assault gun grab as I write this. Now every gun crime is front page news. Do you think this is all coincedental?

Don't let your liberalism get in the way of truth, facts and reality.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
12-17-2012, 02:59 PM
I'm not a liberal.

THE END IS NIGH
12-17-2012, 03:25 PM
Who knows?

(has anyone questioned if in fact he is a father of a child killed?)

Suspect the dad was coached by the TV crew looking for a story. Some people love the attention when given the opportunity to speak into a camera, it strange. Strange that he's thinking about raising money for his dead daughter... Capitalizing on your daughters death for a "cause"? at this point is messed up imo. Looks as if they can afford the burial cost.

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
12-17-2012, 03:55 PM
(12-17-2012 02:50 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  Now every gun crime is front page news.

woah. rethink that... 300+ gun deaths per year in philadelphia alone. most of them are not in the news at all.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
12-17-2012, 04:05 PM
We will have to wait until the full official story with details gets ironed out. The story has changed so many times now I've gave up trying to follow.

I am feeling almost brainwashed by the constant coverage of this incident. I can't even get a weather report without hearing about this incident. I think one thing needs to be changed in this country and it is not the gun control laws, it is media control on incidents like this. Stop the constant coverage, the media covered this single event from noon on Friday and showed nothing but this incident for over 48 hours after it happened only taking breaks for commercial. Even today they are showing mostly just this story.

As for whether this event was a hoax/false flag/staged incident. We have a member here who lives close to the town, the town is real, obviously something did happen. The question is, what parts of it are true or false, and what parts may be exaggerated?

I would like to see a detailed timeline of the events as they happened, from the time the suspect left his house, drove to the school, shot his way into the school. Lets see the security camera footage from when he drove up to the school and started shooting to get into the school, and what weapon(s) were used during both. I would also like to see the floor plan of the school, where the victims were shot, what classrooms he entered. How many rounds were fired with what weapon(s) and how many clips he had. If we get this info, I believe we can start to piece together the puzzle.

To me, something seems off, I need to see the evidence that this 110lbs rough estimate boy/ young man could pull something like this off. Sure anyone can snap and start firing a gun into a crowd, it is one thing to fire a weapon, and another to accurately hit a target and another level to accurately hit many moving targets while you have a system full of adrenaline, tunnel vision, heart beating out of the chest and heavy breathing. If the dude had some muscle I can see where it would be possible, the photos I've seen of the gunman, he is skin and bone, little to no muscle. I question if he was even able to c ock a gun.
12-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Until I see a congressional schedule sheet with Peter Lanza's name on it the Libor thing is complete BS. Holmes's father, did he ever testify? Remember he was supposed to a week after the sons rampage or however that rumor went. Anyway now this caught my eye, very interesting. Kids were definitely killed I can assure you of that I work in the next town over. I will do a check on this guy I work with people from Newtown who know everybody. I still think something is fishy here. I'm sticking with two shooters or more based off of the complete suppression of that issue within two hours of shootings. There were more then one witness of this and in true tragic fashion I'm sure we will see the sucide or accident occur if we those witnesses create any more of a stir. Also there was a rifle in the car then just hanguns in the school. Now mainly rifle was used and four guns were by the shooter.. What??? Rush reporting or purposely causing confusion to those paying attention?

Then the energy thing I wouldn't have believed until recently. It's very interesting when you follow patterns of certain things. Also I heard some audio today of.... Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama one after the other speaking after tragedies and it was crazy. All three word for word, pause for pause the same mannerisms like they were trained by the same acting coach. You would really think it was the same guy if you didn't see them visually. If you think about it the only thing that separated the three was Clinton could speak off the cuff. Obama and Bush were more script readers.
12-17-2012, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 04:58 PM by RAASLA.)
A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.

