Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"Mercedes Says Their Cars Just Don't Blow Up!" Michael Hastings' Death
07-11-2013, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2013 08:10 PM by JPMsecretagent.)
"Mercedes Says Their Cars Just Don't Blow Up!" Michael Hastings' Death
"Mercedes Says Their Cars Just Don't Blow Up!" MORE Evidence Michael Hastings Was Assassinated

Good to see some local MSM news covering this case!

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-13-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: "Mercedes Says Their Cars Just Don't Blow Up!" Michael Hastings' Death
URGENT: Investigate Michael Hastings' Death

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
08-16-2013, 03:29 PM
(07-11-2013 08:21 AM)JPMsecretagent Wrote:  "Mercedes Says Their Cars Just Don't Blow Up!" MORE Evidence Michael Hastings Was Assassinated

Good to see some local MSM news covering this case!

Just a thought I had recently but this would explain for the bomb explosion and the inferno that followed. I have no idea if he actually did have NOS on that car. If I had the money to play with I know I would just because I could. Still can't work out the physics of how the engine and trans fell off 200 feet back. Still have to say fowl play on this one.

jmtomes2001, proud member of Realist News since Oct 2011.
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 04:08 PM by People4People.)
Information Benghazi Corruption Leaving Unsolved Deaths & No Answers
First problem is LAPD is investigating the Michael Hasting wreck while the FBI has been investigating abuse and other deputy misconduct in his jails. In a separate investigation, federal authorities found that Baca’s deputies in the Antelope Valley harassed and intimidated blacks and Latinos.

LAPD looking for a new sheriff and has the good, bad, and ugly to choose from...which one will it be?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...7156.story

First Rand Paul blasts Obamacare, and then the response to his questions toward Hillary Clinton make you wonder about the truth when Youtube continues to show how every presidents for the last four have lied numerous times, and Americans keep smiling.

Have they gotten so used to the White House sex scandals, drug scandals, and lies, that it really doesn't matter anymore?

Seems that way, but the numbers are growing for the people and good shall eventually conquer evil.

When it comes to illegal arms telling the truth would end the glory and fame.

Rand Paul questioned Hillary Clinton about knowledge of arms going through Turkey to Syria for rebels, and she said she didn't know.

Rand Paul questions her honesty?

Wants more answers...

Benghazi is dividing the government, just like the world. Only two side good or evil!

Friendship/Love/Respect for

People4People, proud member of Realist News since May 2011.
08-19-2013, 06:07 AM
(08-16-2013 03:29 PM)jmtomes2001 Wrote:  Just a thought I had recently but this would explain for the bomb explosion and the inferno that followed. I have no idea if he actually did have NOS on that car. If I had the money to play with I know I would just because I could. Still can't work out the physics of how the engine and trans fell off 200 feet back. Still have to say fowl play on this one.

He didn't have NOS in his car. It's illegal to have a filled bottle hooked up in your car in the state of CA.
08-19-2013, 08:40 AM
(08-19-2013 06:07 AM)Night Owl Wrote:  
(08-16-2013 03:29 PM)jmtomes2001 Wrote:  Just a thought I had recently but this would explain for the bomb explosion and the inferno that followed. I have no idea if he actually did have NOS on that car. If I had the money to play with I know I would just because I could. Still can't work out the physics of how the engine and trans fell off 200 feet back. Still have to say fowl play on this one.

He didn't have NOS in his car. It's illegal to have a filled bottle hooked up in your car in the state of CA.

Not to be sarcastic but when has anything being illegal stopped individuals from doing something. Also I just thought everyone assumes it was fowl play without taking a step back and evaluating the situation without jumping conclusions. I know the NOS was a guess on my part and I was speculating. However I thought it might be wise to think about is this possible without there being the intent of someone just out to get him. As I said earlier I can't rule out fowl play as I can't think of an obvious reason for it to be just an accident.

08-19-2013, 05:47 PM
(08-19-2013 08:40 AM)jmtomes2001 Wrote:  Not to be sarcastic but when has anything being illegal stopped individuals from doing something. Also I just thought everyone assumes it was fowl play without taking a step back and evaluating the situation without jumping conclusions. I know the NOS was a guess on my part and I was speculating. However I thought it might be wise to think about is this possible without there being the intent of someone just out to get him. As I said earlier I can't rule out fowl play as I can't think of an obvious reason for it to be just an accident.

It's good to question and take a look at alternative scenarios. My opinion on Hastings and his car is, he doesn't strike me as a person who would have modifications done to a Mercedes, adding a N2O system to his car would void all warranties on the vehicle. The bottle/s would be mounted in either the backseat area or the trunk. With this vehicle being his daily driver, for a journalist who travels and hauls boxes,bags,cases around for work, a mounted bottle in either location would be an annoyance and hassle. Having a N2O system on standby ready to go at any time in your vehicle is a real inconvenience, there are certain things you have to do to ensure in operates. People with N2O system usually only use it on special occasions. If Hastings did have N2O, it doesn't make sense why he would have the bottle ready and using it at the time of his death when he was in the middle of something important.

Also, if N2O was in his vehicle, it would have came out already in the accident report or from the family.
08-21-2013, 01:04 PM
(08-19-2013 05:47 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  
(08-19-2013 08:40 AM)jmtomes2001 Wrote:  Not to be sarcastic but when has anything being illegal stopped individuals from doing something. Also I just thought everyone assumes it was fowl play without taking a step back and evaluating the situation without jumping conclusions. I know the NOS was a guess on my part and I was speculating. However I thought it might be wise to think about is this possible without there being the intent of someone just out to get him. As I said earlier I can't rule out fowl play as I can't think of an obvious reason for it to be just an accident.

