Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 2.96 Average
"Keep your eyes on China" Troops Massing Outside U.S. Borders in Mexico and Canada
03-21-2011, 02:49 PM
RE: "Keep your eyes on China" Troops Massing Outside U.S. Borders in Mexico and Canada
http://landrightsnfarming-landrightnfarm...nable.html
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: "Keep your eyes on China" Troops Massing Outside U.S. Borders in Mexico and Canada
That has been online now for close to a year in fact someone at ATS started a thread about it.

Your Destiny is Your future.

Want to learn to earn?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2011, 12:47 AM
I had a dream about 2 years prior to 9/11 which showed the Chinese and Russian troops invading from the South (Mexico)-- and from the North (Canada). In the dream, they "occupied" the entire region of California North to Washington State.

I would have just discounted the dream, but I have 3 other friends who each have had dreams where China is involved in invading CA and the USA with tanks.

I had never shared the dream with my BF, and he independently shared the dream that he just had during a nap-- where the Chinese were coming over the canyons in their tanks, firing on civilians in their mansions on the hills. -- This freaked me out. I'm inclined to finish my business this week and load up the car to get out-- after hearing about that dream!

Guys, I'm very intuitive-- I couldn't pick up on the exact "timing". The feeling that I had was that Mexico was very angry with the USA over some type of policy changes and they harbored foreign military in order to get even.

The Dream was so intense that it completely changed my view of living on coastal property. I was visiting a friend's home along the beach and was looking out their picture window of the La Jolla coast. For a few seconds I saw Chinese troops coming down in parachutes and then moving up the rocks towards the home. It was weird, almost like taking a time capsule through the picture window.

It was foreshadowing of some sort.

------------

I had the feeling after the dream that if the USA continued with their current ways of handling foreign policies, that we would definitely be heading in the direction of this dream scenario. However, I also felt that if we were able to move beyond our present policies and embrace more of a love for humanity and the world, that this Chinese take-over did not have to play out.

-------------

My boyfriend works for a trucking company making trips from San Diego to LA. He is doing a late night haul gig, so sees a lot of military transports late at night, or early in the morning-- that are not happening during the day in plane sight. He has commented several times how many tanks are heading South from LA to San Diego. He stops before the Mexican border, so I'm not sure where they are taking the tanks, but this is a "head's up" that SOMETHING is definitely going on.

Also, do you remember hearing about the "Contrail"-- or "Chemtrail" that the media unleashed on-- just before the holidays this Christmas? That missile was launched around the Catalina Island area. No one determined exactly "who" launched it, but some people have speculated that it was a Chinese submarine that was "testing the waters" to see if we were able to pick them up on radar and be proactive for an attack. I'll look for that video and post it, if I can find it again.
05-05-2011, 12:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2011 12:50 AM by Jsnip4.)
Board Fail If I had a dollar for every time Steve Quayle talked about troops in or near our country...

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/jsnip4

"The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." -George Orwell
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Here's the video of the Missile launch near the Island of Catalina, off the coast of CA.
This happened, from what I remember, very close to the holidays this past 2010.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...10+%281%29
05-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Head's UP: This was staged on TV as a Contrail (I have been researching Chemtrails for months, so this was something that I paid particular attention to). This was MISSILE, to demonstrate that a submarine can get close to our shores, without detection.

Keep in mind, the HAARP Technology and "Shield" theory-- could have been debunked online or in the Wikileaks.

China was following the Wikileaks stories.

----------

Listen to the "Barking Dog Theory"... if the dog doesn't bark, then its ok -- to go back there again. There were NO reactions by our military. They got away with it once, what's to stop them from doing this again.

Missile Launched from coast near Catalina: http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play...10+%281%29
05-05-2011, 01:54 AM
(05-05-2011 12:49 AM)Jsnip4 Wrote:  Board Fail If I had a dollar for every time Steve Quayle talked about troops in or near our country...

They have proven the pictures of the so called base was a condo community under construction when the pictures were taken. Site was revisted

maytagday, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
Find all posts by this user
05-05-2011, 03:34 AM

HolyGhostTrance, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
05-05-2011, 03:51 AM
China owns all resources of the USA. We are already a North American Union thanks to Clinton. We can ignore it all we want but it is very apparent with all the questionable moves Obamabush is doing.

This summer everything is going to blow up. We have serious issues with food, not to mention the long list of enemies.

Time is ticking and I am in shock how cold and in denial people are. NO love towards humanity...we just murder people left and right and everyone keeps cheering for Obama.

mari0228, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
05-05-2011, 09:49 AM
Someone give me a sensible reason why China would invade us. And Russia is an entirely different story... I work with a Russian that's been here for 18 years and he is in constant contact with an online community on a firearms forum cause that's the industry we're in... he would debunk all your thoughts about Russia in 5 minutes. There's just no chance for many reasons... But China... I want to hear some logical theories as to why they would invade us.
05-05-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't know. This just seems preposterous. UNLESS, the whole world situation is so dire, beyond any business as usual geo-political/financial shifts, no matter how extraordinary, that the secret WORLD GOVERNMENT is getting poised to face off an extra-planetary threat, like the movie 2012 portrayed. Those Chinese troops, If they exist, may not be hastily building Arks for the International Elite on their territory, but they could be assisting some NWO effort to regroup in ways we can't imagine, having to do with the Denver and Dulce DUMB network? I find it very hard to believe that Mexicans and Americans along the border wouldn't have blown this whistle loud enough to let everyone know by now, if it was real. But I can't believe the MSM news at all either, anymore.
05-05-2011, 11:24 AM
(05-05-2011 09:49 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  Someone give me a sensible reason why China would invade us. And Russia is an entirely different story... I work with a Russian that's been here for 18 years and he is in constant contact with an online community on a firearms forum cause that's the industry we're in... he would debunk all your thoughts about Russia in 5 minutes. There's just no chance for many reasons... But China... I want to hear some logical theories as to why they would invade us.

