Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3 Average
Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON, Gov. Shutdown NASA?!
10-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Star Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON, Gov. Shutdown NASA?!
In the following interview, conducted on the 2nd of October, with host John Moore on the Republic Broadcasting Network, renown author and astrophysicist Professor James M. McCanney declared that Planet Mars has acquired a coma, resulting from the electrical interaction with Comet ISON.

McCanney states that, "Comet ISON approached and is now past Mars. Mars went comet. I and other people observed it. The coma around Mars is extremely visible. This is an event that we have not seen in thousands of years."

He postulates that this is the primary reason for the swift halt to the operations of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) following the shutdown of the United States federal government. According to a White House release, President Obama has discontinued nearly every NASA activity besides the International Space Station (ISS) operations. All told, only about 549 full- and part-time NASA employees — about 3 percent of the more than 18,000 who work at the agency — will be treated as essential personnel exempt from furlough during a shutdown, spokesman Allard Beutel said in a recent interview with SpaceNews. “The estimated time to complete the shut-down for routine agency activities, which includes the vast majority of NASA employees, contractors, and facilities, is less than one half-day,” NASA Chief Financial Officer Elizabeth Robinson wrote in a Sept. 27 letter to Sally Ericsson, program associate director at the White House Office of Management and budget.

On September 29, McCanney wrote on his website:

Comet ISON recently turned GREEN showing it is connecting electrically with Mars as I predicted. This started on the 24th of September. Standard science claims this is due to UV light from the Sun, which is more like fairy tale. They never explain such dichotomies (they do not have to since in the controlled press no one else gets to insert even a comment). I predicted this brightening as the comet connects electrically with Mars, heading for a close bypass on the 1st of October. [Edited for clarity]

The following report from Universe Today, confirms this:

[Image: greencometison02.jpg]
Comet ISON, photographed with a 3-inch (80mm) telescope this morning
Sept. 28 shows a circular green coma and head. A short dust tail
points to the northwest. Credit: Michael Jaeger

As NASA and the European Space Agency prepare their remote photojournalists – Mars Express, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter and the Curiosity and Opportunity rovers – to capture photos of Comet ISON’s flyby of Mars early next week, amateur astronomers continue to monitor and photograph the comet from backyard observatories across the blue Earth. Several recent color photos show ISON’s bright head or nucleus at the center of a puffy, green coma. Green’s a good omen – a sign the comet’s getting more active as it enters the realm of the inner solar system and sun’s embrace.

[Image: greencometison01.jpg]
Another great photo of the “greening” of Comet ISON taken on Sept. 24
with a 17-inch (43-cm) telescope. Click to enlarge. Credit: Damian Peach

Sunlight beating down on the comet’s nucleus (core) vaporizes dust-impregnated ice to form a cloud or coma, a temporary atmosphere of water vapor, dust, carbon dioxide, ammonia and other gases. Once liberated , the tenuous haze of comet stuff rapidly expands into a huge spherical cloud centered on the nucleus.
http://www.universetoday.com/105087/come...oes-green/

On September 30 to October 01, McCanney also wrote on his website:

Comet ISON today developed a sunward spike, as I predicted it would Is seriously connecting electrically with the planet Mars. However, it is clear that the appointed NASA special team of scientists is hiding data from the over 60 satellites and telescopes it is using to observe ISON. The fix is on and people every day are waking up to my work and predictions.

[Image: marsandison01.jpg]
Comet ISON near to its close approach to Mars, imaged together from the 2 meter Liverpool Telescope.
Credit: Remanzacco Observatory/Ernesto Guido, Nick Howes, and
Martino Nicolini/NSO Liverpool Telescope.

[Image: marsandison02.jpg]
This image of Mars (lower right) and Comet ISON (upper left) was taken about 5:00 AM EDT in Westminster
Maryland using a Nikon D5000 and a Stellarvue 80ED telescope. It’s composed of 44 30-second
exposures at ISO1600, stacked using DeepSkyStacker. Credit and copyright: Ari Koutsouradis.

