Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 3.32 Average
Killing Household Ants with Splenda(sucralose) Good Read
04-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Killing Household Ants with Splenda(sucralose) Good Read
http://www.examiner.com/family-health-in...th-splenda
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: Killing Household Ants with Splenda(sucralose) Good Read
I'm a "guest" but not the one that created this post. I am a doctor and splenda, aspertame and any other artificially lab created sweetener will kill you. Your body does not know what to do with these compounds. When you drink a diet soda or anything with these substances your body thinks massive amounts of sugar are entering the body (these toxins are 1000 times sweeter than sugar), you will ultimately release insulin to store this "sugar" but there is no sugar. So now to help reduce the insulin that is released you will crave carbohydrates and other simple sugars like dessert, breads, pasta and candy. So those of you who drink diet because you don't want the extra pounds think again. Regular soda is in no way healthy for you and has it's own problems but we've been consuming soda with sugar for at least 100 years. How long have these toxins been on the market? Splenda since the late nineties and aspertame has been around for less than thirty years. We are only beginning to see the effects with an increase in Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and many other problems involving the brain. Stay away from all of them.
04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
How about killing rats with flouride toothpaste?
Could there be any doubt left about TPTB intentions for the majority of humanity, if not every soul left struggling on Earth?!
Tall Nordic, laughing Ubermensch could be the last thing we see flying over our heads, in NASA/Nazi TR3bs, if Illuminati shapeshifters get their way. That's where all the strangely logical deductions seem to be inexorably leading my mind. Is it insanity taking hold?
What else could possibly explain all the impossible to reconcile dissonance, in the face of such brilliance and capacity for deception?
My DH thinks it's simply a matter of humanity running off course, like a runaway train without a conscious conducter, careening into inevitable entropy. He thinks without higher guidance, the basest characteristics of the human collective consciousness take charge, like mindless greed and other sadistic, nihilist satisfactions. We're only seeing the most primitive and ugly, lowest common denominator of survival of the fittest. He doesn't believe there needs to be a grand conspiracy.
But I look at the fabulous wealth and education of the Vatican, the power of the Jesuits & Zionists, Monarchs, Mogols and Freemasons and figure they must know EXACTLY what they're doing and where we're all headed. They're the only ones with the means and motive!

I pray to the highest infinite source of all consciousness in creation to send Angels, Aliens, Watchers, Whatever truly serves the greatest good, down to help all innocent and sentient beings. We are all the eyes of Godverse, IMO.
Find all posts by this user
04-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Any idea what Truvia is? The commercial says it's not sugar or artificial sweetner. Thanks.
04-06-2011, 01:30 PM
I try to stick to real unprocessed food and cultivate my subtle taste appreciation. Honey, maple syrup and other natural sugars are healthier, with synergistic minerals and enzymes. Steevia is as sweet as sacharin, if you really need zero calorie sweetening and it's anti fungal and anti bacterial too.
04-06-2011, 06:24 PM
(04-06-2011 01:08 PM)Guest Wrote:  I'm a "guest" but not the one that created this post. I am a doctor and splenda, aspertame and any other artificially lab created sweetener will kill you. Your body does not know what to do with these compounds. When you drink a diet soda or anything with these substances your body thinks massive amounts of sugar are entering the body (these toxins are 1000 times sweeter than sugar), you will ultimately release insulin to store this "sugar" but there is no sugar. So now to help reduce the insulin that is released you will crave carbohydrates and other simple sugars like dessert, breads, pasta and candy. So those of you who drink diet because you don't want the extra pounds think again. Regular soda is in no way healthy for you and has it's own problems but we've been consuming soda with sugar for at least 100 years. How long have these toxins been on the market? Splenda since the late nineties and aspertame has been around for less than thirty years. We are only beginning to see the effects with an increase in Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and many other problems involving the brain. Stay away from all of them.

thumbs up! same with chemically produced fats!
04-06-2011, 06:27 PM
(04-06-2011 01:30 PM)Heather Wrote:  I try to stick to real unprocessed food and cultivate my subtle taste appreciation. Honey, maple syrup and other natural sugars are healthier, with synergistic minerals and enzymes. Steevia is as sweet as sacharin, if you really need zero calorie sweetening and it's anti fungal and anti bacterial too.

"and cultivate my subtle taste appreciation."? <sticking my finger down my throat>, biatch please!
04-06-2011, 06:35 PM
(04-06-2011 01:17 PM)CinnaNym Wrote:  Any idea what Truvia is? The commercial says it's not sugar or artificial sweetner. Thanks.

Truvia as far as I have looked into is just a specific brand of stevia. Stevia is much better than all the others from what I can tell. It is plant derived. My favorite is still good old fashioned natural organic sugar. Most of realize that too much sugar can cause problems but at least your body knows how to break it down and utilize it, unlike chemicals.
04-06-2011, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 08:08 PM by Imaginefication.)
Lol. Sugar industry is enormous amounts of $$$$, this is just an unfounded attack by people invested in cane sugar. There is no reference or source for any of those bogus claims because they are not true. Sucralose was discovered by Tate & Lyle, a company that researches food ingredients. If ants were fed nothing but Sucralose they would die only because it does not contain nutrients or calories. There is countless attacks and false claims against Sucralose because it is the best alternative sweetener in every way. I dare anyone who regularly eats cane sugar to completely replace it with sucralose for one week and I guarantee you will feel 1000% healthier than you ever have.
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
(04-06-2011 06:35 PM)Guest Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 01:17 PM)CinnaNym Wrote:  Any idea what Truvia is? The commercial says it's not sugar or artificial sweetner. Thanks.

