Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Major Ed Dames - The End (Remote Viewing Predictions)
03-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Major Ed Dames - The End (Remote Viewing Predictions)

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2012, 05:33 PM
RE: Major Ed Dames - The End (Remote Viewing Predictions)
Remote viewing for the win! . His skeptics comment was good . I hope hes wrong about the N Koreans .

May the web bot be with you , always .
Find all posts by this user
03-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Remember what he points out! N Korea will launch a missile and the world then gets the KILL SHOT Just a few days ago Japan said it would shoot down any missiles that are scheduled to be launched by N. Korea. I think the kill shot is near, Without an underground bunker, coalmine or large cave, I don’t know how to survive. Except just being plain lucky. The hardest thing is knowing when it's gonna hit so you can bug out in time

" Have You Ever Grown anything in the garden of the mind " - Mr. Rogers
03-23-2012, 10:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 10:17 PM by Mac.)
I just started it , butim thinking its a good one . Germany is going back to its old currency (same with France via diffrent source) .
Oct 7th 2011

03-24-2012, 12:25 PM
If you think he is right, you are still a sheep following someone, IMO.

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
03-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Remote viewing isn't limited to just humans. Look what happed to this dog after watching Ed dames patented DVD!

[Image: uJfwO.gif]

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.
03-25-2012, 10:31 PM
During the first video, Ed Dames talks about a nuclear weapon (17 minutes in) launched from North Korea right before the "Kill Shot" event happens. Please read below...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Zero Hedge about 1 hour ago:

North Korean Rocket Trajectory Revealed

Yesterday afternoon, Barack Obama who is currently in South Korea, briefly was within bullet range (if behind bulletproof glass) of North Korea when he stood on the edge of the DMZ separating the two feuding countries. A few minutes later he left and told the world that "Bad behaviour will not be rewarded" referring to the imminent launch of North Korea's Unha-3 rocket scheduled for a test launch in April. He added that "I will also note that every time North Korea has violated an international resolution, the Security Council resolution, it has resulted in further isolation, tightening of sanctions, stronger enforcement. I suspect that will happen this time as well." Alas, we doubt that Obama's warnings will have much of an impact and that in a few weeks NK will go ahead and hit the launch button undeterred, in the process forcing Japan to scramble its Aegis destroyers and take other countermeasures as discussed last week, in case the missile "veers of course." But just what is the trajectory? Courtesy of North Korea Tech, we now know the secret path the North Korean rocket is expected to take. All we can say is there better not be strong Westerly winds.

Read more here:
Zerohedge L I N K

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
03-25-2012, 11:50 PM
NK fear is cheaper than Iran fear . Fear is the opposite of love , love and compassion is the Christ . Fear is the anti Christ !
[Image: bjfkvt.gif]

03-26-2012, 08:38 PM
From the video about 19m10s:

Narrator
"But there is another event that remote viewers fear the most, a sign that the kill shot is eminent."

Major Ed Dames
"What would be that final recognizable event, just prior to the kill shot sequence. The best that we[Ed D.&Team] could come up with, pushing ahead. The best that we could come up with was a...What appeared to be a space shuttle, being forced down to what appears to be a meteor shower, or something like that."

These two stories currently up on Drudge Report
Astronauts scramble for escape pods as space junk threat gets serious
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2012/0324/A...ts-serious

2 Small Asteroids Give Earth a Close Shave
http://www.space.com/15043-small-asteroi...shave.html

shane777, proud member of Realist News since Sep 2011.
03-27-2012, 05:57 AM
One way or another.........just get ready.

Economic collapse--get ready with supplies and a plan

Ed dames "killshot"--get ready with supplies and a plan

Lindsey Williams "elite" plans--get ready with supplies and a plan

It does not matter which one(or all) happen to come about and in whatever order....

Just get ready with supplies and a plan. Be thankful that you might know some information ahead of others who are still clueless.

One or more of these things(considering their track record) is bound to happen......so you might not survive it, but you sure can increase your chances and be thankful that you have time to prepare. They all mostly require similar planning and preperation.

Personally I'm calling economic collapse, WWIII, hyperinflation(blamed on the "enemy"), then the killshot to top it off(2013ish)...........in that order.

See you on the other side.............

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
03-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Now I’m not very religious or quote religious scripture much, but I am open to all kinds of information from all sources………..then I decide for myself what I deem as credible.

There was a sign foretold that the end-times are near. Many have forgotten it. But some should revisit the words and ask themselves if it might hold some credibility.

In the Old Testament Isaiah prophesied of a time when standards and behavioral attitudes would be reversed, and Jesus said in the end-times many people would be deceived:-

Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Just some examples off the top of my head…………..

Ron Paul(great man, best for our nation)—hidden, not talked about, drowned out

Bankers(massive fraud and no jail time, even with lies under oath)—jail time for raw milk producers

Paper fiat currency(considered actual money and controlled)—GOLD & SILVER(real money) denounced

False flag events(initiated and covered up with lies)—real terrorist actions deemed as “liberating”

Freedom(taken and sometimes given up for a sense of security)—Those that speak their minds and encourage debate, argument(shunned, arrested, and isolated as “extremists”)..NDAA, SOPA, H.R 347

And on, and on, and on……….

I’m not making a call on this “end-times” thing, just pointing out things I see

I’m sure you can see a lot more, but I just don’t see this charade going on much longer…

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin
03-27-2012, 10:14 AM
(03-27-2012 05:57 AM)Ogre Wrote:  One way or another.........just get ready.