NASA's hiding of Mars data is confirmed. Carey Lisse (of Goddard Space Flight Center) heads NASA team, and is hiding data coming from the MARS Observer instruments including that Hubble Space Telescope is certainly viewing all the the myriad of electrical interactions between ISON and the planet that I have seen. These same scientists have been instrumental in hiding data on the luminosity of comets, since they accidentally discovered my predicted X-RAYs in comments.

[Image: marsandison03.jpg]
Three different views of Comet ISON’s inner coma. Credit: Remanzacco Observatory/Ernest Guido,
Nick Howes and Martino Nicolini.

NASA has shutdown all information release on all topics including that on Comet ISON. Don't tell me that this is due to Congress. NASA already had its money in hand and there is no reason to shutdown operational servers, unless you want to. Given the clear indications that the government is planning a wide scale power outage, how convenient to have the shutdown including all reporting from our illustrious space agency? Could they be planning on it sooner, since I already called them out on this issue? [Edited for clarity]

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2013, 05:16 PM
Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON, Gov. Shutdown NASA?!
Now that's exciting ISON is super charged, can't wait see how Earth interacts with ISON, look forward to a possible electrical ghosting Web Bot event, need prep for power outage in Jan. to be safe.
10-03-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON, Gov. Shutdown NASA?!
(10-03-2013 05:16 PM)HG Spacetime Wrote:  Now that's exciting ISON is super charged, can't wait see how Earth interacts with ISON, look forward to a possible electrical ghosting Web Bot event, need prep for power outage in Jan. to be safe.

I never thought about that. I better make sure I have plenty of stuff around just in case of a power outage.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Mars Acquired Coma
[Image: t4_BullshitButton-main.jpg]
10-03-2013, 07:29 PM
RE: Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON, Gov. Shutdown NASA?!
(10-03-2013 07:10 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  [Image: t4_BullshitButton-main.jpg]

LMAO

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
10-03-2013, 07:38 PM
(10-03-2013 07:10 PM)Night Owl Wrote:  [Image: t4_BullshitButton-main.jpg]

Yes... lots and lots.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
10-03-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 09:18 PM by HG Spacetime.)
RE: Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON,
(10-03-2013 05:23 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  
(10-03-2013 05:16 PM)HG Spacetime Wrote:  Now that's exciting ISON is super charged, can't wait see how Earth interacts with ISON, look forward to a possible electrical ghosting Web Bot event, need prep for power outage in Jan. to be safe.

I never thought about that. I better make sure I have plenty of stuff around just in case of a power outage.

If charged coma should occur around Earth it could interfere with electrical distribution grid in much the same way as CME Carrington effect, ionic short circuit condition. Folks do not think about it until it happens to them, we are so power dependent today, power outage in winter month of January is no fun things go from bad to worst if you have frozen water pipe damage. I recall weather channel news 2012 ice storms nightmares people had to endure when they lost power to their homes. Better safe than sorry with alternate heat source. I have installed many inexpensive economical small 240Vac 20Amp 5KW generators back feed via direct temp quick wire 2-pole, 20Amp breaker input home electrical panel, 5KW is cheap easy solution to power loss, uses very little fuel is all you need to get by on for a week or more of power outage with comfort.
10-03-2013, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 10:28 PM by ohoh7.)
I always have a kerosene heater, and a gas stove for backup. I also have a generator, over 300 gallons of water put away and about 1 year of food put away. I grew up in Maine, I know how bad winters can get. However here in NC things are not to bad in the winter but an ice storm can cripple the state for a week or better. I also lived with hubby and 3 kids in diapers with no running water, no phone, and no electric for 2 years. So I know how to live if the grid goes.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 11:30 PM by HG Spacetime.)
RE: Mars Acquired Coma From Electrical Interaction With Comet ISON
(10-03-2013 10:28 PM)ohoh7 Wrote:  I always have a kerosene heater, and a gas stove for backup. I also have a generator, over 300 gallons of water put away and about 1 year of food put away. I grew up in Maine, I know how bad winters can get. However here in NC things are not to bad in the winter but an ice storm can cripple the state for a week or better. I also lived with hubby and 3 kids in diapers with no running water, no phone, and no electric for 2 years. So I know how to live if the grid goes.

