Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
My Opinion About The Subject Of Racism!
09-01-2011, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2011 08:30 PM by Slash'D.)
My Opinion About The Subject Of Racism!
Many people today use the subject of Racism as a way of preforming hate to fellow human. If you really think about it. People are born on earth, wether black, white or any other DNA difference for that matter. People must realize that there is a difference between Devision and Individualism. Devision is used by those who strive to control, Individualism is you and me expressing each one's uniqueness. Most people want to strive for a better world, but do so by looking for the external, but they should infact look at their internal self, for when they realise that what they really are, and that is conciousness, they will realise that it does not matter who you are and what you look like. Its all about intention. Its a sad thing to see these kind of things mis-used within this community.

NOTE: This is my OPINION, and should NOT be considered fact. A Forum is designed so people can discuss.

Everything Is Vibration, Matter Is An Illusion, A Shadow World We Created. You Can Use It As A Prison Or Paradise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2011, 10:00 PM
RE: My Opinion About The Subject Of Racism!
Well said!! Its all to obvious that TPTB have ingrained into our society that the "other" ppl are bad, weather the other ppl are of a different color, religion or gender. uugghh It is ridiculous!! I am not one of those happy tree huggers who love everybody, but I am not one to hate someone because they are different than I am. I dont have the time & energy to attempt to be so shallow!! We are all in the same boat together, like it or not, we all should try to make the most of it!

Joanna76, proud member of Realist News since Aug 2011.
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2011, 04:25 AM
RE: My Opinion About The Subject Of Racism!
I fully agree with both of you, and I am sure that many here also agree. I also dont have the time to be that shallow and to hate others just because of a color or religion.

Do you ealize that all of the time people call each other animals, but think about it animals dont hate. They are not racist, and they do not rape each other. Us humans need to start acting more like animals.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LIBOR Bankers Prosecuted! 11,004,507 on DISABILITY! Crying Racism, Crying Wolf? Thinker 0 202 06-24-2014 12:49 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Israel's Everyday Racism — and How American Jews Turn a Blind Eye to It JPMsecretagent 2 743 05-13-2014 08:54 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Shocked Jewish Racism Revealed by L.A. Clippers’ Owner - Team Does Silent Protest At Game People4People 6 550 04-29-2014 11:25 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Video Ku Klux Klan Homeland, Racism, The Heart of Nazism & Criminal Banks People4People 1 335 04-14-2014 04:11 PM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation Obama Gives His Opinion About Syria Chemical Attack - CNN Exclusive! People4People 1 759 08-23-2013 08:06 PM
  Polarizing silver, a silver basher discussion, and opinion change on 90% coins silversurfer 3 739 04-05-2013 11:30 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  Need Your Opinion on Silver Strikes please omnimenice 3 784 05-04-2012 05:36 PM
Last Post: silversurfer
  my opinion is that Fulford/Wilcock is lying...-Latest From Clif High silversurfer 1 1,226 04-16-2012 01:11 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Your Opinion is Requested on Entitlement Programs groovinlv 4 708 01-22-2012 02:28 PM
Last Post: groovinlv
Thumbs Down Ron Paul In A Rant Over Racism - Video Says It All !! People4People 0 793 12-22-2011 01:12 AM
  Al Gore Calls Global Warming Deniers A Form Of Racism Slash'D 11 2,072 09-01-2011 08:51 AM
Last Post: UCOMusic