Economic collapse--get ready with supplies and a plan

Ed dames "killshot"--get ready with supplies and a plan

Lindsey Williams "elite" plans--get ready with supplies and a plan

It does not matter which one(or all) happen to come about and in whatever order....

Just get ready with supplies and a plan. Be thankful that you might know some information ahead of others who are still clueless.

One or more of these things(considering their track record) is bound to happen......so you might not survive it, but you sure can increase your chances and be thankful that you have time to prepare. They all mostly require similar planning and preperation.

Personally I'm calling economic collapse, WWIII, hyperinflation(blamed on the "enemy"), then the killshot to top it off(2013ish)...........in that order.

See you on the other side.............

I agree... you made some great points Ogre.

Besides an armed/violent revolution, there is very little we can do to change TPTB's plans right now. As along as sheeple are kept divided and at each others throats (via the MSM), things will only get worse. Tough talk aside, how many people are actually willing to take up arms, go head to head against the US government/law enforcement and risk losing their lives?... not many I'll bet.

The best thing we can do right now is be aware and prep as best as we can.

If the sun throws a CME (ie. kill shot) our way there is very little anyone can do about it. If the earth's atmosphere gets blown into outer space, everyone dies... even the people in the deepest underground bunkers. An event like this is totally out of our control and not even worth worrying about.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
03-27-2012, 06:57 PM
A boat might really be a good thing, unless ofcourse big waves are expected as well.

Informant101, proud member of Realist News since Jul 2011.
03-27-2012, 08:45 PM
(03-27-2012 06:57 PM)Informant101 Wrote:  A boat might really be a good thing, unless ofcourse big waves are expected as well.
From the story I read the oceans will heat up 4 degrees and sea life will die turning the oceans black in some areas . in the Mediterranean the underwater volcanoes ( like the one getting larger in Greece atm) will erupt . The Canary Islands volcano will erupt causing a massive wave north and south that will wash over the south part of the UK , and touch the eastern sea board of the US covering the capitol in water . The planet will wobble like a top slowing down and wave after wave will crash into the shoreline untill the poleshift happens and the oceans rock from there basins rushing 100 miles inland (think Noah's ark for the last poleshift) . Even if it doesn't pan out (which is a good thing) the book was fun to read, and plays out like a thriller !
Douglas is retiring next year and has gone out with a bang . He has proven himself to be genuine over and over for years . They call him the last of the sleeping prophets (like Edgar Cayce http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Cayce )
[Image: w1y979.jpg]

03-28-2012, 06:31 AM
This is how i feel about all the stuff being said and going on;

[Image: popcorn-trikc.png]
03-30-2012, 12:30 PM
No kidding. I was ready 1999 for y2k and the new Madrid earth quake. 13 years and im still here...

fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/
Noun:

1.) A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
2.) An Internet message board.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ed Dames on Coast to Coast tonight 10-21-14 NickNick 9 413 Today 03:07 AM
Last Post: NickNick
  "We're Screwed" Major Garrett open mic briefing U.S.response to Ebola Outbreak Oct 3 Arctic 4 1,033 10-08-2014 10:41 AM
Last Post: Fiat Facade
  a major power plant was destroyed in Lughansk Arctic 2 939 09-21-2014 06:24 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  What ever happend to Ed "KillShot" Dames a07216 1 546 09-02-2014 09:35 PM
  Predictions PM Rise Month Of July 2014 Did Not Happen HG Spacetime 1 1,232 08-12-2014 11:06 PM
  A Major Celeb has Died.. Start Scouring the News.. italianlad69 2 1,261 08-12-2014 12:23 PM
Last Post: italianlad69
Question Third Major Fish Die Off In Two Weekis Along CA Coast - What's Happening? People4People 0 681 08-02-2014 09:54 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Ed Dames hit this is going down just the way he siad. NickNick 0 733 06-14-2014 08:16 PM
  Yes, There Will Be Riots In Major Cities HG Spacetime 2 507 04-09-2014 03:44 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
  Major X4.9 Solar Flare mcetcher 3 636 02-25-2014 01:09 PM
Last Post: mcetcher
Photo Courney Brown (remote viewing) The Farsight Institute facebook message Arctic 6 2,145 01-25-2014 03:04 PM
Exclamation NJ Superbowl Emergency Drills For Major Disasters Americans Haven't Experienced People4People 1 979 01-18-2014 05:39 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  Ed Dames and Webbot hit coming up. CME incoming to earth. NickNick 1 922 01-07-2014 08:03 PM
  China has lowest external debt compared to other major countries razzle34dazzle 0 368 12-07-2013 05:00 PM
Last Post: razzle34dazzle
Exclamation COMET ISON & MAJOR VOLCANO ERUPTIONS ALL OVER EARTH! - COMING EVENT? AdamAntium 1 840 11-28-2013 10:28 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation Major News Witness Admits The Airport Shooting Was A Hoax On Blog People4People 0 725 11-05-2013 10:28 PM
Information Gold Price From August to December 2013 Predictions People4People 7 1,822 11-01-2013 09:06 AM
  Why I'm Bullish For October & 2014: Price Predictions & Forecast TruthMovement 1 603 10-02-2013 01:44 PM
Information DISCLOSURE: Jim Marrs - Insider Reveals Arms Deals Behind Recent Major Events AdamAntium 1 842 09-24-2013 04:12 PM
Shocked Military Vets Suing CIA Over Remote Control Devices In Their Brains! People4People 0 603 09-17-2013 12:55 PM