“No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”
http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2012/12/...ol-gunman/
http://www.riseearth.com/2012/12/false-f...chool.html

Hard to believe there are not many pictures of the crazy murderers. You used to see these people's pictures all over the TV when they would commit such horrific crimes and now, in the age of so much technology / information, you hardly see anything.
12-17-2012, 05:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 05:07 PM by silversurfer.)
http://sgtreport.com/2012/12/urgent-upda...-shooting/

URGENT UPDATE on Connecticut Shooting

from Short Little Rebel:

Friends, there is a gift that God has given me: I can smell something fishy a mile away. Like Benghazi. Almost on day one, I told my husband: “The facts don’t make sense. Something is wrong here.” Last night, after I saw a talking head interview (or, I should say, NOT interview) the father of the boy who saw his teacher get shot and ran for his life with a couple of friends, I told my husband, “Something is not right here. She didn’t ask a single relevant question. So far, this boy is the only eye-witness of the gunman coming forward. She didn’t ask if the boy saw one or more shooters. She didn’t ask any details of what the gunman did first, second, third. She didn’t ask for a description of the gunman. These reporters are complete prostitutes. They could care less about the feelings of the people they interview. So why didn’t she ask any of these questions?” In fact, I could tell she was biting back questions. I looked at my husband and said, “Cal, this thing is starting to stink. By now, there should be many eye-witness accounts of the actual gunman. There should be breathless survivors talking about how this guy walked by their room, etc. About how they narrowly escaped. But so far, it looks like every single eye-witness is dead. That is IMPOSSIBLE!”

I watched the situation LIVE. There were original reports of a second man who was found in the woods that they had put in custody. This man was NEVER spoken of again. Why? The details of the shooting changed enormously from one minute to the next. Inside sources at the police departments were reporting one thing while the official accounts said completely different information. The news reports were full of such ambiguous NON statements that I was furiously looking throughout the internet to find solid evidence or eye-witness accounts to clarify. None was to be found. One example: They originally said that the shooter was buzzed in via the front office’s new video security system. Then, the news report said, “The shooter was NOT voluntarily buzzed into the school.” What the heck does THAT mean?

Click link here to read more http://shortlittlerebel.wordpress.com/20...-shooting/
12-17-2012, 05:24 PM
(12-17-2012 02:59 PM)Fleck Wrote:  I'm not a liberal.

lol... of course you are.

12-17-2012, 05:26 PM
so this is a hoax, a smoke screen?! whats really going on??

Only the Strong Survives
12-17-2012, 05:29 PM
(12-17-2012 03:55 PM)12GaugeAngel Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 02:50 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  Now every gun crime is front page news.

woah. rethink that... 300+ gun deaths per year in philadelphia alone. most of them are not in the news at all.

That's true, but I meant very recently since Friday. TPTB are attempting to villify guns to get as much public support as possible for a gun ban.

12-17-2012, 05:34 PM
(12-17-2012 05:24 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  

When you label me something I'm not for absolutely no reason, that makes YOU the f@ckhead.

THE END IS NIGH
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM
I have been trying to steer clear of the TV, Radio, Net & news papers since this event. I am trying to shield my young children from constantly hearing the words "Mass murder of children while at school." & "The most gruesome mass killing on American soil." But every time I do sneak off & try to check some news, the official story has changed. One thing that really makes this ***** stink is that Sheriff's news conference. Dudley Do-right basically bitching about how social media's reporting about the incident. Claiming that only the real news is coming from his microphone? & That federal resources would be used against people who report erroneous information. I only caught this is passing, so I didnt hear all of it, but it did seem very odd to me. Did anyone else hear that crap?

Joanna76, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2011.
12-17-2012, 06:50 PM
(12-17-2012 05:34 PM)Fleck Wrote:  
(12-17-2012 05:24 PM)Fiat Facade Wrote:  

When you label me something I'm not for absolutely no reason, that makes YOU the f@ckhead.

You voted for Obama, you've defended him... your savior, your messiah.

Many past posts you made here over the last few years indicate that I am correct... stop lying.

Also, your emotions are dimming your critical though process.

12-17-2012, 07:18 PM
(12-17-2012 06:14 PM)Joanna76 Wrote:  I have been trying to steer clear of the TV, Radio, Net & news papers since this event. I am trying to shield my young children from constantly hearing the words "Mass murder of children while at school." & "The most gruesome mass killing on American soil." But every time I do sneak off & try to check some news, the official story has changed. One thing that really makes this ***** stink is that Sheriff's news conference. Dudley Do-right basically bitching about how social media's reporting about the incident. Claiming that only the real news is coming from his microphone? & That federal resources would be used against people who report erroneous information. I only caught this is passing, so I didnt hear all of it, but it did seem very odd to me. Did anyone else hear that crap?

