Announcments
  • REALIST NEWS: Where you don't have to worry about drama. No Spam posts and STAY ON TOPIC. This is an important news website.
  • Registered Members: You can now "Favorite" any thread. See THIS THREAD

When posting content located on some other website, please post no more than 20% of their content and always provide a link. Also, Multiple forum handles/IDs are NOT permitted.
If you see a spam post please click the "Report" button on that specific post. Also, what I don't want on my forum is name calling and cussing at people or direct insults. Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Hoaxes, Scams Abound After Disasters Like Boston
04-19-2013, 05:03 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/hoaxe...n-18995242

Quote:...Like numerous disasters before, hoaxes and conspiracies have popped up in the chaotic first days after the tragedy, days when people want to jump in with help and support while investigations have barely begun or level of help for victims identified...

This is in my quest to be the most unpopular poster around here. Remember when I posted this? That was a blast, and relates slightly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-19-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 08:54 AM by silversurfer.)
Here Is a Non Msm Opposing View-Hmmmm. MMMmmmm

04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
RE: Hoaxes, Scams Abound After Disasters Like Boston
(04-19-2013 05:03 AM)joelb79 Wrote:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/hoaxe...n-18995242

Quote:...Like numerous disasters before, hoaxes and conspiracies have popped up in the chaotic first days after the tragedy, days when people want to jump in with help and support while investigations have barely begun or level of help for victims identified...

This is in my quest to be the most unpopular poster around here. Remember when I posted this? That was a blast, and relates slightly.

MSM always tells the truth... EVERYTHING that is alternate/counter to what the MSM tells us is a conspiracy/hoax.

sarc off.

"When you see the world die, only then will you understand how real I was" - Charles Manson
04-19-2013, 09:55 AM
(04-19-2013 05:03 AM)joelb79 Wrote:  http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/hoaxe...n-18995242

Quote:...Like numerous disaters before, hoaxes and conspiracies have popped up i. the chaotic first days after the tragedy, days when people want to jump in with help and support while investigations have barely begun or level of help for victims identified...

You know what's really funny about that statement? From the moment after the fertilizer plant blew up, the MSM was making erroneous connections between it, and Oklahoma city bombing. You think that's responsible journalism? There is no connection between the two, you think its ok to constatntly invoke OKC, just because it was a fertalizer plant? Does that sound like a conspiracy theory, with zero evidence to back that claim up? The MSM was saying that over and over again, so who the hell are they to say anything about the GP because people don't trust them.

YT video being finalised right now and I address both the MSM and the irresponsible nature of those promoting the family guy episode, but for the MSM to convieniently act as a voice of authority whenever it benefits them, and call people crazy, they need to look at their own practices..

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2013, 10:07 AM
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/201...-bomb?lite

Why invoke OKC just because it was a fertilizer plant? Fertilizer is not just used to make homemade bombs :) its used to make ground fertile for vegetation, but just because Boston was bombed Monday, the MSM has to invoke the OKCB? Bullshit, they're fear mongering with this exploitative brand of "journalism"..

Quote:The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against Invasion.

-Article IV, Section IV of the United States Constitution.

http://www.youtube.com/italianlad69
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-19-2013, 11:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2013 11:24 AM by JPMsecretagent.)
(04-19-2013 09:55 AM)italianlad69 Wrote:  

Quote:...Like numerous disaters before, hoaxes and conspiracies have popped up i. the chaotic first days after the tragedy, days when people want to jump in with help and support while investigations have barely begun or level of help for victims identified...

You know what's really funny about that statement? From the moment after the fertilizer plant blew up, the MSM was making erroneous connections between it, and Oklahoma city bombing. You think that's responsible journalism? There is no connection between the two, you think its ok to constatntly invoke OKC, just because it was a fertalizer plant? Does that sound like a conspiracy theory, with zero evidence to back that claim up? The MSM was saying that over and over again, so who the hell are they to say anything about the GP because people don't trust them.

YT video being finalised right now and I address both the MSM and the irresponsible nature of those promoting the family guy episode, but for the MSM to convieniently act as a voice of authority whenever it benefits them, and call people crazy, they need to look at their own practices..

Tilling the soil of the public mind?

