Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Microwave & Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) Being Used to Torture and Kill Americans
12-31-2011, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 12:41 PM by ratinacage.)
Video Microwave & Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) Being Used to Torture and Kill Americans
The Dangers of Microwave Technology.

Interview with Barrie Trower In November 2010. Barrie Trower is a former Royal Navy microwave weapons expert and former cold-war captured spy debriefer for the UK Intelligence Services. Mr Trower is a conscionable whistle-blower who lectures around the world on hidden dangers from microwave weapons and every-day microwave technologies such as mobile-phones and WiFi. Mr Trower has also repeatedly assisted the UK Police Fedration in their struggle to protect police officers from Tetra/Air-Band radio-communications systems that are harmful to health.

ratinacage, proud member of Realist News since Dec 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Microwave & Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) Being Used to Torture and Kill Americans
Now, i'm wondering what the method of combating this would be. btw excellent info.

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.
01-01-2012, 12:34 AM
RE: Microwave & Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) Being Used to Torture and Kill Americans
(12-31-2011 05:39 PM)redexe Wrote:  Now, i'm wondering what the method of combating this would be. btw excellent info.

Unfortunately...there is no escaping. And from the looks of things it is only going to get worse. People need to wake up to the to the most important and deadliest weapon to be used this century! The "Great Culling" has begun!

01-01-2012, 03:51 PM
(01-01-2012 12:34 AM)ratinacage Wrote:  
(12-31-2011 05:39 PM)redexe Wrote:  Now, i'm wondering what the method of combating this would be. btw excellent info.

Unfortunately...there is no escaping. And from the looks of things it is only going to get worse. People need to wake up to the to the most important and deadliest weapon to be used this century! The "Great Culling" has begun!

We have a paradox. Once people wake up, they notice they cant to anything about it. Weapons like this just prove that.

But, I'm not convinced there isn't a way to diffuse the beam.

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.
01-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Smart Meters use pulsed microwaves and they will be located on most every house. Aluminum foil blocks microwaves but not from the pulse out of these nasty devices.
01-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Key To Wheeler mystery Murder Microwave Mystery Weapon!
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/key-wheel...pon-system

• Was a murdered defense consultant with top secret clearance silently attacked by a microwave weapon to make it seem like he suffered a stoke and then -- conveniently -- "fell into the wrong hands" on the mean streets of America's corporation capital, Wilmington, DE?

GET POLITICAL w/ VIC LIVINGSTON

This veteran journalist knows how it looks and how it feels to be silently attacked by the U.S. government microwave radio frequency directed energy weapon system deployed on cell tower masts everywhere in America.

Defense consultant John P. Wheeler III, as seen in carpark surveillance video two days before his body was discovered in a Wilmington, DE garbage landfill, exhibited the behavior and the demeanor of a man under severe microwave attack. He walked with an unsteady, wobbly gait. He flailed his arms in the air for no apparent reason. He looked disheveled, confused, and persons he talked to said he appeared to be suffering from dementia -- despite the fact that neighbors who saw and talked to him in recent days saw no such signs of mental infirmity.

When I saw the video, I immediately recognized all of these symptoms, because I have experienced similar affects while under microwave attack -- notably, one particularly severe electromagnetic assault that occurred in the spring of 2004, shortly after I realized that some external force was destroying my life and rapidly degrading my health.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: KEY TO WHEELER MYSTERY MURDER U.S. MICROWAVE WEAPON SYSTEM? | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/world/key-wheel...z1idb6rUFr

01-06-2012, 12:06 AM
very true....just notice all the new interesting cell towers going up at warp speeds in cities and rural towns across america...if you have them in your town and you live where there is higher ground then the towers, climb up above the tower's on the higher gound atleast a couple hundred vertical feet....and listen ...you will here a high industrial type machine sound coming from them, it's quite amazing actually because when you pick up on the sound..it's dam alarming..they put these tower's up in my town, all in the middle of the night w/ out anyone noticing. No signs around them, nothing, just there the next morning...did anyone else have mysterious tower's show up in their town?...Mine was about six of them. I have talked with some friends in other states and YES they also have had mysterious towers show in there town out of the blue...never witnessed any construction of them or anything...just there the next day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Navigating Unseen Currents of Energy that Surround Us Thinker 0 576 11-08-2014 02:39 AM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation Germans Experience What Americans Are Now Learning - It's Not Your Land! People4People 1 1,182 10-30-2014 11:57 PM
Exclamation Executive Order That Americans Are Now Feeling The Effects Of People4People 1 611 10-30-2014 02:52 AM
  Obama caught violating anti-torture treaty Thinker 1 295 10-27-2014 09:02 AM
Exclamation Missouri The "Show Me" State Cops Kill Another Black Youth Last Shot To The Head! People4People 0 378 10-24-2014 03:50 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Judge Slams Obama Administration for Hiding Torture Photos From Iraq, Afghanistan Thinker 0 549 10-23-2014 12:56 AM
Sad Census Bereau Reports Show 48% Of Americans Live In Poverty People4People 0 826 10-18-2014 10:58 PM
  Big Companies Spend Millions On 2014 Elections - Americans To Distracted With Ebola People4People 1 949 10-18-2014 02:13 PM
Exclamation Dick Cheney Warns Americans That Things Are Going To Get Worse Than They Can Imagine People4People 3 1,558 10-16-2014 09:15 PM
Last Post: abacus30
  Police asset seizures fund luxury cars, weapons & even a clown! Joanna76 1 1,046 10-14-2014 10:56 PM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
Exclamation What Americans Have To Worry About More Than ISIS! People4People 1 829 10-02-2014 04:19 AM
  Overseas Americans continue to give up citizenship & banks refuse to deal with US tax Thinker 0 550 09-26-2014 11:48 AM
  John Kerry declares Syria regime has broken chemical weapons deal Thinker 2 802 09-22-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation 7 Minutes - Why Most Americans Are Mad As Hell & Alternative Media Wins People4People 4 1,396 09-12-2014 04:30 PM
  Obama Says US Ready To Pass More Sanctions On Russia's Energy and Defense Sectors Arctic 0 455 09-06-2014 12:37 AM
Last Post: Arctic
  Alert: Sun Energy Being Transferred Out Of Local SpaceTime HG Spacetime 11 3,628 08-25-2014 01:44 AM
  800% Higher Probably Americans Will be Killed by Police Than a Terrorist JPMsecretagent 2 944 08-24-2014 11:27 PM
  Ferguson, Missouri (POLICE) I'm Going To "F'ing" KILL YOU ! JPMsecretagent 6 1,064 08-21-2014 12:48 AM
  Dr. Rima E. Laibow TPTB Need To Kill Useless Eaters HG Spacetime 0 1,306 08-12-2014 09:58 PM
  Fracking’s next frontier: Energy giants seek bigger offshore payoffs with deep-water Arctic 1 1,179 08-08-2014 09:50 PM