Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Mercury Is Gone? : Have We Lost One Of Our Planets ?! (MrMaverickstar)
08-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Exclamation Mercury Is Gone? : Have We Lost One Of Our Planets ?! (MrMaverickstar)
For your review...

---------------------------
"nasa caught skipping 7 hours from lasco 3 what dont they want to show us, also missing sun spots for the first time this year, and no 6.0+ earth quakes for nearly two weeks..."

"mercury is no longer part of our solar system according to official NASA data, guys don't know how to say this but it's gone mercury is not where it was supposed to be whether it is somewhere else or it is no longer i am unable to tell you, fact is there are crop circles in the uk that confirm this very fact that it has gone. did it get took out by a comet did it slip into time itself who can say nasa's lasco 3 shows it is no longer there and nasa's jpl small body says it should be in front of the sun right now and in full view of lasco 3 it's not there guys, this is yet again proof NASA LIES..."

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2011, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2011 09:24 PM by 12GaugeAngel.)
RE: Mercury Is Gone? : Have We Lost One Of Our Planets ?! (MrMaverickstar)
Mercury is below the ecliptic, and behind the sun disc on LASCO.
[Image: HC5D4qL]

Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters.
--
Please Watch This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOZycbm3s08
A warning from 12g
---
Visit My Youtube-a-ruby-doob
08-16-2011, 03:04 PM
"this is the last time mercury was seen, and now you know the truth guys world governments covered the destruction of mercury up and spent your moneys on deep underground bases for the rich expecting the worst when comet elenin comes around, this comet is 16 times the size of earth and there are disinfo agents working their best to keep the information concealed. i know this is hard to accept and it's frightening to know but as NASA have already told you put some supplies up for the love of your families and with the grace of god be safe..."

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
08-16-2011, 03:27 PM
so just to be clear. this guy thinks that mercury is known to have been destroyed and is some how proof of a larger plot and is connected to underground bases. and its total malarky. thanks for propagating the bs.

This shows why we cannot see mercury without digging into the full image set.
[Image: where_is_stereo.gif]
Mercury from the earth's perspective is right in front of the sun. the composite images that are shown have the sun disc in place and that is where the planet is.

Here's an image, from a few hours ago, of the right side of the stereo b view. and looky looky.
http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2011/..._s7h1B.jpg

Recent images of mercury:
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/targetFamily/mercury

A probe called Messenger is on its way to mercury, maybe someone should tell it to turn around?:
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/messen...index.html

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-16-2011, 04:03 PM
People actually believe this scheisse?

12g is spot on again...

Yeah, somebody ought to tell the MESSENGER team 'cause they think they just did some pretty neat stuff in orbit around Mercury.

MESSENGER Provides New Data about Mercury

Quote:This week, MESSENGER completed is first perihelion passage from orbit, its first superior solar conjunction from orbit, and its first orbit-correction maneuver. "Those milestones provide important context to the continuing feast of new observations that MESSENGER has been sending home on nearly a daily basis,” offers MESSENGER Principal investigator Sean Solomon of the Carnegie Institution of Washington.

Like the old saying goes...Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

cheers
08-16-2011, 04:12 PM
oh snap... i didn't realize it finally made it. been a while since I have read it.

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---
08-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Seems like every year someone makes a post on a forum or reports on a blog/youtube that Mercury or Venus has went into the sun.

Please stop using MrMaverickstar as a source, he either has no clue what he is talking about or is purposely spreading misinformation and fear. Did you check his channel? What is up with the Elenin update everyday or every few hours now? There is no need for that many updates.
08-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Oh, double snap. Not feeling well today and I just realized that messenger article was from June 16 when mercury was at superior conjunction behind the sun whereas now it's at inferior conjunction in front of the Sun. On a related note Venus is at superior conjunction behind the sun...Earth, Mercury, Sun, Venus all in a row mmmmwwwwaaahhahahahahaha it's doom, doom I say. lol

Joking aside, that's a fortiutous configuration so NASA is planning on using the Venus Express and Messenger spacecraft to get a 3-D dataset on the shape of the coma.

Comet Elenin's coma might be over 200,000 km in diameter or "16 times the size of the Earth", but the coma is just the extremely diffuse gas and microparticles that were offgassed or etched from, and surround, the solid nucleus which it's discoverer has recently estimated at between 1.5-2 km. Leonid Elenin is asking the folks at the Arecibo radio telescope to accurately measure the nucleus at some point in the near future.

There's actually some pretty interesting science going on for those who care to look instead of listening to some pseudoscientific fearmongering ill-mannered nutter like mrmaverickstar and his ilk.

cheers.
08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
Funny you mention that ;)

--
Please Watch This:
A warning from 12g
---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Biggest Upset In US History With A Party That Hasn't Lost Since 1899 - Change Begins People4People 2 833 09-18-2014 03:43 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Shocked ALERT! Deflation COLLAPSE! Fed Admits It’s Lost Control People4People 0 576 07-17-2014 10:49 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Flu vaccine contains 25,000 times more mercury than is allowed in drinking water silversurfer 1 664 06-25-2014 06:18 PM
Video The Last Magazine" 1yr After Death, Hastings Lost Novel Satirizes Corporate Media People4People 0 319 06-23-2014 06:19 PM
  French scientists: We've lost SARS virus vials Arctic 0 350 04-15-2014 11:23 PM
Last Post: Arctic
  Bitcoin rival or lost chance? J.P. Morgan applies to renew a 13-year old anonymous p razzle34dazzle 0 467 12-10-2013 09:58 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
  Close Proximity Sun, ISON, Mercury Electrical Circuit HG Spacetime 0 945 11-09-2013 10:17 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Photo 8.8BIL Earth-Like Planets Found "Just Right" For Life 40B. Habitable Planets MW Gal. AdamAntium 1 460 11-06-2013 11:14 AM
Bug Bush Fire Causing Millions In Lost Homes, Linked To Military Explosive Exercise People4People 1 725 10-23-2013 08:48 PM
Information Americans Have Lost VIRTUALLY ALL of Our Constitutional Rights AdamAntium 0 292 10-18-2013 11:37 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
Lightbulb Blackberry - Layoffs, Lost Revenue, Why Everyone Should Own One! People4People 5 963 09-29-2013 06:50 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Tongue Whistleblower Pattie Brassard Second Sun, 7 planets HG Spacetime 8 3,245 08-12-2013 06:06 AM
  Who owns most of the planets physical silver ? 2D4 1 1,245 06-30-2013 01:25 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Photo Astronomers Found 3 Super-Earth Planets Gliese 667C Habitable Could Sprt Alien Life ! AdamAntium 1 866 06-28-2013 02:36 PM
Last Post: Seattle206723
Video Sandy Hook New Gun Laws Identical To Hungerford Massacre When Eng. Lost Their Guns People4People 2 983 06-08-2013 05:45 AM
Video Japanese Researchers Find Possible Lost Continent in Atlantic Ocean AdamAntium 0 539 05-09-2013 04:08 PM
Video NIne Trillion In Taxpayer Money Has Been Lost By Fed & $2.3 Trillion by DOD People4People 0 1,229 05-06-2013 03:49 PM
  NASA: Three Earth-Like Planets Found in Habitable Zone ! AdamAntium 0 415 04-24-2013 08:32 AM
Question Knowledge lost forever mcetcher 9 1,715 01-31-2013 06:06 PM
Last Post: fr3d
  Has Bill Gross lost his mind? silversurfer 1 1,270 01-04-2013 10:59 PM
Last Post: edd818