Perhaps a mental triad scripted for the public, or poor journalism? Either way they paint the pictures of supposed events. MSM made "victims" out of the ATF agents for attacking the compound at Waco. Clearly the agents went in guns blazing shooting unarmed civilians and dogs. People started shooting back out of self defense, yet ATF agents were the victims as portrayed by the MSM government mouth piece. (a botched poorly planned operation from start to finish) OK city yet another case of government victim-hood. Clearly Timothy McVeigh had help with evidence pointing to multiple undetonated bombs and explosions, yet another cover-up. MSM tilling the public mind on Ground zero for gun control and terror state politics, playing to fear justifying the police-state build-up. Think I'll move to Alaska or Canada :)

Other side, no doubt there are always vultures looking to cash-in on tragedy. Self serving scum bags taking advantage of the moment, to and including politicians.

TGIF....a few beers sound good! Too much of the sh$t starts to eat on you. Some local brew sounding better as I type, but it only 11:30 am! lol

JPMsecretagent, proud member of Realist News since Jun 2011.
04-19-2013, 01:33 PM
See Yes, I agree with what your saying about the news media. They will stop at nothing to be the first to break something and run stories or statements without proof or official word. We are now seeing some of that happening with the boston thing, as the second suspect's name has been changed, yet another man's reputation was tarnished for a day.

One point I was trying to make is that when any kind of tragedy happens, people have a normal coping mechanism to deal with that. I think that when we get stuck on a conspiracy part of something and do not move forward towards new evidence (essentially tossing it out because it doesn't fit the conspiracy out mind wants to invent) we are essentially getting stuck in the denial phase of coping and recovery. I think this is very easy to do.

I for one have spent so much time being pissed about the whole "Sandy Hook is a hoax" thing that I have not had a chance to even come to grips as to the extent it has affected me. Now this bombing. Before that it was 9/11.. that one touched me. And I'm just now starting to come to grips and recovery with what happened there, 10 years later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JSNIP4 miscalculated Boston Bombing photo, now spreading MISINFO razzle34dazzle 22 2,906 08-05-2014 07:14 PM
Last Post: People4People
  Clinton Unable to Camouflage Foreign Policy Disasters Of US Gov Under Her Watch Thinker 0 445 06-26-2014 10:08 PM
Last Post: Thinker
Exclamation California Attorney Jailed For Exposing Judicial Fraud For Profits Scams People4People 2 745 02-25-2014 10:19 PM
Exclamation NJ Superbowl Emergency Drills For Major Disasters Americans Haven't Experienced People4People 1 950 01-18-2014 05:39 PM
Exclamation Weather Disasters Around The World In November, Non-Stop Rolling Right Into December! People4People 1 533 12-06-2013 05:08 PM
Exclamation Gov't Scams On Taxpayers Bring 30,000 French Anti-Tax Protesters To The Streets People4People 0 524 11-11-2013 11:22 AM
  Combined Disasters savage 2 441 11-01-2013 05:13 AM
Last Post: HG Spacetime
Exclamation US/UK Gov's Transparency Forget To Tell People About 3 More Taxpayer Funded Oil Scams People4People 0 547 08-20-2013 01:32 PM
  Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston! jmtomes2001 4 866 07-16-2013 02:48 PM
Last Post: italianlad69
Sad Bush Legacy Continues In Iraq -10 Cars Bombs 40 Dead - Beats Boston Bombing People4People 1 423 06-25-2013 11:10 AM
Last Post: abacus30
Exclamation IRS & Government Scams On American Taxpayers People4People 2 630 06-23-2013 08:16 PM
Question Illuminati Combined Disasters Worldwide Card Happening & Two More In The Horizon People4People 0 744 06-05-2013 07:13 PM
Bug FBI Agents Connected to Boston Bomber Die In Training Accident? People4People 3 1,290 05-25-2013 11:39 AM
  Boston Bombing Suspect Friend Killed by F.B.I. Night Owl 0 467 05-22-2013 07:58 AM
Last Post: Night Owl
  George W Bush slips: -(Boston) like 9/11, another cons... Alvar 4 991 05-08-2013 08:31 PM
Video Info Wars Interviews Boston Residents About Lock Down & Bullet Riddled Cars & Homes People4People 0 556 05-05-2013 06:27 PM
  The Boston Marathon Bombing false flag has now gone mainstream!! fullfil 5 1,008 05-04-2013 07:24 AM
Last Post: Wayno55
  Boston: 3 more suspects arrested... Alvar 6 666 05-02-2013 09:36 AM
  Russia - Boston Bombing - Tamerlan Tsarnaev handlers - All$enslaves 0 337 05-01-2013 06:55 PM
Last Post: All$enslaves
  BOSTON COMMISSIONER CALLS SUSPECTS ACTORS amerishima 20 2,771 05-01-2013 10:37 AM
Last Post: mcetcher