Truvia as far as I have looked into is just a specific brand of stevia. Stevia is much better than all the others from what I can tell. It is plant derived. My favorite is still good old fashioned natural organic sugar. Most of realize that too much sugar can cause problems but at least your body knows how to break it down and utilize it, unlike chemicals.

Stevia can be found on the web. Asai has used Stevia for centuries instead of sugar. They advertise that it is safe for Diabetics. I bought some ( my daughter is diabetic) it is very sweet like sugar. One packet is like two scoops of sugar. It is more expensive. I read that they have started growing it in Florida now. Coke was thinking about make a line of coka-cola with it.
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM
(04-06-2011 06:35 PM)Guest Wrote:  

You ever see a mexican making coffee in a 7-11? its a sugar ants dream, those peeps use as much sugar as coffee, ever see them all bloated with fat legs from diabetes?, nope thin as rails.... digging ditches for us citizens
04-27-2011, 09:58 PM

It comes front stevia plant, however I wouldn't trust Truvia, simply because it comes from a plant...they probably messed with it so much...Chocolate in its natural form is actually super good for you..but that processed crap in candy bars...uh uh....

Jatnna :)
04-27-2011, 10:01 PM
(04-06-2011 08:07 PM)Imaginefication Wrote:  Lol. Sugar industry is enormous amounts of $$$$, this is just an unfounded attack by people invested in cane sugar. There is no reference or source for any of those bogus claims because they are not true. Sucralose was discovered by Tate & Lyle, a company that researches food ingredients. If ants were fed nothing but Sucralose they would die only because it does not contain nutrients or calories. There is countless attacks and false claims against Sucralose because it is the best alternative sweetener in every way. I dare anyone who regularly eats cane sugar to completely replace it with sucralose for one week and I guarantee you will feel 1000% healthier than you ever have.

You gon get cancer boi. Our bodies are very specific, nature is specific, when there are extra molecules that aren't usually there (an extra Hydrogen to increase shelf life, etc) Our body is like YO WHADAFUH IS DIS and I wouldn't think constantly sending wrong messages to your body is a good thing....
04-28-2011, 03:06 AM
Thank you for this great info. Another product I must remove from the house. :@

mari0228, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
04-28-2011, 04:40 AM
why did they name it splenda? are they trying to be cool?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Dana Dumford Presenting Damming Evidence That Fukushima Radiation Is Killing Pacific People4People 1 738 08-16-2014 12:55 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Santelli Goes Berserk, Slams Fed Which Was "Not Created To Be A Feel-Good Institution silversurfer 1 563 07-17-2014 02:25 AM
Exclamation Louisiana Gov. Signs Bill Killing Lawsuits Against Oil & Gas Companies People4People 1 448 06-11-2014 12:13 AM
Last Post: Thinker
  Jim Willie: JPM Crashed MF to Avert COMEX Failure, Derivative Implosion-Must Read! silversurfer 13 2,981 06-06-2014 09:20 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
Bug Another Asperger's Syndrome Killer Goes On Rampage Killing Spree! People4People 1 316 05-25-2014 12:40 AM
Exclamation "DEAD BANKERS" - One A Month Now Turning Weekly, Who Is Killing Them? People4People 15 3,576 05-21-2014 01:53 AM
Exclamation Cops Beat To Death For Killing An Innocent Man Insanity Erupts! People4People 1 482 04-21-2014 04:59 PM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation Your Bloodtype - Not Knowing About It Could Be Killing You! People4People 0 800 02-24-2014 12:28 PM
  Steven Seagal on RT-Obama Regime Very Good at Controlling Media& Propaganda silversurfer 1 476 02-13-2014 02:32 AM
  The Sniper Bowl and Smoking for Health: The Weekend Vigilante-2/1/14-Great Read! silversurfer 0 389 02-03-2014 03:15 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Congressman Admits No One Read Blll That Is About To Waste A Trillion Tax Dollars People4People 0 456 01-20-2014 12:10 PM
  We Got Hammered Pretty Good. JPMsecretagent 5 759 01-10-2014 04:07 AM
Last Post: MaKaElectric
  Good News - Nobel Winner Declares Boycott of Top Science Journals JPMsecretagent 0 440 01-08-2014 11:09 AM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Are these free bitcoin things good??? ohoh7 8 910 01-07-2014 10:41 PM
Last Post: Night Owl
Video Obama Whines On "Hardball" How Media Doesn't Talk About The Good Things Gov't Does People4People 1 363 12-07-2013 12:48 PM
Thumbs Up Josie's Got A Gun & Message Of Why Good People Should Be Armed - Christmas Is Coming People4People 0 448 12-03-2013 08:12 PM
  Quarkcoin - Watch it, might not be that good. NorthBlade 3 860 12-03-2013 08:40 AM
Last Post: NorthBlade
Video Submit and Die Or Read and Boycott and Live!!-GMo, Vaccines & Flouride Kill! Wake Up silver surfer 1 658 11-26-2013 04:05 PM
Video New Hidden Footage Showing Second Shooter In JFK Killing Going To Highest Bidder People4People 0 661 11-25-2013 05:49 PM
  Is now a good time to buy silver?? ohoh7 18 3,787 11-02-2013 02:05 PM
Last Post: ohoh7