It's good to question and take a look at alternative scenarios. My opinion on Hastings and his car is, he doesn't strike me as a person who would have modifications done to a Mercedes, adding a N2O system to his car would void all warranties on the vehicle. The bottle/s would be mounted in either the backseat area or the trunk. With this vehicle being his daily driver, for a journalist who travels and hauls boxes,bags,cases around for work, a mounted bottle in either location would be an annoyance and hassle. Having a N2O system on standby ready to go at any time in your vehicle is a real inconvenience, there are certain things you have to do to ensure in operates. People with N2O system usually only use it on special occasions. If Hastings did have N2O, it doesn't make sense why he would have the bottle ready and using it at the time of his death when he was in the middle of something important.

Also, if N2O was in his vehicle, it would have came out already in the accident report or from the family.

- Great Britain Upon leaving the Ritz that fateful night, the only car which was in service and available to the Princess Of Wales had just two months earlier been stolen in a bizarre thief.

The car, a Mercedes Benz S class, had been stolen from outside a restaurant and was found two weeks later intact in a Paris suburb but oddly missing some small and very specific electronic parts. Upon closer inspection the parts that were stolen came from devices within the cars Electronic Management System (EMS) and were found to control the electric windows, power steering rack and the anti-lock braking system. The car was repaired by a local Mercedes dealer at a cost of $20,000 and was checked by police.

After the accident, police stated that their initial post accident report found the car to be in good mechanical condition even thou that with the complete loss of control of the car within the tunnel there had been no brake marks at the scene.

However, investigations into the crash years later showed that experts had reported a series of issues with the cars braking system and that Princess Diana's seatbelt was the only one found to be jammed and not working.Thursday, 11th August 2011

http://reddpill.com/news.php?page=articl...ths+before

This was another common thing with hastings it was talked about last night on GroundZero radio show. Sound familiar?

08-23-2013, 10:20 AM
(08-21-2013 01:04 PM)jmtomes2001 Wrote:  This was another common thing with hastings it was talked about last night on GroundZero radio show. Sound familiar?

Yes it does. When I first heard what happened to Hastings, I had a pretty good idea what was the cause of the "accident". Knew the investigation would be quick and not very thorough.

Mercedes has black boxes in their cars. I haven't heard any word if they will even check it.
08-23-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:Hours before dying in a fiery car crash, Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings told his neighbor he believed his Mercedes had been tampered with, according to a report.

Hastings, a swashbuckling war correspondent known for taking on powerful figures, had told several friends he believed the government was watching him in the weeks before his death on June 18 in Los Angeles. But in a lengthy profile by LA Weekly Hastings’ neighbor Jordanna Thigpen says he knocked on her door after midnight and asked to borrow her Volvo because he was afraid to drive his own car.

"He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she told the weekly newspaper. She declined, saying her car was in need of repairs.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/mic...th-report/

Related
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-08-22/news/...rash/full/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick No Home, No Air, No Life - Slow Death Of Nations Around The World People4People 0 89 Today 12:22 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Michael Rupert suicided? Thinker 4 262 Today 10:46 AM
Thumbs Down US Guantanamo Detainee Killed in Syria While Leading NATO-Backed Death Squad People4People 0 179 Yesterday 12:22 PM
Video An All-Electric Tax Funded Navy Destroyer Trumps Electric Cars For The People! People4People 1 247 04-15-2014 11:50 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Star Drilling Africa To Death - Who Profits & Who Starves? People4People 2 211 04-09-2014 07:21 PM
Smile Cities to Carpoolers: Sharing Your Car is Illegal, We Will Seize Your Cars People4People 0 155 04-09-2014 12:49 AM
  Jon Stewart & Michael Lewis on High Frequency Trading,: Not Capitalism “It’s Cheating silversurfer 3 279 04-08-2014 10:24 PM
  Documents Reveal JPMorgan Has Been Patenting Death Derivatives Thinker 1 477 02-21-2014 02:18 PM
  Ukraine Splits Prompt Civil War Warning as Violence Spreads, death toll tops 50 JPMsecretagent 0 346 02-20-2014 09:12 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  China, the Death Star of Emerging Markets JPMsecretagent 0 457 02-06-2014 04:57 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Doctor gets suspended death sentence for trafficking babies mcetcher 1 429 01-18-2014 05:33 PM
  As Americans nearly freeze to death, EPA pushes to criminalize many woodstoves Arctic 1 499 01-11-2014 01:15 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  MANDATORY GOVT BLACK BOX TRACKING IN ALL CARS & TRUCKS Thinker 0 489 01-09-2014 06:45 PM
Shocked Louisiana Sinkhole Of Death Creates Urgency For TPP & Obamacare People4People 0 409 12-31-2013 01:37 PM
Photo Co. Shooting Real Or Diversion Away From Death Of Official With Obama Birth Facts? People4People 1 668 12-21-2013 09:33 PM
Video China Taking Steps That Could Mean Death Of The Oil Industry Reason For Ukraine Chaos People4People 0 399 12-06-2013 04:24 PM
Video Real Life Jason Voorhees In Philadelphia and more - Death By Cold Steel Report Seattle206723 0 389 11-25-2013 05:19 PM
Last Post: Seattle206723
Shocked Obama Forgets Promise To The People In Gulf States After Oil Spill - Death Continues! People4People 0 436 11-17-2013 04:15 PM
  BETWEEN NUCLEAR & FRACKING HELL; AMERICA'S DEATH BY DESIGN... All$enslaves 1 343 11-16-2013 12:55 PM
Last Post: cinnamonlyn
  3 D Printers: Houses, Cars and even human tissue! All$enslaves 0 291 11-06-2013 09:33 PM
Last Post: All$enslaves