Oh yeah, your comment is great you are prepared, wish others had your mind set. I recall trying to alert neighbors they need to prepare for power outages because of new extreme weather events, they chose to ignore my words then there was hurricane Ike event that woke'em up. lol
10-05-2013, 09:13 AM
???

~The beginning of wisdom is the awe of God ~" Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein~

>>> WE monitor YOU<<<

[Image: nibiru.jpg]
10-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Prof. James McCanney data confirmed true.
(10-05-2013 09:13 AM)AdamAntium Wrote:  ???

Prof. James McCanney data confirmed true, ISON went Green via Mars electrical interaction.
http://globalrumblings.blogspot.com/2013...anney.html

Hope ISON Sun dives, if ISON holds NASA projected orbit Earth will pass thru it's charged ion trail.

Thanks for ISON Mars follow up Adam incredible photos of electrical interaction between them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down More Starvation For Americans - NASA Needs Those Tax Dollars For Biggest Rocket Ever! People4People 1 427 07-24-2014 11:50 PM
Last Post: People4People
  NASA Warp Drive Project, You Need One In Your Garage HG Spacetime 0 298 06-10-2014 12:35 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  NASA New IRIS Camera Close Up CME HG Spacetime 2 470 06-03-2014 12:03 AM
Lightbulb NASA Leases Google Its Gigantic Hanger One - Equivalent Of 8 Football Fields People4People 2 492 06-02-2014 09:38 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  False Flag? Missing Nuclear Weapons, Comet ISON, and The Arrival of The Destroyer Numa 7 1,797 04-14-2014 02:13 PM
Wink NASA Tests Out Flying Saucer - Military UFO Training Drills In The Night Sky? People4People 3 854 04-14-2014 12:34 PM
Exclamation Americans Expose NASA/Military Testing - Chemical Snow Warning Alert!!! People4People 0 520 01-31-2014 12:30 AM
  The Colonization of Mars, Revelation 12 Update Marklb 0 654 01-22-2014 06:49 PM
Last Post: Marklb
  Jim Beam acquired: Japanese company for $13.62 Billion JPMsecretagent 0 382 01-14-2014 05:16 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
Information Comet ISON break-up: What could happen on Dec 16th in South Africa AdamAntium 4 936 12-16-2013 10:15 PM
Smile ISON charlesdchapman 10 944 12-11-2013 01:47 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
  ISON Dec 05, Upadate J. McCanney All$enslaves 2 687 12-11-2013 01:19 AM
  Comet ISON: De-Coding "The Messages" In The Crop Circles Numa 0 477 12-08-2013 02:38 PM
Last Post: Numa
Exclamation NASA: January 12, 2014 Double Whammy Coming - Solar Particles Going Two Directions! People4People 0 973 12-05-2013 02:43 PM
  Rice Smackdown, Sriracha Shutdown, Pizza Throwdown - New World Next Week-Corbettrepor silversurfer 1 789 12-04-2013 11:20 PM
  COMET ISON DIES ... AGAIN: Comet ISON Captured by NASA’s STEREO Spacecraft JPMsecretagent 2 1,220 12-03-2013 04:24 PM
Star UPDATES & Guide to Observing Comet ISON in November 2013 AdamAntium 47 5,426 12-02-2013 09:06 AM
Last Post: AdamAntium
  November 30, 2013 ISON Update & Last Show All$enslaves 0 704 11-30-2013 07:27 PM
Last Post: All$enslaves
  The War Behind ISON NASA Won't Talk About Thinker 2 1,179 11-29-2013 09:37 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  November 28th, 2013 ISON update 9PM CDT All$enslaves 1 1,022 11-29-2013 12:02 AM
Last Post: cinnamonlyn