I'm curious how far they take this? Will they include message boards? Slippery Slope of the long arm of the law. Why anyone would pretend to be the shooter is beyond me, stupid attention seeking dumb arse.

Social media users spreading false information about Sandy Hook massacre could face charges, say police

Following the killing spree at Sandy Hook Elementary School some social media users took to Twitter to spread false information about the shootings.

BY CHRISTINE ROBERTS / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2012, 4:17 PM

Connecticut officials cautioned against the spread of false information on social media sites in the wake of Friday’s massacre.

Anyone who posts fake material about the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School or killer Adam Lanza could face arrest, Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said at a press conference Sunday.

“There has been misinformation coming from people posing as the shooter in this case, using other IDs, mimicking this crime and crime scene,” Vance said, adding that some of the posts are of a “threatening manner.”

“It's important to note that we have discussed this with federal authorities. These things are crimes. They will be investigated and prosecuted.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1221554

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sandy Hook massacre: The 26 Christmas trees Jsnip4 0 1,150 04-11-2014 03:40 PM
Last Post: Jsnip4
Video Sandy Hook; GAME OVER! - NO Deaths NO Victims In Official Record People4People 1 383 02-26-2014 08:26 PM
Last Post: People4People
Shocked Former Law Enforcement Officer Investigating Sandy Hook Story Warned To Stop People4People 3 643 02-23-2014 11:11 PM
Exclamation Major News Witness Admits The Airport Shooting Was A Hoax On Blog People4People 0 512 11-05-2013 10:28 PM
  LAX HOAX - Nick Pugh Interviewed How Many Times? shane777 4 503 11-05-2013 09:40 PM
Last Post: shane777
Video Trucker Protest Hoax Now Introduction To 'The Drug Free Commercial Trucking Act 2013 People4People 0 361 11-04-2013 11:40 PM
  Threat of Capital Beltway shutdown is a hoax, trucker says JPMsecretagent 5 470 10-14-2013 09:32 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Daily Paul and Freedom Watch Promoting Trucker Hoax JPMsecretagent 1 288 10-12-2013 11:03 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Video Propaganda Heads To Oregon State Trooper Hwy Shootout Another Hoax - Gun Control? People4People 0 289 10-04-2013 01:06 PM
Shocked Sandy Hook Payday For All Children Dead Or Alive! - New Jersey Homeless Still Waiting People4People 0 470 07-12-2013 04:17 PM
Video Sandy Hook New Gun Laws Identical To Hungerford Massacre When Eng. Lost Their Guns People4People 2 799 06-08-2013 05:45 AM
  Researcher Scotty Walker arrested for exposing Sandy Hook truth Jsnip4 4 1,678 05-23-2013 03:25 PM
  Boston Marathon Bombing: False Flag, Sandy Hook Connection & 666! -7 min vid -DAHBOO7 silversurfer 29 3,633 04-18-2013 11:58 PM
Last Post: 12GaugeAngel
  Sandy Hook warrants released blazeorange 4 768 03-29-2013 02:29 PM
Last Post: blazeorange
Video *NEW* SANDY HOOK HOAX EVIDENCE!!! :/ italianlad69 5 1,947 03-22-2013 03:13 PM
Last Post: Night Owl
Video REALIST NEWS - Sandy Hook Predicted Perfectly 2 Years In Advance - False Flag AdamAntium 1 1,402 03-17-2013 09:57 PM
Last Post: Night Owl
  Sandy Hook Hoax Rebuttals 12GaugeAngel 40 8,461 03-05-2013 04:48 AM
Last Post: joelb79
Video Sandy Hook - No Gun Permit Under Nancy Lanza's Name In Public Records People4People 1 854 03-02-2013 02:00 PM
Last Post: ohoh7
  Bravo Bravo Bravo!!! Pro-Gun Sandy Hook Father - BRAVO! silversurfer 1 702 02-04-2013 04:30 PM
Last Post: forestpath
  Will the Real Slim Shady Sandy Hook, Please Stand Up-TheTruther Girls silversurfer 22 4,089 02-02-2013 05:59 PM
Last Post: 12GaugeAngel