Jesse Venture on his Conspiracy shows visited the Mexico area shown in u-tube videos; to debunk the China troop theory. He found a completed condo community. The pictures shown on u-tube are old pictures taken during constrution.

maytagday, proud member of Realist News since Apr 2011.
05-05-2011, 11:29 AM
(05-05-2011 11:24 AM)maytagday Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 09:49 AM)UCOMusic Wrote:  Someone give me a sensible reason why China would invade us. And Russia is an entirely different story... I work with a Russian that's been here for 18 years and he is in constant contact with an online community on a firearms forum cause that's the industry we're in... he would debunk all your thoughts about Russia in 5 minutes. There's just no chance for many reasons... But China... I want to hear some logical theories as to why they would invade us.

Jesse Venture on his Conspiracy shows visited the Mexico area shown in u-tube videos; to debunk the China troop theory. He found a completed condo community. The pictures shown on u-tube are old pictures taken during constrution.

On this site we dubunked those structures a couple months ago..
No one's going to invade us. They will collapse our economy and send us into Civil unrest to kill eachother. Much smarter strategy if TPTB want to take us out. Starve and thirst us into mass chaos.
05-20-2011, 12:07 PM
Remember - you are God and everything that you have ever experienced was put forth first - as a result of the thoughts that you kept foremost on your mind; or - what you could handle. All is well, all is well.

Good times are coming folks. Unlimited access to all information is at hand.

Stay tuned and get lucid about the thoughts that you allow to linger in your mind for these will be your perceived tomorrows.

That is all.

David Todd Singleton (author of YOU ARE GOD!) available on amazon and other world retailers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctors Without Borders-United Nations Special Briefing on Ebola - deaths now 2288 JPMsecretagent 5 1,089 09-12-2014 04:50 PM
Last Post: Thinker
  NEW World Bank Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa firstfridaysrevival 4 1,885 09-12-2014 04:19 PM
  Russian Troops Are Advancing Into Ukraine JPMsecretagent 8 472 08-30-2014 03:27 PM
Last Post: JPMsecretagent
  Blaine Cooper Banned From Facebook After Post Showing Drug Cartel Cross Borders Thinker 2 672 08-02-2014 12:19 PM
  Apple supplier closes China plant after riot JPMsecretagent 1 1,053 07-24-2014 12:18 AM
Thumbs Down Detroit Test City For Privitizing The U.S. Under Free Trade Agreement Canada Ready!! People4People 0 526 07-23-2014 05:52 PM
Last Post: People4People
Exclamation US Quietly Expanding It's Training Of Mexico's Armed Forces People4People 1 451 07-18-2014 09:52 PM
  Typhoon Rammasun aims China and Vietnam Monsoon India firstfridaysrevival 0 389 07-17-2014 07:31 PM
Last Post: firstfridaysrevival
  China's "Secret Money Laundering" Story Goes Mainstream; Is Promptly Censored Thinker 0 496 07-15-2014 04:06 AM
  Water Turned Blood Red in Canada! 2014 firstfridaysrevival 0 687 07-14-2014 11:29 PM
Wink Mexico Looks To Back Peso With Silver Balancing of Power! firstfridaysrevival 0 520 07-14-2014 11:00 PM
  Germany Upset with U.S., Merkel in China, signed agreements of trade-No US $'s Used silversurfer 0 673 07-13-2014 10:46 AM
Last Post: silversurfer
  Mexico Looks To Back Peso With Silver: “Would Unleash a Global Power Shift” Thinker 1 727 07-11-2014 08:24 PM
  China BRICS Plan Destroy IMF World BanK,Kill Corrupt US Dollar ASAP HG Spacetime 3 1,027 07-08-2014 07:28 PM
  South Korea, China agree to direct trade in national currencies Thinker 0 312 07-04-2014 10:32 AM
Question Saudi Arabia Puts 30,000 Troops On Border - July 4th Holy War Ready To Kickoff? People4People 0 370 07-04-2014 01:43 AM
Thumbs Down Obama Announces US Sending 200 More Troops To Iraq To Train Local Forces People4People 1 483 07-02-2014 09:04 PM
Video Military Without Borders Training For Unity Among One World Multinational Army People4People 2 1,154 07-01-2014 11:06 PM
Exclamation Children Invaders Crossed Mexico in Trains: Mexico Gov't Complicit in Population Bomb People4People 0 370 07-01-2014 01:11 PM
  Russia Join Forces With China To Compete with US,/EU Satnavs HG Spacetime 1 780 06-26-2014 09:22 PM